The Forest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rebuked him telling him, "No only my shoulders and let me do the work." Then started slowly milking that turgid shaft again with both hands and taking it all the way down his throat then squeeze his testicles. His whispered pleads turned into loud begging as he neared orgasm. I felt my own juices flowing as they use to, years ago weeping pass the elastic band of my panties and slowly ooze down my leg. Then he groaned and gasped and his face twisted with strain as he came, I even had a little sympathy orgasm. It was easy to hear the older man slurping up his friend's sperm and swallowing. The gasping groans turned into loud sighs, the younger man's face relaxed, and then they were silent. We could see the younger man's stomach quake as his friend sucked the rest of his sperm from his gland like it was a straw, while milking the now flaccid shaft. The younger man appeared to be quite spent as he leaned back against the tree with his eyes closed, and his friend knelt there with the flaccid member inside his motionless mouth.

We heard the other two boys coming back, the same time they did; it was funny to see them scrambling to button up before they got close. Actually they were gone before the first two showed up and they left with out pausing.

"Alone again the three of us." I said and sarcastically added, "I bet if the two other boys hadn't happened along we would've gotten an encore performance. Sheila and Sharon were giving each other a passionate kiss and I thought, "I could orgasm even with one of Bob's sick humps, I was so hot."

I turned around and sat back against the mossy log, Sharon and Sheila sat on the soft moss in the middle of the indentation arm in arm. We all sat there quietly musing on the pleasures of the tryst we witnessed. I was still dazed at the skill that older man had, he was much better than me. I could see Sheila sniffing at the air and looking around, it was she that broke the silence.

"You know Sharon..." She paused as she sniffed at the air, "I think some one other than us is hot, and really wet." Sheila sang as she smiled adding, "It isn't the two boys or the pair who had a tryst, it is our new friend." And she went silent as they both looked at me; I knew she was right I was stewing in my juices my fanny was soaked.

Sharon and Sheila had gotten to their knees when Sheila asked, "You want a little help from Sharon? She is really sweet about kissing a pussy." And Sheila smiled at me daringly. I tried to speak but my words just hung in my throat. I opened my mouth and the only sound that came out was a garbled moan.

"That sounds like a yes please to me." purred Sharon.

"You know I think you are right," agreed Sheila as they moved in on me. I started to panic but couldn't move; the muscles around my vagina were quivering and ached terribly, and my heart was pounding in my ears.

Sheila pulled me onto her lap, unhooked my bra, and pulled my shirt up high enough to free my breasts, 'oh...!' how my nipples ached. Sharon was undoing my pants as she tugged at them my shoes just popped off my feet. I heard Sharon sing as she pulled my pants down, "Oh! Sheila She has really wet her panties," and then she nosed my hairs as she inched my panties down then she sang lasciviously, "Our friend has been a naughty little girl a naughty... naughty... little girl she has cum inside her little pussy I can smell it." I found the saucy teasing quite arousing.

"Have you been a naughty little girl? Do you have cum in you?" Sheila whispered sweetly teasingly into my ear as she squeezed my nipple with the fingers of one hand and rubbed my belly with the other.

"Yes I... I have. I le... I let... He humped me like an animal and he came in me." I said gaspingly.

"You mind if Sharon sucks it out of you." Sheila asked seductively.

"Oh Sharon can do what ever she wants to do to me." I sighed as I surrendered to their exquisite ministrations. I remember yelling and bouncing off the ground as Sharon sucked and bit the soft skin of my thighs and cheeks. She made it hurt as she pinched my skin with her teethe, but for ever how much it hurt it felt twice as good. I started begging chanting between my moans and gasps for her to, "Suck me...!"

