The Fool's Day Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the early 2000s, the RA at that time, a former student at Charlie College and a professor of sociology, was more interested in studying the behavior of the students than curbing that behavior, and under his watch the costumes became skimpier and skimpier, until guys often wore nothing but shorts and a mask, and girls wore just bikinis and a mask. The red 'F' had also made a comeback, but now in lipstick rather than indelible ink.

What's more, during the same time, the "wishes" granted by a caught Fool, or by a false accuser, became more overtly sexual in nature. In the past, even when the rest of the Ball had become increasingly debauched, the wishes, at least publically, had been in the nature of humiliating tasks or lavish gifts. There were rumors that sexual favors had always been a hidden part of some wishes, stretching back to the beginning of the Ball, but no instance of this had ever been made public with a high degree of certainty.

According to the stories told in Charlie College, that all changed in 2007 when the Fool, a pretty sophomore student, was unmasked and made to give her accuser a blowjob in front of the entire party as his 'wish'. Things were pretty tame the next couple years, but then in 2009, a girl who made a false accusation against another girl was made to lick her 'victim's' pussy while the victim's boyfriend fucked the false accuser from behind. This they proceeded to do right in the middle of the Ball, and a trend toward publically fulfilled sexual wishes began.

By 2012, one year before I started at the university, the wishes had become mandatorily sexual and public, with the only exception being that a person obligated to grant a wish to a person of the same gender could either opt for a non-sexual wish, which usually turned out to be extraordinarily humiliating, or grant a sexual wish to a member of the opposite sex as designated by the person to whom the wish was owed.

***

The first year I attended the Fool's Day Ball, which was 2013, other than kissing and groping a couple of girls, I did not hook up with anyone. However, neither was I fooled by anyone, so I escaped relatively unscathed. The Fool that year not only remained anonymous until 1:00am, but she also managed to play an epic prank on an unsuspecting freshman. At 1:00am, the Fool revealed herself, hooked a video camera up to a TV, and showed a freshman guy on his knees, stroking his obviously erect dick while he sucked on a strapon the Fool was wearing, all while she promised him a blowjob as a reward for his efforts.

The Fool, a junior named Sarah, was revered for the next year as one of the greatest Fools ever. The guy was at first humiliated, but shortly afterwards, he discovered that there were several girls who had seen the video and were willing to give him sympathy sex. I later heard that much of that sympathy was a direct result of the fact that the video, as humiliating as it was, had revealed that the guy had a larger than average penis.

The second Fool's Day Ball I attended was more subdued overall -- no one unmasked the Fool, but neither did he play a prank successfully -- but much more exciting for me personally. I managed to get a petite freshman girl to give me a blowjob in a corner, but in the end I decided to be nice and not mark her with lipstick. The girl, to my surprise, seemed offended by this and demanded I put the red 'F' on her forehead or boob (a growing trend that had started the year prior). I picked forehead, and she happily marched away with the proof of her actions there for everyone to see.

Later, toward the end of the Ball, I hooked up with a girl who I was quite sure was from my own year. It was then that I learned that my ornate wolf-shaped half-mask hindered my ability to kiss or perform oral sex on a woman as the snout came down and covered all of my nose as well as my upper lip. So, once 1:00am rolled around and the masquerade ball descended into a normal college party, I discarded my mask, and the girl did the same. It turned out she was not a sophomore like me, but rather was a pretty junior who I knew in passing, and we happily fucked until past 3:00am.

I had not known Erin in April of the prior year, so I until she told me she had not gone to the Ball as a freshman, I just assumed she probably had, as almost everyone in the college went. But, I cannot say I blamed her for not going. As I indicated above, Female freshman were the most common prey at the Ball.

However, she was going this year, and she had made a point of telling me. And there was only one reason I could think of for her to tell me, and that reason was that she was hoping we could hook up at the Ball. I admit this seemed like a crazy idea when it first occurred to me, considering how she had been treating me the last couple of months. But the more I thought about it, the only reason I could find that a girl would go out of her way to tell a guy she was going to the Ball was to try to get him to look for her there.

