The Flying J

Story Info
Male slave becomes trucker's "little girl".
1.8k words
4.22
102.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were at the truck stop. You were dressed in a mini skirt and a blouse. A very carefully made cleavage was shown. At 6'1" and in 5 inch stilettos you towered over everyone. It was obvious you are a man dressed as a woman. There were a few looks from people.

One guy in particular kept staring. He licked his lips before standing up and approaching our table. I smiled invitingly and gestured to the chair.

"Please have seat, what can I do for you?"

He barely glanced at me as he spoke to me. "I'm wondering if...ahhh...if the little lady here is for sale." He continued to look you up and down. He focused on your throat when you swallowed nervously. He was a big bear of a man. He had beautiful eyes and great strong hands but that was as far as attractive went. You could see he had been. But years of truck driving had given him a barrel belly. Truck stop food had fleshed out his face. He was 6'4 and I was hoping he had a cock to match.

"Why yes, yes she is. This is shawna." I glared at you and you leaned forward to shake his hand. Your hand was swallowed by his huge paw and you looked at Me again, scared. I smiled sweetly. "There are two things I want to clear up. First of all, we have a shower we've bought for the day. You will be cleaned by My girl before she will do anything. Second, we need to discuss the fee. You are getting showered as well as whatever else you want. What do you want?"

"May I see all of her?"

"Of course sir. shawna, stand and show." I looked at you steadily until you complied. You stood up and turned slowly around. I put a hand on you when your back was to us. I gestured to our guest and he placed a hand on your ass. He squeezed, then slapped you hard. you jumped. I smiled with delight and allowed you to sit back down. "So? Does she meet your approval?"

"I was looking for just a blow job but with the services you are offering I think that I will take the full list. Tell me what I am paying for."

"First of all, My slave here will strip for you. Then she will undress you, making sure that your clothing is treated well. She will turn on the shower to your specifications and will soap and rinse every inch of you. Then she iwll do whatever you want her to do. If you are paying for the whole kit and kaboodle you get use of her mouth and her ass. She is clean, inside and out. No std's and I would like to keep her that way."

He considered carefully. "What are your price ranges?"

"It is 10 just for the shower, that includes stripping,washing and drying. It is 20 for a blow job. She is very talented but cheap. It is 50 to use her ass. It is another 10 for the priviledge of spanking her. It is 10 if you wish to use her cock. That's a hundred. For you, our first customer of the day, I'll give it all to you for $80. That is a spectacular offer since her ass will still be pretty damn tight."

He grinned broadly, displaying even, white teeth. He pulled out his wallet and handed me a hundred dollars. "The extra 20 is because you are so beautiful yourself missy. I will let you know what I think when I come back. "

I smiled as he took you away and ordered myself a piece of pie and the news paper.

In the shower he stood there watching as you stripped your clothes off, hanging them carefully. The padded bra came last and he sighed with a little disappointment when it came off. you turned on the water and adjusted it to hot, the way he said he liked it. The you stepped back through the shower curtain and started takign his clothes off. The plaid lumberjack shirt was hung carefully, as was the t-shirt he wore underneath. His naked torso was hariy and large. His stomach was large but firm, not overly unattractive you were surprise to discover. Then, as you had been taught, you knelt to remove his pants. you laboured to unbuckle his belt and pull it from your pants. He took it from you when you stood to hang it up.

You removed his boots, worried now about that belt. You set them off to the side. His socks were next, clean white ones to your further surprise. you undid his jeans and pulled them down his legs. He stepped out and you folded them to put on the nearby chair. Then you stood and waited. While you waited you stared at him openly. His hair was closely cut and dark, his eyes were blue, his mouth looked mean. Broad shoulders ended in hugely powerful arms. The barrel belly in no way hid a huge cock that stuck straight out from his body. Big hairy balls hung down framed by legs as powerful as his arms. you shivered a little from fear.

"Come here, girlie."

You step closer, within reach and a strong hand wraps around your upper arm. He pulls you to him and begins to explore your body. He pinches and caresses your nipples. Gently. You are surprised to find he is very gentle. His hand cups your balls and rolls them in his fingers. "Very nice," he says. He strokes your cock and you quiver with excitment. He uses your precum to lube up the hand job he is giving you.

