The Foster's Finale

Story Info
James and Melinda Foster get much deeper into cuckoldry.
10.7k words
3.59
48.5k
23
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part One, Techno- Cuckold, James and Melinda Foster explore a new chapter in their marriage. James has harbored cuckold fantasies of his wife, and uses hidden cameras to film his wife fucking her young paramour in their marriage bed. In Part Two, things go a LOT further. If you are offended by cuckold stories, do us all a favor and stop reading now. This story also contains drug use and interracial sex. The ending may be a bit rough for some. You've been warned.

Even though he'd had what was the most stimulating sexual experience of his life Saturday night, James still woke up with a hard on Sunday morning. He still couldn't believe what had happened- his wife had given herself to another man. And it was all on camera. He rolled over to spoon with his wife Mel.

"Easy, tiger, I'm still sore from being used by Tyler. Want some breakfast?" Mel asked her husband.

"Sure," James replied.

Forty-five minutes later James was cleaning up the kitchen. The eggs and sausage were good, and James was relieved that some things hadn't changed. He loved his wife and his life, and truth be told, he was feeling a little insecure. He knew he couldn't compare to Tyler as a lover, and the thought of losing his wife bothered him.

Mel sensed this insecurity, and went out of her way to reassure James. "You want to go out to eat for Jamie's birthday?" Talking about the family they had together made James feel better.

"Sounds good to me. Japanese steakhouse OK?"

"That's Jamie's favorite- of course it's OK. I'll call her later to see when she can come home to celebrate with us." Mel gave James a quick kiss, and said, "I'm going upstairs to change- I need to go shopping."

"I'm going to stay home and get some yardwork done. If you go to the grocery, please pick up some more coffee, OK?" James was more than thrilled to hear that Mel was going out shopping. He had plans for when she went out.

Ninety minutes later Mel was gone, James had finished the yard, and was in front of the TV masturbating to the video of his wife. He used the remote to fast forward and rewind to certain scenes. He mainly loved it when Mel looked straight into the cameras- the eye contact was unbelievably sexy to James. James stroked his cock while he watched Mel look right at him with a cock in her mouth.

James slowed down, pinching the base of his cock to prolong his session. Watching his wife perform for him was amazing.

And then his cell phone rang. He quickly turned down the volume, and picked up the call from his wife.

"You're watching the video, aren't you?"

No sense in lying about it. "Yes, I am."

"I knew you would be. Did you even bother to do the lawn, or did you start jerking off right after I left?"

"I did the lawn." James felt guilty and was amazed how well his wife knew him.

"You're playing with yourself watching your slut wife, aren't you, honey."

"Yes, I am," James started stroking his cock again, harder than ever.

"You're such a naughty boy to jerk off. What are you seeing now?"

"You getting fucked in the ass." James was edging ever closer, stroking himself faster.

"I loved having his big dick in my ass. I can't wait to do that again. Would you like me to get fucked some more?" Mel knew just what to say to get James' off.

"I'd love to have you get fucked again, Mel."

"Do you want to watch me? Do you want to see your wife be a slut for another man?"

"I'd love that, Mel."

"Good, because I loved being fucked by Tyler. What are you seeing now?"

James turned the volume up. Mel could hear herself yelling, "I'M A SLUT, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME" in the background.

"God, that makes my pussy wet hearing that. Your slut wife loved being used."

The dirty talk over the phone and seeing Mel look at him on the TV pushed James over the edge, and he started to cum. He groaned, stroking his cock to get the most out of his orgasm.

"James, I'm glad you like the video. I want you to think about how you can make some more. Will you do that for me?" James grunted a positive reply. Mel said, "You do your part and I'll do mine. I have something to show you when I get home. See you soon, baby."

When Mel got home James went outside to help her carry things in. "Thanks, babe," Mel told James as they set the bags down on the kitchen table. Mel hugged James, and gave him a deep, three-second kiss. She reached between his legs to caress his cock. "Don't you use this too much without me- I may be Tyler's slut, but I still want you too."

James felt a combination of shame and relief. "Yes, ma'am." Hearing her say the she still wanted him gave James some needed confidence. Hearing her say she was Tyler's slut gave him the beginnings of an erection. They put the groceries away, and Mel went upstairs while James sat in front of his computer doing some research.

