The Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
A girl seduces her ex's best friend and they get naughty.
4.8k words
4.34
65.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not one to brag, but I looked fantastic that day. I walked with the swagger of a grown woman(nearly 23), placing my legs just right to accentuate my eye candy for any intimidated man who dared look at me. I was powerful like a cobra, and my prey was about to be squeezed to death- figuratively speaking. I just knew when he saw me his lungs would cave in. By he, of course, I meant Jesse.

This all started out as a joke between my two best friends and I. Jenny was the hostess, inviting over me and Monica to go to the mall this weekend and blow off a little steam. The three of us looked a mess, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway, since the first thing we were going to do was get our hair cut.

"As soon as we're finished, I'm going to shop for a new dress. I can't stand not looking good," Monica pointed out. She was skinny, 5'2, and Asian. I had no idea what the hell she was talking about. I would do her if she wasn't my best friend.

"Please, Monica, not this again," Jenny complained. "You always look good- you can even pull off that 'just rolled out of bed' look. Remi, however...girl, I don't know what you were thinking." Jenny was the queen bee blonde and former cheerleader of Dull High, fashion guru of the century.

"What?" I said irritably. "We said we were going to get our hair done so I left it alone." That was my excuse for being a self-proclaimed "artiste". A sophomore in college attempting to be a journalist cares not about what they look like, but how to task manage to get through a certain deadline.

"Yeah, I agree with Jennifer," Monica chimed in, ignoring my protest. "Ever since you attended college your style has literally gone flat- and we've known you forever. Your case is so not good. No offense."

I rolled my eyes. "You guys know I don't have the time."

"Make time," Jenny said, drawing out the word "make". "If you don't make time for you, how do you expect Mr. Blue Eyes to make time to look your way?" Mr. Blue Eyes was our reference to Jesse, who I had a humungous crush on for a good 2 and a half years. I had to admit she was right.

"Remi, honey, we're trying to help you. You need a good fashion therapist and you have two good ones right here you don't even listen to," Monica exclaimed, flipping through a hair magazine.

"Fine, how would you guys suggest I get Jesse's attention?" I said sarcastically.

"Hair is good," Monica noted. "You're getting that done today."

"Why don't you let me put on a little makeup?" Jennifer suggested. "And a sexy outfit wouldn't hurt, either."

Makeup. I hadn't touched the stuff since the year after graduated high school. What was the point? I never cared enough to look good for Trent. He never took me out. He was too busy getting high and drunk with his pals. We'd been dating those two point five years I've liked Jesse- his best friend.

"Yeah, you're single now! You can tap Jesse's fine ass," Monica purred.

"What does it matter? He's off-limits- the forbidden fruit, remember? I just can't have sex with my ex-boyfriend's best friend. That would just be wrong."

"Earth to Remi? You don't have to care about what Trent thinks. You guys are broken up now. Why should it matter if you have a little fling?" Jenny said.

"It's been a month, Jenny. I seriously doubt he's over me."

"Are you stupid? He's not going to change. I think you're the one who's not over him."

I sighed. I knew it was a hopeless attempt to take Trent back- it would be my decision. Lately, I'd been moving my stuff out of his apartment and into my own, one I'd been planning to have with a year's worth of time thinking about this break up; this was time in between college homework. Trent and I had been talking like good friends, and it was hard not to start back up again and flirt with him.

"Are you crazy? Seriously, Jen, I'm done with him."

"What's all the being friendly and tickling him?" Monica asked, raising an eyebrow. The two had come over to help me move all of my stuff out, which should have been done a month ago. I'd been screwing around and taking my time, and my best friends caught me red-handed.

"Okay, fine. I know I really have to get my shit and get out of there. Or else I'll never quit. He's not good for me."

"No, he's not," Monica replied. "Let's get your stuff this evening. I bet you-know-who will be there." She sauntered off , looking at me with dreamy eyes as the hair stylist called her over.

I ran my fingers through my not-yet trimmed hair nervously as Jenny whispered, "You want him, and he's gotta want you. It's obvious. We'll just go over there and see what happens, ok?"

I suddenly felt encouraged to seduce Trent's best friend. Oh, god, was this so wrong and so right at the same time. My hormones throbbed like a teenage girl whenever he was around. How come I never felt that way with Trent? My heart pounded wildly in my chest as I smiled a devious smile at Jenny. "Well, okay, but there's no guarantee he's over there."

"That's my girl," she said.