Sheila bent down and kissed me sliding her tongue into my mouth just as Sharon sucked my clitoris into her mouth, and stifled my screaming gasps. Sheila wrapped her legs around my waist to hold me steady while I writhed from Sharon's pleasuring. It felt like their tongues were wriggling inside my throat and inside my cervix at the same time, she stopped just as I tensed and started biting my thighs again. I came twice in only a few minutes when she renewed her sucking and licking of my clitoris and labia even after I went limp the first time she was still eagerly licking and sucking I felt her fingers slide into my butt and her thumb wriggling inside my vagina.

Sheila let go of my nipples, grabbed my legs, and held me open for Sharon's tongue as she snaked it all over my vulva. Tonguing and sucking every little fold and again I felt my muscles squeezing and flexing as another orgasm roared through me. I could hear her swallowing as she sucked after my body went limp. I started to beg them to stop.

"Why do you want us to stop?" Sheila whispered in my ear while Sharon continued to suckle my clitoris.

"I have to pee really bad. I'll spray it all over Sharon if she doesn't move." I moaned while I tried to squeeze my muscles closed, but her three fingers in my butt made that hard to do and her thumb was still wriggling inside my vagina causing the pressure to build fast.

"If you have to pee just let go of it, Sharon likes anything wet." Sheila cooed in my ear then bit it still holding my legs open. I was still holding it inside until Sharon started running her other fingers inside my vagina while she bit and stretched one of my labia. I just exploded; my pee-pee gushed out of me and all over Sharon's face, but she kept her mouth on my clitoris and her fingers inside me until the urine stopped flowing and I passed out.

I came to, with my cheek laying on Sheila's inner thigh and Sharon's arm around my waist. She had Sheila's panties pulled to the side and her sweatpants bunched in her hand that held her panties open and was tonguing her labia. I instinctively started kissing her thigh.

"Here slide on up and put your mouth on her pussy," she whispered as I did she started nibbling my ear and fingering my butt again. I felt her juices run down my chin, and tried to drink them as best I could. Sharon took my head into her hands and held my lips to the hollow of her neck, and I kissed her there, then she put my mouth on her breast and I sucked on her nipple then she pulled me on top of her pressing our mouths together, and Sheila laid on top of me rubbing Sharon's nipples with mine. I felt my vagina turn warm again and my labia part as they swelled and wetted.

I started kissing Sharon and slathering my tongue in her mouth Sheila started probing me with her strap on dildo; it was bigger than Bob's dick and bigger than anything I was ready for, but I still wanted it in me. I never saw it and don't know where Sheila kept it, and didn't care I was driven by my desire and theirs. I splayed my legs wider and arched my back to enable her easier access to my vagina. I began to tremble as the tip parted my labia, and I tensed as it pressed against my opening rolling my labia inward as it entered me. The tip felt pliable like a penis as it entered, Sheila gave it a little push the wide flared gland shaped tip slipped in. My whole vagina started aching as she worked it into me inward and back out then a little farther in.

My jaws ached as I salivated profusely, and Sharon swallowed every drop as it cascaded from my mouth into hers. Sheila had her dildo all the way inside me; I had never been penetrated so deeply before. It hurt and felt wonderful at the same time; I was being stretched by both its girth and reach. I yelled out as she started sliding its full length back and forth inside, and then just the tip popping it in and out quickly, taking fast short strokes. Sheila's body started trembling the same time mine did, and my moans were lost to my gasping breaths as another orgasm swept across me.

Sheila started thrusting her dildo sporadically as she wrapped her arms around my waist, her hot breath rushed across my neck and I felt hot fluid gushing into my vaginal canal filling it and spilling out. I started gasping in panic as I realized that Sheila had put a real cock not a dildo into me, it was her cock. The shocking discovery was quickly lost by the exquisite feeling I had as she filled me with her hot sperm and the relief of having a real penis inside me. I imagined her vagina clearly in my mind there was no penis to be seen, just an open vagina, labia, and an erect clitoris; then I saw her panties pulled to the side and her bunched up sweatpants, they were concealing it. Sheila's sperm was so hot as it flowed into me I surrendered to its pleasure and lay my head on Sharon's breast. I felt that wonderful cock flexing inside me and then another flow of hot sperm would pool at its tip and ooze down the flaccid shaft and out slipping through my hairs and on to Sharon's belly. I have never felt so much sperm inside me; my vagina was heavy with the thick pool. Sharon wrapped her fingers around it and started gently shaking it inside me. I felt it turn hard again, Sheila's breath quickened, and she gripped my shoulders as she tensed and gasped and again she filled me with another flood of hot sperm. I heard Sharon's hand splashing in it as she shook that cock, then Sheila went limp again.

