The Forgotten Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve, pleeeeease noooooo. Let me go". She whispered. He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He scooped her up and she wrapped her legs around him. Leaning against the wall, she closed her eyes and surrendered to him.

"Let me feel you baby, let me feel how wet you are for me" He kissed her neck gently, still holding her, his fingers slipped under her skirt and he noticed she hadn't bothered to put any panties on even when she changed her outfit... He brushed his fingers against her soft pussy lips.

She moaned quietly. His tip of his cock touched her pussy and he could feel how wet she was.

"Oh yeah baby, let me feel you from the inside". She wrapped her arms around him.

"You never play fair" She whispered to him not wanting to surrender but she couldn't help it.

"I can't live without you baby, and you know it".

"Then why are you so mean sometimes?" She asked. He looked at her fixed by her shiny grey eyes.

"I don't mean it, I am overcome with jealousy at anyone who comes ten feet from you…let me show you how sorry I am, open up for me babydoll" he said as pushed the tip of his cock to her wet pussy.

"Ummm… Nooo Steven…." She said uncertain.

"We belong together Jamie, we always have"

He held her tightly in position and slowly slid his cock inside her pussy. She closed her eyes and let her husband inside.

He placed his face near her ear so he could whisper to her.

"I've been thinking about this cunt ever since you left…the warmth of it, the tightness of it, you feel so good"

She only let out a simple moan. Even though she knew how much he liked dirty talk; she wasn't going to participate, he didn't deserve it.

"Tell me how good it feels for you too babydoll".

"No Steven, you take what you want anyways, why should I tell you anything?"

As he thrust in and out he whispered to her

"Because I want to hear you say it, say how much you love when I fuck your pussy Jamie"

"No Steven". She moaned in response. But she did love it; she loved the feel of his cock inside her.

"Tell me how much you like when I ram my hard cock inside your tight little cunt" he continued to taunt her as he drove himself deep inside her, over and over.

"No" she moaned, her body responding to the pounding he was giving her pussy.

"Ahh but I know you do" he continued to tease her. Then, without warning he slipped out of her. She opened her eyes to see why he had stopped, even as her pussy quivered, suddenly empty.

"What are you doing?" she knew the game, but tonight she wanted, no she needed, to be fucked hard by the man she loved.

"Well Jamie, if you don't want it, I am going to stop" he taunted her again.

She looked at him, and he knew she wanted it.

"Why do you always do this to me?"

"Because I love you Jamie"

"Then show me how much you love me… please Steven, fuck my pussy…Drive your big hard cock inside my pussy. It's waiting for you, I want it, I need it". That's all he needed to hear; with one hard thrust, he pushed his cock back all the way inside her. She screamed in pleasure and pain as he stretched her tight pussy to the brink.

"Fuck yes…fuck me harder baby. Mmmmm"

He slowed his rhythm, sawing his big cock in and out of her, going a little faster and harder with each thrust.

"I hate you for what you said to me tonight but I love the way you fuck me!" she whispered breathlessly as he pounded into her pussy faster and harder.

"I hate the way you attract trouble everywhere you go but I love the way your pussy feels on my cock, taking it, welcoming it!"

Her breathing got heavier as her husband drove his eight inch cock deep inside her pussy.

"Your pussy is so hot for me baby"

"God yes, I need you to fuck me harder and faster…now"

His rhythm increased, driving it into her faster and faster, his balls slapping against her.

"This pussy will never fuck anyone else, do you understand?" he said as he rammed his cock into her. She moaned at his intensity.

"Say it Jamie…no one will ever touch this pussy besides me"

She bit her lower lip, her orgasm was building fast and she would come soon.

"Say it Jamie" he ordered.

"Yes baby, only for you! Now fuck my cunt harder, faster, now…I need it…Give it to me, make it hurt!"

"Urggggh fuck yes, God you are so fucking hot Jamie! "

They were both breathing heavy at this point and each knew the other would come quickly.

"I'm gonna cum Steven…"

"Yes, come for me Babydoll, show me how much you love my cock inside you"

He thrust harder, driving it all the way in, she let out a scream. He covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shuhhhhh baby, someone will hear us. Now…I want you to come for me and do you know why?" She shook her head from side to side.

"Because you belong to me" He removed his hand and replaced it with his mouth.

She moaned in his mouth as her orgasm began. He felt her body tremble and her pussy grabbed hold of his cock. She wrapped her arms tightly around his waist.

"Yes Jamie, take it all!!"

He thrust faster and harder wanting to make her orgasm last forever.

"That's it my little cunt… you love my cock don't you? That's all you could think about all day wasn't it?" She only moaned. "You like when I fuck this sweet nasty little cunt over and over!"

Finally her orgasm subsided as his began. He held her hips tight and fucked her faster.

"Urgggggh fuck yesssss Jamie I'm cumming" His fingers dug into her flesh and she felt him fill her pussy with his hot cum, spurt after spurt. This was the second time he came inside her, and she knew they had to stop doing this or she could get pregnant.

He withdrew from her dripping pussy and put her down. He picked up his pants. Pressing against her, he held her face as he kissed her.

"I love you babydoll. Now, let's go home. We have a score to settle with someone." He took her hand in his and they walked through the alley to the car, as he outlined his plan to her.

12