The Flying Instructor

Story Info
Set in the 1960's Peter finds 'love at first sight'.
3.2k words
4.47
9.1k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the nose up boy" said Alan Foster, my instructor. I pulled back on the yolk and the nose rose but too fast. "I have control" Alan said as he corrected my feeble attempt to land the plane.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bad pilot, I just have this problem with landing. "Try again" said Alan. I did and although it wasn't pretty, we managed a very bumpy landing. At the debrief Alan put a video in the player saying that this is how it's done. He explained that it was his daughter on her first solo.

The plane made a textbook approach, touched down, barely kissing the runway, taxied back to the hangar and shut down. The door swung open and out stepped this slip of a girl dressed in a loose top and grey pants. She turned to face the camera, smiled and waved. She was in her late teens I guessed, with short blond hair and the most beautiful face I have ever seen. She was STUNNING and I was in love! As the video ended Alan explained he had taught her to fly and she had picked up the landing at her third attempt. He went on to explain she was now working at another airfield as a flying instructor. He then asked me if I could arrange for an hour and a half for the next lesson as he would like her to fly with me so they could get together to see exactly what my problem was. I agreed. He looked me in the eye and said "I'm not doing you any favours here, just because she looks sweet, don't think she will give you an easy time; she's a hard taskmaster!"

A little about me at this point. My name is Peter Rice and I'm 25. I live at home with Mom and Dad and use all my spare time for study – they say I should get out more. I work for a large corporate fuel distributor as a management trainee, my first job since university. The company supplies fuel to the area and as part of my training I was sent out with one of our drivers to see how things are done. One of our drop-offs was the local airfield. It was while I was there I decided to take Mom and Dad at their word and learn to fly.

I arrived for my lesson to find that, true to his word, Alan's daughter was my instructor. She was even more stunning in real life than in the video. She walked over to introduce herself. This was the same girl in the video but now in her early twenties I guessed. "Hi, I'm Charlotte" she said. Up close I saw she had beautiful green eyes set in a perfect face. I was truly smitten! I had to impress this girl.

We went through our briefing and with Alan's last comment about her still ringing in my ears, made for the aircraft. I noticed that as she left the flight office she picked up a clipboard, something Alan never did. She started writing as I did my ground and cockpit checks – this is going to be a book, I thought. Anyway, to cut a long story short, the flight was good and the landing was just as before, atrocious. At the debrief Charlotte took me apart and finally gave me the check-sheet she had been writing so I could take it home to study. True to Alan's prediction she had noted everything I did wrong (including several things I thought I was doing right) along with comments on what I should do to improve.

The following week I arrived expecting Alan, only to find Charlotte again. She explained Alan was out of town on business. We went straight to the plane, me in fear and her with the clipboard. I noticed she was not writing as much this time. After the flight she said that the landing had improved and so had my general flying. See you next week she said. I was glad Alan was away, I can tell you! Our lessons carried on for three more weeks then she told me Alan would probably be back next week.

The following week I arrived at the airfield for my lesson as usual and there was Charlotte, deep in conversation with Alan and my heart sank. Although she was hard to please she was still gorgeous and I think I was falling for her in a big way. Finally they both came over and Alan told me that this lesson would be free with no time limit. Charlotte moved toward the plane and with a playful "come along Peter" got in. This was unusual because we hadn't discussed what we were going to do. She took the controls and we took off. After we were airborne she gave me a course to fly. I said "where are we going Charlotte?" to which she answered "call me Sandy – all my friends do –now just fly please." After landing at 'her' airfield we walked to a beat-up sports car and she drove us to a small restaurant where we had a great lunch. Sandy, as I will refer to her now, told me that her dad was paying so enjoy. This is strange, I thought. We talked over lunch like old friends and had a great time. Several times our hands touched, the effect on me was electrifying. I hoped she didn't see this.

On the way back to the airfield Sandy asked me to drive as she thought she had had too much to drink. During the drive back she fell asleep. As she snuggled up her hand fell onto my leg. This produced an instant reaction which, as I was wearing light summer pants was plain to see. She had her eyes closed, so didn't notice – luckily. I didn't do anything as I knew she would be embarrassed enough when she awoke; I liked the intimacy even if it was unintended. We arrived back at the plane, Sandy slept as I flew us back to 'our' airfield where we were met by Alan. "Had a good time you two" he asked and before I could answer Sandy said "Yes." I thanked them for the afternoon and as we parted Sandy kissed me on the cheek, right there in front of her dad! See you next week she said, it seems I have a new instructor. The following day I got a phone call from Alan inviting me over to lunch on Sunday. I instantly accepted in the hope Sandy would be there.

