The Forbidden Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh," Brian lustfully replied. "I wish we could have."

"I know," she said. "At least we found out before it was too late."

"Thank God." He answered, suckling her lower lip in his mouth. "I've wanted this every since I could remember."

"I guess we have Roger to thank for this." Laurie responded.

With that, both mother and son looked over at me, sitting in the corner with the biggest erection known to mankind. I was still dressed, but was aching to leave and jerk off, except I didn't want to miss anything.

"No, no," I began. "Thank you both."

"But without your help, we never would have seen it." Laurie said with a telling smile.

"Yea, but I was just there to help fate along." I said.

"So we must look pretty disgusting fucking each other's brains out, huh?" Brian chuckled as Laurie playfully elbowed him in the ribs.

"No," I answered. "It's probably the hottest thing I've ever seen. You both should be the archetype for what all couples could be. I mean, wow... you could just see the love in everything you two did together."

"What was your favorite part of it?" Laurie curiously asked.

"Just watching how you both looked at each other," I answered. "It was just... wow. Amazing to see you two finally give in to it all."

"You sound like a woman." She replied.

"Nah," I answered. "Just being honest."

The two retrieved yet another kiss as our intimate chitchat understandably came to an end. I could sense that Brian had re-ignited his fires once more as Laurie reached back to feel her child's thickening appendage.

"God, where did you learn to be so romantic?" she whispered while kneading his cock.

"Just from all the years of wanting you." He vigorously replied, pulling her about as she straddled him.

"Uhhmmmmm," Laurie growled in repose. "I like it when my man takes charge."

She looked glorious atop her son. With her back arched and her spine curved, she looked like a grandiose Roman Goddess in all her splendor. His hands splayed out across her stomach, caressing the soft skin as he then cupped each breast. Laurie began to sway; lifting her arms up to run her fingers through her flaxen tresses.

"Oh my GAWD, you look sooooo fucking hot." Brian gasped as he gripped her sides before sighing in utmost contentment.

"Did you ever jerk off thinking about me?" Laurie taunted, rocking back and forth on his manhood.

"Ooooh," Brian sighed, as if revived. "So many times, God."

"Such a shame all that cumm went to waste." She responded, forging her palms on his chest to steady her lustrous rhythm.

He wasn't inside her yet, but was enjoying this verbal exchange of lifelong desire and thought. Besides, he was getting one hell of a show. And I couldn't take it much longer anyway... hell, if these two could fuck in front of me, what's the harm in jerking off in front of them? I whisked off my shorts and spit in my palm to start the majestic release of my own seed. I don't think either Brian or Laurie even noticed.

"When did you first want me," Laurie panted as she toiled atop him "When did you know you wanted to fuck me?"

"The moment I was born," Brian mumbled as his body trembled in waves of ecstasy. "Wanted you in high school, at my prom... wanted you to be my girlfriend."

"Oh baby," Laurie shivered, rocked by the depth of his confession. "I would've let you take me to your prom too."

"Ooooh Mother," Brian faintly cried. "God I wish we could've. Like a real couple."

With that, he reached between their bodies to grasp his stiff cock as Laurie lifted up, knowing what had to happen.

"Oooooh yea, baby," she grunted, looking down to see his impressive dowel jerk. "Yeah, yeah... that's all for me."

Brian pointed his cock up, finding her soothing warmth as she shifted about, finally sliding downward in one unimaginable fluid motion. His entire length disappeared in a matter of milliseconds as he heard his mother cry out in mumbled expressions of forbidden rhapsody. Brian buried his head back into the soft pillow, trying to grasp the full impact of their intercourse. I could swear I saw all the years of want and need fly by in his mind's eye as he manhandled her glowing hips.

"This is where you belong, baby," Laurie promised as she leaned over to kiss him on the mouth. "From now on, this cock won't be in any other woman."

Brian shot up, abruptly lifting up to take her in his compelling arms. Wow, that comment really made him crazy, and he loved it. Laurie's mouth was smothered by his as he violently bucked beneath her, slamming his cock in and out of her with gusto. His cock glistened in the candlelight, slippery with his mother's pussy juice and his own pre-cumm. It was a site to behold... and I loved watching his raw manhood ram in and out of the girl of his dreams.

"Yea," he demanded. "No other bitch will ever have me."

"Damn right," she replied in a trashy guttural tone. "You're gonna fuck me for the rest of your life, you sexy stud you."

