The Four Horsemen: South Padre Island

Story Info
Another Four Horsemen adventure.
3.4k words
4.32
46.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

I love working for this company. Besides being responsible for creating the four horsemen, we get some exceptional opportunities to find some sexy white sluts. What was an amazing coincidence is that our spring quarterly meeting was held in Port Isabel in Texas. For those who don't know much about Texas (like me) it is a short drive from Port Texas to the legendary spring break town of South Padre Island. Checking on the calendar and such, it seems that our meeting ended the Thursday before spring break began. We had enough time to arrange a 4 bedroom condo for that Friday night and stayed until midweek. So, we packed and had extra bags for the business trip, and arranged the vacation time to hang out a little bit longer than we were suppose to. A whole island of sexy sluts who are gonna fuck about anything that moves; who are we to not take up the opportunity.

The first of the "tourists" started piling into town just before sunset, and within hours, there were parties spontaneously springing up in the street. We didn't start heading out until about 9:00 so that we knew that any women that we would find would already be in the mood to be picked up. It was almost as good as you hear in Vegas. What happens here stays here and stuff like that. Women had their tits falling out of their bikini tops and their thongs more than coming up out of their jeans. There was loud music coming out of the clubs and the cars, with more asses shaking on the street than many of the clubs I have had the chance of hitting in my life. But the best part, to me at least, was the young white sluts. Not a girl over 25. They haven't reached the age where they are afraid of being known as a slut.

We started fanning out through the crowd, and finding what was out there. Within an hour, we each had a little white slut hanging on us. We stayed out and partied a bit longer, and started to break away from the crowds with the girls. I had this cute little brunette that looked half Asian and half white, with long brown hair, and about a c-cup, just enough to palm and enjoy with out being too big (I love D's too, but C's work well today).

Mike had this little blonde thing that looked like if the wind blew, it might push her back. I saw her earlier making out with some girl while we were dancing. The thoughts that came to mind for the fun that would happen.

As luck would have it, or maybe it was planned, Shun had the girl I saw the blonde making out with on his arm. A red head that was licking and biting on Shun's ear while stumbling back to the pad.

It wasn't until we got back to the condo that we saw Brian, who had a girl kissing on his chest while kneeling between his legs, he hand her top on the couch next to him, and it took her a while to realize that we were watching her. She got shy and blushed for a second, which was followed by a rousing round of keep away, where this girls top ended up on top of the light fixture. She was a brunette with hair down to her ass, and lovely lips. Looked like she could suck the hell out of a dick.

Since Brian was the first back, we cajoled him into manning the blender as the girls reached in the fridge to get the pre-mixed stuff. We ended up with 3 pitchers of Hurricanes and ended up in various states of undress.

I don't know how I ended up with the brunette, who's name was Brenda, but I had her up against the wall, her legs spread, and my hand down the back of her jeans, palm on her ass, and my fingers beneath her thong, playing with her freshly shaved and soaking wet pussy lips, while sliding my tongue down her throat, feeling her moan against me. Her nipples were definitely rock-hard, and I knew she was ready to fuck. Ashley and Lori, the girls that were making out in the street were dancing together, with Mike behind one and Shun behind the other. The girls were kissing and fondling to the rhythm, while Mike was pretending to be a cowboy, with a lasso overhead, and Shun just was concentrating on Lori's ass as he grinded against her.

Brian had his girl (which we found out later was Laura) outside on the balcony in nothing but a thong, leaning over the edge, still dancing and carrying on, while the people outside started cheering them on. He was bending over behind her, pulling her thong to the side and slowly started fucking her hairless little white cunt with his middle finger, making her gasp with pleasure, as the crowd underneath cheered them on. Brian started kissing on her ear, and biting gently, as he pushed a second finger into Laura's pussy and started slowly fucking her more, enjoying not only the crowd, but the fact that Laura got louder the more he pushed into her.

Brian slowly finger-fucked her for a long while, her moans making a nice undertone on what was going on inside. I had Brenda's jeans undone, and her thong pulled to the side, as I teased her pussy lips with my fingertips as I had her against the wall, still enjoying the music. Shun and Lori were sitting on the couch, rubbing each other's crotch through their clothing, while Mike had Ashley standing in nothing but her thong and t-shirt, gripping her ass as he was kissing her deeply.

After a few minutes, we heard a gasp and an "oh my god, that is huge" come from the balcony. Laura was on her knees and pulled Brian's cock out of his pants and was stroking it when we all looked at her. Brian looked down grinning, put one hand on the back of her head and moved her mouth closer to his cock until she opened her mouth to take it. He slowly started fucking her face to the cheers of the people downstairs as a few of us in the room started laughing.