Arriving at the address given I thought I was in the wrong place. This was not the house of a flying instructor. It was a mansion, to say the least. Alan opened the door and said that lunch wasn't ready yet so come in and meet my wife. He introduced me to Charlotte who, like her daughter was perfect. They say look at the mother and this is the daughter in twenty years and I liked what I saw. Sandy was nowhere to be seen. We had a drink and Alan then said that lunch was ready. Instead of going into the dining room, he ushered me to the front door. As he opened it he pointed to the detached double garage and I saw it had a small apartment on the top, with an iron staircase to the side. Off you go he said. I knocked at the door at the top of the stairs and Sandy called "come in Peter, the door's open."

What I saw simply took my breath away... Sandy stood there in a green sleeveless dress that matched her eyes and fitted where it touched. Her figure, like her face was perfect: small pert breasts, narrow waist and long shapely legs. She posed and said "You like?" I replied "I love it." She mumbled something under her breath that I didn't catch. "Sorry?" I said; tell you later she replied followed by "Let's eat."

As we chatted during the meal I asked her about her how got the name Sandy. She explained that her mother was Charlotte and used Charlie so they had to find another pet name for her. As a child she loved nothing more than playing in the sand box, hence the name Sandy.

I then told her that I had intended asking Alan if she was free because I wanted to ask her out. "Well you don't have to do that now, do you?" she said. I said I still wanted to more than ever. I asked and she accepted, much to my delight. I told her I had been drawn to her from when I saw the video. She said "Why Peter, you could turn a girl's head." "I hope so" I replied. Then she said that she had noticed my interest too. "How" I asked. She replied that she had grown to notice things in male students and had to put on a false persona to keep the wolves at bay. I asked what was different with me and she said that she had felt easy from the start and the restaurant trip had been her way to see if she was right. She said she had noticed how I blushed every time we touched and my reactions were confirmed by what happened and what I did (or rather, didn't do) when she 'accidently' put her hand on my leg in the car. Damn, I thought, she was awake all the time. "I had my eyes half closed just to see what would happen and I wasn't disappointed" she said. The kiss on my cheek was her dad's cue to invite me over today. "Now we're a couple, wouldn't you like to kiss me?" she added.

I replied playfully that I didn't kiss on a first date, then added "of course this is our second date" and planted a kiss on her cheek. Her instant reaction was "You can do better than that." We got up from the table and I folded her into my arms and kissed her properly. It took my breath away. When we parted I noticed she was flushed too. "Go sit on the couch while I put a film in the VCR." I needed no second invite! The film was one of those French soft-core porn ones and as it heated up Sandy snuggled up, looked at me and I put my arm round her shoulders. She said "You asked what I said before lunch when I posed for you. You answered 'I love it' and I whispered 'and me too. I have known of your feelings for me since the trip, dad had told me you were attracted to me but I already knew – I wouldn't tell him though."

As the film reached the bedroom scene, the actress got out of bed stark naked and walked to the bathroom. Sandy took my hand and placed it deliberately on her breast. Before I could do anything else, she moved it slightly and I felt the nipple harden through the thin material. "Don't stop" she whispered as she took her hand away. I thought I had died and gone to heaven with the biggest hard-on of my life. Then she eased her arm out of the shoulder strap, lifted my hand and replaced it on her now bare breast, saying "There now isn't that better?" That made my erection even bigger. When we turned back to the film, the actress was having a fake orgasm under the covers while the actor was sucking on her tits.

I tried to reach Sandy's other breast and she moved it closer with a slight moan. Then without warning she got up and went into another room. After a short time she called "Peter, can you help with this?" The moment had gone I thought. How wrong was I? I went into the room, the bedroom as it turned out, and she closed the door still holding her dress up and said "I want to tell you three things. You are the first and last man I will have in this room. I love you as much as you love me and I have a dirty mouth and am very loud." With that she let her dress drop to the floor and stood there in only her green panties then fell on the bed and said "C'mon lover, do your stuff."

