The Florida Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all," I said. Kelsey shot Alyssa and I a look that said she, on the other hand, absolutely did mind. But the beautiful blonde didn't say anything.

"I feel like someone should stay with Ben," Sarah said, "Just in case." To make her point clear, the buxom brunette sat down in one of the chairs next to me.

"You and I could go do something, Julia," Chloe said, "You know, if that's OK?"

"I suppose," Julia said. She was looking at Sarah and I oddly. As if she was calculating something in her head as she stared at us. "I mean, yeah. Yes. Of course. You want to go up in the big golf ball?"

Chloe enthusiastically agreed, and both girls took off, leaving me and Sarah sitting at the table.

"Have fun you two!" Alyssa called from the top of the escalator. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. A text from Alyssa. "And if you do, send pics!"

I laughed, but it only made me feel worse. We watched our friends drift up the escalator and out of sight. I put my head in my hands, like I needed to hold it still. Sarah lightly brushed my back.

"I'm going to get something to eat," Sarah said, standing up. She sounded so jaunty and it dragged me down. "I skipped breakfast and I'm starving. Plus, I bet you'll feel better after a snack."

I started to snap at Sarah - my head was bothering me, not my stomach - but I held it back. Instead I nodded. Sarah gave my shoulder one last squeeze and started over to Sunshine Seasons. As she went, I couldn't resist appreciating her body: I was sick, not dead. Sure, she didn't have her little sister's incredible backside, but Sarah had a nice, bubbly bottom all the same. It shook alluringly, as she walked away.

While I waited, I did my best to unwind. The line for Soarin' had practically tripled in size since we got off. It made me feel good about getting to Epcot so early. The sign said the wait was already over an hour and I couldn't imagine doing the ride that way. Or much of anything, for that matter.

The rest of The Land was getting busier, but not by much. A few people were getting food along with Sarah. Chip and Dale's breakfast restaurant on the other side of the building seemed crowded, but not full. As long as you didn't look at the line for Soarin', it really felt like a nice, lazy morning at The Land.

Sarah came back carrying a tray of food and I found myself eyeing her all over again. This was the brunette's better angle, after all. I know everyone's eyes went straight to her chest, but Sarah actually had a very pretty face. Deep brown eyes and full, bow-shaped lips. Her long hair sort of golden brown in the light.

Sarah always seemed to have a bit of a smile on her face - like she was perpetually having a good day. Not that she couldn't frown or be sad. I'd seen that Sarah, too. As recently as the evening before, in fact. But when Sarah was happy, man, it made all of existence seem about 10% brighter.

And yeah, her tits were huge and awesome. So there was that.

Sarah put the tray down on the table and sat next to me. She'd gotten us a couple of Danishes, some coffee, and a cup of orange juice. One sip of the juice and I felt worlds better. I was so glad I hadn't yelled at her before, because I would have had to apologize right there. Maybe I was less motion sick and more low on blood sugar. I ate as much as I could without looking like a pig. Then I ate a bit more.

I didn't feel perfect after eating breakfast, but I felt way better. I told Sarah so and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She turned and pointed to her mouth.

"This would be a real thank you," she said. I gave her a look, like I was thinking about it. Well, Alyssa had told the two of us to have fun. And I could only imagine what parts of Kevin and Kelsey my redheaded girlfriend might be kissing as the day went on.

"Only to be polite," I said. I leaned in and gave Sarah a kiss on the lips. It was nothing special. We didn't swap tongues or anything. But it was still electric, illicit, and Sarah's silly smile after made it feel all the moreso.

I stood and stretched. Amazing what time, a bit of food, and some Sarah could do for my constitution.

"Want to try a ride?" Sarah asked. She pointed over to a sign on the other side of the building that said, "Living with the Land" in bright yellow letters. There was a line of boats waiting, but barely any people. The ride looked pretty tame, and I was feeling better, so why not?

We walked over and basically got right on. Sarah held my arm tight and rested her head on my shoulder. "If it's boring, we can make out," she said.

"I'm pretty sure this is a serious discussion about the environment," I said, "Not the love canal."

"No, but if you're behaved you might be able to experience my love canal, later," Sarah said. Her flirt game was clearly rusty. "Oh, like you can do better," she said and punched me for good measure.

"Is that your way of saying you want to do it like Julia?" I asked.

