A Fluffy Queen

Story Info
Emilia Clarke tries Padding for the first time.
3.6k words
3.2
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd Edition

Today, Mike and Emilia were going to try something different, clothes filling, without the incredible mess of sweet and savoury foods. Emilia wore loose-fitting, grey tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt with a colourful patterned bird printed on the chest.

Her trousers had been tied up at the bottom to help keep everything in as they were filled, as had Mike's. The pair of them were already a couple of drinks in as they wandered into the living room together.

Emilia lay on the sofa smiling as she quizzed Mike on what he had in mind. "Okay, so... you want to fill my trousers with pillow stuffing, right?"

Mike nodded eagerly. "Basically, yeah! I've not been able to try it with anyone else yet... And given how adventurous you are, I thought I'd ask if you're up for it, given what we did last time."

"Okay... So it definitely won't take hours to clean up! I'm liking it so far. What else?" She asked, grinning happily as she stroked Mike's crotch, keeping him nice and hard.

"You're right. It won't, and it'll take far less time to clean up. If any! Obviously, you get to fill me up too! Duh, otherwise, it wouldn't be as much fun." Mike replied, sighing blissfully as Emilia teased him.

Biting her lips, Emilia leaned closer. "I don't know... I reckon it would still be pretty good just filling me up. Watching you devolve into a horny drooling wreck is very entertaining..." she said, gripping his dick gently through his tracksuit bottoms and rubbing slowly.

Mike sighed again as Emilia drew closer to him, biting her lips seductively. "I'm up for that...." He muttered softly before sharing several quick kisses with her.

Emilia pulled back slightly, allowing Mike to continue kissing her, moving along her cheek before travelling down her neck, sucking at her exposed skin, mixed with the occasional nip of teeth, planting several noticeable love bites down on the side of her neck.

"Well, how about we get filling? Then you can get back to worshipping me..." she giggled, enjoying his affection a little too much, tempted to let him keep heading further down her body as she stroked his bulge a little harder.

Mike soon jumped up, dashing into the next room excitedly and came back a few moments later with a large cylindrical pillow-filling machine, packed to the brim with ultra-soft fibrefill. He heaved the fairly heavy machine over towards the sofa.

"Holy shit! T-That's a lot of fluff!" She giggled sweetly, wide-eyed in surprise at the amount he'd managed to acquire. Emilia jumped off the sofa to help him drag the machine over. Despite being on wheels, it was still heavy and awkward to manoeuvre.

"Indeed. And soon, most of it will be lining your trousers!" Said Mike eagerly, unwrapping a hose from the machine's base and attaching it to the outlet.

"You really do like seeing me with a dump truck of a bum, don't you?" Emilia laughed, biting her lips slightly as she gazed at the colossal fluff container.

"You have no idea...." Mike sighed blissfully.

Emilia almost burst out laughing but managed to suppress it at the last moment. "Oh, I do. I know you very, very well." She grinned, taking Mike's hands as they finished pulling the machine.

"Do you now?" Mike joked, leaning closer and pecking her on the lips. Emilia was quick to slide a hand on the back of his neck and keep him close, urging him back for more.

Lips met, and more groping ensued, embracing each other longingly. Emilia held him close as Mike grabbed her arse with one hand on her back as they kissed.

Emilia pulled away slightly, sighing happily as she looked him in the eyes. "Come on then... Get filling." She grinned, slipping a hand down Mike's front to grope his hard bulge.

Shuddering with excitement, Mike grabbed the outlet hose he'd attached to the machine and poked it down the back of Emilia's trousers, quickly reaching behind her with his other hand to slide it into her underwear, making sure they got nice and full before filling the rest of her trackies.

Mike flicked a switch on the side of the machine, and it began whirring, building up to full power before a jet of fibrefill erupted from the outlet.

Emilia glanced back to see her arse starting to expand, her underwear rapidly filling with silky soft fibrefill. "Ooh, hello! I'm growing." She giggled, wiggling her bun slightly as it grew.

Mike moved around behind her to get a better view of how well she was filling out. He shifted the hose around in her underwear a bit to fill as much space as possible.

Emilia couldn't help but giggle as the incoming fibrefill tickled her skin before it all settled inside her bulging underwear, her butt now noticeably more prominent than before but lacking the sleek curve she had naturally.

So Mike aimed the hose down one of Emilia's legs, letting it flow down to her ankles and begin backing up towards her hips.

