The Forced Wager Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's sexual truth revealed when nothing goes as planned.
6.4k words
3.98
44.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had it all planned so carefully, down to the last detail of what my wife was going to experience, as she did things for me she'd never done before, and what she was going to have done to her, for the very first time... I was all ready for the wild ride I would take her on, for the rest of our Saturday.

But then fate intervened, and things went in another direction. A direction that took us both to experiences shocking and unplanned... A kind of spontaneous sexual chaos that we were both caught up in, leaving us with vivid memories that would never be forgotten.

It all started simply enough. She got out of bed and got dressed, putting on a pair of well worn designer blue jeans that fit tight but smoothly, and showed off the round buns of her hotly attractive and very sexy ass, and her shapely hips, above the faded blue denim legging cut that fit snugly around her long and slender legs. A form fitting shirt revealed the contour of her breasts and accented her narrow waist above the curve of her hips, widening sleekly outward into a very pleasing female shape. The sight of her in those jeans always got my full attention, and when she wore them in public we both noticed how she caught the attention of other men, turning heads as she strolled down a sidewalk, and inspiring facial expressions of male appreciation and rising desire as she passed by.

It was a pleasantly warm and sunny mid summer day, so she wore a light blue form fitting sleeveless top, her feet wearing comfortable but still delicate open toed tan sandals, with a slight rise to the heel. Her freshly washed, parted in the middle and smoothly straight brunette hair shined as it flowed a few inches below her shoulders, and even at 37 she still had a carefree slightly girlish look. Her hazel-green eyes sparkled and still glowed from the sexual ecstasy she experienced just a short while ago, and she flashed me a beatific smile, her face an expression of love. She was beautiful and how could I not love her in return?

I also got up and got dressed in blue jeans and a tan polo shirt, and chose the comfort of my light brown Rockport walking shoes. It was Saturday and life was relaxingly casual.

She wanted to run some errands and asked to borrow my car. My eyes slightly narrowed as I heard her request. "Why do you need mine?" I asked her, my voice taking a serious tone. She looked a little nervous as she answered me. "The Subaru stalled out in traffic again yesterday, Chris. I'm afraid it's gonna crap out and leave me somewhere. I'm not driving very far. Can't I just take yours?" she pleaded.

My car had become a sore subject for us. It was a black 2007 Mustang coupe fastback with white racing stripes, large silver metal wheels and big tires. It was one of Ford's best ideas to put back into production a new car that looked very close to the shark nosed original Mustang, circa 1970. That car was my most prized possession. It looked very much like the Mustang I had when I was a 17 year old kid, which was the first car I ever owned. I bought my new Mustang in a rare and totally impulsive move, for my 40th birthday, and I never regretted it for a single second. I loved that car, and it was one of my real pleasures in life to drive it, and to keep it in perfect condition. It had a five speed standard transmission with a stick on the floor, the acceleration was impressively fast, and it drove like a dream, even at high speeds.

But I'm not one of those guys who is such a car fanatic that I won't let my wife drive my car. The problem was that I did let Linda drive it... and she drove it into things; like telephone poles and parked cars, and she also drove it into a very expensive speed trap. She had three minor accidents and the speeding ticket in the span of one year. Her auto insurance policy was now ridiculously expensive. She was a good driver in her own car; a Subaru Outback, but she was a one woman wrecking crew in my Mustang. The night she left it in neutral and forgot to put on the parking brake, and the Mustang rolled out of our driveway and into the middle of the street... well that was the night I took the keys away from her, for good.

And now she was asking me to let her drive it again... I firmly told her "No". She got upset and then she got angry, and it looked like our relaxed and casual Saturday of love and sexual adventure was rapidly going to hell. I knew an ugly fight was on the verge of breaking out, and it would probably ruin everything. So I silently asked myself 'What are the odds...?' and I let her take my car. I was desperate to not have what I had planned for us, ruined by a stupid fight over my car.

So I gave her the keys, and a hug with a passionate kiss, as she was ready to go out the door. As she was getting into the Mustang, I called out to her. "Linda, please be careful." She nodded her head, smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at her and then turned to go back inside the house.

