The Forest Nymph Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt like the rain was passing through his soul, sending ripples and shivers through every aspect of his sentience. All the pain that had been tormenting him since he fled from Troy was now being washed off like dirt from his palms after a day of hard work. Serenity had healed his physical injuries and now the rain was healing his emotional ones. Felix still missed his family, but no longer did he blame himself for their deaths or have a hole in his chest in place of his heart. Floating and twisting through the sky as a transient specter, he looked down and could see Serenity's soul leaving her body as well and floating up to him. With their flesh and blood bodies continuing to dance like empty puppets, their souls began to wrap and bind around each other's, twisting like twin vines reaching for sunlight.

This was it; Felix knew that this was where he was meant to belong. He was truly home. When he originally told Serenity that he would stay and never leave her, he said it because he didn't see a point in leaving, as he didn't think there was anywhere in the world that could make him happy and he didn't deserve to be happy at all. But now, he didn't want to leave because he was happy, happy to be living in this beautiful forest with Serenity.

Finally, their souls retreated back into their bodies, which were lying in the shallow brook in a tight embrace. Felix shook his head from side to side and gasped from the returning feeling of his spirit to its shell. Serenity just had a sweet grin on her face.

"You felt it as well?" she asked.

"That was the most amazing thing I've... I don't even know what to say. Is that how you feel whenever you do this?"

"Yes, but the feeling is only half as jubilant when you don't have someone to share it with."

Then she leaned over and kissed him, filling every corner of his mind with a physical and emotional euphoria, a thousand times greater than the first kiss they shared.

"I love you, Felix. From a nymph, those words are meaningless, I know. My race is known for their sexuality, but it's different for you and I. The way I feel about you, I could never feel for someone else. Felix, I've been lying to you. Almost every question I asked about your life, I already knew the answer to, even when I asked you your name. I have the gift of Outsight, and for the last decade, the only thing I have watched is you. Ever since I first saw you behind the walls of Troy, I felt something that I had never felt for anyone else: adoration.

I watched your life, your heart, your words, you actions, your emotions, and everything else that makes you who you are. You are a man who is willing to fight with every ounce of strength he has for what he cares about, a man that is willing to carry the weight of his family and city on his back in the battlefield, and yet a man with a heart so kind and pure as to be a poet. I could not take my eyes off you, Felix, not since the first day I saw you. With every day that I watched over you, my feelings became stronger and stronger. It didn't take long for me to realize that I loved you with all my heart and soul. Every night, I dreamed of someday being with you, of being held by you in the bed we would share, and the warmth of your love.

On the night that Troy was ransacked and you fled, I guided you across the empty landscape. The Light of Outsight lets me see all of the world and it also let me reach out with my soul and link it to yours, drawing you to me so that we could be together. I love you, Felix. I love you in a way that I can love no other."

Her words shook his entire world, freeing him to finally say the words that he desired to speak.

"I love you too, Serenity. I have loved you since the moment I saw you. Not only did you save my life, but you also gave me something to live for, and that desire is a treasure that I thought I had lost in Troy. I love you, Serenity, and I want to spend the rest of my life here with you."

The two lovers locked lips, kissing for several seconds. Serenity eventually pulled away, shivering in arousal. "I saw you the other day when I was in the river, I saw you watching me. For so long, I have wanted you to see me that way, to be so exposed and so open to you. Now, I want us both to be that open, do you?"

"More than anything else in the world," he replied before giving her another kiss.

With a smile, Serenity rolled up on top of him, straddling his lap. With a coy smile on her face, she pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders, exposing her large luscious breasts. They seemed to be even fuller and more beautiful than he remembered, as perky and energetic as she was and with nipples like berries. They rolled over again, this time so that he was on top of her, and kissed for several seconds, letting their tongues slip past their lips and wrap around each other. After several seconds, he pulled away, kissing her several times on the cheeks and forehead. He began to move down, running his lips along her smooth neck, around her collarbone, and the middle of her chest.

With one hand massaging her left breast, he began tracing his tongue around the nipple of her right, making her moan and gasp in arousal from the stimulation. He wrapped his lips around the nipple, sucking on it like a drunken man trying to empty the last drop from his wineskin. He switched between her breasts, lathering them with his tongue, massaging them with his hands, and sucking on her nipples. Her breasts were so warm and soft that he wanted to fall asleep while using them as pillows.

Finally, he relinquished her welcoming breasts and continued to move down, dragging his tongue down her flat belly and licking the rain off her soft skin while he pulled off her dress, revealing her womanly slit. He wanted to taste her insides so bad that he couldn't think straight, but he also wanted to savor this. Before he moved to her slit, he continued kissing her body, running his lips along her long smooth legs, while relishing the feeling of her soft skin with his hands.

After he had peppered her voluptuous thighs with his lips, he moved back up to her valley. It looked like a rose in mid-bloom and smelled as sweet. He reached in between the hot lips with his tongue, making Serenity arch her back and give a shrill whine of euphoria. He reached farther up, kissing her lips with his while he sampled her essence. Her arousal tasted like the juices of the fruits in the trees, sweet and addictively delicious. The inside of her slit was so warm and so soft that he felt like he tasted her innocent soul itself. With each flick of his tongue, Serenity would give another moan. As he orally explored the interior of her body, she was rolling her head from side to side, chewing on her hair, running her fingers through his, and gripping the riverbed for dear life.

He pulled away from her, done with mere build-up and wanting to truly demonstrate his love for her in the only way a man could. He sat up and undressed, revealing his throbbing erection and making Serenity purr with anticipation. He suspended himself over her and they kissed for several seconds.

"Are you ready for this?"

Before replying, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm not ready, I'm desperate."

He kissed her and grasped his throbbing manhood. He pressed it against the lips of her slit, taking a few moments to savor the anticipation and the intimate feeling. Serenity wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her fingernails into his back, moaning like a banshee from the feeling of him penetrating her. He worked himself into womanhood, coming to a stop when he felt her hymen.

"I'm ready my love, take me," Serenity whispered in his ear.

Felix kissed her neck several times in response and pushed the entirety of his phallus all the way into her, rupturing her hymen and deflowering the sweet nymph. Serenity screamed in both pleasure and pain as he took her virginity. He pulled his manhood out almost the whole way, exposing her blood on the shaft. The liquid seemed to glow as it rolled off into the river. He pushed himself back in, causing Serenity to give a second moan. Moving back and forth, he began to establish of rhythm, driving his manhood deep inside her beautiful body.

Just as they had danced in the rain, Felix and Serenity began to act out the sacred moves of intimacy, with their frames interlocked and their hearts more open than ever before in their lives. As the rhythm of lovemaking became more and more inscribed in their memories and muscles, their minds began to wander and take note of the sensations of their surroundings. In the midst of their consummation, their minds unraveled. As the warm waves of rainfall and the shallow creek held them and lapped at their skin, it felt like the ground was shifting beneath them. It was as if they were on the trembling ocean, but could not penetrate the surface. The rain fell down on them with gentle thumps and the waves of water flowing down the shallow creek were like a warm blanket, sealing them in pure bliss.

With the two lovers linked physically, they reopened the bond between their minds. Their souls again reached out and began to wrap around each other like serpents. In an endless number of spirals, their souls intertwined over and over again as they desperately tried to show the love they felt. It was a futile attempt, because there were no words or actions that could express how much they loved each other. The volume of their affection was incomprehensible. But regardless of the impossibility of that feat, the spiritual proximity they each felt with the partner of their heart was a form of emotional ecstasy that surpassed their parameters of understanding.

The two strands that were their souls began to unravel like string and split up into countless smaller threads. These threads too wrapped around each other over and over again, twisting endlessly as they made love. Their souls repeatedly dove into each other as if they were vapors, in a desperate attempt to fuse into a conjoined dyad of sentience. As every last barrier between them was broken, they began to break away from their physical forms. Felix and Serenity's perceptions of reality were warped, as their senses were switched between them. Sometimes Serenity would view reality through Felix's senses, then it would switch and Felix would perceive everything through Serenity, using her senses.

Felix could feel the warm rain running down his back, then it switched, and he could feel the water dripping off of Serenity's eyelashes through her world of feelings. He could feel his lips against hers and could see into her beautiful eyes, then it switched again, and he shared her sense of touch as the water and wind kissed her skin. He could feel her heartbeat as he clutched her in his arms and he could feel his own heartbeat through her as they held onto each other for dear life. Serenity was experiencing the switching of perception as well, and was feeling everything through both her senses and Felix's. With their minds being shuffled over and over again, Felix was amazed that their bodies were able to maintain the rhythm of lovemaking.

At last, they both experienced a simultaneous climax, and the physical joy in their souls. Felix could feel thick jets of semen being launched from the head of his manhood deep into Serenity's womb and the nymph's beautiful body glowed with a breathtaking aura. Like when he saw her touching herself, the area around them reacted to Serenity's climax. Branches and grass shifted and stretched, leaning towards her as they tried to absorb the vitalizing energy she was giving off. After what felt like hours, their bonded completion came to an end. They both collapsed, holding onto each other and gasping for air.

"I love you," they both murmured.

Several silent moments passed by, in which only the running water and their rapid panting continued with the flow of time.

"I think it's time for us to get out of the water and dry off," Felix said.

"As do I. I want to go to sleep, but only with you holding me."

Felix sat up and reached under her. With one arm against her back and the other under her knees, he picked her up, relishing the warmth of her body against his. Serenity buried her face in the side of his neck and held onto his shoulders as he carried her back to the tree chamber. He laid her out on the soft moss bed and got down next to her. With her back against his chest and his arm around her waist, Felix wrapped the two of them in the blanket. The second the sheet touched their skin, the two lovers could feel any chills from the water taken away and their bodies drying.

Serenity smiled and kissed him. "I love you, Felix of Troy."

"And I love you, Serenity of the nymphs."

Then Serenity rolled back over and Felix wrapped his arm around her, holding her close as they both drifted to sleep.