The Forgotten Lay of Celibacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, because she had, UNNNNGG!!, she had promised to be his forever. But she never gave him the slightest pleasure. Even on the emperor's death bed she fed him the cum of animals she used to satisfy her natural needs, since nobody would fuck the emperor's woman. It is said that the emperor drowned while trying to lick her pussy as it poured gallons of animal cum into his mouth. OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!

"Do you have any more questions for your mommy before she explodes from your incredible fucking?"

"HU-HUH!! J-just one." Den bucked violently into his mother cunt as cum began to boil in his balls.

"What is it dearest lover?"

"Oh, I'm going to... Wh-what was the good man's name?"

His mother screamed it just as hot pussy cream slicked her cunt readying it for the blast of searing prick juice flooding into her fertile womb.

"DEN!!"

12