The Footman

Story Info
Foot-worshipper meets his dream lover.
2.2k words
4.05
26.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Footman: The Story Of Zuri And Montgomery

Zuri was waiting for Montgomery to come on line. She waited for him many nights.

Zuri met Montgomery three months ago when he answered her personal ad. An online romance was new for Zuri, but there was something compelling about Montgomery, something that made Zuri want more.

She felt the connection to him from their very first conversation. She loved the sound of his voice, the way he spoke, his words, and the passion in his voice. It was almost hypnotic. It made Zuri just want to crawl into Montgomery's lap and never leave. He stroked her secret places, especially when he spoke of his secret passion-women's luscious feet. You see, Montgomery is a FootMan!

Zuri never had much contact with a man who has a passion for women's feet. Not only did it intrigue her, it excited her!

Montgomery convinced Zuri to send him photos of her beautiful feet. Zuri had special pictures created just for her footman. They paid special attention to her toes that were polished in bright orange, (Montgomery's favorite color). She wore toe rings to celebrate this special occasion.

Montgomery loved the pictures and was especially passionate on the phone that night, stimulating Zuri with his lusty words of foot worship!

Then one day, without notice, Zuri received plane tickets in the mail...round trip tickets from Philadelphia to Atlanta! Zuri was filled with nervous anticipation...excitement...longing...Here was a chance to meet that voice that made her hot and itchy all over...that voice that made her nipples hard and her pussy wet. Then the practical side of her took over. Should she go? Was it safe? What would her family think?

Later that night, Montgomery called and asked, "Are you coming to me baby"? "Yes", Zuri said, "Yes". All of her fears and misgivings faded away at the sound of his voice.

The plane ride to Atlanta went well but as Zuri got closer and closer, her heart beat faster and faster.

Zuri was a very voluptuous Ebony beauty with honey gold skin. She had very full breasts, ample hips, big thighs and legs. And when she walked her big ass rocked. She had chosen to wear a white tank dress that clung to her ample curves. It had a low square neckline with a high slit in the back. Her long red sable braids were pulled back and hung down her back. She then wrapped her head with a matching fabric in an intricate African fashion. Brown kohl liner was applied to emphasize her topaz eyes and red color was added to her very lush mouth.

On her feet Zuri wore sexy white open toed, three-inch sandals. She had paid very special attention to her luscious feet. They were very soft and very smooth. Her toes wore rings but no polish and gold anklets adorned her ankles. She planned to let her footman do all the polishing that he wanted. Zuri was eager to have Montgomery love her feet as often and for as long as he desired.

As Zuri left the plane, she looked for Montgomery. He was not hard to find. She saw him standing up against the wall. He was 6ft 4in, 240 lbs of dark sweet chocolate. His jeans outlined his big muscled thighs and had Zuri thinking all kinds of nasty thoughts. He wore a navy vest and a long sleeved white shirt. He sported a baldhead. Little did he know, Zuri had a special weakness for baldheaded men.

Montgomery spotted Zuri. Her luscious aura was unmistakable. As Montgomery approached Zuri his eyes roved all over her ample curves... from her delicious toes to her sultry eyes. Zuri, in turn, was mesmerized. This is Montgomery, the man who came to her each night in her dreams. She stood there and waited for him to come to her now. "Zuri", Montgomery whispered as he embraced her. She could feel the rapid beating of his heart and the scent of the cologne on his body. Lord! He smelled good! Zuri looked into Montgomery's eyes as he lifted her chin and touched his mouth to her lush mouth. Zuri melted as she leaned into his embrace.

Montgomery claimed Zuri's baggage, grabbed her hand and walked towards the exit. From there they took a taxi to the Peachtree Hotel. When they entered the hotel room, Montgomery took Zuri into his arms again. He could not get enough of her lushness. Taking possession of her body, he pushed her up against the wall and devoured her mouth as his hands squeezed her big round ass.

Zuri was lost in a daze of passion and pleasure. Montgomery had touched her and there was no turning back. It was Montgomery who called a halt to things. "Ohhh baby", he said as he looked into her beautiful eyes. "Rest now, I will be back in a few hours to pick you up for dinner! Call my cell phone if you need me before then". And then he was gone.

Zuri could not believe what was happening to her. Her heart was beating rapidly. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was throbbing. She had to get a hold of herself. But she wanted Montgomery and when he touched her all she could do was moan! When he held her she did not want to leave his arms and she felt that in his arms is where she belonged!

Three hours later, Montgomery and Zuri sat in a soul food café, named MAMA'S PLACE. Zuri had changed into a short red strapless dress that emphasized her firm breasts and big sweet ass. She also wore sexy red open toed two-inch mules. There was many times during dinner that she noticed Montgomery's furtive glances at her feet. Zuri just smiled and wiggled her pretty toes at him. She even placed her bare feet in his lap and outlined his muscular thighs with her big toes.

They decided to skip dessert!

"Come home with me baby", Montgomery asked. Zuri smiled and shook her head yes!

They arrived at Montgomery's home. It was tastefully decorated in hues of brown, tan, and beige. Zuri noticed that his library contained books on a wide variety of subjects and that he was collector of African and African American art.

Zuri made herself comfortable on his brown leather loveseat as Montgomery lit candles, turned on soft music, and opened a chilled bottle of White Grenache (Zuri's favorite). Zuri took her shoes off and dug her toes into the plush brown carpet at her feet. Montgomery sat down beside her and placed her feet into his lap and proceeded to massage the balls of Zuri's feet. Zuri leaned back against the cushions on the loveseat and allowed her footman to love her feet. He raised her feet to his face and inhaled her aroma. Montgomery closed his eyes in ecstasy. He flicked his tongue across the tips of Zuri's toes, causing Zuri to gasp.

