The Folded Piece of Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nica leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth as my finger penetrated her ass and got into rhythm with the fingers in her pussy. I could feel her clit twitching and swelling as her body succumbed to the next orgasm building within her. I pinched her clit hard and started to stroke it like a tiny cock. Nica's legs started to wobble, the fingers in her ass and pussy seemed to be the only thing keeping her from falling.

Her moans escaped around my cock, as her mouth engulfed my hard shaft. Her breathing intensified as her orgasm drew near, her mouth kept rhythm on my cock. She was bucking back against the slender experienced fingers inside of her. The wet sounds from her pussy filled the room as the muffled sounds of her moans vibrated around my cock and joined in the chorus of erotic symphony. Faster and harder, the stranger and I worked her pussy, ass, and clit. Her moans turned into panting, as she used her hands to pinch and pull at her own sensitive hard nipples.

I watched her body tense up, her legs straighten, she raised her body up onto her toes, and her mouth clenched tightly around my cock as her orgasm began. Her entire body, in the throes of ecstasy, trembled and shook violently as she squirted powerful streams of her own cum on the wall behind her and ran down into a puddle on the floor.

On shaking legs, she stood up and stepped away from the strange fingers that were now soaked in her juices. She pulled me over and guided my cock towards the cum soaked female hand that was still reaching through the wall between us. The stranger's hand grasped my cock and stroked it a few times before grasping tightly and pulling my cock through the hole and into her space. Nica pressed her naked body against my back and pinned me against the wall. Her hands reached around and caressed my chest and stomach as my cock felt the wet warmth of a stranger's mouth envelope it. Nica pulled my shirt off as she continued to kiss my back and neck.

Nica slid down my back and knelt behind me, her hands made their way down my back and sides. Her hands caressed my ass and legs as the stranger in the next room sucked on my throbbing cock. She slid my pants down to my ankles and had me step from them, leaving me as naked as she was. Nica kissed and licked my ass while her hand reached between my legs and fondled my balls. My cock twitched in excitement as my wife's expert hands massaged my balls and the stranger's mouth sucked and licked my dick. Nica used her other hand to spread my ass cheeks as she continued to kiss and lick me from behind. She spent time licking the sensitive skin between my balls and ass, driving me wild with erotic sensations. My cock swelled with pleasure as the strange mouth slid further down my shaft. I could feel the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, but to my surprise, she didn't stop. With a swallow, I felt the head of my cock slide down into her throat. The sensation was almost more than I could take, her lips grasping the base of my cock firmly, her throat muscles massaging my swollen cock head, her hot saliva coating every inch of my manhood. She stuck out her tongue and joined Nica's hand caressing and licking my balls, all together had me in a state of eroticism that I've never felt before.

As I felt my cock slide from the stranger's throat, Nica's tongue touched the sensitive skin of my asshole, sending a wild shiver up my spine. The stranger on the other side of the wall realized something good was happening, so she sucked my cock deep into her throat again. Nica continued to tease my asshole with her tongue as she grasped my balls tightly.

My entire body shuttered in pleasure as my cock prepared to explode in a massive cum shooting orgasm. Reaching the point of no return, I was at the mercy of the two woman servicing me. The stranger held my cock in her mouth, her throat squeezing my head each time she swallowed. Nica squeezing my balls as her tongue teased my asshole, coating it with generous amounts of her saliva for lubrication. When Nica felt my balls getting ready to release their load of cum, she pressed her finger against my well lubricated asshole and pressed it through the tight opening. My sensitive asshole involuntarily spread open as her finger slid into my ass. I almost collapsed as the sensations ripped through me when her finger found and caressed my prostrate. I exploded in a powerful stream of cum from the head of my throbbing hard cock, buried deep in the stranger's throat.

The stranger sucking my cock didn't flinch, she greedily sucked and swallowed every drop of hot cum I forcefully shot deeply down her throat. I came violently as my orgasms continued to empty the content of my balls down the stranger's throat, my asshole puckered around Nica's finger as she slowly slit it out. Once my cock finished unloading down the stranger's throat, I stumbled on weak knees to the seat in our dressing room.

We looked at the glory hole and saw that the woman had bent over and backed herself against the wall exposing her pussy to us through the opening. Her outer lips were shaved smooth and swollen with excitement, her inner lips glowed a rosy pink and spread into the shape of a graceful butterfly. Her clit was clearly visible, sticking out of its hood like a tiny throbbing cock. Juice dribbled from the opening of her vagina, and coated the smooth pink skin. Her pussy was opened slightly, giving us a view of the smooth pink skin inside of her.

Nica reached out and touched the swollen pussy lips with the tip of her finger. She gently traced the outline of the stranger's exposed pussy, spreading the juices that were steadily dripping out. I reached over and joined my wife in touching this strange pussy. Nica slowly buried her index finger into the exposed flesh as my finger touched the woman's hard clit.

Nica and I worked as a team, on a mission to make this stranger's pussy orgasm for us. She pressed harder against the wall, forcing her pussy through the hole towards us. Nica knelt down and blew gently against the wet pussy on display, as our fingers played and teased her. I knelt next to my wife and kissed her as our fingers met inside the strange wet pussy. As we kissed, our mouths found their way moving towards the pussy presented for us. Together we both started to gently lick the moist pussy lips. The stranger's pussy lips felt different than Nica's. The taste was different too, where my wife is sweet, this pussy had a slight salty taste. Nica and I continued to lick the stranger, our tongues met and we kissed each other, tasting the stranger's flavor on each other's tongues.

We fingered, licked, and sucked on the woman's pussy as we listened to her moans of appreciation through the wall. I watched my wife's tongue expertly working on another woman's pussy and I felt my cock begin to grow again. Nica was fingering the exposed pussy as I watched in amazement. I slid my finger in with Nica and found the stranger's G-spot. I massaged it as Nica worked on her clit. I could feel the woman's pussy grip my finger as her pussy began to spasm in anticipation of her impending orgasm.

Nica kissed me deeply as our fingers and hands explored and pleasured the stranger. We leaned in and licked, sucked, and nibbled the exposed pussy lips as her orgasm drew obviously close. Our tongues danced together and briefly touched as we continued to lick the stranger's pussy. My fingers pressed hard on her G-spot as Nica's finger masturbated her clit. We could feel her pussy tremble as the orgasm ripped through her. The stranger's pussy gushed liquid down my arm as her orgasm continued.

Without warning, I stood up and with one stroke, buried my cock into the stranger's pussy while Nica watched closely. I pumped my cock in and out, slow and steady as Nica sat back to watch. I looked back at my wife as I picked up the pace and started to fuck the strange pussy harder and faster. Nica's hands gravitated between her own legs and to her clit. Nica stroked herself in rhythm with my thrusts. The stranger was moaning and almost screaming with ecstasy from her side of the wall as my thrusts continued. I looked down to watch my cock penetrate the mystery pussy.

My cock felt the stranger's pussy twitch and pulse as she let another orgasm flood her body, coating my cock with more of her juices. I pulled my cock out and we watched the stranger's pussy pulsate, throb, and clench, forcing even more juice from its depths. Nica leaned over and tasted the woman's pussy juices coating my wet cock. I looked at the gory hole and saw that the woman next to us had her eye pressed against the opening, wanting to watch me fuck my wife. I helped Nica to her feet as I sat down on the bench. My cock glistened with Nica's saliva and the stranger's pussy juice. I turned my wife around, faced her away from me, giving the woman a clear view, and guided her to sit on my hard cock sticking straight up from my lap. My sexy wife's pussy was dripping wet as she straddled me and lowered herself onto my stiff prick.

As my cock filled her pussy she moaned with pleasure. Nica was now riding me wildly, guiding her pussy up and down on my eager cock. She too saw that we were being watched and that just added to her insatiable lust. I reached around her waist with my right hand and my fingers found her throbbing clit. I stroked and pinched her clit, driving her wild with pleasure. My left hand was wrapped around her chest pinching and pulling her erect nipples. Her tits bounced up and down as she rode my dick. Through the hole in the wall separating us, the stranger watched my dick as it was swallowed by Nica's pussy, she watched my finger masturbate her hard clit. She watched the juices flow from Nica's pussy, glide around my cock, and cover my balls. Her bright blue eyes glimmered with sexual lust. Her wide open eyes didn't blink in fear of missing one moment of our sexual action. Her cheek was blushed with excitement from her own recent orgasm and the excitement of watching us. Her thin eyebrow was raised, signaling her intense interest. When Nica came again, her pussy gripped my cock tightly, sending me over the edge of my own orgasm.

My cock pumped more hot cum deep into her pussy than I thought possible. Each time my cock released another stream of hot thick cum, Nica's pussy responded with another orgasmic spasm. With each spasm of her pussy muscles, my cock pumped more cum into her. We almost collapsed as our mutual orgasms continued on for what felt like ages.

Finally spent, Nica raised herself off of my semi-hard, cum soaked dick. My dick fell from her pussy and flopped down onto my thigh, still slightly throbbing, a few drops of cum still leaking from the tip. More cum dripped from her pussy and landed on my leg as she made her way off my lap. Nica sat next to me and we embraced each other and kissed deeply and passionately.

Nica smiled contently as we sat together for a few minutes, gathering our thoughts and our strength from what just happened, neither of us spoke a word. After several minutes, we saw the hand from the woman in the room next to us appear through the hole in the wall. She was holding a piece of paper and clearly wanted us to take it. We took the paper and the hand disappeared quickly and we heard the latch on her door indicate she had left.

We unfolded the paper and found an address was written down along with "If you want to finish what we started, there's more waiting". Nica reached in her purse and retrieved our coke so we could do a line and build our energy again. I sat and watched my wife try on the outfits she had picked out, and finally slip back into her sexy club dress.

When I stood up to leave my head started to spin and everything went blurry. The next thing I remember is waking up in our bed, both of us naked. Dried cum covered my cock and thighs, letting me know that we did have sex. As my mind started to focus, the events of the night before scrambled in my mind. What really happened? Did we even go out? Did we experience the sex shop glory hole? What happened after that? Or did we ever leave the house? I couldn't wait for Nica to wake up and talk to her, see what she remembered.

As I stumbled to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee for us, I noticed a folded piece of paper on the table...

12