The Focus Group Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next thing I know, she's propped up on the pillows at the head of the bed with her legs spread. When I think about it, it was probably her dad who owned the apartment because she was one of those girls who spent way too much of her college money on stuff like waxing and manis and pedis, so she was totally smooth down there. I mean, I'd seen girls who shaved bare or left a little strip, but this was just spectacular. And she wasn't kidding about being turned on. I could already see a little wetness glistening between her lips. So by this point, I'm half lying on the bed, propped up on one elbow, just watching. Her eyes are closed, and she starts rubbing the dildo very lightly over her clit with one hand while she uses the middle finger of the other to draw little circles around her nipple."

"So what did this friend look like?"

"Objectively hot. Like, no one could deny her hotness. Blue eyes, cute little nose, blonde hair down to the middle of her back, but cut in this layered way that made it look styled and disheveled at the same time. She had these bow-tie lips, like that actress who did all those Broadway shows. God, I forget her name. Anyway, she was shorter than me, but her body was just this total package of boobs that somehow managed to be 36-Cs but still perky, and this heart-shaped ass that perfectly filled out everything she wore. Seriously, it was like some pervy guy built her from scratch."

"And what were you doing by this point?"

"Still just watching. Again, a little freaked out, but what are my options? So I was trying to play it cool. By this time her eyes are closed and she's starting to sigh and moan a little, and she's working the dildo farther down toward her pussy, like, a centimeter at a time. By now, she's using her other hand to pull at her pussy a bit, opening herself. So now I can tell how really wet she is, like visibly juicy. Then she spreads her legs farther and scooches down a bit more on the bed and just pushes the dildo all the way inside. She lets out this long, high gasp and then just holds it there while she trembles. Meanwhile, I realize my mouth is going dry because I'm just lying there with chin on the floor, not believing what I'm seeing. Before this, I'd never even masturbated in the same room with anyone, but in my drunken state I found myself not caring and just shoving my hand into my panties to get my finger on my clit. That's when I realized how wet I was. Like, soaked. She's just lying there shuddering for a moment, holding the dildo all the way inside her. I guess she came, which seemed really fast to me, but after she settled down she opened her eyes to see me on one elbow, my dress hiked up and my other hand rubbing my pussy under my panties. And she says, 'Hey, there. I was wondering when you'd get on board. Why don't you get naked with me?' But I'm too far gone at this point and just keep rubbing. And I manage to say, 'Keep going.' And she does, sliding the dildo out and in, moaning and humming and her pussy making these wonderful wet noises, while I keep my eyes on her and furiously finger myself. She's eventually just slamming this fake cock into herself, ramming her hips up against it, while I'm thrusting my hips against my fingers and at last just freezing, holding my finger on my clit as the orgasm takes me. She's still fucking herself watching me cum, then finally forcing the dildo all the way in again and grinding against it while she just lays there and shudders."

"Bernadette Peters."

"What?"

"That's the name of the actress with the bowtie lips."

"Yes! Exactly. Oh, my god, this girl was so hot. So now, we're both there out of breath from our orgasms, me with my panties half down now and her with the dildo laying across her belly and little droplets of sweat running down between her tits. And for some reason, the first thing to come into my mind was, 'Can I have a taste?' And then I realized it didn't just come into my mind, I'd actually said it. And she just gets this sexy smirk on her face and says, 'C'mere.'"

Marissa saw Nigel's eyes look behind her again. "Heads up. Drinks are here."

"Oh, thank god."

"Here you go, folks," said the waiter, handing them their glasses off a tray. "And some bread to hold you until your dinners arrive."

The basket he put down was full of phallic bread sticks, prompting both of them to suddenly snicker.

The waiter was still smiling but looked a little confused. "Everything OK here? Anything else I can get you fine folks?"

Nigel composed himself. "No, everything's fine. We were just both reminded of a funny story. Oh, and we'll have another round when dinner arrives, please."

