The Football Team Shift

Story Info
Shifter gangbang football team.
4.9k words
4.25
40.3k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather enjoyed football games. The food, the pageantry, the excitement, the athletes! They were so fit, so strong, and so.. strong... It was as if a cloud of testosterone was unleashed when these games came up, and she really needed support to keep decent usually games. She would get so wet.

So when her friend Jane invited her to a party for Big State's football team Heather was over the moon. She wore her favorite red tights, a red scarf that barely covered her g cup boobs, and no underwear under some light makeup. Her blonde hair was up in a braid, as she didn't want to get come in it. She was ready and willing. Jane wore jeans and a sweatshirt, which Heather didn't understand. No matter. She was ready.

The music was loud, and the fraternity house was dark and smoky. Since Big State had won the boys were all there. She saw Cody Taylor, the big, black, fine running back, standing in the corner surrounded by coeds. She also saw James White, the caramel colored, dreamy wide receiver, dancing in the center of the floor. They called that boy Showtime. They were right. He put on a show.

She grabbed a drink and started dancing. Almost like magic she felt someone dancing with her. IT was the mascot for Big State. The Big State Tigers had a really activist mascot who was known for funny antics. It would be cool to get something going with the mascot, and after a few minutes she let herself be led off into a room. Almost immediately her shirt was off, and he licked her nipples and sucked them until they were hard. It was funny, he didn't want to take his uniform off, and he didn't say anything.

She shrugged off her pants, and felt his tongue fill her pussy. It was like nothing she'd ever had before, and she laid down for the ride. It was like he was drinking her pussy juices, almost like... a cat. Weird. But no matter. She loved it, and came a couple of times as he sucked and licked her with an uncanny patience and concentration.

He scratched her stomach, and flipped her over on to her knees. He stroked her pussy to make sure it was nice and wet, and then entered her. His cock was something else, and she felt it fill her pussy and bottom out. It was crazy, she felt like it was moving around in her pussy, almost like it was a tail or a hand, like it had the ability to move on its own. At the same time it was rock hard and she felt every stroke deeply inside her. This boy could fuck.

He scratched her back, held her breast firmly to keep them from bouncing around, and set her pussy on fire with hard, deliberate strokes. He was fully in control of her. She loved it. He bit her neck, her back, and she wondered how he could do that in a uniform. The though passed as she concentrated on having a pussy completely filled with dick. It was so hot, and she came loudly and violently. He fucked her straight through three orgasms, and as she pulled off to catch a break, she turned on to her back.

It was dawn by then, and in the light from the window she saw him wank his massive dick all over her. He slapped her pussy with his dick and pulled the foreskin back and forth. Suddenly she saw his fur, from head to toe stand on end, and his dick stretch even further out as he tensed up, roared loudly, and sprayed semen all over her. From her head to her face, to her mouth, to her chest to her stomach. He covered her in hot semen, as he roared his satisfaction. Suddenly she noticed. He wasn't wearing a costume. His dick was covered in fur, with a red foreskin poking out of a furry penis, and his body was covered in fur and stripes. She had literally just been fucked by a tiger.

It was wild. As the sun rose his claws retracted and his fur receded, until she was looking at a golden, arab looking boy, with short brown hair, raw skin covered in scratches and a massive, swinging, golden/red cock.

Her pussy was so sore, and she was going to need a shower before she went home. But first she needed to know what was going on here. As he shifted back to human form his cock twitched and got hard again, and he reached over for a bottle of lube. He stroked her pussy, and of its own accord her body responded to him. He stroked her butthole, and he bent down and started licking it.

She rippled and spread her legs for him. In no time he had slathered his dick with lube and put his massive cock head into her ass. It was agony, and they stayed in that position as she breathed deeply and let him stroke her nipples and slap her clit. With each slap she screamed and got wetter. He hadn't uttered a word. He started thrusting slowly, working his hard, fat dick into her ass.

He finally got it all in. She literally felt fucked, like she couldn't breathe without dying. He rubbed her breasts and stroked her nipples, and sped up. He fucked her long and hard, with violent strokes which seemed to hurt as much as they felt good. She'd never been fucked like this before, and she was loving it. She had to get this motherfucker's number.

Suddenly his dick got harder, and seemed to stretch her rectum to its limits. He slowed down, and looked her in her eyes. Then he sped up, maintaining a hard rhythm that had Heather screaming and sweating.