"Fucking my mother." He helplessly replied.

"Your woman," Laurie gasped. "Forever."

"Forever." He said, ramming her with every ounce of strength he had.

Laurie had her arms draped about Brian's neck for leverage as she bounced atop her hopeful young man. You could just feel the vigor in both of their bodies, but mainly with Brian as he emerged as a masterful young lover for his mother. The sheer lust in his eyes, combined with hope and longing made Laurie dizzy with delight. Laurie's beige ass rippled with every lunge, absorbing her son's untamed stamina over and over as she leaned forward, pinning him down on his back. Grasping the headboard, Laurie moved her feet up, planting them by his arms as she resumed the power fucking. Now, she was the one toiling and carrying out the magical act on unbridled intercourse. All Brian could do was explore her bouncing ass and thighs with his loving hands. They were on fire for each other.

"Think about how long you wanted this." Laurie grunted, feeling her son's blistering cock stab her very core.

All the poor guy could do was moan in exhaustive awe. She was saying all the right words, doing all the right things... and it was just a matter of time before he would reward his mother with a womb full of hot potent sperm. He tried to pronounce his love time and time again, but was hindered by a barrage of slaps of her caramel ass to his sweaty groin, sending him to the brink of forbidden euphoria. He was an ass man like I was, moaning in fervor as his hands brushed across the ample contours of each succulent globe.

Both were grunting like savage beasts as Laurie's rhythm hastened. Fingers curled, cries swelled and sweat poured as Brian strove to get as deep as humanly possible inside his giver of life. With one final kiss, Brian's body locked up, rupturing in terrific orgasm. Laurie yelled as she felt his first jet of seed burst forth inside her... the life affirming sensation triggered her own climax as it ripped her apart. She hunched and contorted like an accomplished ballerina, her face deformed by pure bliss as Brian pulled and tugged at her lavish ass. Laurie had made her son cumm once more, and that thought alone was enough to drive her into complete narcosis.

As their orgasms subsided, Laurie stayed affixed on her lover, falling into an enduring kiss as every last drop of her boy's seed dribbled out. I knew she had never known such happiness as this, and I smiled, knowing I had a hand in making it happen.

It wasn't long before they were at it again, this time, Brian had Laurie on her knees in a magnificent doggystyle. Invigorated by the swell of his mom's well-endowed ass hurling back at him, he returned to his primal state of mind as he gave her an amazing pounding.

"God, your ass is so beautiful." Brian hissed as he watched his cock vanish between the golden buttocks.

"You're gonna fuck my big ass too, aren't you?" she growled at him with her head buried in a pillow.

"Yeah." He breathlessly vowed as he ran both of his palms up and down her thighs.

Laurie scratched and clawed at the mattress, grasping handfuls of bed linen as she jiggled with every forceful plunge. Looking back across her shoulder, she admired the muscular body of her son sweating and flexing against her ass. Enlivened by the moment, she hurled her creamy ass back at him, causing another volley of spirited thrusting. Lifting his right leg up, he shifted so he could get even deeper inside. Laurie grabbed the sides of her head, screaming in forbidden astonishment.

"My Gawd, you're fucking me sooooooo good, baby," She gasped. "This is so wrong."

"But so right." Brian somehow replied between thrusts.

"Fuck yeah," she panted. "God, FUCK YEAH."

I couldn't take much more of it, and decided to get closer to the spicy taboo action. I was on fire, and wanted to do more to make these two get the most out of their sinful fornication.

"Isn't that the most beautiful ass you've ever seen?" I asked Brian as I knelt on the bed beside him.

"Oh my GAWD yes." He groaned, stabbing her with renewed vigor.

"I'm surprised you lasted this long with that hot ass sticking up in the air." I said, glaring along Laurie's bowed back and savory skin.

I crawled down to lay beside Laurie, luxuriating in seeing her jostle over and over from Brian's loving efforts.

"Is it as good as you thought?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh, Roger," she murmured. "Its soooooooo good."

"You know he loves you, don't you?" I replied.

With her eyes clamped shut, she barely nodded yes, as all she could concentrate on was her son's thick cock ramming in and out of her with exemplary zeal. Droplets of perspiration were beading on her forehead as I took in the look of sweet passionate bliss on her face. I could tell this was something far more that just sex for her... this was a life-changing event.

"No other man could ever fuck you this good." I said.

"God yes." she replied, nearly whining from the pleasure.