Sarah shook her head. Then she whispered in my ear. "I prefer it my way. And I'm pretty sure you do, too."

I didn't outright agree with her. But I didn't exactly argue, either.

*

Living with the Land was pretty dry, but we had a good time regardless. It was basically a long slow boat ride through a Disney greenhouse. The journey was pleasant, slow paced, and oddly enjoyable.

We did not make out throughout. But, I may have missed some key parts during a random kiss or two. Nothing inappropriate, I promise. Just had to make sure Sarah's mouth was still working properly.

Compared to everything I'd done so far, this was nothing. Less than nothing, really. A few clandestine kisses that didn't even involve tongue while we floated past cacti and tilapia. It would have made for the least sexy porno ever.

But I guess that was kind of the problem too. Because this - more than the handjobs and the boob grabs and the swapperoo with Kelsey and Kevin - this felt like cheating. Like Alyssa had said, once feelings get involved it stops being just for fun. And while Sarah and I might not have been touching in a way that was inappropriate, we were absolutely pounding each other with feelings. And the worst part of it was, the only thing I felt bad about was when we had to stop.

After we got off (The ride! I swear we were both behaved), Sarah got a text from Chloe that she was waiting for us outside.

"Julia wants to go do Mission: Space, but that's too much for me," Chloe texted. We went back outside and found Sarah's sister sitting on a bench outside The Land, bathing in the bright sun. The day had started warm but now it was quite hot. The lack of shade anywhere only exacerbated the heat of the day. Winter seemed hundreds of miles away. Which, to be fair, is geographically accurate.

"Chloe gets motion sick easily," Sarah explained while her sister gave us both a hello hug, "It's why we did mostly character stuff yesterday."

"Yet you were fine on Soarin'," I said, rubbing my head ruefully. I was better than before, but I still felt a bit jostled.

"I closed my eyes," Chloe said, "I didn't want to look like a big weenie in front of the other girls."

"No, apparently, I'm the big weenie," I said.

"That's what I'd heard," Chloe said, then winked at me. Both sisters laughed. "Ooooh, Ben's turning red! I think I got him, Sar."

"You are looking a bit sunburned there, buddy," Sarah said, "Maybe we should get you inside."

I shook my head, but I let both girls lead me across the courtyard to the other nearby building: The Seas. Since we didn't have kids, we decided to skip the whole Conversation with Crush thing, and instead walked around and looked at the fish.

With her sister there, Sarah stayed on her best behavior. The three of us together felt very comfortable, though. Instead of obsessing over what I should or shouldn't be doing, I enjoyed the girls' company.

At one point, Sarah wandered off and I found myself standing next to Chloe, just the two of us. She really was a smaller version of her sister - their faces were very similar. They had the same light brown hair, the same caramel eyes, even a similar build. Of course, Chloe was missing her sister's massive assets, but her perfect butt more than made up for it. Nothing wrong with that.

I'd spent so much time eyeing Chloe up, I realized we hadn't really talked at all. She seemed sweet. Funny. Obviously very smart. But I hadn't really looked beyond the label of Sarah's Lesbian Little Sister.

"It's OK," Chloe said, "It's not like I've taken much time to know you beyond The Guy My Sister is Totally in Love With."

We were both looking in a little cylindrical aquarium, the blue water dusty from the sand. A bright green seahorse swam by. Barely noticeable through the brown dust that obscured its living space.

"Sarah's not in love with me," I said.

"Sure," Chloe said.

"Seriously, she told me she wants to be single."

"There's what you want and there's what you want to want," Chloe said, "And those things don't always match up."

"What about you?" I said, "You said you had a serious girlfriend back home. Is she what you want?"

"We're not that serious," Chloe said, "Besides we're in high school. Anyone who says they know what they want in high school is kidding themselves. Or crazy."

"I hate to break it to you, but college isn't exactly a font of self-knowledge either," I said.

"You don't know what you want?" Chloe asked, teasingly

"I'd think that was pretty obvious," I said.

"I suppose. I mean, if I had to choose between Julia, Kelsey, Alyssa, and Sarah, I might be pretty confused, too. Those girls are hot. And yes I'm allowed to say that about my own sister."

"I'm not choosing between any of them," I said, "They're people, not ice cream flavors."

"If they were ice cream, you could stack them all up one by one and lick them top to bottom," Chloe said. She wet her lips and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"You're a very strange girl, Chloe," I said. She shrugged, as if to say that this was not news to her.