I considered running my thoughts by Erin's roommate Shari, but I was not sure they were talking at that point, and even if they were, I was not sure Shari would reveal her friend's intentions. So, I kept my suspicions to myself and planned my strategy.

To find someone at the Fool's Day Ball required paying close attention to what one could see and not be distracted by what one could not see. Sure, I had been wrong on the identity of my hookup the year before, but I knew Erin much better than I had the girl I thought I was hooking up with, and I did not think I would mistake her body or her eyes, the two things she would likely not be able to hide, for anyone else's. So, I was quite confident when I walked into the Ball.

As I had wanted to make it easy for Erin to find me, I had chosen a mask that covered my forehead and went around my eyes but did not conceal my lower face. Not only would I be able to kiss or do other things in the mask, I was quite sure I had left enough of my face visible that Erin would recognize me.

Other than my mask, I was wearing black shorts and a black t-shirt. I had gone shirtless, as most guys did, at the first Ball I attended, but although I was toned and in good shape, I was not muscular, and the next year I wore a shirt as I thought it was a better overall look. That had worked well for me then, so I did the same for this Ball.

As I walked through the Ball, I was surprised to see several girls topless. Bikinis had pretty much become the norm for female attendees, and as the night progressed it was not uncommon for girls to lose their tops somewhere, but as far as I knew, girls coming to the party already topless was new. No one was objecting however, and other than taking a good look at what each of them was showing, I did not really pay them much attention. I did not think there was any way that Erin would be among the topless.

About forty-five minutes into the party, I saw a girl wearing a red feather mask, a red wig, and a red bikini talking to a guy about my height and build. He had on a full mask, and it looked to me like the girl was trying to look at his eyes. As I watched them, I saw her shake her head 'no' and start to turn away. The guy reached out to grab her arm, but the girl shook her head again and backed away. The guy threw up his hands, then flipped the girl off before heading into the crowd.

I saw the girl in the red wig relax, then look around. She did not see me, however, and using the crowd as a screen, I managed to get within a couple of feet of her. When I had a chance to see her up close, I was about 70% sure the girl was Erin. At the least, her body matched what I remembered of Erin in a bikini, and her lips were as full and sensuous as Erin's, at least from what I could tell by looking at her profile.

"You have great boobs, Red," I said, trying to lower my voice.

The nicely curvy girl turned sharply to look at me, and I at that moment I became about 85% sure she was Erin. The nose, the eyes, the lips, the boobs, and the hips were all right. However, the part of her face that was visible showed no hint of recognition as she looked into my eyes.

"Turn around," I growled, causing her eyes to widen. "I want to see that ass."

For a moment, I thought the girl in the red wig would say 'no', but then she did as I had commanded, even leaning slightly forward to give me a good view.

The ass sealed it for me, at least with 95% certainty, that this was Erin. However, at that moment I decided I did not care really if it was or not. I wanted to fuck the girl in front of me, and I was going to do that if at all possible.

Grinning, I gave the girl's nice, round, firm ass a slap on each cheek, causing her to yelp in surprise. Then, when she turned to face me, her eyes flashing in anger, or at least annoyance, I grabbed her around the waist, pulled her body against mine, and kissed her long and hard. When we finally broke apart, the girl was panting and my own breathing was heavier than normal.

"Let's go somewhere more private, Red," I suggested, and she immediately nodded.

Grasping her hand, I pulled her to the emergency stairwell, then pushed her up against the wall beside the door as I kissed her again. This time, she kissed me back with more zeal, including nibbling briefly on my lower lip. As we kissed, I opened the door and moved her through it. We continued kissing as I walked her back into the stairwell, letting the door shut behind us.

Once we were alone, the girl in the red mask and wig redoubled her efforts with her tongue while moving her hands from my neck to my hair. My hands were not idle either -- I slid them from her sweetly curved hips to her fabulous ass, grabbed it tight, and used it to pull her pelvis against my hard cock.

After a bit, I pulled my lips from hers and began to kiss her throat and the side of her neck as her hands laced through my hair, threatening to dislodge my mask.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," the girl moaned as she ground her crotch against the bulge in my shorts. I was not sure if she meant my lips on her neck or my dick pressed against her, but I was not too worried about it. She was clearly as into this as I was, and although I was almost certain it was Erin behind the mask, at that point I would not have stopped even if I knew it wasn't her.