She felt the heat in her rectum as he flooded it with semen, and as he popped his dick out he slapped it on the side of her thigh, and then sprayed more semen over her. She rushed on to her knees and sucked his cock. It was hard, and funky, and delicious. She loved to drink semen, and he seemed to have a limitless supply. She was in love.

As she trying to swallow his cock whole she heard the door pop open, and Cody Taylor walked in. He was in all his glory. All he had on were his earrings. Six foot five of lean, mahogany wonder, he was cut with broad shoulders and snake like hips, with a tight butt and sculpted thighs and calves. He had no fat on his body, like a carving. His dick was black with a purplish head, and it was veined and hard and thick. Like a fat stretch of brutal rope. He looked at them and laughed.

"She's fucking Amar!! You just fucked a shifter! You can't go back!" She didn't have a chance to think of what that meant, as he was too much to look at. Just a perfect body.

He walked towards her, and approached the bed where she was on all fours sucking Amar's cock.

He moved up to her, and she grabbed his cock, and pulled him behind her. He entered her pussy, which was still slick with her juices and Amar's come. He slowly entered her. She loved every inch of that massive rope. He measured the full length of her pussy with inches to spare.

He started to fuck her back and forth. Feeling his cock in her made her feel like her head would explode. He was massive. And thorough, and strong. His thrusts made her wetter and wetter, and when he got too carried away she would almost choke on the cock she was sucking. Even after he finished coming, Amar did not get soft. It was amazing.

She felt Cody tense, and his thrusts got faster and faster. Her breasts shook, and he reached around her to stroke them and pinch her hard nipples. Her nipples were sensitive, and normally she didn't like them twisted. Somehow today it was the opposite, and the rougher he got with her the more she needed him to punish her.

She begged him to fuck her harder, and he put his 230 pounds of solid muscle behind a series of violent thrusts each harder than the other. She thought her head was going to explode, and she felt overwhelmed by all the stimulus, with the giant hairy cat dick in her mouth and this black cock in her pussy. As she got more excited she lost touch of time, and became a bundle of sensation, with her pussy, mouth, ass and boobs all hotspots, and her mind floating in the middle of it.

She started breathing more heavily, and as she got more relaxed she could feel her orgasm building. As she screamed her pussy exploded, with her squirting all over his cock. He got more excited and exploded himself, filling her with hot semen.

At the same time she gagged on Amar who burst another rope of semen into her throat, which she hungrily lapped up. It was delicious. She wanted to take them both home with her, keep them in a cage, though at this rate she would never lock them away.

This was the best fuck she'd ever had, and she didn't want the day to end. She wondered how Jane had fared. This was incredible.

Jane was on her stomach, getting a massage. She had met Debbie, who was also casually dressed. Debbie had seemed really confident, and not overwhelmed by all the testosterone. Jane didn't like blacks, and didn't like men, but Heather was entertaining and bossy, so she would usually get roped along for Heather's episodes. Jane and Debbie had spotted each other across the room, and it turned out Debbie was house manager for a neighboring fraternity house.

She was a tall, light skinned black girl, with big hips, large breasts, thick, dark heavy nipples, long straightened hair, and a confident personality. Debbie usually made friends with whoever she wanted, and was used to getting her way. She could smell Jane's fear a mile off, and could also tell that Jane hadn't cum in years. That wasn't going to be a problem.

Debbie stared at Jane, and when Jane caught her glance Jane was done. Debbie smiled, and walked over to Jane, confidently with a big smile. The music was loud, and there was no way to really talk. She got a beer for Jane, and put her hand on Jane's shoulder, looking Jane deeply in her blue eyes. Jane couldn't explain it, but she felt very comfortable with Debbie. Debbie held her hand. Somehow Jane felt ok with that too. Debbie squeezed her between her shoulder and her neck.

Jane suddenly realized she was really tense, and melted.

"You should get a room. Stop touching me." She yelled at Debbie, smiling.

"I'll stop when you leave. You're very tense. Do you work out?"

"I bet you say that to all your victims."

"I usually don't say anything. I'm the dumb black girl, and they just talk and I listen."

Jane grabbed Debbie's hand. Debbie pulled her through the room, to one of the other rooms in the house. As they entered the room Jane felt shy, and wrapped her arms around herself. Debbie hugged her, and moved behind her, stroking her back and neck. As Jane felt her strong hands she relaxed, and dropped her hands to her sides.