Zuri did not know, never expected that she would feel this way! Every time Montgomery's tongue would flick over the tips of her toes she got a tingle in her pussy! But this was just a preview.

Montgomery led Zuri to a nearby black lounger. In front of the lounger on the floor was a bubbling foot Jacuzzi. Montgomery sprinkled Jasmine foot soak (Zuri's favorite) into the Jacuzzi. He then placed her feet into the warm water. Zuri moaned. Lord, that feels so good! "How are you feeling, baby", Montgomery asked. Zuri answered, "Wonderful". "It will get even better", Montgomery said with a smile. Zuri's breath quicken in anticipation. Montgomery dried Zuri's feet with a soft fluffy white towel.

Once again Montgomery massaged Zuri's feet and toes. He liked her toes; they were perfect. They fit his mouth as no other. He could not resist rubbing her feet all over his face and baldhead. He sucked each toe in turn concentrating on the big toes. Zuri began to squirm in her seat. Montgomery licked between her toes, the sides of her feet and of course, her soft sweet soles, for what seemed like an eternity. Zuri had never seen such a look of ecstasy on the face of a man as it was on her footman. And that look stroked the woman in her. To give her footman such pleasure filled her with an indescribable feeling. It touched her as no man ever had before.

Kneeling in front of Zuri, Montgomery pushed up the hem of Zuri's dress revealing her creamy golden honey thighs. Montgomery looked into Zuri's beautiful topaz eyes; he could see her desire and her want. It made his big dick harder. He massaged her big luscious thighs and everywhere he touched Zuri burned. As he ran his fingers on the inside of her thighs, the heat scorched his fingers. The closer he got to the heat and wetness, the louder Zuri moaned. Montgomery replaced his fingers with his tongue. Zuri began to whimper in anticipation. Montgomery placed each luscious thigh on his shoulders and held her big sweet ass in his hands, bringing her closer to his eager mouth. He blew a quick breath on her very wet pussy.

"Ohhhh", moaned Zuri! Finally, Montgomery tasted Zuri. After months of waiting, months of wanting and months of wondering how Zuri would taste he discovered that she was indeed sweet and juicy. Oh God, her pussy is so good, thought Montgomery. He slurped and licked every bit of Zuri's juicy sweetness. Licking and sucking... from her quivering sweet ass to her very hot pussy, Montgomery showed no mercy. He sucked on her fat pussy lips. He dipped his tongue into her slick wet pussy lapping up every bit of her cream. She panted and moaned every time his big flat tongue flicked and lapped over her swollen clit. Zuri's breaths became more and more erratic. She was ready to cum. Ooooooooooo! Lawdddddd! Whimpered Zuri. As Montgomery's tongue flicked faster and faster and her pussy became juicer and juicer, Zuri's cries became louder and louder.

And then her body stiffened as she lifted her big ass off the lounger and let out a high pitched scream as pleasure flowed all through her body. Montgomery continued to suck on Zuri's clit as her spasms subsided. However, he continued to lick and lap her juicy pussy till Zuri's body stiffened once again with another explosive and delicious orgasm.

Montgomery carried Zuri to his bedroom, kissing her along the way. She tasted her own juices on his lips.

His bedroom had white walls that were decorated with various paintings and a thick black carpet on the floor. A sophisticated stereo system was in one corner. More books and artwork filled the bookcase in the other corner. But it was the king sized bed that dominated the room. It was covered with a black silk comforter and black and white pillows at the head of the bed. It was there that he placed Zuri. He turned on soft music and lit a few candles to give the room a mellow glow!

He returned to Zuri and kissed her softly on the lips. He then took off her red dress. She was beautiful on his bed dressed only in red lace thong.

He then placed a light cover over her luscious body as Zuri drifted off to sleep. Montgomery undressed and slipped his nude body under the covers and pulled Zuri close to him. It felt good to hold Zuri in his arms. Then he too fell asleep.

Montgomery was awakened by Zuri's wet kisses on his smooth chest. She was licking and nibbling on his hard nipples, causing Montgomery to moan his pleasure. Sliding down his body, Zuri kissed every inch of his hard muscular body that she could reach. She finally reached and kissed those beautiful thighs of his. Taking small bites and then licking that same spot. A man's thighs were one of Zuri's weaknesses. His scent was strongest here. And she loved Montgomery's scent.

Zuri took Montgomery's big dick into her soft hands and slid her hand up and down on his hard member. Up and down...up and down...She then licked the tip of his dick-tracing her tongue round and round the tip...Ooooooooo...moaned Montgomery. She placed his dick into her... warm... wet mouth. Aaaaaaaaaa! Oh God! sighed Montgomery. Zuri sucked and licked...licked and sucked on his hard dick. Harder and Harder. ...Faster and Faster...Slurping and slipping her tongue with feverish abandon. Montgomery was close to cuming. But Zuri stopped because she had a special treat for her footman.

Placing her body at the foot of the bed, Zuri put Montgomery's dick between her soft soles. She rolled his dick back and forth...back and forth. Oh God!! sighed Montgomery. Zuri grabbed the tips of his dick with her toes and ran them across the head of his dick...Ummmmmm! She then laid his dick on one of her feet and proceeded to rub his dick with the other foot...up and down...up and down...over and over and over again. Oh baby!...Oh Baby!...OH BABY!...cried Montgomery as he came in a very hard orgasm. He shot his warm cum all over Zuri's sweet feet...

Lying in bed in each other's arms, the two lovers watched the light filter into the bedroom. Each was silent with private thoughts. What began, as an online romance was now something more, something much more...