The waiter grinned and winked. "Well, all right. Must've been a pretty good story. You two enjoy your drinks. I'll be back shortly with your entrees."

As the waiter departed, Nigel held up his tumbler to her and said, "To exciting new friends."

"Exciting doesn't even begin to describe it. Cheers," Marissa said as she clinked her glass to his and then took a long sip. "So where were we?"

"Drunk, naked friend, post orgasm, wanting a taste," Nigel said after taking a swig of his drink.

"Right. So she's laying there, legs spread, her eyes locked on mine as I shift position so my mouth can reach her pussy. But since this is the first time I've ever even been this close to one that wasn't my own, I just take a minute. She's obviously done this before, so she's anxious for me to dive in, rubbing her clit with one hand, cupping her boob with the other and begging me to put my tongue inside her. Very hot. I still wasn't super experienced at 19, but I'd had one boyfriend who was excellent at oral, so I'm thinking about what he did to me that I really liked. I start by just kissing my way down the inside of her thigh, sucking a little and tracing patterns with my tongue while I use my hands to caress the outside of her thighs."

Nigel raised his glass. "I approve. Seems you're a natural."

"She approved, too. By the time I was actually close enough to lick her, she was begging for it. But I remembered how much he teased me and how much it drove me crazy, so I just held off for a little longer, tracing my tongue along the outside of her labia, enjoying how incredibly smooth they felt under my tongue. By this time I'd also gently removed her hand from her pussy to allow me total access without her getting ahead of herself. So, I'm on my elbows now, and she's using her hands to stroke and pinch both her nipples at the same time while she stares down at me. And she's so wet now that her lips are parting a bit on their own, and there's just the slightest bit of wetness trickling out. She's rotating her hips and begging me now, almost trying to force her pussy onto my mouth, but I'm still denying her, flicking her just a bit here and there with the tip of my tongue. Then she growls, 'Oh, my god! You're driving me crazy!' Next thing I know, she's grabbing the back of my head and pushing me onto her, and that's when I just dive in, flicking my tongue up from her opening to her clit in one quick motion, then again, then over and over again. I look up and her head is rolled back and she's pulling on her nipple with the other hand so hard that I'm afraid she's going to leave bruises.

"Then I remember something else that my boyfriend had done that just sent me over the edge. I adjust my position a little, and use my right index finger to slide inside her while start gently circling her clit with my tongue. She gasps and raises her ass off the bed and I'm worried that she's stopped breathing, but I keep it up, sliding my finger in and out while teasing her clit. She eventually lets her ass back on the bed, but that's when I slide in my middle finger and start flicking right over her clit, which by now is this delicious swollen button, and she grabs a handful of my hair and tries to gyrate against my face. But I back off just a little and remember one more trick. I slip my middle finger out of her pussy, leaving just the tip of my index finger inside, then gently press against her ass hole, letting the wetness lubricate the opening. Now, I'm pretty sure this girl is up for anything at this point, because, well, I'm already there eating her pussy, but this is the first time I hear her protest. But it's weak."

"Weak how?"

"Like, 'I don't ... wait ... hold on... that's not...' But then I slip my fingers in even further, one in her pussy and one just a little into her ass, while my mouth just clamped down on her clit and started flicking it like crazy, and she lost it. I seriously thought one of the roommates or a neighbor might call the police, because she was writhing and twisting on the bed and calling my name and screaming about how good that was and how I should eat that pussy, bitch. It was honestly the best I remember ever making another person feel. And she's just cumming and cumming, her hand knotting up my hair and my mouth on her pussy, not letting up, licking and fingering her until she finally begs me to stop, her breathing shallow and her face and chest flushed and sweaty. After she'd calmed down a little I slip up to where we were face-to-face and gave her a deep tongue kiss, the juices from her pussy still covering my face. And she says, "Oh, my. That was unexpected.'"

"Indeed. Did it stop there?"

"Oh, no. She returned the favor not long after. We cuddled a while and took turns using that wonderful dildo on each other. We basically fucked until the sun came up, then slept in till one o'clock. That was a good weekend."