A little while later James heard Mel's footsteps approaching. "I bought a new outfit to wear tomorrow at work. I wanted to be sure to keep Tyler's interest up. What do you think?"

Mel was wearing a form-fitting black dress that struck a balance between being sexy and professional. It had a V-cut neckline that showed off her cleavage, which she highlighted with a multi-strand silver necklace. Mel was wearing some pumps with short heels, and, unusual for her, was wearing stockings.

"I like," James said, admiring his wife.

"Good! There's a special hidden feature I got for Tyler. Wanna see?" Mel smiled wickedly.

"Of course."

Mel dropped her hands to her side, and lifted the hem of her dress up. She was wearing crotchless panty hose, her trimmed red bush on display. "I wanted to be able to flash him to keep him hot for my pussy. Do you think this will work?"

James felt himself getting hard again. "God yes, it'll work. You're such a slut, honey."

Mel dropped the hem and turned to walk out. "Yes, I am."

James had a hard time concentrating on his work on Monday. He found himself aroused for most of the day, thinking about how his bride of twenty plus years had become his favorite porn star. He touched himself several times thinking about how the professional Melinda Foster would be putting her firecrotch on display for Tyler, who was young enough to be her son.

After entering their home, James went to the master bedroom where Melinda was in the middle of changing out of her work clothes. The black dress she'd showed him the day prior was on the bed, and Mel was removing her bra. Her large breasts sagged, and James immediately started to harden when he saw the hickey from Mel's session with Tyler.

"So how did it go today?" James asked his wife, lustfully eyeballing her plush figure.

"It was OK. I felt a little awkward seeing Tyler at first, but I got over it. He kinda ignored me for most of the morning, but just before lunch he stopped by my cubicle to talk. I asked him how was doing, and he said fine. Then I asked him how he enjoyed his weekend."

"He smiled at me and told me he'd had a great time with a friend on Saturday. That's when I swiveled my chair to face him and lifted up my dress. I showed him my pussy and asked him if this looked like the friend he'd had a great time with." Mel spread her legs to show how she'd flashed Tyler.

"God, you're so naughty, Mrs. Foster." James loved to hear about how Mel had flirted.

"I am, aren't I, Mr. Foster. He said that why yes, that looked just like the friend he'd enjoyed himself with. I touched myself for him for a few seconds, and got so wet. James, I wanted to have him fuck me right there and then."

"Why didn't you?"

"I may be a slut, but I'm not stupid. Honey, I really do want him again. You've let the cat out of the bag. I'm not sure how long I can wait for more of him."

"Can you wait until Wednesday? James asked, hoping that Mel would comply.

"Why Wednesday, babe?" Mel replied.

"I have some more toys coming and I want to watch some more."

"So, no cock until Wednesday?" Mel made a pouty lip face.

James took his shoes off, and undid his pants. "I didn't say no cock until Wednesday. I asked if you could wait for Tyler until Wednesday." James was at full attention, aroused by the sight of his wife in the crotchless panty hose. He pushed her back on the bed and mounted her.

Mel loved that James was more forceful and not so nice. As he stroked her, she said, "I guess I could hold off being a slut for a couple of days. More than that, I can't promise." She smiled at James, who was thrusting hard and fast inside her.

James lifted her heavy breasts up, easing up on the pace for a minute. He studied that small, dark red mark under her left breast for a second. "That's where Tyler was sucking your tits, wasn't it?"

"It sure was. And his cock was inside my pussy just like yours is now. Are you going to fill me up with your cum like he did?"

The talk and the eye contact sent James over the edge. He started cumming, and Mel egged him on. "That's right, come inside your wife's slutty pussy. Gimme your load!" Mel pinched her own nipples, stimulating herself. "I'm a cumdump, fuck me!" Mel was almost shouting now. The balance between submission and dominance was intoxicating for the mature woman.

As James pulled out of her, he saw his semen leaking out of Mel's pussy. "God, that's so hot," he said, trembling from his orgasm.

Mel reached between her legs and dipped her fingers into her snatch. "Do you like to watch your wife eat cum, baby?" Mel let the gob drip onto her tongue while she looked her husband in the eye.

"Oh God, yes!" said James, relieved to unload but still hot as a pistol. "I love to watch you eat cum. But what I'd really love is to see you get a facial."

James got the packages he'd ordered online when he got home Tuesday from work. He quickly unboxed them, and began to experiment to get himself familiar with their operation and capabilities. By nine PM he had everything up and working, and by ten he'd explained to Melinda how they worked so she could make the best of them on Wednesday.