Later that day we roamed the mall in search of the latest updates on our wardrobes. My hair added new, vigorous energy to my mood. I had never felt so full of life since I'd gone to the prom with Robbie Benson, my high school crush.

We took a break from our serious searching for clothes to gape at the vintage shop on the right-hand side of the mall. "Check it out!" I said. "We have to go in!"

Jenny and Monica gave each other a look.

"Come on, you guys. I don't wanna be the only one in the group who isn't a stuck-up little priss."

"Oh, it's on," said Monica, rushing into the store. "I bet I can rock out the ugliest thing in this place."

Jenny and I followed behind, laughing and chattering loudly. The store owner gave us a curious look, a faint "hello", and went back to what she was doing. By the time we were looking at the stores in the purses, Monica had already gone into the dressing room.

"Hey, guys, look at this." She was wearing an ugly, lime green shirt with ruffles on the sleeves. It had a pink cat on the front.

"Eew," Jenny said.

"Wow, we're in kindergarten." I shook my head.

"Hey, look at that dress!" Jenny said, pointing to a short, red vintage dress on one of the mannequins. It was short-sleeved with a v-neck and went barely past the waist. It looked like something a sexy secretary would wear.

"Wow, what a joke," Monica said. "Hey, Remi, that thing would definitely get Jesse's attention." She snorted. "Looks like an anime cosplay."

"It's a little too skimpy for me." I shook my head.

"I dare you to try it on!" Jenny pointed a finger at me.

"Fine," I said, motioning to the shop owner to help me get it off the mannequin. I went into the dressing room and took my clothes off. Damn. My boobs were so big; that was one thing I was proud of. I looked in the mirror and my eyes bulged out of my sockets. I could not believe what I was seeing- a hot sex goddess in red was staring at me with the same bewildered expression. My boobs looked perky and my cleavage made them look better; above them was the small dip in my neck, showing off my collar bone. The dress hugged me tightly and accented every curve. I turned around and looked at my cute little round ass that I didn't think I had. My legs looked long and delicate.

When I got out of the dressing room, Monica and Jenny were hunched over, looking at some scarfs. "Hey, guys," I called. In unison they both gasped.

"Damn!" Jenny cried. "That looks way better on you than I thought it would!"

"You slut!" Monica hollered ecstatically. "We absolutely have to stop shopping and go over to Trent's right now. There is no way Jesse can say no to that."

"Guys, don't be silly. I'm not getting it," I said, flushed.

"Yes, you ARE," Jenny said. "You have to. I would so fuck you right now if I could."

After several pleads from the girls and much convincing, I decided to go with it. I did look hot, and if it made the girls react that way, I wondered what it would do to Jesse. As we walked out of the mall, I was still wearing the dress, as demanded by my friends. Apparently, we were all going to Trent's "right this minute". Everyone and their brother looked my way. I don't think I'd ever gotten that much attention in my life.

"Did you see the way all those guys were looking at her?" Monica said to Jenny as we packed our stuff in the trunk of Jenny's car and got in.

"I know, I'm telling you guys- I swear I saw this guy sticking his hand down his pants and playing with himself." We all laughed.

"That's disgusting, Jen," I said.

"God, I can't wait to see that pathetic look on Trent's face when he sees you. Asshole," Jenny remarked.

"Or even better- Jesse's!" Monica shrieked.

"Now that we've gotten your hair done and did your clothes, how about a little makeup?" Jenny said.

"Okay," I replied, "But don't make it too dramatic."

Letting Jenny do my makeup was a huge mistake. She was globbing on cherry-red lip gloss, black eyeliner, smudging it every which way, and dark eyeshadow. "Red lip gloss? Isn't that a little much?" Jenny held her finger up as if to stop my sentences from flowing. I was scared to even look at my face, especially after Monica mouthed, "Oh, my god..." and cupped her hands over her mouth. Do I look like a clown? I thought.

"What? I told you, Jen-

But Jenny was smiling pleasantly. "What did I tell you, Monica, huh? I'm amazing."

I looked in the mirror at the reflection I couldn't believe was my own. The sex goddess now had dark, mysterious cat-eyes, pouty lips, long lashes, milky-white skin... The red was a shock but looked surprisingly good.

"Okay, now run your tongue over your lips, but don't mess up the gloss," Jenny said. I did as I was told and received an excited squeal from Monica. "Hot. So hot," Jenny said. "You're officially ready."