The scarlet-wigged woman used her grip on my hair to pull my face back up so she could kiss me, our lips meshing as she again forced her tongue into my mouth. Kissing her back with an urgency and passion to match hers, I moved one hand up and under her wig, grabbing a fistful of the hair underneath it. My other hand wandered up to her chest and grasped and squeezed one of her large, firms tits.

The girl moaned into my mouth as I found her nipple through the thin fabric of her bikini top and started pinching and pulling it lightly. Then, without warning, she forcefully moved my face away from hers, breaking our kiss. She locked her smoldering green eyes on mine as she let go of my hair and took a step back, moving her boobs out of my reach and pulling her hair from my fingers

With a small smile on her lovely face, she reached behind her with one hand while she covered her breasts with her other hand and forearm. Never looking away from me, the hand behind her back untied her bikini top, first across her back, then at her slender neck. She next brought the hand from her neck to her chest before grabbing a handful of bikini top and tit with each hand and squeezing.

"Want to see them?" she asked, her eyes shining.

"Yes," I managed through my suddenly rapid breathing.

The masked woman grinned, then relaxed her hands, letting the bikini top fall away. However, her hands still covered her tits, and I almost stepped forward and yanked them out of the way. Fortunately, before I could do anything, she pushed her breast together, then slid her hands down her stomach, letting her big boobs free. As they settled into their natural place, I stared, mesmerized by the creamy white skin of her breasts, the tan expanse of her large areolas, and the slightly darker firm nipples protruding from them.

"Fucking awesome," I whispered, not realizing until I heard my own voice that I was going to say that out loud.

The girl smiled and blushed before she stepped up to me again and pulled my face down to one firm nipple. Wasting no time, I wrapped my lips around it and sucked hard as I groped at her other boob with my free hand.

"Shit, your cock feels nice and thick," she breathed as one of her hands fondled my erection through my shorts.

"Fuck, I hope you're not the Fool," I groaned before switching my mouth to her other nipple.

"Why?" she moaned as I used my teeth to pull her nipple.

"Because this would likely be part of the Fool's prank." I explained between licks delivered to her clearly sensitive nubs.

"This is no prank," she breathed, her hand now stroking my fabric covered dick. "This is whatever you want."

"Isn't that what the Fool would say?" I asked

"Probably," she admitted. "Then why not ask me and know for sure?"

"Because if you're not, then I'll owe you a wish," I told her before I began kissing her neck again while caressing her incredible tits.

"But if I'm the Fool, you'll get whatever wish you want," she pointed out.

"Erin," I whispered against her neck, "are you the Fool?"

"Yes, Gavin," she breathed. "Now claim your wish."

"If you're the Fool, the wish must be granted in public," I reminded her, cursing myself inside as I did so. "It would be better if you were not and then you could wish for me to continue what we're doing."

"I can't do that, Gavin," she lamented. "I have a boyfriend. But if you won a wish and demanded this from me, what else could I do?"

"You could falsely accuse me publically," I suggested. "Then you would have to grant me a wish."

But even as I said it, I saw a problem with the idea. As with the Fool's wish, a wish granted by a false accuser must be done publically. There was actually no way out of one of us performing publically, unless we just chose to hide the fact that an accusation had been made.

"Or we could just fuck our brains out and not worry about these games," I went on.

"I can't," she whimpered as I pulled her nipples with both hands while nibbling on one ear. "I need you to claim a wish from me. That's the only way."

At that point, I realized I could not resist her anymore, so I decided to play her game.

"Then I demand my wish, Fool," I snarled. "Get on your hands and knees on the stairs so I can fuck you from behind like you're a common whore."

"Shit, Gavin," Erin moaned. "That's fucking nasty... and fucking hot."

"So, what're you waiting for?" I asked, putting as much menace in my voice as I could.

"Should we take our masks off?" she asked, her eyes searching mine.

"No," I shook my head. "I want you like this. Mask and wig. But, you do need to take your pants off."

The girl nodded, pulled her bikini bottoms down and stepped out of them before kneeling down at the bottom of the stairs and starting to turn so she could lean up against them. Instead, however, she turned back toward me and looked up at me, her green eyes eager.