Just after 11AM Wednesday, Melinda Foster rang Tyler's extension. "Got lunch plans?" she asked.

"Not really," the young man replied.

"I know what I want to have for lunch. I'm parked on level three in the garage. Walk to the back of the garage when you get off the elevator, turn right, and head to the corner. Meet me just after noon." Mel felt warm propositioning the young man like this.

Tyler paused for a second, and said, "I can do that, Mrs. Foster."

"See you then, Tyler."

Parked in a secluded corner of the building's garage, Mel arrived at her car at 11:50. She mentally reviewed what James had told her. The idea of performing for her husband was exciting, but getting some of Tyler's big cock had her restless in anticipation.

Mel heard the ding of the elevator, and swung her head around to see Tyler walking towards her. Sitting in the front passenger seat of her Honda CRX, Mel opened her door and stood up. Mel made a fast survey of her surroundings, pulled her shoulder length red hair back into a pony tail, and took a deep breath.

Tyler walked around the car towards Mel. "So, what did you have in mind for lunch, Mrs. Foster?"

"Why you, of course," Mel put her hands behind his head and kissed him deeply. "Saturday was very nice. James is going to have another training session this weekend. Think you'd like to stop by again?"

Grinning at her, Tyler replied sarcastically, "Hmmmmm, I'll have to think about it."

"Well let me give you something to think about." She tugged at the top of Tyler's pants to bring him closer to her as she sat down. Mel began loosening Tyler's belt. Tyler caught on and quickly unfastened and unzipped. His slacks fell down and Mel rubbed his growing crotch.

"Why, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were anxious," Tyler said. Hooking her thumbs in the top of his underwear, Mel pulled them down below his knees.

"Hell, yes I'm anxious. I haven't stopped thinking about you and your wonderful cock since you left." Mel cupped Tyler's balls in one hand while she began stroking him with the other. "Have you been thinking about me, Tyler?" Mel looked up at his face and continued to stroke him.

"Just a little bit," Tyler said, smiling at her. Mel's hands had quickly given him an erection. "I'm still surprised that the proper department manager can be so naughty."

"I can be very naughty when I want to be. And I want to be your slut, Tyler." Mel leaned forward and began kissing Tyler's cock. "I want you to cum for me, honey."

Fifteen minutes later they were in the elevator. Tyler took advantage of the moment to slide his hand under Mel's dress and put his finger in her pussy. Mel moaned, and whispered, "I wish that was your cock."

Arriving home that evening, Mel was greeted by James at the door. He kissed her, squeezing her ass, and asked, "So how did it go?"

"It went. Hope this thing worked, but even if it didn't I had a wonderful time sucking him off." Mel handed James what looked like a bluetooth headset, but was really a small video camera.

James hurried off to his PC with the headset. A half hour later he was finished processing the video, and he was hard as a rock. Mel walked into the study where James was working, wearing an oversized T-Shirt. Her nipples were showing thru the thin cotton, and James admired them briefly as he prepped for the viewing.

Minutes later the Fosters sat on their couch in front of their big-screen, high resolution TV that James had synced up to his laptop. James was still in his work clothes, a pair of khakis and a light blue shirt. He leaned over and kisses his wife. "Ready for the show babe?"

"More than ready," she replied, snuggling up against her husband of over two decades.

"Here we go," James said as he hit some keys on the laptop. The big screen lit up. The video quality was average at best, but more than adequate for James' viewing . "Oh my God," he said, as an image of Tyler's cock filled the screen. Mel rubbed his crotch, feeling her husband's erection.

"Oh my God, indeed," Mel replied. The somewhat shaky image of Tyler's erect cock filled the screen. Mel heard herself saying, "Have you been thinking about me, Tyler."

James was enthralled with the image of his wife's hands on Tyler's cock. Her wedding ring was plainly visible as she said, ""I can be very naughty when I want to be. And I want to be your slut, Tyler."

James found himself strangely fixated on Tyler's cock. He had never thought about it before, but he wondered what it would be like to have a cock in his mouth. The video was hard to watch for the next few minutes, as Mel was bobbing up and down on Tyler's shaft. Mel continued to rub James' dick while they watched. "I loved sucking him, honey," Mel said.