"Who knew he'd come back to you as a lover," I said, stroking her sweat soaked hair. "You raised him to be the man of your dreams, didn't you?"

"Uhhh-huhhh, I did," she echoed. "I did... I did."

Her mouth, agape and crude, exhaled and inhaled long gasps of air... the resounding slaps of his groin to her meaty ass was the sweetest symphony both could ever hope to hear. Brian kept looking between his manhood and his woman's picturesque back, marveling at her beauty and eagerness in fucking him. There was so much hope in that young man's eyes... I could see all of his dreams and hopes finally realized, ultimately bestowed upon him in this sinful act of wonderful lovemaking.

"You're gonna make your son cumm again, Laurie," I stated. "Think about it."

She bellowed in rapturous awe, shuddering in spine tingling ecstasy as that fact rang true. Brian's fingers dug deep into those fertile hips, claiming her as the one who would receive his life giving bouillon. Brian's chest and neck tightened up as his mouth hung open, taking in the sight of his cock sawing in and out of the very pussy that bore him 21 years prior to this night. It was more than he could handle as he jerked in a series of convulsions before cumming once more.

"He's cumming, cummmmmming." Laurie uttered, raising herself up on her elbows.

"Oooohhh mother!" Brian cried out as he fell atop her back with his hands still affixed to her King Sized ass.

"Oh, baby baby." She returned, feeling the scalding warmth of her boy's seed flood her cervix.

He thrashed against her like a madman, hungry and frantic. The expressions on both mother and son's face said it all... joy, shock, trauma, and unconditional love.

"You're letting him cumm inside you." I said.

Laurie empathetically nodded yes over and over, as if it there was no other way.

"Such a good mother," I replied. "Letting his seed return home."

"Ooooooooooooh fuck yeah!!!" she cried out, reaching around to pull Brian towards her even more.

Brian happily complied.

He collapsed atop his mother, blessing her neck and both ears with long, sloppy kisses. She hungrily returned his affections, trying to kiss him back across her shoulder. She passionately held his lips to hers as the two breathed into each other's reddened faces, exhausted and worn out from the hour-long marathon of ethereal sexual intercourse. Brian couldn't let his cock fall out, and did his best to stay joined to his mother... he simply didn't want to be anywhere else. Who could blame him?

It was the third time that evening that Brian had spawned his baby batter inside his mother. Now, the wheels of possibilities began turning in my mind.

The Next Morning...

I collapsed from fatigue around 8:30am after the happy couple made love two more times before I left. The last fornication was slow and loving, a first for the happy couple. Laurie had gone soft, and didn't talk trash as Brian beheld the wonder of his mother's luscious body once more in total glory. They took their time and drew out the emotional nature of each other in long-winded phrases of absolute commitment. Brian pledged his love for her for the rest of his life, as did she, eloquently and confidently.

When I heard that, I knew that my next hunch was going to have to happen.

I awoke around 5pm that evening to the sounds of the ocean surf. With a stretch and yawn, I got up to see where the loving pair was. Stumbling past the back door, I caught a glimpse of something fantastic out of the corner of my eye... a mellifluously skinned vixen, slowly swaying her head about, tossing her lengthy hair back. The sight was one to behold... opening the sliding glass door, I saw Laurie on her stomach, propped up on her elbows with Brian's face buried deep in her bowed, mounting ass. The sight was breathtaking... his face, completely lost between her pair of golden spheres. His hands rested atop each knoll of caramel nourishment, glistening in the hot tropical sun.

Stepping outside, I heard Laurie's soft loving chants of rapture, encouraging her son with zestful pleasure. Now on her knees, Laurie's back had fully arched, curving our her wide haunches, speechlessly luring her child with it's unblemished form and tawny skin.

"Oh my God." Whimpered Brian from between the mounds of ass, kneading each globe of succulent ass.

"Look at that ass." I whispered to herself as I licked my lips in optimism. "So big... perfect"

Brian was converted into a hungry, reckless beast wanting to feast on ass. He contorted his jaw as wide as he could open it to inhale as much ass flesh into his ravenous mouth. His lips sealed about the plump cheek, vigorously lathering his tongue over and across the saturated meat. To some, a woman's ass was something to simply look at in admiration... but for Brian, it was something to adore and worship. Some would question the purpose of licking the cheeks of an ass... the answer for Brian was that it was simply a part of his mother. It was her ass he was hysterically reverent about. He had to have each and every precious inch of Laurie's backside inside his mouth. He wanted the satisfaction of knowing that his tongue had lathered across the wide brim of those savory curves. He wanted to taste her thighs, lower back, and each ass cheek over and over again.