"I'm gonna be pretty fucking bootylicious after this..." she laughed, gesturing at her drink on the side table. Mike grabbed her half-full vodka and orange and handed it to her.

"Oooh, yes! This is going to be great! Fucking great!" Said Mike excitedly, sighing blissfully as Emilia stroked his bulge, grinning cunningly as she rubbed it.

"Just imagine what it'll be like when I'm filled... bearing down on top of you with your dick in my hand. My huge butt bulging behind me...." Emilia whispered, pressing her arse against his throbbing cock.

Mike moaned softly as he squeezed her arse, feeling how big and spongy it was becoming, with plenty more left to fill. As her left leg filled out, Mike stopped admiring her arse for a few moments to adjust the hose, allowing more fibrefill to settle into her trackies.

Emilia sighed softly, moving her legs slowly, feeling the ultra-soft fluff rub against her skin. As the fibrefill reached her thighs, Mike shifted the hose to her right leg, repeating the same process, filling up her leg until it was packed full of fibrefill all the way to her thighs before filling out her crotch area, packing it tight.

"Mmm, this feels pretty good, Mykie... It's really soft. Like really, really soft, I like it." Said Emilia, glancing back at her massive butt.

The fabric of her tracksuit bottoms stretched as they filled, getting tighter around the front of her legs and crotch, her arse still growing as Mike aimed the hose around various parts of her bum, packing it full of fibrefill, pushing her trackies to their limits.

Emilia glanced down, seeing how tight her trousers had become, with fibrefill packed all around the back of her legs, thighs and arse, with the stuffing just creeping around the sides of her legs, making a mostly smooth transition from the empty front and the heavily stuffed back.

"Aren't we going to fill the front as well?" She asked, shifting her legs as she pulled up on her trousers, getting comfortable in them as Mike finished filling the back.

"Nah. It looks better just stuffing the back. Puts more focus on your huge arse and massive thighs. Leaving the front empty stops you from getting too warm and allows you to still bend your knees... for the most part." Mike replied cheerfully, standing behind her, topping parts of her trousers up in places so everything looked reasonably even.

"Fair enough... How am I looking back there?" She asked, glancing back to see her dump truck arse bulging behind her.

"Almost there, just putting the finishing touches in... Make sure it's all nice and tight in there." He muttered, too absorbed in ogling her colossal arse.

After some rearranging and more stuffing, he reached over to switch the machine off, waiting for it to power down before he removed the hose from her trousers. "There we go... Nice and full." He said happily, squeezing her huge spongy arse a few times before Emilia turned around, grabbing his dick and rubbing it through his trousers.

"Thank you, my wonderful slave. Let's have a look!" She smiled, shuffling over to the mirror to check herself out. Upon seeing what she looked like, she gasped with surprise, running her hands over her huge spongy arse.

"Oh wow! I'm fucking huge!" Laughed Emilia, trying to bend her legs, getting used to the restricted movement.

"How does it feel?" Mike asked, standing behind her, admiring her size as she groped stuffed trousers.

"It feels pretty good, man... Those curves! I mean, I'm pretty good already, but Jesus... Dat Ass." She giggled, feeling her huge thighs, rubbing the wealth of fibrefill trapped inside her sweat pants.

"It's so soft and comfy. It's a bit tight, tho, but I can live with that. Still feels really nice. Some big old legs I got now." Emilia laughed, glancing down at her huge legs, grinning at Mike as she put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Mike held her close, one hand in her massive spongy butt, slapping it firmly. Emilia giggled as his hand made a muffled thud against her padded arse. They pecked each other on the lips a few times as they wandered back over to the sofa.

"I can see this being a regular thing, you know... Maybe find ways of going, bigger and better each time?" She sighed, wagging her massive arse a little as she smiled, spinning round to sit down on the sofa, guiding Mike down with her.

As they lay down, Emilia grasped Mike's dick through his trousers again, rubbing it as he lay on top of her. Mike moaned softly as she toyed with him. They kissed passionately, groping each other longingly. He couldn't keep his hands off Emilia's stuffed trousers.

Emilia cooed quietly as she shifted her legs, making the soft fibrefill rub against her body, tempted to see if she could squeeze any more in her trousers. But then she chuckled to herself between kisses, biting Mike's lower lip as she pulled away slightly.

"My turn." She smiled, groaning as she reached over for the outlet hose, just about close enough for her to grab after a few attempts. "Put that down your pants. I've got an idea." She said, handing him the outlet and watching him slide the end of it into his underwear.