I sat down at the kitchen table and read the newspaper. The news stories and articles seemed more interesting than usual, so I read most of the paper from front to back, and was just putting the paper down when I heard the sound of screeching tires making a fast turn into the driveway. I immediately knew something was wrong and leaped up from my chair, rushing for the kitchen door which opened to the driveway. Linda was standing three paces to the right of the door. Her eyes were wide with fear, and the fear in her face turned up higher when she saw me, her face drained of color, her wide eyes meeting mine for an instant and then quickly looking away. She opened her mouth to speak but the words froze in her throat as she gaped at me in stunned silence.

She didn't need to speak, because it couldn't be more obvious to me what had happened. Keeping my rapidly rising anger temporarily in check, with an unnaturally cold calm in my voice, I asked her "Are you okay?" She nodded her head up and down in an exaggerated motion, signaling 'Yes'. "Was anyone else hurt?" I asked in the same chillingly calm voice. She shook her head from side to side in the same exaggerated way, to answer 'No'.

"Then WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!" I yelled angrily at her, finally losing my cool! She found her voice, only to stammer incoherently "I, I, uhh... I was... uhh... I..." I stormed right by her to the rear of the car, since I saw there was no damage to the front. I stared in shocked anger as my eyes took in what was left of the almost completely obliterated, smashed right rear tail light, the mashed in right side of the bumper crunched forward and down on an angle, and the right rear quarter buckled inward into a large ugly deep V of a huge dent. My eyes were now blazing with anger as I shouted "GET INSIDE!!!" and I pushed her ahead of me to the kitchen door, my right hand reaching past her body and opening the door, then shoving her ahead of me inside, as I pushed inside the doorway. I turned to push the door shut and slammed it so hard that one of the windows cracked.

She stood in the middle of kitchen, her face still full of fear, as she looked at me and then quickly looked away, her eyes still unable to meet mine. "What happened, Linda?" I asked, my voice seething with fury as I tried not to yell.

She began to cry, as she told me what happened, her tears now streaming down her face. Between her sobs, she told me that she had the Mustang going fast in reverse as she was trying to beat another car into a road side parking space. When she tried to hit the brake, she hit the gas instead, and when the car lunged backward even faster, she panicked and slammed the accelerator down, still thinking it was the brake. She crashed hard into the parked car behind her. She waited where the accident occurred, but when no one showed up, she called the police to report the accident. The cops made a report, but also wrote her a $150 dollar moving violation for "Failure To Use Caution". I sighed long and loudly as I thought how much money this was all going to cost, on top of her already very expensive auto insurance policy. When I scathingly asked her what on earth she was thinking, driving recklessly just to get a parking space, she suddenly stopped crying and stared back at me, her eyes now hot with anger.

"I knew how furious you were going to be, and I feel like I just can't deal with all the rage you're gonna unload on me now, and for who knows how long?!" Her anger intensified as her voice rose. "You know what, Chris? I wish you would just hit me! Just belt me in the face a few times, and get it over with! Because that wouldn't hurt as much as the long and drawn out emotional torture you're gonna put me through over this! The raging tirade, the mean insults, the sarcasm, the verbal beating you're gonna give my self esteem!!! I really wish you'd just hit me in the face a few times, if that would get all your anger out, and get it over with!!! It wouldn't hurt as much as the way you are going to punish me for this! I'm your WIFE for Christ sake!!! You make love to me, and you tell me how you'll always love me! Unless I crash your precious Mustang! Then you HATE me!!! OH GOD!!! Just HIT ME and get it over with!!!"

Her chest heaved up and down with her hard and rapid breathing, as she stared back at me, her face now full of angry defiance. I sighed deeply as I looked at her, and my furious anger began to fade as I thought about what she just said to me. 'Emotional torture... beating up her self esteem... Mean insults and sarcasm. Am I that bad?' I silently asked myself. And the answer came back quickly... 'Yes, you are that bad.' I had never physically hit any woman in all my life, and I had nothing but contempt for wife beaters, but emotional torture and character assassination? It was clear that these ways of inflicting pain were not beneath me, and I felt more than a little bit of shame as I admitted this to myself. And then I felt a wave of discouragement as I thought about how our Saturday of sexual adventure had been all shot to hell.