"Oh Fuck." Gulped Laurie as she became weak.

She watched as Brian's tongue lay flat on the upper crest of her left globe, slowly glazing across its fringe in an amazingly slow succulent motion. Even the style in which his fanned out hands rested atop the plump cheeks was remarkably sexy. When Brian's tongue reached a thigh, Laurie buckled in awe as she saw his teeth hungrily sink down into the soft ass below.

Laurie's broad ass now glistened, but not of salt water, but of saliva. Brian drew his attention to the wondrous curiosity of the darkened crevice that parted the two full pumpkins of ass. Leaning up, he took in the wonderful sight of deep ass cleavage that left him with a hint of a thrill... a fragment of hope and appetite. Somewhere between those two plentiful spheres lay the most indulgent and most delicious privilege she could ever hope to taste. Brian lifted his right hand, twisting it so that the back of his fingers could brush the cheek in awe... "So full... so perfect." I heard him whisper.

His eyes came to a close as his lips fell open... ever so slowly, Brian's manly hands gripped both cheeks, gently pulling the fullness apart as he brought his face into the mouthwatering lair of heavenly ecstasy. At first, his nose drifted inward into the mysterious cleft... then, as if on impulse, Brian's tongue fell out to sluggishly lather the inner walls of Laurie's ass. Laurie moaned in aching hope that his tongue could taste more... but I could tell he intentionally held back, not to rush or hurry this exquisite banquet of analingus.

Amid the plumpness and humidity, Brian whispered in triumph... "I have this ass... I have it."

Laurie whimpered as she suffered through the tender assault. She loved how faithfully slow Brian's tongue was, and loved how they were still on the isolated beach and under the burning rays of the hot sun above... it was too much for the 36 year old to endure. Glancing over her left shoulder, she saw his hands resting atop her big spheres of ass, her son's face languidly swaying between her cheeks, encircling his lips and tongue around her anxious asshole.

"Oooooh baby, your face looks soooooooooo good in my ass." Laurie breathlessly confessed, like a wounded solider.

Hearing his mother's deep-rooted confession inspired him even more, growling in desperation more as I could tell he was tasting an extraordinary feast. Laurie's hands clenched in tight fists as her head fell to the sand below, gasping aloud in breathless shock of what Brian was doing to her.

"My ass... my ass." she panted in arrant incredulity.

I sat beside Laurie, who was now on her knees and elbows like a dog. "He's eating your ass, isn't he?"

"God, my fucking ass... God yes... fuck yes!!" Cried Laurie as she slammed her fist into the sand.

I wondered what must have been happening... were Laurie's anal muscles yielding to the knifelike actions of Brian's tongue? Was it sinking into her tasty ass like a hot knife in butter... surrounded and enveloped by the dark delicious jelly of his mother's bowels? Brian shoved the two spheres of ass together, smothering his face deep in ass. His nose and face vanished between the tan skin as before pulling the cheeks apart and together again as each gesture gave his tongue a deeper lunge inside her sacred intestines. I knew Brian wanted his entire tongue... his face... his entire body inside his mother anyway he could.

With that, Brian brought his face up, scrambling to his knees. Laurie knew what was in store next as she hoisted her backside higher. Grabbing his throbbing stalk, Brian pointed his flaming rod at the wrinkled beauty of her asshole. With his own saliva as lubricant, Brian watched the wide head of his penis come to rest against the sweet cavity he had just tasted.

"You're gonna take her ass now, aren't you?" I asked Brian with a twinge of jealousy.

"Ooooooh," Laurie cried out in crushing anxiety. "Ooooh my God yes." I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was probably going to lose her anal virginity to her son.

Brian slithered ahead as both he and I watched the amazing spectacle take place. The puckered folds easily parted as his purplish crown was gradually engulfed. That sent Brian over the edge as he bellowed out his love for his mother, grabbing her ripe ass cheeks with all of his will. Laurie's glistening body scuttled as she inhaled a drawn-out gasp of air in traumatism.

"Oh baby." She passively cried to her son.

"Mother," Brian echoed back, courageously inching more of his cock inside her widening anal passage. "Am I hurting you?"