I lay down beside her and we started kissing. Our tongues danced to the old beat. I then kissed her nose, eyes, chin and throat all the time playing with her breasts. She moaned "That's it lover, suck my tits." I did as she asked. We stripped me down to my boxers and I started down her body. She was moaning about needing to have her belly button sucked and her and her cunt seen to. As I got to the top of her panties I shifted position to attack further down and she pulled my boxers down exposing my cock. Now I'm just a little over average size and as it came into view she moaned "I want it, I want it" and grabbed it in both hands. I eased her panties down a little and she lifted her hips to allowing me to slip them down her legs. She had shaved to give a blond runway, pointed at the end to guide the eye to her lovely bald mound. I kissed down the runway and down to her clit. As I flicked my tongue over it she shuddered and yelled "That's sooo fucking good!! Do it again." This I ignored, moving on kissing and nibbling down to her knee. She tried to pull me back by my cock but I resisted. I switched to her other knee and started kissing and nibbling my way back up. Her scent grew stronger and I could see wetness in her slit. She was now kissing my balls and up and down my rod, moaning and telling me to service her cunt and lick her out.

As I got near her pussy I could see her sweet juices. I felt my balls tightening so told her to stop. I wanted to cum, but not on her face. I shifted position and removed her panties fully. When I got to her sex, I put my tongue near her rosebud and moved upwards. At the bottom of her slit I dipped my tongue into her honey-pot and tasted the essence of woman for the first time – I couldn't get enough. She was now yelling at the top of her voice "Fuck, Fuck, do it, lick my cunt don't tease me." I slid my tongue slowly the length of pussy to her clit and this time took it into my mouth. She grabbed my head and raised her hips, grinding her hot pussy in my face all the time screaming "Soooo good, sooo fucking goood, more, more, sooo fucking goooood" then with a final scream of "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she went rigid, clenched her thighs round my head, shook all over then went limp.

I kissed my way back up her body my face wet with her juices. She licked my face saying "that tastes better on you than it does on me." We kissed, our tongues locked together, savouring the tangy nectar that is woman. My hand was exploring where my face had just been whilst she was running her hand lightly up and down my cock which was nestled by her thigh. I slipped my finger into her sopping honey pot to moans of approval and got a shock: The way was barred, somehow I hadn't expected this! She was still a virgin! She felt me suddenly stop and said in a sultry voice between kisses "It's for you, lover." I told her I hadn't come prepared thinking I was having lunch with the family. "Oh, is that all" she said, letting go my cock and turning on her side. As I settled myself into the crack between her beautiful buttocks she moved herself back to get comfortable or so I thought. I took one of her breasts in my hand and started to move my cock in the crack. "Stop that Tiger, don't waste it there." She opened her bedside cabinet, took out a condom and gave it to me. This girl had thought of everything. As I rolled it on and she turned on her back and said simply "Please."

Placing my cockhead at her warm, moist entrance I said "Sandy Tower, Permission to land?" the answer came back "Stick that cock in, I need you – NOW." Pushing past her outer lips I slowly eased into her tight velvety tunnel, pulled back and then re-entered. All the while we were kissing and she was moaning in my mouth. She pushed my face away and started again with "Ride me, riiidde me, make me your whore, your fucking cock whore."

I pushed until I reached her cherry and stopped. She cried out "Deeper lover, deeper, take it it's yours. Arrrg. Don't stop, make me a woman. Arrg make me your..." raking her nails down my back. I felt her scratches but didn't care. Her cherry finally gave way and I was in. Her face was screwed up in passion and tears were streaking down her cheeks. God she looked beautiful I thought as I pushed my cock further up "Don't stop now." I couldn't have even if I wanted to, the animal in me took over. With each thrust she said one just word – Thrust – "Make" – Thrust – "Me" – Thrust – "Your" – Thrust – "Cock" – Thrust – "Slave" then – Thrust – "Your Arrg" – Thrust – "Cock Whore" – Thrust – "Go deeeeper." Then she let out a scream you could have heard in the next town and dug her nails into my arse, almost drawing blood and making me cum harder than I had ever cum before.

As we came down from our high my cock softened and slipped out. I noticed her blood on it and the bed cover. She was sobbing uncontrollably as we held on to each other. I was saying sorry for hurting her. She said between sobs "It only hurt for a little while; it's going to be better next time." When I asked why she was crying she told me that she had just had the most intense experience of her life. Boy, did that feel good!

We started 'Going Steady' and after several dates and stop overs, Mom caught me in the kitchen before work one morning saying that she and dad had noticed how contented I was looking and asked when I was going to invite Sandy over for lunch. I said "is Sunday OK? I think it's about time you met her." When I told Sandy I would like to take her home to meet my folks she looked genuinely pleased.

Mom and Dad loved her, as I knew they would, so on the following day I told them that I had found the girl I was going to marry – I just hadn't told her yet. Mom looked at Dad and said "Told you so." Then dad said to me "Don't wait too long, your mother wants to buy a new outfit!"

To be continued