"Hang on," she said, "I want to try something." She reached for my shoulders and pulled me close. Before I could breathe, Chloe's lips were on mine. Her tongue snaked into my mouth. I nearly fell back, but quickly recovered. Did my best to give as good as I got.

Suddenly the fear took hold of me. Where was Sarah? I looked around for her frantically. She might have been OK with me kissing another girl, but her sister? I seriously doubted it.

Chloe pulled back and tasted at her lips. "Weird," she said. Not exactly the response I was hoping for, admittedly. "I mean, good. Just not as good as yesterday. You seemed a bit distracted. But still, way more than I'd expect from kissing a boy. My big sister might be on to something."

"Hey!" I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Sarah standing next to me. She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Oh! Hi. Chloe and I were just..."

"How was kissing my sister?" Sarah asked.

Once again, my cheeks grew hot. Clearly, I needed to see a doctor as soon as possible for this debilitating condition. "Well, I mean. She leaned in and I..."

"Oh, calm down. I'm the one who told her to kiss you," Sarah said, then turned to her sister "How was he, Chloe?"

"Almost as good as the first time," Chloe said, "Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with me."

"I'm not that bad," I said. I was relieved to not be in trouble with Sarah, but this was starting to hurt my feelings a bit.

"It's a compliment," Sarah said, "Trust me." Then, since things couldn't possibly get more uncomfortable, I felt my phone shaking in my shorts. It was Alyssa. Of course.

"Kelsey isn't playing nice," my girlfriend whined as soon as I answered.

"What's up?" Sarah asked.

"Is that Sarah?" Alyssa asked. "Do you have any pics for me?"

"No," I said through gritted teeth. I walked away a little, to get out of Sarah's earshot. Why were these girls all trying to get me in trouble? "We're wandering around the aquarium."

"Seriously? Not even a kiss?" Alyssa asked.

"I thought you didn't like Sarah," I said.

"I don't trust her. There's a big difference. I tried to hate her, trust me, but I couldn't. She's a really nice girl, Ben," Alyssa said. As if I didn't already know that. "So you're feeling better?"

"I'm getting there," I said, "How about you? Are you behaving?"

"Oh, don't you worry. I'm being a gooooood girl," Alyssa said, "No thanks to Kelsey. I don't think your talk with her this morning did all that much."

"I'm sorry Alyssa," I said, "I really did try."

"It's not your fault. In any case, we're all ready to eat. Want to meet up in Germany for lunch?"

I called Sarah and Chloe over and we all agreed to start walking over to Disney's Deutschland. Sarah made a joke about craving some tubed meat, but I did my best to ignore it. That was still my girlfriend on the phone, no matter how open-minded she might be.

"Try not to get in too much trouble on the way over," Alyssa said.

"We're all being behaved, I promise," I said. I mean, it was sort of true. In a way.

"That reminds me," Alyssa said, "How was kissing Chloe?"

I nearly dropped my phone.

*

The walk to Germany was a bit of a hike, but hunger made it easy to press on through. We went back through the center of Epcot, past the geodome, and straight out of Future World. Walking past everything, I should have felt at least a mild case of FOMO, but it looked like almost everything was either closed or under construction. This was going to be a very different place in a few years, but at the moment there wasn't all that much to be excited about.

When we got to the World Showcase, we turned left toward Mexico and started making our way through the countries. Sarah grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. Chloe took my other one and held it, too. Then both of them leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. There was something final about it, like they were saying goodbye to our morning. Moving on.

No feelings, I reminded myself. If all these girls could do it, so could I.

"You told Alyssa you were going to kiss me?" I asked Chloe as we went from Mexico to Norway. The giant Aztec pyramid gave way to Scandinavian huts. We passed a couple of topiaries shaped like Anna and Elsa.

Chloe nodded. "I thought I should ask before, you know, doing stuff," she said.

"You didn't ask me," I said. Sarah and Chloe both gave me a look, as if to say 'seriously?' I waved them off with a smile.

"That kiss you gave me in the car yesterday," Chloe said, "It kind of... Well, I talked to Sarah and we agreed that I should try it again. Make sure it wasn't a one-time thing. But then I had to ask Alyssa if it was OK, too. I don't want to get you in trouble with your girlfriend."

Well that was different - most of these girls seemed to delight in the idea of causing me trouble. "To be fair," I said, "I think it would take a lot to upset Alyssa."

