The Flying Instructor Ch. 02

Story Info
Romantic love.
1.7k words
4.44
8.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my story and as such, contains no flying or instructing. To understand this part, please read part one.

Alan, as it had turned out, was not only the owner of the flying school but President of the corporation that owned the company I worked for. He told me over lunch one Sunday and swore me to secrecy as he didn't want to be seen to be giving me any favours. After we had eaten and while Sandy was in the kitchen with Charlie he pulled me aside and suggested we keep the window of Sandy's bedroom closed. As he put it, there are some things that are private. When I told Sandy later she went so red!!

The week after this I was called into the office at work and told that a place had come up on a management training course near our head office in Denver. This would mean being away from home for a month. We were both sad at this but as it was only four weeks we resolved to telephone every day. It was during one of these calls in the last week that she told me one of her male pupils was showing her unwanted attention. She thought he was going to ask for a date. That did it. On my return we talked and I asked her to marry me. She stunned me by saying "You will have to ask my Father first."

I went home that evening and told my parents what I was going to do and Mom said "About time" and hugged me.

We spent next Saturday with Alan and Charlie as we did sometimes and I asked Alan formally for Sandy's hand. I got the full 'If you break my daughter's heart ...' speech and I assured him that wouldn't happen, after which he and Charlie hugged me and Alan said "Welcome to the family" I proposed to Sandy there and then. She said "Mr Rice, what a surprise. I will have to think about that." Thirty seconds later (the longest 30 seconds of my life) she said 'Yes.'

The next time she saw her student she was wearing my Grandmother's engagement ring.

Our sex life only got better (with the window now firmly closed) and noisier. One day after servicing her greedy pussy from underneath she fell forward with her face next to my cock. I groaned "Oh Yes, Yes" and without hesitation she took me into her mouth and was moving her head up and down. I felt my balls tighten and yelled "Stop, stop I'm almost there!" She just kept going taking my full load in her mouth. All she said afterwards was as she couldn't have my cum in her cunt for now, she had found another way to keep it in her body.

One year after we got engaged we were finally married – the best day of our lives, bar none.

My boss, in truth the Regional Vice President (Fuels), was only at our company while I was being trained. He left when I got back from honeymoon, promoting me to General Manager, second in command to the E.V.P (Finance). So in one year I married the most wonderful girl on the planet and got the job I wanted. My life was complete, or so I thought.

For our first wedding anniversary Alan turned overall control of both mine and Sandy's flying schools to Sandy. It was about this time I noticed a subtle change in her - she began to be distant sometimes although our sex life was as good as ever. I thought at first it was the increased responsibly and the reduced hours of flying. It was made clear to me when we went to my folks on one Sunday. After our meal, Sandy was unusually quiet and withdrawn. Mom asked me to help with the dishes and told dad to show Sandy his new shed and border plants. When they were out of earshot, Mom said "Is Sandy OK?" I replied she was a little preoccupied at the moment. Mom then asked "Does she seem more needy and clingy?" Sometimes I replied, why? Mom said "I love you dearly son, but you can be so dense sometimes, it's plain to see she's getting broody." I hadn't seen that coming! If that was the case it was OK by me.

A couple of days after I got home only to find the bedroom window closed – usually a sign my luck was in. We played the usual Husband/Wife game; me making half-hearted advances and her fending me off until after we had eaten and cleared away. At about 9:30 she announced she was going for a bath as it had been a hard day. She emerged later in her bath robe and quietly sat next to me. I slipped my hand into the robe and felt the touch of silk. "Why, Mr. Rice, What are you doing?" I replied "Let me show you." She didn't resist as I drew her up and led her to our bedroom. In the room I scooped her up, laid her gently on the bed and untied the robe. Underneath she was wearing the green silk kimono I had bought her on honeymoon. I kissed her and we began seeking each other with our tongues and as we came up for air she asked "Aren't you a little overdressed?" I was naked in no time!