We pulled up in front of Trent's apartment and I got a pep-talk from the girls. "Okay," Monica started. "Just be cold to Trent, because he's going to flirt with you, and if you can't tough it out you'll end up having sex with him and not Jesse."

"God, you guys, I'm not going to fuck him, just tease him a little."

"Trust me, he'll want you so bad, you will," said Jenny. "Let's come with her so we can snap her out of it if she does something stupid."

"Good call," Monica said.

We knocked on the door for a few seconds. A few minutes later, Trent answered in his boxers. He looked a mess, and it was a huge turnoff. I was pretty sure I could save myself after that. Then I would get my stuff and never see him again. He had to do a double-take before he realized it was me.

"Remi? Is that you? You look incredible." His eyes lit up, and I could see fire in them.

I put the fires out with my cold words: "I came to get my stuff for good."

The words were like a slap in his face. "Sure," Trent said quietly. "Come on in."

The girls and I pushed past him and I started hoarding knick-knacks and books off the shelves. "Can you guys take these to the car?" I asked Jenny and Monica. "I gotta grab some stuff. I'll be ok," I added.

Trent, assuming it was okay because I wasn't going to be doing any heavy lifting, decided the last statement wasn't suspicious. "So what are you all dressed up for?" He said after they left.

"Just going to a club and doing a little dancing," I replied.

"Oh," he muttered.

That was one thing I hated about Trent. He didn't like to dance. "Anyway, I think I'm done here, so sayonara."

"Wait," he said, eyeing my boobs. "Can I have a hug?"

I felt too old for his little games. I felt like a grown woman talking to a sixteen year-old boy. "No thanks," I said. "See ya later." Trent opened the door, hovered as he watched me walk away, and went silently back inside.

I shut the door in his face and disappeared as soon as possible. I was so disappointed that Jesse wasn't there; I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to go to some stupid club- I know it was childish. I just wanted to see, more than anything in the world at that moment, if Jesse wanted me. That would be enough. I got in the front seat of the car and slumped into it. "Jesse wasn't anywhere in sight," I said, bummed.

"Yeah, but it was so worth it seeing that look on Trent's face," Jenny snickered. "He stared at you for like, 10 minutes as you walked out the door." Just when I was about to reply, a black truck pulled up and Monica gave another squeal. "It's Jesse! Hurry! You have to get out there!" I looked reluctant as Jenny ushered, "Go!" I stumbled outside and got to my feet. There he was, tall, full, luscious lips and brown eyes that seared into my skull whenever he looked at me. He was so damn sexy.

Back to where we were before. I swung my hips as every male, all ages, in their apartment complexes peered at me from their patios, porches, balconies, and tennis court. Like a diety I made my way effortlessly to Jesse's car. The girls had already left before I had the chance to say bye. They were pushing this all the way, and I was grateful. He almost dropped his cell phone when he saw me. His eyes jolted everywhere- my new hairstyle, my makeup, my legs, my breasts.

"Hey, Remi," he said, seeming to be a little confused about what was going on. Jesse took his sunglasses off and smiled that perfect, crooked smile I want to melt for. God, just take me now, I thought. I could feel my nipples beginning to harden under my bra.

"Hey," I said back, pushing my hair to the other side of my shoulder and looking up innocently. I waited, savoring every moment as his eyes grazed my face and my body with the discomfort of guilt I could see in his eyes. He seemed to be enjoying himself, despite it. Yes. Tripping all over himself like a puppy, I thought. My pussy tingled as his eyes got lost in every curve of my body; it looked as if he were not able to control what was going on in his mind as he rubbed his head and squinted his eyes shut.

I ignored it, almost not being able to compose myself because of the fact I was enjoying this too much. I peered down at his jeans and couldn't believe what I saw- little Jesse. I wanted to kiss his body all the way down and feel his warm skin on my lips and his hard cock in my hand. I looked up, pleased.

"This is kind of a funny story but the girls left me here and I have no way back...can you take me home?"

His cheeks flushed and his eyes gazed at me as if he were asking if what I was saying were real. I smiled a small, devilish smile as I realized what he was thinking. This was so priceless. Then, a switched flicked on in his head. "Oh, yeah, sure. I was about to stop by and hang out with Trent but it's only 10 minutes away, right? My cell phone died but he'll know I'll be there soon. He always blows me off and shows up an hour later anyway."