"You will, I think, be more efficient if you do not have this hard on to think about." He pushes his clothes off the chair and makes you stand on it, bringing your cock almost to his mouth level. He slowly licks you from base to tip the swallows you whole. He sucks hard, deep throating you while his tongue swirls around you. It only takes a couple of minutes before your hot cum shoots in his mouth. He swallows, moaning a little, and cleans you up.

He helps you down and pushes you into the shower. Carefully you clean him, washing his hair and every inch of his body. EVERY inch. As you have been taught. You know the punishment for failure, and you know I know when you're lying. Once he was rinsed you waited to see what he wanted next.

He pushed you to your knees and held your head as he shoved his cock into your mouth. You work frantically to keep up with him as he pounds it into your face. He growls at you to play with his ass and his balls. you get your hands busy, cupping and caressing his balls the way you like it to be done. you licked a finger and played with the tiny pucker of flesh, wiggling the tip of your finger inside his ass. He fucked your face and your finger for a few minutes longer. you could feel his balls had tightened just before he pulled out of your mouth.

"Oh god!" He groaned. "I don't wan to cum in your mouth. Stand up, turn around and bend over. Make sure you're not going to fall over."

You assume the position, standing with your legs spread and placing your hands on the floor.

He picked up the shampoo and trailed it down the crack of your ass. He rubbed it in, fucking you with his fingers. "Oh you have such a sweet ass little girl. Oh my it's so tight (he shoved two fingers in you) I'm going to enjoy fucking it, filling you with my cum. you're going to love big Hank's cock in you."

you shudder involuntarily as his fingers stretch you. That cock of his is at least 3.5 inches in diameter. He adds another finger and you moan. He fucks you for a time, waiting for the urge to cum to pass. He plays with your prostrate and you almost cum immediately. Suddenly his fingers leave you and you whimper, feeling bereft. Then his cock nudges your open hole. You bite your fingers and she slowly slides it in.

"Oh fuck yes. you are such a slut! your ass is sucking on my cock. I can't believe how good you feel." he slams his cock into you, nearly pushing you over. He grabs your hips and yanks you back against him. You try not to scream at this invasion. He fucks you hard, slamming into you, his fingers digging into your hips. his roar of pleasure echos through the showers as he cums hard. His cock pumping and spasming as he fills your willing ass with cum.

"Cum now you bitch!" His cock is still slamming into you, spurting scalding cum deep into your bowels. It doesn't take long, a couple of strokes on your cock and you are squirting all over the floor. your ass clenches, grabbing his cock hard and he roars again. He yanks you back against his pelvis, his twitching cock deep inside. Finally he pulls out and turns the shower back on. He cleans his cock, then you. He dries you, dresses you and sits you in the chair. He quickly dries himself and puts his clothes back on. He takes your hand and hauls you along behind him.

You both find me walking around the parking lot, scoping out the other drivers. Hank pulls you up to me and grabs me, catching me by surprise. He kisses me soundly, that mean mouth being extremely sensual and erotic. I am moaning, all thoughts of resisting having flown. He lets me go and sets me back from him, I'm panting and my eyes are a little glazed over.

"hmm..." he says, licking his lips again, "Are you sure you're not for sale?"

That snaps me out of it and I open my mouth to speak. "Of course you're not madam! You are a paragon among women, too good to be used like that." He smiles sweetly. I can't help but laugh. He places your hand in mine. "This whore was fantastic! Thank you very much. I will be back in town in two weeks, from today. I hope to see you again." He hands me $20 more. "This is to ensure it. I'll be looking forward to it." He pats your ass and saunters towards his big rig.

"Well, love," I say, "you seemed to have a fan. Now let's see who else we can come up with."

The rest of the day is spent with you giving blow jobs and being fucked. We make a pile of money, telling most of the customers we'll be back in two weeks. I take you home, clean you and dress you as a man again. My big, gorgeous, hunk of a man. Then I take you out for dinner. We look like a normal respectable couple. No one can tell what a slut you are.