Meanwhile, she untied the front of his trackies and slid the front of them down just far enough to pull his fully erect penis out, where she wrapped a hand around it firmly and glanced at the switch on the machine.

Mike moaned softly as she grasped his dick. The feel of her soft hands around it made him feel weak at the knees. He reached over to the machine, flicking the switch and powering it up.

"So uh... you know those other stories you told me about?" She said sweetly, starting to rub his stiff shaft slowly as she waited for the machine to power up.

Mike had a sudden rush of excitement as he eagerly waited for the fibrefill to start rushing from the outlet. "Yeah?" He groaned blissfully.

"Well, now I can make a few more of them happen... What was it you've been wanting to call me?" She asked, starting to stroke a little faster.

"Mistress!" He moaned softly, breathing heavily as she kept stroking his dick.

Emilia grinned cunningly, her eyes twinkling with delight. "Once I've filled you up, I might let you cum... eventually."

Fibrefill erupted from the outlet and straight into his underwear, so Emilia started stroking faster, keeping a firm grip on his dick as she watched him moan. Mike knelt on all fours above her as his trackies began filling up with lusciously soft fibrefill.

With her free hand, Emilia shoved the outlet further down his trousers, poking through the bottom of his underwear and sending loads of fibrefill down one of his legs, leaving it there as she glanced at the machine to see how much was left in it.

"Oh, you're going to be nice and full, just like me soon. Plenty left in there to stuff you with." She chirped whilst keeping up a fast pace stroking his cock.

Mike could barely contain himself. "Oh fuck!" He whimpered blissfully. Emilia watched the expressions on his face with glee, alternating her rhythm a little when it looked like he might cum too soon. She shifted the outlet to his other leg as the first one became full. Fibrefill shot down his other leg and quickly backed up towards his crotch.

"Yes! Oh, Mistress! Please!" He moaned, feeling the wealth of fluffy fibrefill rubbing against his body, the fabric of his tracksuit bottoms getting tighter on his legs as they filled. Emilia loved it, watching Mike turn into a horny wreck just by putting pillow stuffing down each other's trousers.

Mike's legs grew bigger and spongier by the second. He moaned deeply with long orgasmic breaths, shifting his legs to feel the silky soft fibrefill brushing against his skin. He yearned to reach back and feel it all stuffed inside his trousers, to feel how big it all was back there. Still, he was stuck kneeling above Emilia as she jacked him off.

Just as his legs filled out, Emilia shifted the outlet tube one last time, glancing over at the machine to see there wasn't much left in it, filling out his arse with whatever fibrefill remained. She sped up her rhythm gradually as his butt grew, making him moan even more. His face started going red as he strained, feeling a climax drifting in and out of reach even as Emilia beat his meat harder still.

Soon the machine ran dry, pumping the last of the fibrefill into Mike's trousers. Emilia stroked slower as he reached over to switch the device off. She smiled as she kept toying with his throbbing dick, which had just started to ooze with pre-cum.

Emilia shifted over slightly to let Mike slump next to her. "I'm not done with you yet, mister!" She said sternly, shuffling over so he could lie down properly, and she climbed on top of him, sitting just close enough so he could grope her stuffed trousers.

Mike took a deep breath as his heart rate began to climb again. Emilia bit her lips seductively, throwing her hair back before wrapping her hand around his shaft again, stroking up and down slowly.

Emilia would ensure this took forever, keeping him edging for as long as her wrists could withstand the motion.

After their first Wam session together and the teasing they did, she wanted to give him a taste of what it's like to be edged by someone other than himself, to leave him powerless to resist her, trembling and begging to cum. Now it was her turn to really have some fun.

Mike lay there groping the sofa, not knowing what to do with his hands whilst Emilia eagerly massaged his throbbing dick. She started rolling her hips, grabbing one of Mike's hands and placing it on her thigh, encouraging him to do the same with the other as she gazed at him with a horny twinkle in her eyes.

"Is my slave ready to cum?" Asked Emilia, rubbing his dick steadily as she gazed down at him.

Mike groaned blissfully, nodding eagerly as Emilia smiled cunningly. "I'm sorry, what? I can't hear you." She said sternly. He moaned louder as she tightened her grip a little, stroking slightly faster as he tried to speak.

"If I don't hear you speak, you don't get to finish."

"Yes, Mistress! Please!" He cried in ecstasy. Feeling his climax drifting in and out of reach even as she stroked steadily.