But then I had a thought... a twisted flash of inspiration. Maybe there was some hope for this day after all. I looked back at her and spoke in a calm and reasonable voice. "You do realize that this is now the fourth time you've had an accident with my car." Her anger reached a flash point as she shot back, "And here we go! Let the games begin! Of course I know it's the fourth time!!! How could I not?! Oh God, here comes the interrogation!"

"Let me finish." I answered calmly and without anger. She noticed the lack of anger in my voice and stared back at me with slight surprise. "The reason I mentioned it being the fourth accident is just to make a point that this is incredibly frustrating for me, to have to keep going through this experience over and over again. And yes, it does make me very angry, and all that anger needs somewhere to go. But... I don't want to be guilty of emotional torture and beating up your self esteem. And I sure don't want to make you feel like I hate you, because nothing could be further from the truth. I know I've been guilty of inflicting this kind of pain on you, and I'm sorry. And I don't want to do that to you anymore."

She started to say something and I stopped her. "Please wait, Linda, and let me finish. You said that it would be less painful for me to just hit you in the face and get it over with. Well, obviously I'm not going to do that. But maybe there is a way that doesn't involve verbal torture and character assassination that would get it over with. Completely over with, and with the understanding that once this release of my frustration and anger is completed, that there will be no more frustration and anger directed at you. None whatsoever, anymore, about this incident."

She looked at me with suspicion and asked "What are you talking about? Your release of your frustration and anger completed? What do you mean by a release?"

I took a deep breath as I began to give her my answer. "The release for all of my frustration and anger, with the unbreakable promise that once my release is complete, there will be no more anger, not one word, and no silent anger directed at you either, my release would be for me to spank you and then have my way with you, any way I want you."

She looked back at me incredulously. "You mean you want to punish me by spanking me and then fucking me? My God... Here I've been married to you for ten years, and you're even weirder than I ever imagined. Are you serious?"

"I'm absolutely serious. Most of all, I'm serious about how once the spanking and the sexual action is finished, that the slate will be wiped clean and you will be 100% free of any other condemnation from me. We'll do what we need to do, to get the car fixed and we'll deal with paying the deductible, the citation, and the increased cost of your car insurance, but without any more anger, resentment, sarcasm or guilt trips directed at you. None whatsoever."

She paused as she took in what I was saying and turned it over in her mind. "And you're going to do this by first spanking me and then fucking me... What kind of spanking? How exactly are you going to spank me?"

"The traditional way... with you bent over my knee and your pants pulled down, while my open hand slaps your bare ass"

"For how long?" she asked.

"No more than ten minutes." I answered. "Maybe less than ten minutes, but no more than ten minutes."

"Are you going to spank me hard?" she asked.

"You'll definitely feel something, but it won't be more than you can stand. If it is, you can tell me, and I'll go easier on you." I replied.

"I can't believe we're even having this conversation." She said, looking at me with disbelief. "And if I go through with this release of yours, letting you spank me for ten minutes and then fucking me, no more grief from you about the accident?"

"None whatsoever." I quickly answered.

"You'd better mean that, Chris, because if I go through with this, and then you go back on your word and start giving me shit again, you're the one who's gonna get some serious anger from me!"

"It won't happen." I reassured her.

"What about the fucking? I believe you said something about having your way with me any way you want to? Just what does that mean?"

For the first time since she left the house earlier, I smiled at her. "It won't be anything you haven't experienced before. I may just be a little more enthusiastic about it this time. And if it's more than you can stand, you can just yell 'Stop!' and I will."

She took a deep breath, paused, and said "Okay, when do we do this thing?"

"How about right now?" I was quick to reply.

"I knew you were going to say that!" she exclaimed.

I smiled broadly at her, took her by the hand, and led her into the living room, to the sofa, where I sat down with her standing in front of me. Her eyes looked a little spooked, and her face tense. I grabbed both her hands and pulled her down toward me, then grabbing her around her waist, I threw her down across my knees with her ass in front of me. My right hand grabbed under her waist to unsnap and unzip her jeans, and then with both hands I started yanking them down. For an instant, I could vividly see in my mind the rear of the Mustang all smashed up, and I felt my anger starting to rise again. I also felt myself starting to get hard, and increasingly excited. She was scared, her breathing was rapid and hard, and I could feel her shaking.

