The Folks Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

Suddenly, I realized that Ann was looking over my shoulder, evidently watching something Ted was doing. I started to turn my head to look when I felt Ted move up against me, rubbing his big dick up and down the firm, thrusting muscles of my ass, dangerously positioned in the crack of my ass.

Ann tightened her grip on my cheeks, pulling me tightly against her in the process; my dick was at that moment buried up to the hilt in her pussy. Her hands on the muscles of my ass cheeks were pulling my crack wide open as Ted pressed the end of his steel shaft against my asshole.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as Ted pressed forward, "I don't think that you're as new to this as you said!"

There wasn't a lot I could immediately do, as I felt my ass being invaded, which for honesty's sake was not for the first time. My hole opened up under the pressure from the end of Ted's dick.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I felt the end of that thing enter me. I was torn between wanting to tear myself free from Ann, pulling Ted's dick out of my ass, and feeding him his balls on a plate. But then again I was enjoying the feeling, too. My dick was buried up to the balls in Ann's hot pussy and her husband's thick dick was pushing its way up into my ass.

The whole thing heightened the pleasure of being in Ann's pussy.

As Ted pressed forward, that dick making its way up into my ass was stretching me something terrible. The pain was almost unbearable and my ass was burning from the stretching. Ted had about two inches inside now. He withdrew a little, and then pressed forward again, sinking farther in. Then he withdrew again, and then he pressed forward, gaining another inch or so in the process.

I knew the technique well as I'd used it many times myself.

I felt like I was being split wide open. However, as Ted continued to thrust and withdraw, thrust and withdraw, my ass began to relax and accommodate his thickness as it was screwing its way up my backside. Finally, Ted held still, my asshole stuffed with dick. I thought he must have it all the way in. Then, Ted withdrew and suddenly thrust forward again. He hadn't had it all the way in before, but now there was no doubt that it was buried in there. I could feel the head far inside of me; feeling like it was hitting me in the back of my balls. I felt Ted's abs against my ass. Felt his hard stomach against my lower back. Then I felt him withdraw and slide home again. My asshole was accepting of the size of Ted's dick now, taking the full length as he began to slide it in and out, and screwing me.

As he screwed me, I began to move on my own again. My hips rocked back and forth, moving my dick in and out of Ann's pussy and at the same time, fucking my asshole back and forth on the big dick behind me. Ann was about to go out of her mind under me. She was gyrating her hips and shoving her pussy up at me. Ted, behind me, was beginning to grunt and gasp with my thrusts.

I knew I was about to come six ways from Sunday from this mix of sensations. I sensed the closeness of the other two. Suddenly, I raised myself up, supporting my upper body on my outstretched hands and began to pump my hips back and forth. My dick was slamming in and out of Ann's pussy and Ted was holding still, just letting me fuck myself in the ass.

She let out a loud satisfied yell as she began to cum. With a grunt, I slammed forward, burying my huge dick in her cunt as I fired round after round of cum up into her spasming pussy.

Behind me, as my thrusts into his wife decreased, Ted began to thrust more vigorously himself, slamming his dick in and out of my ass in the meantime, then he thrust forward with a cry and buried his dick in my clutching hole as he shot spurt after spurt of cum up into my ass.

I collapsed on top of Ann and Ted settled down on my broad back.

After a bit, Ann began to stir.

"Hey, guys," she proclaimed in a distressed muffled voice, "I'm suffocating under here."

Ted dutifully got up. His softened dick had been forced out of my ass and I had in turn been forced out of Ann's pussy after I'd lost a lot my mass. He rolled sideways and flopped on his back on the bed. I rolled to the other side, lying on my back beside Ann.

She raised herself up and grinned at us.

"That was great," she told us, "That was almost like getting fucked by two dicks at one."

I raised myself up on one elbow and looked across at Ted.

"I think we might be able to arrange that, don't you, Ted?" I asked him with a grin.

"Yeah, I think we sure can," he agreed, "As soon as we get our second wind. Why don't your fuck her pussy and I'll fuck her ass."

"Sounds good to me," I agreed; thinking to myself that Ted seemed to be something of an ass bandit, "Of course us younger dudes don't really need to wait for a second wind."

"Oh, boy," said Ann, enthused.

"Sit on the edge of the bed, Ted," I suggested.