"Can I see your cock first?" she asked in a small voice.

I smiled at her, then pulled my shorts and underwear down, letting my dick spring free. Now, I am not huge by any stretch of the imagination, but I have not had any complaints either as I am probably both a bit longer and thicker than average. And from the look in Erin's wide eyes, she was liking what she saw.

"Can I suck on it first?" she breathed, her eyes fixed on a small glob of pre-cum that was leaking from the tip.

"Do what you gotta do," I teased her even as I reached out and, placing my hand on the back of her head, pulled her lips to me.

Erin closed her eyes briefly as her lips brushed against the head of my cock. Opening them again, she stared up at me while her luscious red lips sucked the first two inched of my dick into her mouth. As her tongue wiggled all over my sensitive head, she sucked hard, causing her normally smooth cheeks to look sunken. Then, she began bobbing her head up and down my hard shaft as my knees grew week.

"Fuck, you're a good cocksucker, Red," I croaked, returning to the nickname I had given her earlier.

Erin moaned around my cock, then pulled her lips off and grinned up at me.

"We can do more of that later, if you 'wish', but I'm ready for you to fuck me like I'm your whore," the girl told me, her pretty green eyes brimming with lust.

"Then turn around," I snapped.

Erin immediately complied. When she was kneeling facing away from me, I pushed her forward so that her hands were on the third step up the stairs. I then put my hand between her thighs and pushed them apart until I could see her smoothly shaven cunt.

"Did you shave for me, Red, or do you always do it?" I asked as I ran my hand along her fleshy and moist pussy lips.

"I shaved my cunt for you," she moaned as I sank two fingers inside of her well lubricated but snug hole.

"What a good whore you are, Red" I teased, causing the girl on the stairs in front of me to whimper and shiver.

"Please fuck me, Gavin," she begged, breaking out of character. "Just fuck me."

I pulled my fingers free of her now dripping pussy. Curious, I tasted them as I used my other hand to guide my dick to her waiting opening. Her juices tasted tangy yet had a hint of sweetness, and I thought briefly about licking her right then and there. However, I wanted to fuck her as badly as she seemed to want to be fucked, so I pushed that though aside as I buried my cock in her tight, wet cunt.

"God yes!" Erin moaned as I sank all the way into her. "I've wanted this so long."

"So have I, Erin," I told her before I started thrusting in and out, her pussy walls clinging to my cock with each motion.

"It's so wrong," she whimpered, pushing her ass back to meet my pelvis as I began to slam into her with increasing force. "But fuck, it feels right, like you were made to be in me."

"It's only wrong if you think it is, beautiful," I responded, reaching around her torso to grab and hanging tit in each hand. "And I can't find anything in this I think's wrong for us."

Erin whimpered again as I pinched her nipples, but then let out a long moan as I released them and gave each boob a firm squeeze. When I did the same thing again, she grunted at the pinch, which I held longer this time, then moaned even louder when I again let them go.

"Which do you like better, the pinching or the release," I asked her as I gently rolled a nipple in each hand.

"Your hands on me, claiming me," she groaned. "All of it."

"God, you're amazing," I told her, pinching her nipples.

"Fuck!" Erin yelped in a high pitched voice as I pulled on her tender nubs, only to follow the curse word with a series of grunts as her body began to shudder beneath me.

"I'm cumming," she gasped, "I'm fucking cumming!"

Suddenly, the girl's already tight pussy clamped around me, prohibiting me from continuing to thrust into her. As I felt it spasm around my cock, I almost came myself, but as it turns out, luckily it was not enough to finish me off.

After Erin's body shuddered one last time, she went limp on the stairs. I leaned forward and asked if she was okay.

"Yes," she breathed. "Just... just... recovering."

"Should I pull out or...?" I started to ask.

"No, stay in me," she said at first, but then continued, "Wait. Yes, pull out."

I did as she asked, although not easily. Her pussy was no longer squeezing me, but it seemed tighter than it had when I had first shoved my cock inside of it, and I suspected she was not as well lubricated as she had been then. However, when I pulled my dick free, I saw it was covered in her juices.