The Forgotten Anniversary Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
805 words
3.61
32.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next Morning

She never knew how much she could love someone that she didn't know. She looked next to her, the bed still as empty and cold as it had been the night before. Sarah knew that she had to get out of this marriage. She knew that she didn't love Jeff, and that he didn't love her. She knew for a long time that he had been cheating on her, with who, she didn't know, but she knew that he had never been faithful to her.

Sarah got up and took a shower. Slowly running her fingers down her body, tweaking her nipples until they were hard, searching lower, running her fingers down her toned stomach. Still down further, into a thick patch of dark curls that she had always been proud of. Cum had dried in the hair, and still she felt a strange sense of satisfaction, but she had no idea of how it happened.

She reached for her razor and shaving cream, applying a nice amount to her public mound, then running the razor slowly over the soft curls, until she was as bare as the day she was born. Sarah looked down and felt childish, but on the other hand she felt a new independence, one unlike she had never felt before, she knew that she had to find her ideal dream man. She dried herself with the towel; carefully moving over her new, more sensitive pussy. Running lotion all over her body, including the newly shaven skin.

Walking into her room, she went directly to her closet; automatically choosing a sun dress that had thin straps, a very low neckline, but not too reviling, and buttoned all the way up the front. She had always loved this dress but never had the nerve to wear it, thinking Jeff would think she looked slutty, but she didn't care what Jeff thought anymore, and she was beginning to doubt if she ever really did. Moving over to her panty drawer, she chose a pair of sheer thongs, and a matching bra. Slipping ever so slowly into her bra, Sarah decided not to wear any panties, and slipped into the beautiful dress.

Sitting down at the vanity in her bedroom, she added a thin layer of makeup, although she didn't need any, it gave her a little more confidence when she went out. Fixing her hair, she went out. Leaving a note saying, "I'll be home later, thank you so very much for opening my eyes. Always, Sarah"

She went to the mall first, looked around, and bought a few new items that she would have never considered buying before, yet again because she knew that Jeff wouldn't like them, although she looked beautiful in them. Then she went to a famous restaurant and sat down to eat.

The waiter took her order and whisked away. She sat there, content with being alone, with having the silence that she rarely got to have while having lunch with a client or friend. Suddenly she looked up, there was a man standing over her; towering over her was more like it. At first she felt intimidated, but there was something strangely familiar about this man. He asked if he could join her, and the moment she heard his voice, she realized why he seemed so familiar, he was her dream man.

"Alek," she whispered quietly, so that not even he could hear it. She looked up and whispered louder, just so that he could hear it, "Alek." And he looked at her, surprised that she knew his name, or even that she was interested because at the same time, she gave him permission to join her. "I knew it was you, the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the woman from my dream last night." She was astonished, she didn't know that to think, more less what to say, had they had the same dream, or was this simply a coincidence? She wondered to herself, and finally, she got enough energy back within her to say, "You had it too?"

"Yes I had it, and your meal was much more interesting than this, not to mention, tasted 10 times better." he whispered to her, the soft hum of his voice reaching her inner soul. "Please, this can't be true, I decided to leave my husband, and on the same day find the man of my dreams, literally. I don't know whether to faint from the excitement or be scared." She had wanted this for so long, so so long. She knew this couldn't be true. "Please, my dear, be excited but don't faint, because the first time I laid eyes on you in that dream is the moment I fell deeply, madly in love with you. Sweet Sarah."