"You never know," Chloe said, "I've met a lot of girls who talk big till it's time. Then suddenly they shrink away."

"Yeah, that's not Alyssa," I said. "Wait, Sarah, does that mean you asked Alyssa if it was OK to kiss me, too?"

Sarah smiled and held up her phone and showed me the text she'd gotten from my girlfriend. The screen said, "Make sure to make out with Ben."

"Also, apparently I owe her pics?" Sarah said, "She's going to be disappointed, I think."

"My girlfriend is upset because I didn't do more with another woman," I said, "What a weird existence."

"It's a great life if you can live it," Sarah said, then smiled.

*

The restaurant in Germany was set up like a huge beer hall (shocker). Long wooden tables stretched out from a small stage. Even though we were inside a building during the middle of the day, it felt like we were sitting outdoors in early evening, lit by hanging lights under a dark blue sky.

Usually they sat people at shared tables, but the seven of us were enough to claim a full seating for ourselves. A woman dressed in 'traditional' garb with blonde, braided pig tails came over and took our drink orders. Alyssa, Kevin, Julia, and Sarah ordered beers. Chloe and I got sodas - she was too young for alcohol and I didn't want to risk it with my dizzy spell still casting its shadow over everything.

Then Kelsey ordered a beer. All of us turned, surprised. Kelsey was barely nineteen, let alone twenty-one. But no one said anything as she reached into her purse and handed the server her ID. I tried to look at the thin white card, but I couldn't see anything. The waitress looked, nodded, and handed it back to Kelsey before heading off to get our drinks. Kelsey pocketed her license, giving all of us a mischievous smile.

"What?" she said, "I have a friend back at school who hooked me up with a fake."

I shook my head, but I didn't say anything. We all got up with our plates to take advantage of the buffet. The food was set up a short walk away from our table. There were plenty of the expected options - various sausages and sauerkraut - as well as more generic fare like mac and cheese.

I got in line for hand-carved beef and I found myself standing next to Kevin. The girls were all fawning over the desserts a few tables away, so it was just the two of us.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"When Kelsey lets me," he said and chuckled ruefully. "When you did that trip last summer, was she like this?"

"Like what?" I asked. Had I learned my lesson from my fiasco with Julia's now ex-boyfriend? You bet your ass I did.

"I don't know," Kevin said, "All uptight. Nervous. I mean, even at school she's not this bad. I get that I'm her first real boyfriend and she isn't into certain stuff. But still, this is like being back in high school all over again."

"Kelsey's sort of a late bloomer," I said, "Seriously, she used to be super dorky. Braces, gangly, the whole thing."

Kevin snorted, like he found it hard to believe.

"I'm not kidding," I said, "You just have to give her time to get comfortable. She'll open up."

"You mean like last night?" Kevin asked.

I hesitated. Kevin didn't seem upset but reminding him of our newly minted Eskimo brotherhood seemed like a bad idea. I started to stammer, but Kevin continued on, smiling broadly like it was nothing.

"I mean, I trust you," Kevin said, "Like you told me before, you've known Kelsey a long time. And you're dating Alyssa. I mean, fuck, anybody who can get a girl like that must know what he's doing."

I smiled at him, nervously. The more Kevin talked, the less I found myself able to speak. After all, I was supposed to be jealous of the handsome, clean cut Kevin. Not the other way around.

After we both got our roast beef, we started to walk back to the table.

"How'd you guys meet?" Kevin asked as we sat down. I looked over at the buffet and saw that the girls were all still getting food. Wasting valuable plate space on salads and such. What a bunch of noobs.

"Me and Alyssa?" I asked, "We met in a poetry class if you can believe that. I made her laugh, I think."

"And the whole 'open relationship' thing?" Kevin asked, "How long did you have to work to get her to agree to that?"

"Are you kidding?" I asked, "That was all Alyssa."

"Seriously?" Kevin said, "Fucking hell."

I could tell he was about to ask me more questions, but the girls all came back and sat down. Alyssa next to me and Kelsey across from us with Kevin.

Loud oompah music started playing and a group of men in lederhosen stepped out onto the stage. They started playing some drinking songs. A bunch of kids crowded at the front of the stage to listen.

"This place is fun," Alyssa said.

"It's like a perfect recreation of what Americans think Germany is like," Kevin said.