Debbie stroked her for ten minutes, and then eased off her shirt and her bra, letting her DDD cup breasts spring free. Her nipples hardened in the air, and Debbie reached around from behind Jane to stroke them. She led Jane to the bed, and as Jane lay back Debbie pulled her sweater off and took off her jeans. She wore no underwear, and her pussy was a wild natural thatch of wiry hair. Jane could smell her immediately, and was suddenly very wet. She hoped Debbie would pull her pants off too.

They started kissing, and as they rolled around in bed Debbie worked Jane's pants and panties off. Jane was almost bald, with a little landing strip of hair down the front of her pussy. Debbie went to work, massaging Jane's back, lower back, and upper butt, where she found several knots. She worked deeply, bringing Jane almost to tears in places. Jane faded in and out of consciousness as Debbie worked on her, and her legs slowly opened up.

Debbie moved down and worked on Jane's feet, calves (very tense) and then her hamstrings, before her hands got to the bottom of Jane's ass. Her ass was firm, and as Debbie rubbed her ass cheeks she worked her legs apart, and again caught the strong smell of Jane's pussy, which was starting to leak and glisten.

As she worked on the inner thighs she slowly flicked her fingers into Jane's pussy, working her legs apart. Jane turned on to her back, and Debbie worked her feet, shins and thighs slowly up, again coming into contact with Jane's wet pussy and hardening clit.

She skipped Jane's pussy and worked on her shoulders and chest, stroking her breasts in slow long strokes and sucking on Jane's hard nipples. Jane had rosy, pink nipples that were a nice size but almost small for how large her breasts were. Her breasts were firm, the size of grapefruits, but on her lean frame they were even more impressive.

She had little body fat but was still curvy, and Debbie was much curvier and larger than she was, although they were the same height. Debbie rubbed all the tension out of Jane's chest and abdomen, and was soon at her hips. Jane was so relaxed, and was loving the attention. No man would ever spend this much time working on her body this way. She wished Debbie would touch her pussy though.

Debbie had the same thought, and wasted no time. She got astride Jane, sitting on Jane's face, and leaned all the way forward to suck Jane's clit. Jane was overwhelmed by the sensations, the feel of Debbie, the smell and taste of Debbie's furry pussy, and the feel of Debbie's tongue on her clit. Debbie started fingering her, and agitating her pussy. She wriggled and sucked at Debbie's pussy, enjoying the juice as it dripped into her mouth. Again she drifted in and out of consciousness, feeling Debbie's weight, and enjoying the feel of Debbie slurping against her pussy.

It was magic. It was dark, and wet, and a mass of sensation. She could feel the hear from Debbie's body - she ran hot. She could feel an orgasm build as Debbie sucked steadily on her clit. She tensed, and felt the explosion rush through her. Debbie lapped up her juices, and filled her pussy with her tongue. Debbie's tongue was something. It was rough, and flat, and thin, and much broader than she was used to Debbie filled her pussy with it, and reached places even fingers had never reached before. Jane had not cum in a long time, and it was draining to release all her tension at once.

She lay back, just as Debbie ground her pussy into her mouth and started her own orgasm. As Debbie came she howled wildly, and sat up, sinking her now longer claws into the front of Jane's thighs. Suddenly Jane realized Debbie's thighs were a bit hairier than she remembered, and Debbie's howl struck a chill in her. As Debbie crested her orgasm she turned and looked at Jane. Her eyes were different, and she had whiskers and fangs. Jane's heart skipped. She didn't know what to think... A black girl, a shifter, a crazy massage and orgasm, all at once. It felt good though. Maybe Heather was on to something.

Heather woke slowly to a slapping sound. A fast, intense slapping sound. It seemed far away, but right before she opened her eyes she smelled it. The smell of pure lust, pure, sex. Her nipples hardened. Where was she? What was going on? She turned left to see Debbie and Cody. He was on his knees, behind Debbie who was consuming his cock with her pussy. Just devouring it.

He was holding her hair, and fucking her with a violent, rapid rhythm. They were breathing in tune, and his hips hitting her ass created the sound Heather had woken up to. She was still in the fraternity house, Amar was asleep next to her, and Debbie had apparently crept in to get some dick from Cody. He was a machine, and he used his entire length on Debbie.