Ann seemed to take my meaning instantly because she reached over to grab Ted's now limp dick as soon as he'd sat up. Ann had gotten off the bed and knelt between her husband's open legs, eagerly wrapping her little fingers around his cock, and shoving him back into her mouth. The slurping noises began as Ted's prick began to harden again in the warm confines of his wife's mouth.

I knelt behind her, between her legs, and slowly felt up her gorgeous cheeks. She never lost her rhythm on Ted. I reached under her and began to rub her sopping wet cunt with my hand, rubbing our collected juices around her entire slit. I placed a thumb at the entrance to her asshole and felt a tingle of desire shoot through her small body as she shivered.

Ann moaned, mouth full of cock. An examination of her ass showed me that she pretty much let Ted fuck her up the ass as much as he wanted, because that hole looked used to getting that kind of treatment. My hand rubbed her pussy as my thumb began to slip in and out of her asshole. She was rubbing her crotch against my hand; she was clearly still so horny. I took my hand away.

Then I bent down and kissed the flesh of her soft ass. Ann raised her backside up as much as possible, opening her legs a little wider as she slurped hungrily on Ted's cock.

Bending further, and spreading her ass cheeks apart, I kissed along the crack of her ass towards her swollen pussy lips. I used my most tender manner, and touched the moist lips softly. I could taste my cum mixed with her own juices from our earlier session.

She moaned around the cock in her mouth, and not for the first time. I slid my tongue into her treasure, tasting that delicious nectar again. Her heart was pounding so loudly I could hear it, and my tongue felt so good inside her.

Meanwhile, Ted had both hands on her head and was actually humping his hips upwards somewhat, fucking her mouth. It was a good thing, too, because Ann had forgot to continue with his blowjob. My tongue must have felt so nice on her pussy.

I buried my face in her ass, my tongue darting all over her hard little clit. She squirmed before me, moaning, an orgasm probably on the way again. Teasing her, I licked up her slit, licking the skin between her asshole and her pussy. My tongue circled her hole, licking all around it. Then I slid my tongue inside Ann's ass.

She pulled Ted's dick out of her mouth, and gave a hell of a loud moan before shoving his cock back in again.

I spread her beautiful ass cheeks wide, sliding my tongue in and out of her asshole as she tried desperately to continue giving her husband a blowjob.

Suddenly, I withdrew my tongue and clamped my mouth around her entire cunt, sucking her lips inside. My tongue lapped quickly over her clit. She held Ted's dick in her mouth, sucking hard, but not moving her mouth as she was too caught up in the approaching orgasm.

I was relentless, as was my reputation, and my tongue licked wildly over the sensitive spot that I held in my mouth. Then she cried out as she came. She pressed her sexy ass back against my face, rubbing herself on my mouth as she came hard. Ann was now shaking with pleasure and she couldn't concentrate on Ted. The walls of her twat were convulsing, as I could well feel.

I got up on my knees behind her, my nearly ten inches standing tall. I ran my fat cock down the crack of her creamy white ass until it reached her sopping wet, needy slit. I had cleaned up my earlier cum, so I placed my head at the entrance to her pussy again. Ann finally came to her senses and began to bob her head up and down on Ted's cock again eagerly, to Ted's delight. He moaned as she hungrily went crazy on his dick, sucking on it like it was a tasty meal and she hadn't eaten in a week.

I pushed forward, finding her even easier to enter the second time. Her pink, swollen lips stretched open and accepted me in my magnificence. She was so wet by this point that I slid my entire rod inside her in one stroke. I'd really loosened her up with that last fucking. She groaned as I entered her fully.

I grabbed the soft sides of her ass and began to slide myself in and out of her rapidly, slapping hard against her cheeks, causing them to shake. Ted's cock slipped out of her mouth and her moans were no longer muffled.

I was driving my huge manhood in and out of her eager snatch over and over. Her ass cheeks were shaking with each impact, and the slapping noises my groin made against her ass were as loud as her cries.

Ted, in the meantime, was left sitting there with a rock hard cock. He rubbed the head of his cock over her face, trying to get her to suck it again. Her face was clenched in ecstasy, eyes closed. When she felt a cock rubbing on her face she obediently opened her mouth and he was able to slip it back in. Ann's warm mouth accepted most of his dick inside and he was losing control, completely caught up in the situation.