We lay there for a long time I had to pee again Sharon and Sheila were tenderly kissing each other and me. Sheila's dick was still inside me I could feel it turn hard and throb inside me then I felt it turn soft again. I did not want her penis to slip out, so I just lie there and let the pee trickle out. It felt strange to pee with a penis inside me, I could only make a small trickle but it still felt strangely good. Sharon was the first one to speak.

"You know this is Sheila's most favorite thing to do, surprise another woman with her second organ." Sharon explained with a sly smile beaming.

"I was certainly surprised; a little panicky at first when I realized what was happening and the pain from her huge member forcing its way into me." I murmured as I nuzzled her ear.

"Yes she has a huge penis, the envy for any man, but you sure opened to it." She whispered gaily.

"That cock pushed life back into my half-dead pussy and then the pleasure of all that hot sperm surging into me was overwhelming." I sighed as I felt myself getting aroused again.

"I am going to pull out we have to get moving, 'okay?'" Sheila said lazily.

"Yea I'm ready." I acknowledged as I braced for her withdrawal. She was so gentle as she pulled, waiting for my muscles to relax each time but still when her flared gland popped out I thought my guts were falling out with her cock.

"You okay?" Sheila asked as she stood with her huge penis arching well beyond her or his, her belly.

"Oh yes...! I am fine...!" I gasped as I eyed the huge penis with amazement. As she rustled for her pants I begged, "Please let me look at you. Please let me look at your sexes."

"Sure take a good look." Sheila replied smiling as she laid back and opened her legs and handled her cock.

My mouth gaped as I looked, to the right of her pelvic bone was a full sized penis but no scrotum, and to the left was a vagina with a small clitoris and labia, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to look like I was gawking," I said adding, "My husband would be envious for your penis, but he still wouldn't make it feel as good as you did." I stood to put on my panties and as I spread my legs I felt more of Sheila's sperm spill out, it was warm as it ran down my legs. Sharon started rubbing it all over my legs and buttocks; the smell of it was titillating.

Sharon knelt in front of Sheila and while milking her shaft she explained, "Sheila has everything but a cervix; her testicles are next to her ovaries, the spermatic cord and fallopian tubes are entwined and empty into her urethra. So sometimes when she cums both sperm and ovum are ejaculated. She doesn't produce the enzyme needed for the sperm to enter the ovum so she can't get herself pregnant, but she can get you pregnant, she is very potent, and as you found out very virile."

"I haven't ovulated in months, I think my body knows not to." I assured and asked, "Even though the surprise is done do you think we might have another threesome some time?"

Sheila answered, "I think we might work something out. What do you think Sharon you want a three some with Renee?"

"I love to but only if she promises to cut the bastard off two weeks before hand." Sharon replied then demanding, "I want her hungry."

"Well that sounds reasonable. What do you say?" Sheila asked.

"Consider him cut off, and as fulfilling as you two were I will be starving by the time I get home." I replied sharply. The three of us lazily walked back to our cars they were the only cars on the street. When we got there I said, "I don't know what your schedule is like so call me and I handed Sheila my numbers and e-mail address. They each gave me a lingering kiss and hug, and then gave me their number and e-mail addresses, and we drove off in different directions.

*

Hope you are still with me because I had a lot of fun writing this story.

Please send any constructive comments and feed back.

All reasonable e-mails will be responded to.

12