Debbie was ready, and her furry pussy was devouring him. Her fur had come out, and in profile Heather could see her fur standing on her back. Cody was nipping her neck, and Heather could see as he came out that his dick was writhing and flexing inside Debbie. Debbie's nipples were hard, and as Cody squeezed them and stroked her breasts she started squirting milk. Who knew?

Cody' strokes were hard and deep, and at his pace he would have broken many a woman. Debbie took him like a champ, and backed into him to match the timing of his strokes.

Morning sex. Breakfast of champions. Heather was feeling horny. She looked over at Amar, and noticed he was wearing nothing, and his cock was hard. She got up and licked him, hardening him more, and then sucked him.

He stirred, but stayed on his back. She got up and mounted him, facing away from him. She started grinding him, rubbing her clit against his balls. He slowly adjusted himself in his sleep, but otherwise Heather had full control. She quickly worked her way up to a frenzy, and just as she was starting the main sequence, she felt Amar start moving his hips. It was a pleasant surprise, and he fucked her. Hard.

From the bottom. His strokes jerked her up. She took what she could, and came hard. He kept fucking her. She came again, squirting this time, grunting. Debbie hopped off Cody, and started sucking Heather's nipples. Heather flinched until she felt Debbie, and then closed her eyes. Cody stood in front of heather, and put his cock in Heather's mouth. She sucked it. Hard. It tasted of Debbie's pussy, which following Debbie's gestures, was sat on Amar's golden penis. Heather sucked Cody until she felt his cock harden, and his balls rise. She was ready for breakfast. He grabbed the back of her head as he burst into her throat.

She swallowed all his seed, and then licked all of it off his penis. She liked this part of her life. A lot. She heard Debbie moving, as Amar moved Debbie on to her back. He fucked Debbie hard and fast too, putting her legs in the air, driving his cock deep in side her as she shrieked. He bit her neck and came just as she did. She jerked each time a blast of sperm entered her, and when he finished she lay back tired. She felt really cheated. How were the fraternity people fucking like this? Before breakfast?

The drive home was a long one. Heather and Jane looked at each other. Now they'd fucked so much and so long they just wanted more. It wasn't clear if they wanted black sex or shifter sex, or male or female, just more. Once they got home they went to shower and went to sleep for what felt like days. They were both scratched up and sore and full of come. They woke up ravenous, and drove to Dennys to eat. Heather had waffles, and Jane had an omelette. Their waiter was called David, and he was attentive to them. Heather's phone started ringing. It was Debbie.

"Where are you?"

"How did you get my number?"

"Do you mind that I have it?"

"Well...I mean..."

"I tried Jane. Your number was in her phone too."

"What's up?"

"Pool party later today. You should come. Meet more players, have some fun."

Heather's pussy twitched, despite how tired she was. Clearly they were going to go. Jane was ready. They went home and freshened up, and then called Debbie to be sure where the party was. It was at a house in the suburbs. As they drove up the driveway they could feel the bump. Strong music, loud, and clearly a great vibe.

They were let into the house and their thoughts were confirmed. All the football players were there, and Heather almost caught whiplash looking at all the fine, black boys strutting around in their swim wear. There were fifteen players, and about thirty women, all in swim wear. Heather and Jane changed, and went to find Debbie. She was near the drinks table, and she hugged both Heather and Jane.

"Wasn't sure if you guys would make it."

"Would not miss this for the world. These people are fiiiiine!"

"Yeah. It gets better."

Debbie motioned to a wall, where a loop of a girl sucking Cody's big, fat black penis played over and over on the projector. Heather's pussy twitched again just seeing that.

As she stood transfixed Debbie tapped her and pointed outside.

People had started diving into the pool. They were all naked. She didn't know where to look. She wanted to see if Amar or Cody were around. She wanted someone to stretch her aching pussy again, in that sweet way she was getting hooked on. At the same time she wouldn't have minded a cock in her ass, just to help her feel full and stretched. And looking at that video she really wouldn't mind sucking something black and fat.

Debbie pulled her with one hand, and started taking off her own clothes with the other. As she dropped her bikini top and panties, Heather copied her. The sight of Debbie's curves was hard to resist, and she started kissing Debbie. In a second they were surrounded by football players, who all started shrugging off their clothes. Heather looked up to see at least five huge, hard penises, and in the center Cody, who was speaking to some girl, holding a beer, completely naked.

12