Suddenly, I pulled my cock out of her dripping hole. I placed the mushroom head of my cock at the entrance to her asshole. I generally used lubrication when I fucked a woman up the ass, because it was the only way to get it inside. But considering that Ted hadn't been so considerate, I was only planning on using the juices that coated my cock from her pussy.

She would just have to take it.

I pushed hard, roughly, forcing my cock to squeeze into her tight ass. Her moans again came from her full mouth, as my cock slid up into her ass. I was relentless, but her well used ass took a full five inches on the first thrust.

I pulled back a bit, and then rammed my entire length all the way into Ann's ass. She came again then. It happened just that fast. I could feel her ass convulse around my cock as I continued to slide it in and out of her. She was sucking extremely hard on Ted and, as she came, it sent Ted on his way.

He must have been very excited watching me in her ass. His cock spasmed and he shot his load into her mouth. She nearly choked on it.

She pulled Ted out of her mouth, gasping. Ann managed to swallow the cum that was in her mouth. Her small hand stroked his thick cock, as my cock slid in and out of her asshole. More cum shot out of Ted's dick, getting all over her arm, her hand, and the edge of the bed. Finally, he stopped ejaculating, and he got up off the bed, making his way to the bathroom to clean himself up.

I didn't miss a beat. I continued to ram my manhood in and out of this woman's ass. Because of my size, I was usually a lot gentler.

But not now.

Ted quickly emerged from the bathroom with a towel for Ann. As he approached, he watched my huge dick slide in and out of his wife's tight asshole using long, hard strokes. He became aroused again in no time. And I loved how she looked too. She was at my mercy. And her ass was so tight around me, yet she took my entire cock, and took it hard. Her ass was rippling with each impact, and she was moaning so hard. I knew I was losing it again.

I fucked her up the ass for a few more quick strokes before I came. It was almost better cumming up her ass than it had been cumming up her pussy. I wanted her to be as dirty as I could make her. So I jammed my cock all the way up inside that fine ass and held it there.

Ted looked on, as I groaned in ecstasy, my cock spasming inside his wife the second time that evening. A thick, hot stream of cum shot out of my dick and into her asshole as my hands held her tightly, not letting her get away. I grunted again as more of my seed flowed into her anus. My virile young balls producing all the cum she could handle. I held still until every drop of this round had trickled up into her ass. Finally, I withdrew my still rock hard dick and let it slip out of her ass with a pop.

Ann sighed, a little relieved that she'd finally gotten a break. She crawled up onto the bed and lay on her back, exhausted. One foot rested on the floor, the other was flat on the bed, knee bent. Her pussy was exposed just above her beautiful thigh.

Her leg was bent rather erotically, and Ted's gaze trailed from her foot, up her smooth calf muscle, over her knee, and down her thigh again until it rested on her pussy. Ann wasn't paying attention to him; her eyes were shut, gasping for breath. I went to the washroom to get cleaned up and grab some water.

But I noticed that Ted was rock hard again.

I came out of the bathroom and saw that Ted hadn't wasted any opportunity to claim his spousal rights in their bed. He began to rub her slit, his fingers focusing on her sensitive clit. She sighed into his mouth as she kissed him, his hand teasing her pussy. Her slit was sopping wet and full of cum still. They broke the kiss; his hands grabbed her naked breasts as he began to kiss down her neck, massaging them. His tongue began to lick all around her nipple as he lifted a leg up onto the bed, squeezing it between hers. His tongue teased over her sensitive nipple. He sucked her erect nipple into his mouth, lightly licking it.

She was breathing hard again as he trailed kisses down her stomach. He kissed her down to her snatch, creeping ever closer to her pussy. The scent of sex was strong in the air as he kissed the top part of her inner thigh. He was now in between her legs, kissing her just beside her cunt as her chest heaved above him. Ted kissed her moist pussy lips and she gasped. He slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, tasting her, tasting me there. Ted tickled her clit with his tongue and she began to writhe her hips up into his face.

Ted then slid his hands under his wife's ass and pushed his tongue far inside her pussy. She moaned, running her feet up the sides of his muscled body. Ann's hands ran through her husband's hair, holding his head between her thighs, forcing him to continue pleasuring her. He squeezed her marvelous ass cheeks, holding her right in his face as his tongue licked up the swollen lips of which I had recently learned so much about. He began to lap at her little button using light, rapid flicks of his tongue.