James undid his pants and pulled out his stiffy. He pushed on Mel's head, and she obliged, taking him in her mouth. She felt so slutty sucking her husband while he watched her giving Tyler head. A minute later she heard her husband say, "That's so fuckin' hot."

She looked up to see Tyler's erection. Mel heard her voice saying, "I want you to come on my face." Mel had taken the headset off, and set in on the dashboard. The video caught her aggressively sucking Tyler's cock, and Mel looked straight into the camera with her mouth full of the young man's penis.

A few seconds later the video seemed to go out of sync, but then it refocused. Mel had picked the headset up, and aimed it at her face. "That's my boy. I love cum on my face." The screen filled with Mel's face with streaks of cum over both her cheeks and her nose.

James began to shoot his load in his wife's mouth. "Melinda, you're such a hot slut," he groaned as he unloaded. Mel eagerly swallowed his cum. Seeing herself on the screen with a face full of semen aroused her.

"I want to fuck him again. Please tell me you're OK with it. I may have to do it even if you're not. I love his cock, James." Mel licked her lips as she swallowed the last of her husband's load.

"As long as I get to watch, I'm fine with it, babe." James was beside himself in lust, infatuated with wactching his wife whore herself out to a young stud.

"You want to stay home and watch in person?" Mel asked, interested to see what her husband's response would be.

"Not sure I could watch in person. I know that doesn't make sense, but it's where I'm at right now." James was truthful. Watching the videos was an intense turn-on for him. He loved the idea that he could replay these scenes over and over again.

"That's fine, baby. But I really need to fuck him again."

"Set it up," James replied. The idea of watching his wife get fucked gave James intense pleasure.

Over the next two days the couple made plans for Saturday. Friday afternoon Mel had Tyler meet her at her car for another blowjob. It was then that Mel let Tyler know when he should drop by on Saturday. James was thrilled with the special treat that Mel had for him when she got home.

"Betcha can't guess what I did before I left work," Mel smiled as she greeted her husband.

James looked a little stunned. Mel had driven home with Tyler's cum on her face. "Somehow, I think I might be able to guess." James used his finger to pick up a glob of cum, and fed it to his wife. "I didn't know you were planning another session. Did you shoot any video?"

"Sorry babe, no video," Mel replied, eating more cum off her face. "I told you I loved his cock."

"That you did, Mrs. Foster."

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow, honey. I promise you'll get another porn film from your slut wife. Any special requests?"

"Just enjoy yourself. And I love it when you look straight into the camera and talk dirty."

"Perv." Mel kissed him

"Slut," James replied, aroused at the thought of getting more video footage of his wife doing the nasty.

As per their plan, James arrived back home at 4:30. Something that was definitely not in the plan was when James met a young black man leaving as he opened his front door.

"Yo, that bitch is ready if you want some, man." The unknown male was well over six feet tall, thin, very dark complexion with lots of tattoos wearing a wifebeater T-shirt and sagging pants. He brushed past James in the doorway, pulled out his phone, and jogged across the street to his car.

James went into their bedroom where he found his wife naked lying on her side. She had several large hickeys on both her breasts, and her ass was red with easily visible handprints.

"Your wife got much more than she bargained for," Mel said as she rolled onto her back.

"Jesus, Mel, you OK?" James was concerned for his wife.

"Very OK. How about you?"

"Very surprised. Didn't plan on meeting someone on my way in. I had hoped we'd have another viewing session together." James looked around the room- the bed was trashed with large wet spots in several places. There were beer cans everywhere, and his nose confirmed what his eyes saw with a full ashtray next to the bed.

Mel reached over to the ashtray. She propped her head up on some pillows, lit the joint, and took a deep hit. "Damn, that's good stuff. I haven't smoked in a long time." She blew a cloud out, and tipped her head back.

"You'll see it later, but you should know that your wife got gangbanged, honey. Four guys. Tyler brought some friends. I'm so full... I need a shower." Mel took another hit, and offered it to James.

James took the joint and held it. After he exhaled, he said, "Four guys. Gangbang. This is a lot to handle." James took another hit, and handed it back to his wife. The pot took the edge off of his excitement.

"When you called I thought Tyler was the only one here."

"He was. Then his friends came over. And I fucked them all, James," Mel said matter-of-factly. "I believe I've officially crossed the line from slut to whore." She took one more hit, and stubbed the joint out. "Hope you're still OK with this."