Emilia grinned. "Oh, you will. But you're gonna have to beg for it first." She giggled, speeding up suddenly, making him gasp blissfully.

After a few moments, she slowed down to a steady rhythm again, swapping hands and flexing her wrist. She quickly gazed down the front of the sofa, spotting a bottle of baby oil tucked just under the couch. She reached down and grabbed it with her free hand. She managed to flick the cap off with one hand and begin pouring it over Mike's cock and balls.

Immediately, her strokes sounded wet and squishy in her hand, making Mike moan more as the sound turned him on, driving him closer to climax as she rubbed faster.

He lay there groping Emilia's stuffed thighs, gazing back at her with a pleasure-drunken expression, moaning and breathing heavily as she stroked faster still.

"You wanna cum??" she moaned seductively, groping one of her breasts as she continued rolling her hips on him.

"Please, Mistress!" He cried, squeezing her huge padded thighs. Emilia rubbed faster, taking him to the verge of coming, but then slowed down, making him wait. To make it worse, she moaned breathily, turning him on even more, keeping him ready to burst, alternating her rhythm to keep him floating between climax and seemingly endless bliss.

Emilia kept it up for around 15 minutes or so, switching hands a few times to give her wrists a break. She gazed down at him, watching the blissful expressions on his face with delight and listening to his desperate cries for relief.

"Please, my Queen! Finish me! Please!" He begged, gasping and moaning as Emilia continued to edge him; he groped her legs pleadingly as she smiled back.

Emilia giggled. "There we go! That's more like it!" Gradually speeding up her stroking.

Mike moaned softly, feeling himself get closer and closer. He looked at Emilia, taking in her radiant beauty as she gazed down upon him, biting her lips as she stroked faster, finally taking him all the way. "Cum for your Queen! I command it." She said sternly.

He moaned deeper, squirming beneath her. Emilia moaned softly as his cock throbbed in her hand. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing them and moaning louder as she ground against him, encouraging him to cum. Her soft, cute moans were like heavenly music to his ears.

With a deep and passionate gasp, Mike tensed up from head to toe, straining as he burst, cum spraying from his dick in all directions as Emilia stroked as hard as she could during his climax, slapping against his skin as she went as fast as possible, making him orgasm for almost a full blissful minute. He could hear the blood pumping in his ears as he strained before he sighed heavily, trying to catch his breath as he finished.

After watching him squirming and thrashing for a few seconds, Emilia started laughing, still gently rubbing his dick as he calmed down, which gradually went soft and floppy in her hand. "I love seeing that! The look on your face when you cum!" She giggled, kissing her fingers with a top-notch gesture.

Emilia slowly slid his tracksuit bottoms up and over his junk while he lay there catching his breath and waiting for his brain to reboot, as usually happened with him after an intense climax. She got up, taking the baby oil with her.

She stood in his line of sight as she opened the bottle of baby oil, prying the back of her trackies open, quickly poking the bottle into the fibrefill inside and squeezing it, sending most of the baby oil down into the fluffy stuffing, thoroughly soaking it with the sweet fragrant liquid.

Emilia bit her lips, rolling her hips in the mixture of baby oil-soaked fibrefill, leaving it all heavenly soft and slippery, trapped in her tracksuit bottoms.

She dropped the bottle and climbed back on top of Mike. He smiled at her. Squeezing her huge padded arse firmly, feeling the baby oil soaking through the fibrefill and the fabric of her trousers as it began to coat his hands.

"Told you I'd get you back, now you're trapped, exhausted, laying here with me filled with this lovely pillow stuffing, now soaked in baby oil. And a whole weekend ahead of us...." She whispered seductively with a faint giggle, leaning closer to him as she spoke.

Mike was still too exhausted to do anything, so he simply grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss, starting gently, pecking each other's lips before getting more intense, enjoying each other's bodies passionately. Mike continued squeezing her arse, stroking her huge padded legs.

Emilia ran her hands through his hair, occasionally grabbing his arse, pulling him tight against her. They kissed for several long, cosy minutes before she prompted him to move the machine so they could watch TV together as they snuggled.

She lay on the sofa looking like a thicc mistress with a strong air of authority as Mike heaved the stuffing machine out of the way, moving it to the far corner before heading to the shelves at the back to find a movie for them to watch, grabbing a selection of stuff, he put on mutant ninja turtles to start them off.

12