I was now kissing her sweet face, eyes ears, neck and throat. God, she smelled sweet. Loosening the kimono I kissed one breast and fondled the other, she started moaning and writhing. As she did this her hand took my cock and started to gently stroke it. "You Bastard, YOU BASTARD" she cried, "Try to rape me would you?" she yelled as she play-fought me off, then "Suck me, Fuck me, Use me!" I headed for her dripping honeypot and kissed her clit. "Is that all motherfucker, can't you do bett... Arrrg" as I put two fingers in and nestled my tongue between her pussy lips "Arrgh" and "Arrgh" again as I searched out and found her G-Spot. "Finger Fuck my cunt, do it, do it" as I moved inside her and started licking up to her clit hood. "That's sooo good, more, more, sooooo good, rape me, Fuck, OH FUCKKK." I had her clit in my mouth and was gently nibbling on it. She clamped her thighs round my head, shook all over and screamed "Make me cum: O God, O GOD, here it... Oh, Oh, YES, YES, YESSSSSS." Her juices filled my hand and she went limp. After I took my fingers out we both savoured her tangy nectar. Panting she looked at me and guided my cock to her hot little hole. I reached for a condom but she pulled me in closer and said "Not now, please." I started kissing her again and she started to cry as the head of my cock slid up the length of her slit and then down again, finally entering its proper place.

As I bore down, she lifted her hips up moaning and screaming "Fuck me BASTARD, fill me up FUCK ME Give me your cum, I want your cummmm, make us a baby, lover." I kept plunging in and almost pulling out, all the time grunting like a rutting pig until my balls seemed to catch fire and I could hold back no more. "I'm cumming" I yelled and pushed in for several long deep thrusts, as far as I could go. I felt my cum shoot into her willing womb, spurt after spurt after spurt. She shook again, only more so and screamed "Fuck, Fuck, you dirty fucker." her legs wrapped tightly round my body.

We lay in the afterglow gently kissing, me caressing her tits while she sought my now flaccid, sticky cock. Holding it she said "I think I've broken it." Then, as she moved her hand up and down, it started to harden she said "Oh, perhaps not."

She got off the bed holding my seed inside her, picked up her now soiled kimono and walked stark naked to the bathroom. This reminded me of the scene from that French movie we had watched so long ago. As she closed the door she said I should slip under the covers. I did so and waited for her to return. Sandy reappeared still naked: I couldn't help thinking my wife, such a beautiful girl, so demure in public, not only knows language that would make a sailor blush but uses it in the heat of passion: As she walked slowly towards the bed I could see wetness on her leg. Slipping under the covers she said seductively "Sorry, I seem to have lost some juice, do you think you could replace it?" With that she rolled over, straddled my hips and lowered herself down on my now fully awake cock. Unlike the actress in the porno who was having a fake orgasm under the covers, we were at it for real. The only difference was, they were just 'fucking' while we were making love.

We continued with our normal lives but in bed we settled down to long and languorous sex, still full of passion but not quite as wild or vocal, then she missed a couple of her periods. Being a man I didn't notice. One day I came home and Sandy seemed to be in a better than average mood (she had been feeling unwell for the last few days) and told me she had been to the doctors and he had found a problem and given her some tablets to settle her stomach. Concerned I asked if she was alright now and she said that it was a short term thing. "We're only having a baby, silly" I was over the moon, as were both our families.

We have been married now for nearly forty years; we have three wonderful children. Our eldest son Robert is an airline captain (taught to fly by his mother), our daughter and youngest son (both pilots too) are working in the family corporation. Cindy is a corporate attorney and our youngest Alan, is CEO of the flying school arm of the corporation.

Sandy is still as gorgeous as she was all those years ago only a bit plumper, but then so am I. She puts it down to contentment and I wouldn't argue with that! And yes, we still close the window of our bedroom and have wild abandoned sex, just not quite so often these days.