I nodded and felt sorry he was still Trent's friend.. I knew that feeling. As soon as we were in the car, he turned the radio on and looked straight at the road, looking at me out of the corner of his eyes every once in awhile. We said nothing until he asked, "Is this your stop?"

"Yes," I replied. "Just turn in here."

He pulled into the parking lot. "Okay," he said uncertainly. "Good to see you again." He grinned that crooked smile and I was swarmed with thoughts of flinging myself on top of him. Just then, the truck engine made a sputtering noise and the car turned off. "Shit!" he cried. "Stupid ass truck! I've been meaning to get this fixed." He tried turning the keys in the ignition several times, but no luck.

"Hey, you don't mind if I borrow your cell phone, do you?" Jesse asked.

"Sure," I said, heading to unlock my apartment. "Hey, you don't have to stand out here in the cold. Come on in," I offered.

"Thanks," he muttered as he followed me inside.

I finished unlocking my door and turned around. "By the way, do you know anything about- I stopped as Jesse jerked his gaze toward my face. I caught him staring at my legs and my ass. Too slow. Poor boy. I was torturing him. I went inside and clicked the lights on. He plopped on the couch and I joined him with two beers. "Thanks," he said again, watching me.

"God, this is weird," Jesse finally admitted. "You look so good in that dress, I can't stop staring at you. You just broke up with my best friend."

Thank you god! I almost had tears streaming down my face. I never thought this would happen. I smiled. "Thank you."

"Sorry," he said openly.

"It's ok," I said. "I've always had a crush on you."

"Yeah, I've liked you too, but I could never say that to Trent."

"Really?" My heart was pounding. I wanted to egg him on, to hear more.

"Yeah. The first time I saw you I thought, 'that girl is hot.' I would always be jealous of Trent. But anyway, I'm sure it's weird because he's waiting for me right now, so I probably should call him..."

"Oops," I realized, embarrassed. I had left my phone in Jenny's car. No joke. I could not believe what was happening. Was this for real?

"What?" Jesse pressed.

"Umm...this is kind of embarrassing, but I left my phone in Jenny's car."

"Wow," Jesse said. "No phone, no car..." He smiled, shaking his head as if he'd gone crazy.

"But I can always wait until Monica comes over. She's supposed to be coming over in about 15 minutes," I lied. I wanted to come up with an excuse for him not to leave the house and look for another phone to use.

"Is that okay if I stay here until then?" Jesse asked politely.

"Yeah, it's fine," I assured him.

He sipped on his beer and watched tv as I sat next to him awkwardly. I looked over at him staring at the tv. He looked so gorgeous. I looked away as he turned to look at me. Then, we ended up looking at each other. I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in hopefully. He leaned away. "This is so wrong," he said, "all the things I'm thinking right now. I have a girlfriend, you know."

"I know," I said softly, looking down.

"If I were single and you weren't just with my best friend, I would kiss you..."

Then, it happened. His full, sexy lips were on mine, his tongue inside my mouth. He nipped at my lower lip, and we were lost in the kiss for a good minute and a half.

"What just happened?" I wondered aloud.

"I don't know," Jesse said, as he leaned in to kiss me again. His mouth penetrated mine and he sighed as if he'd wanted this for a long time. My body surged with sexual energy. It was so strong I couldn't contain it. Jesse was apparently feeling it too, because he forced his body against mine, knocking it down on the couch. His hand slid down my neck and brushed my arm. Suddenly, he realized what he had done and got up. "I can't believe this. I have a girlfriend."

We walked toward my apartment door, both of us stunned at what had finally happened. He looked at me again sadly before he reached toward the door. "You look so innocent, like a doll." He paused, slowly making his way toward me. As he got closer, he took in the smell of my hair, and this made me shudder, slightly whimpering. I could barely contain myself and wondered what he would do to me next. My head was swimming. Jesse's masculine hands ran slowly across my stomach and played with my belly button ring. I let one hand run upward, exploring and playing with my nipple.

I moaned as he kissed my shoulders and dug his teeth into my neck. My hands slid down the sides of his face, and one reached to tug on his hair as he held me from behind. I felt all the muscles in his chest as my hand started moving downward and shuddered again. I wanted him so bad, and for the first time, I could see he wanted me too. I placed my hand on his bulging jeans and squeezed, pressing my body against his as he let out a gruff moan.

My fingers looked for his zipper and played on the edge of his boxers before running my hands over the top of them. He let out another moan as the top of his pants soaked slightly with pre-cum.

12