Having pulled her jeans down to her knees, I quickly grabbed the waistband of her panties and yanked them down to her knees, exposing her suddenly naked and quivering ass in full view on my lap. She flinched and closed her thighs tightly together, but my hands quickly pried them back open, exposing a rear view of her pussy lips. The sight was powerfully and sexually intoxicating for me, and my cock had become rock hard and throbbing in a matter of seconds. The fingers of my left hand reached down and groped her there, then spread her inner lips open, exposing wide the wet pinkness of the inside of her stretched open inner lips, with her puckered hole in the middle. She shuddered with dread and tried to close her thighs tight again.

I responded instantly with a swift downward slap on the right side of her butt, my open hand landing on her flesh with a smacking sound. Her body flinched and she gasped out loud. I slapped her butt cheek again, and again she flinched and gasped in shock at the stinging sensation she suddenly felt on the right side of her bare ass, as it began to burn and turn mildly red. Now I began to raise and swing my hand down multiple times as I slapped her ass rapidly and repeatedly, but I was hitting her more lightly than the first two slaps because I didn't really want to hurt her.

I was giving her a spanking that created more of an emotional effect than a physical one. The spanking was intended to be more humiliating than painful, with me slapping my right hand down on her naked ass, just hard enough for her to feel some mild stinging and burning sensations. As I continued to spank her, my left hand was pushing in between her thighs and groping her pussy, then pushing a finger inside her and stroking her slippery inner flesh. I was spanking her and feeling her up at the same time.

Not surprisingly, she was experiencing a mixed and conflicted reaction... She felt humiliated by having her jeans and panties pulled down to her knees and getting her bare ass bent over my knees and spanked. And at first she was disgusted by being sexually groped while being spanked. But as she realized that the spanking didn't really hurt that much, having her naked ass and exposed pussy there on my lap began to feel strangely exciting, and the sexual manipulation was making her slowly but increasingly sexually aroused. Her original cries of emotional distress from the humiliation of being spanked, began to seem more like she was trying to sound distressed, and as the spanking and fingering went on, her cries became more like gasping exclamations of mounting passion, mixed with some soft moaning that was unmistakably caused by the rising heat of sexual pleasure. And if I'd been hot before, I was absolutely on fire now! My cock was so hard that it was aching and throbbing; and increasingly desperate for release, as all the sexual tension within me reached an even higher level.

I stopped spanking her and grabbed the front of her legs upward and bent at the knees, so I could pull off her sandals and then yank her jeans and panties off her legs to her ankles, then pulled them off completely and tossed them away. I sucked in a deep breath and gasped as my eyes took in the provocative sight of her nakedness from the waist down, with only her top and bra underneath remaining. I grabbed her under her arms and quickly lifted her up and on her feet. Her face looked shocked and she was on the verge of speaking when I dragged her across the room and bent her over the back of an upholstered chair, shocking her into silence as she realized what I was about to do.

Burning on fire with lust, my eyes stared at her exposed and hotly naked ass, and the rear view of her damp pussy lips pressed together just below her rounded cheeks. My eyes traveled down her long and sexy legs, and then returned up the back of her thighs to her curved round and slightly parted ass cheeks, revealing her sex from behind. She braced herself for what she knew was coming, but she also quivered with aroused anticipation, and she felt herself getting hot and wet.

I unzipped and opened my crotch and yanked my pants and boxers down to my ankles, then stood up and pulled her thighs open. I pushed her waist forward across the chair back so her ass would be raised higher, with her pussy even more exposed. I could see her glistening wetness there and I pushed my big and rock hard cock right into the center of those exposed and naked lips, finding her hole and driving deep inside her! Ramming hard into her for several strokes, the impact shaking the flesh of her ass with each powerful thrust, but then pulling my cock all the way back so that just the tip of my cock head was still inside her, then slowly pushing back in, as I watched my thick shaft spread her hole wide, fucking her pussy underneath her raised and round ass; the rock hard thickness of my pole impaling her cheeks! Such an incredible sight! Pulling almost all the way out again, and then watching my cock as it slowly drives back into the hot and slippery wetness of her cunt! I am wild with lust!

12