The Forest Fuck

Story Info
Getting down in nature on a weekend away.
1.7k words
3.89
22.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a windy summer's day, the brisk breeze causing the large white clouds to fly fast across the sky. The forecast for the weekend had been for heavy showers but so far we had got away with it, which was lucky for us as we were out mountain bike riding in the forestry reserve. It was cool but not cold, the clouds offering the constant threat of a downpour but it never really materializing. It seemed like the bad forecast had kept quite a few people away as the deeper we went into the forest on the marked gravel trails the fewer people we met.

We had just reached the bottom of long gradual slope that ran along the edge of the forest on one side and an open meadow on the other and had stopped at the large barred gate. To our left just inside the forest were several large fallen trees.

'Shall we stop for a while and have a snack?' I asked Karen my wife and she agreed as we had been going for a couple hours by that point.

We wheeled the bikes off the path and into the trees and leaned them against one trunk and then shrugged off our back packs. We walked over to another of the fallen trees that was so wide of girth that when you climbed up and sat on it your feet dangled a foot or so off of the ground. We fished around in our bags and found something light to nibble sitting close to each other.

I put my arm around Karen and said.

'Well. I'm glad we chanced it and came, it's been nice so far.'

'Yes, it's lovely, I really like it here.' She replied.

We sat and ate and watched as the few intermittent cyclists or walkers passed by on the path, unaware of our presence a hundred yards or so off in the trees. The wind rustled the leaves in the braches above us and made the grass of the meadow sway like waves on the sea. We snuggled up and she rested her head against my shoulder, I felt the heat of her head through her sort brown shoulder length hair. It was nice for us to get away and spend some time together, we don't get much time on our own these days. Still, we had enough contact for me to know and recornise the signs that Karen was feeling a bit amorous, and I was getting that message now.

I'd better point out that Karen has a daring streak in her. She likes to have sex in slightly risky places, it really turns her on a lot to know that people are nearby when we are lovemaking, although she really would not like getting caught, that's for sure! Karen shifted from my embrace.

'I think that I'll go a bit further in and see if I can find a place to have a wee.' She said, sliding down off of the log.

'Would you like me to come and keep watch for you?' I asked.

Karen smiled and said 'Yes.'

I took her hand and we wandered further into the woods, taking glances back every now and then to see what the cover was like from the road. The trees in this part of the forestry reserve were old, native English trees, mostly oaks. The leaf canopy was tall and there were gaps between the large and knarled trunks. The canopy was quite dense so the only under growth was a few straggly saplings and glades of waist high fern-like bracken.

We started looking for a suitable spot and were surprised by the sudden appearance not that far off of two horses with riders. The only noise in the forest was the wind rushing through the boughs and shaking the leaves as it passed in waves. I guess that the direction must have been carrying the sound of the riders approach away from us other wise we'd have heard them long before we saw them. The two girls riding smiled at us as they passed and soon disappeared out onto the path.

It made us a little nervous but after waiting for the riders to go Karen selected a clump of bushes and began to undo her jeans. I turned and faced the pathway and scanned the forest as she squatted down to go, I could hear her going as I stood watch. The path was some way off from us now but still easily visible, I could see the odd person pass by on it every now and then, but I doubt if they would have seen us looking back in as the gloom of the trees would have swallowed us up from their vantage. Still, those riders had surprised us and there were plenty of walkers about off trail.

Karen stood up and was wiping herself off with a tissue as I turned.

'So, do you fancy being naughty in the bushes?' I asked her with a grin.

'Yes, but for goodness sake keep and eye out.' She replied eagerly in a hushed conspirital whisper.

I reached down and undid my jeans and pulled my semi-hard cock out as I looked at Karen standing there with her jeans and small pink knickers around her ankles. I looked at her neat and short trimmed brown bush and began to rub my stiffening cock in my fist, reaching full hard erection in a matter of seconds. Even though this was more Karen's thing than mine I was pretty turned and juice oozed from my slit as I wanked myself.

Karen giggled as she watched me.

'Come on quick, let's find a place!' she urged me.

The ground was covered with leaves but they were wet from a previous shower, laying down wasn't much of an option by the look of it. I guess we would have looked quite silly the two of us casting around for a suitable spot, both with our pants and jeans around our ankles!!

'Here, against this tree.' Suggested Karen.

It was an old oak tree with a trunk thicker than we both could have reached around together, its twisted roots writhed into the ground like giant grasping fingers. Karen stepped up onto the roots and turned to rest her back against the deeply creviced bark and opend her legs out as I stood in the gap between the fork of roots. Karen put her arms around my neck as we embraced and kissed, our tongues twining against each other. I reached down and touched her between the legs. My fingers moving down over the light bristle of her short pubes before cupping her mons in my palm as my fingers found her wetness. And my goodness was she wet. Her cunt lips were slippery with her juices, as if we had been at foreplay for a long time, she was soaking down there, this must be really ringing her bell I thought as we kissed. My palm cupped her mound as I sank two fingers into her warn, soft and wet hole. Her hips met me and thrust against my entry pushing my two fingers deep up into her, she gasped into my mouth.

'Come on, fuck me.' She urged into my ear.

I reached down with my other hand and grasped my hard, long cock. I spread her open and positioned the head of my cock between her pouting pussy lips and slid in like a knife through butter, she was so ready! Karen supported her weight on my shoulders with her arms around my neck and began to ride me, her thighs spread wide and her knees bending as she rose and sank, impaled on my cock up against that ancient tree. All around us the forest rustled and the birds sang. Karen kept opening her eyes looking over my shoulder at first, watching the way we had come in but then she was getting lost to it. Her breathing became ragged and harder, she squeezed me tight in her arms and ground her clit hard against me as I pinned her to the tree. Karen gasped loudly as she came, her inhibitions lost in the moment.

I felt her go slack in my arms as she panted.

'Oh God! That was good, I liked that!' She said after a moment.

'Do you want to stay like this or change positions?' She asked, knowing that I hadn't come yet.

I looked around, the position she was in was really for her, I wanted to feel my length going in and out of her sweet hole, that's what I liked. I saw a leaning small tree and ponted to it.

'Let's go over there.' I said.

I got Karen to stand and lean forward on to the tree which was wedged securely between others. She was facing the path and could see anyone passing on it (although as I said, I very much doubt they could see us) and I positioned myself behind her. I looked down at her lovely round buttocks and rubbed the head of my cock between the crack before finding her wet hole and sinking in. It felt so nice her warmth engulfing my manhood.

I grasped her hips and slowly began to fuck her, enjoying giving her my full length by pulling right back before re-entering and pushing to the hilt up against her bum. She gasped in that pleasure pain way as I filled her right to the cervix. Even though Karen was really wet she was pretty tight in there and I could feel her grasping me with her cunt muscles as I pulled back, 'sucking' on the back of my glan's head, it felt so good. Karen was panting and pretty close again so I held back for a few moments so that she came just as I did - shoving my cock as deep as it would go and pumping her full of my goo, locking her hips to me in a strong grip until I was done.

'Mmm, that was nice.' I gasped as Karen finally turned and kissed me.

We quickly cleaned up with some tissues and walked back to our bikes. I can see a lot more of this getting back to nature going on in the future!