"No doubt. Now, a slight change of subject – do you have a video chat app on your phone?"

She grinned, wondering what he was up to now. "I do."

"Excellent. It occurs to me that the fastest way to get banned from this train for life is for us to get caught fucking in one of the restrooms. But since I'd say that we both need to blow off a little steam after that story, might I suggest we share our solo experiences via the marvels of modern technology?"

"Oh, my god. You're a genius. Give me that." She quickly typed her contact information into his phone and rose from her seat. "See you in a minute?"

"You're on."

Marissa slid the door aside and entered, making sure it was locked behind her and the "Occupied" sign was engaged. She opened the video chat app and initiated the call. Nigel's image appeared on the screen, one hand holding the phone and the other already around his fully erect cock. She imagined he had to do some creative camouflage on the way to the restroom, as he probably had been maintaining that state since the early part of her story.

"Hello, again," he said. "Do you have any idea what you've done to me?"

Marissa propped the phone up on the tiny sink and slipped out of her skirt and panties, hanging them on a coat hook. The First Class restrooms were much larger and cleaner than those in coach, so she didn't feel quite as skeevy as she would have otherwise.

"I'm getting a pretty good idea now. You look like you're in quite a state."

"You have no idea. I'm sure the same could be said for you." He was rubbing the length slowly, lingering at the ridge of his cock's bulbous head, then stroking back down.

She slid her fingers down her belly and then into her soaking wet slit, drawing the moist finger up to her mouth to have a taste – mostly for his benefit, but also because recounting her story had put the salty flavor of womanhood in her mind. He moaned with appreciation.

"We need to make this quick. Our dinner will be here any minute," he said, stroking faster.

She grinned lasciviously. "My salad's already cold. You just keep your mind on your work, mister."

"Yes, ma'am."

She slipped her finger deep inside her then, eliciting a long gasp. The train's rocking motion made standing a challenge, so she moved back a bit to brace herself against a wall, allowing her to place one leg on the toilet and better expose herself to him.

"Ah, yes. That's it," he said. "Now I can get the full view."

It didn't take long for her to settle into her go-to spot, just to the right of her clit. Nigel, meanwhile, only seemed to get longer and thicker as he watched, stroking harder and faster now.

"You'll tell me when you're there?" he said, panting a little now.

"Oh, you'll know."

Marissa pressed her finger in and rubbed, suddenly overcome by the sensations she'd been suppressing as she spun her tail. Now she was finally able to let it go, and her head rolled back as she reveled in the sensations.

"Yes, darling. Stroke that pussy for me. I want to see you cum," he muttered into the phone. God, his voice was like magic.

"Mmmm. You keep stroking that long shaft for me. Are you close?"

"So very close. It seems you do that to me."

She gasped. She was close, too. Her hips ground against her fingers now as she performed what must look like a lurid dance. Watching her phone she saw the intensity of his face as he stroked.

"Do it, Nigel. Cum for me."

"God ... almost there," he grunted.

She shifted her fingers to the V position, the tip of each on either side of her clit, pinching and rubbing until the sensation started pulsating, still watching him. "Ah, yes! Mmmmm!"

The waves crashed over her as he grunted, "Oh, fuck! YES!" and released a glistening stream of spunk onto his hand and into the lavatory sink, only spurring on her orgasm even more. Her other hand ran through her hair, then down over her still-covered breasts. She raised her other hand and tasted herself again before reaching for the phone.

"Feel better now?"

"Much, but still looking forward to more of the real thing. You?"

"Better and better. But yes, real will be nicer. Meet you back at the seats?"

"See you there. I've got a bit of cleaning up to do," he said, chuckling.

Marissa signed off, dressed, washed her hands and used the damp paper towel to dab at her sweaty face. Declaring herself once again presentable, she returned to the seats, where their dinners awaited.

Nigel joined her a few moments later. He just smiled at her as he placed his napkin in his lap and said, "Bon appetite."

12