She gasped, erotically, and she began pushing her hips into his face more urgently. She raised her ass up off the bed and rubbed it in his face. Ted licked her twat until her orgasm died down.

He began to kiss up her belly, briefly stopping to give attention to her tits, before kissing on up her chest and neck. He raised his body up and took aim with his cock at the lips of her vagina. He pushed forward and her now well used lips easily allowed him inside. He slid all the way into her warmth in one stroke. Ann sighed, closing her eyes.

Ted's lips were on hers, and they kissed passionately as he began to slide his member in and out of her slowly. Their lips were smacking loudly as they kissed sloppily, and she was moaning with every gentle thrust.

The two were going at it on the bed, oblivious to my presence. Ann's sexy legs were spread wide in the air, bent at the knees. Her beautiful, feet were flailing behind Ted's thrusting ass. Their lips were locked in a kiss, and her moans were muffled by his mouth. Still standing buck naked, I approached them, my cock back to its full hardness.

When she felt my cock touch her cheek and she opened her eyes. My huge cock was right in front of her. She grabbed me with her left hand, her wedding ring in plain view as she wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft. She shoved part of my cock into her mouth as Ted plowed at her pussy with his own dick.

She began to slurp hungrily on my dick while he rammed in and out of her horny pussy. Her cries were muffled by the thickness of my shaft in her mouth. I put my hands on the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth. I slid six inches of my rod in and out of her expert mouth.

Ted was up on his arms pistoning in and out of his horny wife. His eyes kept moving from her tits bouncing up and down with each of his thrusts up to her mouth where she was giving me head. No doubt he was feeling as good as I was, Ann was such a pro at this. Finally, I pulled my dick out of her mouth with an audible slurp.

"Here," I said, "let me fuck her now."

Ted pulled his dick out of her loosened hole.

"Get up," I ordered.

Ann sat up, and watched as I lay down on my back. She scrambled and got up on top of me, straddling me. I watched her hand lift my huge cock up into the air, pressing her pussy on it. She sank down as I made it up inside her easily, and we both moaned as my entire dick slid into her vagina. Ted watched as she raised her amazing ass, and dropped it, sliding my cock in and out of her eagerly. Ann was bent right over, her lips finding mine, and we kissed hungrily as she rode me.

Ted could not take his eyes off her ass, though. I knew what he wanted. And it was so perfect. He looked like he was watching her lips as they pulled outward every time she raised her ass, sliding my cock part way out. Was he watching her asshole? Did it glisten in the low light of the room with my cum leaking out of it?

"Ann, lift your ass up," I said.

She did as she was told, raising her ass up, sliding half of my cock out of her at the same time. Ted squeezed in at the end of the bed, getting up behind her. Understanding dawned on her, and I felt her instantly get wetter.

Ted ran the head of his cock down between her ass cheeks, stopping when it reached the entrance to her asshole, coated with my cum. Her heart was pounding as she had one dick part way inside her, while another was pressed against her asshole.

Ted pushed forward. Ann's asshole, being both well used and already lubricated by my cum, opened easily for Ted. He slid his shaft halfway inside in one stroke.

She groaned, head arched back, as our two cocks filled her. And Ted and I began to develop a rhythm.

"Holy shit!" she moaned.

She now had all that thick cock inside her body.

I began to hump my hips upwards rapidly, my hard manhood pistoning in and out of her pussy. Ted tried to slide his cock in and out of her tight ass, and he succeeded, albeit much more slowly.

"Oh, God!" she whined.

All she could do was make little chirping noises of pain and pleasure as we moved in and out of her two holes at different speeds.

She was helpless against us we gave it to her in one hole and in the other. Ted said how much he loved her tight butt, and how much he loved how it felt when she came. I could only agree with that sentiment having experienced the squeezing and releasing sensation her body offered a man.

Ted began to fuck her up the ass harder, slapping against her sexy cheeks. She was screaming, and I guessed she'd never felt so good in her life, from the look on her face of complete ecstasy. As I thought about it, along with her beauty, along with thoughts of what was being done to her, I lost it. I grunted, slapping up inside her a few more times. I jammed my cock as far inside her as I could and held it there. Ted continued fucking her up the ass, my dick spasmed inside her vagina, letting loose a third flood of my cum. My groans, however, were drowned out by her screams of ecstasy.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers