The Forgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lap it up," he hissed.

He pushed her face into the cum stain on the table. As ordered, she stuck out her tongue and began lapping it all up. Being pushed like that turned her on, even if the taste of his cum was bitter. Kevin, in the meantime, found himself some tissues and began wiping her cunt, getting rid of the cum that stained her wet pussy.

"Clean yourself up. Now!" he hissed. She rushed back to the bathroom. He could hear the water run. In record time, Kevin cleaned up any evidence of the violation of Margo Brooks in her own kitchen from the face of the earth. He dressed himself and headed upstairs. Again, he waited. Not as long this time. When half an hour passed, he checked in on her.

"Hey, Mrs. Brooks. Are you doing ok?"

She popped her head from the bathroom door, hiding her nudity. She smiled at him.

"Hey, Kevin. Give me a minute. I'll be right down. Make yourself some coffee," she said, with a smile and a wink.

From the way she walked, he could see she was feeling great. Her post orgasm state put a spring in her step. Kevin grinned. He was in heaven.

#

And so it went for the following week. Kevin would find himself a moment where he could grab and rape Margo to his hearts content. She'd resist, shocked every time as if it was the first time, leading to an all out fuck fest where she'd submit to his will. He fucked her raw, and in any way he wanted. Her pussy? His. Her mouth? Used and soiled with his cum. Her tits? He groped those whenever he could, even if it didn't lead to a fuck session right away. She'd forget anyway. No matter where or when, he could have her, and she'd be none the wiser afterwards. It was amazing.

But the day of Steven's return home was nearing closer and closer. And what Kevin didn't know was the erratic dreams Margo began to have. Some of them were so vivid. Every now and then, she'd find herself exceptionally horny and sore, as if she just made love to someone, but could not remember it. But those dream? A young man? He was rough. Violent even, but bestial in his way. It was exciting. Once, she found herself masturbating on her bed, having no knowledge of when she began. Was it a dream? Or a memory? In either way, she felt amazing, even if she didn't know why.

#

Kevin watched Margo sleep. She was naked. He made sure of that the night before. He checked his phone. Seven hours before Steven's plane would land. This would be his last day. He enjoyed watching her sleep, and felt it was almost a shame to wake her up now. But in seven hours, he would lose his last chance to do this. He grabbed the lubricant and sat down on her bed. He gently removed her sheets, and began administering the lube on her ass cheeks. He then rubbed it against her anus, to the point that he could slide two fingers right in. Margo moaned, stirring in her sleep. It was time.

He placed himself on top of her. Mrs. Brooks woke up, startled.

"What? What's going...?"

"Shh, don't fight it."

With that, Kevin lined his cock up with Margo's ass and plunged it deep inside her. She screamed, but as Kevin pushed her face down in the pillow, it came out muffled. With no regard for her, he began sliding his cock in and out of her ass. It felt more amazing than anything. He loved violating her so much. It had all led up to this. What a hot and tight ass. What a MILF she was. He knew he'd never last long. Margo muttered;

"You bastard! Get off of me! Stop that!"

"Give it a bit. You'll enjoy it," he whispered.

Margo refused to give it, but he was right. She did start to enjoy it as he went on. Her ass clenched onto his cock, which only invigorated his rapid abuse of her anus. His balls slapped against her skin, hard and mercilessly. Kevin hoisted himself up to give himself a good view of the woman beneath him. Her body rocked back and forth with violent motions. She moaned and grunted as much as he did. Fuck, she was gorgeous. Her ass trembled as he went in deeper and deeper. He knew what that sensation meant.

"Are you gonna cum?" he asked.

"Mmnnn...no..."

"Don't lie. Not to me. Are you gonna cum?"

She moaned; "yyeeesss...fuck, I'm cumming!"

"So am I," he grunted. "You want my cum, slut?"

"Fuck me!" she hissed. "Cum in my ass!"

Kevin pounded harder, letting his orgasm rise up with a loud grunt. His climax was his best one yet, shooting a massive load right into her bowels. She moaned and gasped, tilting her head back as she came loudly at his hands and cock. This was her most intense orgasm yet. Both of them were left a panting, sweaty, cum-stained mess. Kevin pulled out from her and dragged her into the shower. He spread her ass and let his cum leak down her leg, before spraying her with the water. Once he was done with his inspection, he left her alone. He got dressed and headed downstairs.

Later that night, Kevin heard a cab roll up into the driveway. It was Steven, who looked tired and ragged from his trip. Kevin gave him a drink, which he wasted no time in throwing back.

"So how was she? No trouble I hope?"

"None whatsoever," Kevin said, trying to suppress a smirk.

Margo entered the living room, dressed in a nice red suit.

"Hi, sweetie. When did you come back?"

Both young men were startled by these words. For months, she'd forget her son went out to the store minutes after he left. Since when did she know Steven was gone?

"Mom, you remembered?"

"Not really?" she admitted. "I saw your luggage, and assumed. But I think I'm remembering bits. Was it for a job?"

"Sort of," Steven said, disappointed there was no real change in his mothers condition. "How are you feeling mom?"

"I feel much better. Very happy. I don't know why. But I'm all tingly. Tingly and weird. I dunno," she said, with a giggle.

Steven didn't think much about this, and his mind wandered off. Kevin on the other hand, blew a sigh of relief. His heart nearly skipped a beat. If her memory improved, he would have been fucked.

The three sat down and chatted for a while. Kevin felt a bit awkward whenever Margo would compliment him on his looks and ask him why he wasn't seeing anyone. If she only knew. He knew he'd miss her in the coming years. His beautiful MILF slut, who for a brief time was all his to use on a whim. Later that night, after Mrs. Brooks went off to bed and Kevin was halfway out the door, Steven pulled him aside.

"Look, I'm sorry to spring this on you, but the company is not doing too hot right now."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. It looks like I'll be going on another trip very soon. Might be longer than a week."

"How much longer?" Kevin asked.

"A month. Maybe more. I know I already asked a lot from you with this week, but..."

"Say no more," Kevin said with a smile. "I'd be more than happy to watch your mom again?"

"Really? Oh, God, that would help me so much. Are you sure it wouldn't be an imposition?"

Kevin shook his head and patted his friend's shoulder.

"Of course not. What are friends for?" he said, grinning deviously.

END

12