The Foreshadowing Photo

Story Info
Sister's thoughts of a photo with Brother makes her wonder.
1.5k words
4.37
101k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our parents would never show people the last sonogram picture they got of us. They wouldn't even show us. I only know what it looked like because I stumbled upon the box containing our baby things while snooping for Christmas presents. And what I found is that in the picture, I appear to be holding onto my twin brother's penis in utero. Ever since I found out about it, I couldn't help but to imagine what it was like now.

---------------

"Hurry up, we're going to be late!" I screamed at my twin brother, Tyler.

He grabbed his towel as he stepped out of the shower, saying, "It's not like you're much closer to being ready, Andrea. At least as soon as I hit my head with the towel I will be dry."

To be fair, he was right, but I never like giving him any credit for being right if I can get away with it. Tyler always had to be right, and rub it in as much as he can. It was as if being seven minutes older gave him some entitlement to being right. So I bent over and threw my hair back over my head, putting the hair dryer on it at full power.

"Whatever, just hurry up. Our reservation is at 7 and we shouldn't keep our friends waiting." He shoved me out of the way so he could make room for him to dry his wet body.

Tyler and I lived together in an apartment near campus. Our parents made a deal with us that we didn't have to settle for living in a dorm so long as we lived together and kept each other out of trouble. Although we each had our own bedrooms, we had to share the bathroom. For a girl to have to share a bathroom with a guy, brother or not, there just isn't enough room.

While my head was upside down I could monitor Tyler to make sure he wasn't dawdling. When I looked, I saw much, and I do mean much, more than I had bargained for. It just so happened that I checked while he was drying everything below the belt. As he ran the towel down his muscular leg, I got a full view of his penis, dangling like an anaconda from a tree.

During high school, Tyler was active in athletics. This enabled him to develop a physique that would make an Abercrombie model jealous. Though he didn't have much time for sports in college, he did still work out to keep fit. It was working for him. His pecs were still hard and his six pack hadn't fallen victim to the freshman fifteen.

After gaping at it for a moment, I caught myself and diverted my glance and tried to concentrate on drying my hair. Immediately, my thoughts went to that sonogram picture our parents wouldn't show anybody. I started to wonder what how it would look in my hand now, 19 years after that picture was taken.

I shook up my head and made sure I was adequately dry. I had to get out of that bathroom, out of that mind frame, right away. Scooting into my room, I yelled back to my brother, "Get dressed and let's go." But you know that I didn't really want him to get dressed.

---------------

A few hours later, Tyler and I arrived back at our apartment. We'd had a few drinks after dinner and were both desperate for a snack. "What do you want, Andrea?" he beckoned from the kitchen.

"Whatever you want, bro," I answered from my spot on the couch. I'd already slipped into a lacy little tank top and shorts. My sneak peak earlier that evening still had me reeling with curiosity.

Tyler joined me on the couch, a freshly popped bag of popcorn between us.

"Here, catch," he said, as he started tossing kernels at me. The first one went straight down my cleavage.

"Nice aim. Guess you're losing your throwing arm," I said.

"What made you think I missed by mistake?" he said coyly.

I stared back at him. This was not the response I was expecting.

"Come on, I saw you staring at me in the bathroom earlier. It's only fair if I get a free show now."

Still I stared, red in the face for I knew I'd been caught. I was both embarrassed and aroused. My desire overcame me and I did the only thing I could think of. I flashed my brother some tit.

"Perky," he commented as he admired my firm breast. Before I could react he reached over and grabbed the piece of popcorn from my shirt, brushing his hand against my hard nipple. Seductively, he put it on his tongue.

"That's not the only thing with perk to it," I finally found my voice again as I notice a growing lump in my brother's pants.

I reached for the bag of popcorn and tossed a piece right at his bulge. Then I retrieved it with my mouth. When I came up I looked him straight in the eye, but only for a moment because, before I could react, my brother was kissing me.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasped as I pulled back. But that only lasted for a moment. My nipples were erect as my brother's cock, and we both knew we wanted it. He slipped off my top completely and threw it aside. When I laid back on the couch, he place a piece of popcorn on each of my nipples, eating it off the right one as he made his way to the left one. He began to suck on my nipple and I squirmed with pleasure. Still, the one thing I wanted to know the most was how that swollen cock would feel in my hand now.

I pushed him back and reached for his belt buckle. Then I undid the zipper and his cock came flying out of his pants.

"Suck me, little sister," my brother pleaded. First, I reached for his cock with one hand. It was smooth in my palm, and more than twice as big. Then I used the other hand to push his jeans down to his knees. I brought that hand up to his balls, the family jewels, I thought. At least we're keeping it in the family.

As I fondled his balls with one hand, I held his cock ready for my mouth with the other. It was already dripping precum. I dipped my tongue in it, and swirled it around the head of my brother's penis. After that, I took the whole head in my mouth.

"Can you take it all?" my brother asked as he put one hand on my head and pushed it down. His long, hard cock filled my mouth and tickled into my throat. Again and again I deep throated him. It was so good to know how having that cock in my power was now. Before he could even think of cumming, my brother stopped me.

"Now it's your turn," he said, and he took his turn unbuttoning my pants and throwing them aside. He lay over me and took another turn sucking on my nipples. But while his mouth was busy working my tits, his hand ventured south. He caressed my lips, feeling how soaking wet it already was from wanting his cock more than just in my mouth. So he started rubbing on my clit. I bucked my hips.

"You like that, do you, sister?" he asked.

"I like it more with your tongue," I said. And with that, my brother went down on me. His tongue flashed over my clit as he plunged his fingers into my pussy. In and out he worked his fingers, and all I could think of was his gigantic dick filling me instead.

"I need you now!" I yelled and he obliged. He took his penis and held it to my slit. This was his first moment of hesitation during our forbidden pleasure. But I couldn't wait any longer for it. I reached around and grabbed him and pulled him into me.

The pleasure was spine tingling. He filled me like I'd never been filled before, as if we were made for each other. Cut from the same mold, our bodies meshed in perfect unison. Now sure it was right, he pumped his cock in and out of my dripping wet sex.

"Fuck me harder, big brother, fuck me!" I screamed. He picked me up and turned me around and started slamming me from behind. I could feel his ball sack slapping against my ass cheeks. Then he grabbed those cheeks and pulled me into him, harder each time.

"Do you want me to cum in you?" he grunted.

"Of course I do, I want you to cum with me." And with and with a few final thrusts he pushed into me and we came in perfect unison.

After we cleaned up, we returned to the couch. Satisfied with knowing about the penis in our sonogram picture, I reclined and took another bite of popcorn.

"If only Mom and Dad knew just how well this arrangement was keeping us out of trouble," I said. My brother and I burst out laughing and made sure we stayed out of trouble for the rest of our college careers.