The Forrest Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexual outings in forrest.
1.2k words
2.72
11.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were 4 in this group of friends that always hanged out together. Peter, john, rose, Melinda they were all about the same age and went to school together.

One night they decided to go for a drive peter was driving, rose was sitting in the passenger seat next to peter, John and Melinda was in the back seat.

Peter and rose was talking between themselves and john and Melinda was passing a mobile phone chatting to each other,

Melinda and john started general chat then all of a sudden the chatting got sexual.

Melinda asked john about his sex life and then john asked Melinda then peter pulled up at this forest that has a nature walk that is dimly lit at night so you can see the night animals.

Peter and rose left first and john and rose lit there cigarettes and started the 1 ½ hour walk if your quick.

Melinda and john started sexual chat that could not be said by text in the car, Melinda was cuddling john as they chatted and walked then Melinda's hand wondered down and lightly rubbing johns butt.

Then they noticed a cleared spot in the forest were they could not be seen or disturbed, they started to kiss while there hands were getting to know the out side of there bodies.

John was feeling up Melinda's 34dd tits while Melinda was rubbing johns crotch, john started to get erect and Melinda could feel this happening then Melinda moved in front of john and unzipped his pants and slowly removed them. Once the pants were gone Melinda could see the big tent in johns boxer pants Melinda slowly reached up undone the button and reached in the hole to pull out this monster she wanted so bad.

When Melinda reached into the hole she found this hard cock just about to burst through the boxers she grabbed his cock and pulled it out of his boxers and began playing with his 9 inch uncut thick hard as a rock cock.

Melinda began wanking john while she teased the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue Melinda could see and taste his pre cum already then Melinda started sucking on the head off his cock for a few minutes then she told john we are just friends with benefits and don't worry if you cum in my mouth its ok I have always wanted to taste you.

Then Melinda returned sucking the whole of his nine inches slowly and picked up speed very slowly then Melinda reached with her hand to slightly scratch and tickle his ball sack then she felt his ball sack pull tight so Melinda started sucking harder on his cock and then Melinda felt his cock harden and swell more in her mouth and his cock started to pulse and Melinda sucked her hardest and quickest she could.

As Melinda picked up her pace she felt his cock start to pulse frantically and then he shot his cum the load was so big that Melinda had trouble to keep all the cum in her mouth when he pulled out of her mouth he still shot spurts over her face as she moved away to swallow his huge load, as Melinda move away slightly johns cum was dripping down Melinda's face and down her neck.

Melinda got up and wiped her face and neck with her hands and then licked her fingers clean in front of john then Melinda said to john its my turn now and Melinda moved over to the cleared area on the ground and laid down on the ground.

John moved over to Melinda and kissed her on the lips and then slowly removed her top to show that she was wearing a black lacy bra that just covered her tits. Then john moved down to her skirt over her hips to show that Melinda was not wearing any panties and that she was freshly shaven and that she had her clit pierced with a big gold ring.

john was surprised to see a clit ring on Melinda yet alone a shaven pussy, john started to flick his tongue ever so slowly over her big sensitive clit Melinda's clit was so sensitive that with every flick of johns tongue Melinda's clit jumped and continued to grow. John was not worried by the clit that was growing with his tongue movements.

John moved his hand down to her full pussy lips slightly stroking them then Melinda was starting to flow her love juices all down her legs. John tried to lick it up as she leaked it out but then out of the blue something john was not expecting to happen Melinda squirted all over his hand and face.

John has never experienced this before but he like it and wanted more of that to happen, john slipped a finger into her tight dripping wet pussy and slowly fingered her for a few mins then he added 2 more fingers into her slowly loosening pussy.

John had 3 fingers in her wet dripping pussy, moving them in and out slowly picking up pace while still licking her clit which was about 3inches long now and stiff as a rock then Melinda said are you going to fuck me or keep licking and finger fucking me?

I am not saying its not good but I am so fucking horny, john moved up lifted her legs over his shoulders and put his huge bulging purple head to her bulging pussy lips and pushed lightly and he just slipped in as he was made to fit her wet dripping pussy.

John started slowly fucking Melinda then Melinda said Harder faster I am going to blow you out of my wet cunt and squirt all over you.

So john started to fuck her hard and fast then john felt Melinda's cunt tighten around his hard bulging cock and that's when Melinda's cunt forced johns cock out of her cunt with a heap of pressure and just as johns cock was out of her pussy he was hit with her juices in a stream that hit his cock and his freshly shaven pubic area.

When Melinda finished squirting about after a minute john re entered her pussy to finish fucking her hard, just as john was picking up speed he felt his balls tighten Melinda felt his cock well as it did in her mouth and she knew that he was close to Cumming then Melinda said tit fuck me and cum over my face.

John pulled out of her wet dripping pussy and put a few fingers in her pussy for lube for her tit fuck then pulled his fingers out and wiped them in between her tits.

john moved so his cock was between her tits and Melinda pushed her tits around his cock to simulate her cunt, and john started to fuck her tits like he did her wet cunt john started to fuck her huge tits while john was tit fucking her she was licking his head of his cock as it poked through her cleavage.

John was fucking her tits for a while then Melinda seen johns head of his cock swell and start to pulse and then john said he was Cumming and john shot a big spurt of cum straight on her chin second shot landed on her tongue third shot in her mouth, Melinda sucked john clean and they got there clothes on and went back to the car.