Ashley took this time to slide Mike's shirt up over his head and started playing with his chest while they were still dancing. After a couple of minutes, Mike removed Ashley's shirt and bra from her, leaving them in a pile on top of his shirt. Mike then lifted her up against the wall and started kissing and sucking on her breasts, making her breaths shallow before she began panting in excitement. After a few moments, Ashley wrapped her legs around Mike's waist and grinding her pussy into his stomach. Two minutes later, Mike readjusted her and hand the panties pulled off to the side so that her wet pussy was leaving a trail on his stomach.

Shun had Lori's pants off and thong pulled to the side and her shirt and bra up over her breasts. She was leaning over, slowly sucking on Shun's black cock, making it shiny with her spit, and working her hand up and down, squeezing his cock as Shun reached around, sliding his fingers up and down her slit, every once in a while, pushing a finger inside of her, making her gasp more, as she tried to swallow his cock.

I took off all of Brenda's clothes, thong and all, and leaned her over to the back of the couch, he head resting above Shun's shoulder, getting a good view of Lori sucking his dick, as I knelt behind her, spread her legs, and started eating her pussy from behind, while I used my thumb and forefinger to play with her clit. My nose was tickling her asshole, and I could tell she was enjoying it because she reached back behind her and spread her ass cheeks for me. She spread her asshole and cunt lips wide, so I decided to tongue fuck both holes. I love the sound of a woman moaning as her pussy gets soaking wet. That sweet taste is delicious, especially when I see that white ass over the bridge of my nose.

I started using two, then three fingers on Brenda's cunt, as I tongue fucked her ass, feeling her push back and bucking against my fingers. I started speeding up faster and faster, until finally I heard her cum hard and my fingers felt like they were dripping wet. I pulled my fingers out and started licking up the juices from her pussy when I heard the muffled sounds of someone moaning above me. I looked, and Brenda was kissing Lori. I stood up, and saw that Lori was riding Shun's cock, with her breasts on either side of his face.

When I looked around the room, Mike had his pants around his ankles, and was slamming his cock into Ashley's cunt, while kissing her hard, stuffing her screams and moans into her mouth with his tongue. He was supporting her with both hands on her ass, spreading and kneading them while he was pistoning in and out of her, making her breasts bounce hard against him.

Brian had Laura on all fours and was just beginning to fuck her from behind. He had one hand on her ass and one on his cock, aiming it towards her pussy, as she had her head on the ground, one hand between her legs, opening her pussy lips for him, waiting to feel his cock in her. A moment or two later, Laura pulled her head off the ground and screamed in pleasure as her cunt got filled. Brian took his hand off his cock, and reached up, pulling on Brenda's hair and started fucking her with long smooth strokes, until her screams quieted down to moans.

Being the only one not fucking a sexy white cunt, I slid my pants and boxers off, and used my feet to spread Brenda's legs. I knelt enough to guide the head of my cock to her wet and waiting pussy lips. As I entered, I saw her eyes open wide while kissing Lori, both of them enraptured in a kiss while taking thick black cocks into their little white pussies.

We all found rhythms, all grunting, grinding and groaning throughout the room. After a few minutes of this, I believe I came first. I pulled Brenda's hair, grunted in her ear that I was about to cum. She started pushing back harder, making it hard for me to hold off much longer. I grabbed her hips, and slammed my cock deep inside her pussy, and held it there as I started shooting my cum deep inside her pussy. She started yelling and moaning as she came, pushing back hard to keep every inch inside her as she continued cumming hard on my cock.

After she came down from her orgasmic high, she moved and got behind Lori, and started licking Shun's balls and Lori's ass while she was fucking down like a cowboy on an unbroken bronco. Shun started grunting and talking somewhat incoherently, but you could tell his ass was coming off the couch, which could only mean that Lori was about to get a cunt full of cum. I heard Brenda talk about how good Lori tastes on Shun's cock. Brenda spread Lori's asscheeks further apart, as Shun reached and slid a finger in her ass up to his second knuckle.

I moved over to Brian's girl, and grabbed her by the hair, and pushed my cock into her mouth. She was a ravenous little slut, greedily cleaning Brenda's pussy off my cock as I rammed my cock down her throat, while I gripped her hair. Brian started thrusting harder and harder into Laura's cunt. You could hear his balls slapping her pussy lips as his cock made that delicious sloshing sound as he kept pounding her pussy with long deep strokes. Brian would also spit on Laura's spread asshole, and push a finger in every so often. Laura would respond by pushing back hard, trying to get more and more of the great black fuck she was receiving. I continued having Brenda clean my cock for a couple of minutes. When I pulled out, there was that long, clear strand that kept my dick connected to her lips until it finally broke as I got up to get something to drink.

As I was getting up, I noticed that Lori wasn't riding Shun any more, but was still straddling him. As I got closer, I saw that Brenda had grabbed Shun's cock and started sucking it clean, and stroking it, squeezing the last bit of cum out of it. After a minute or two, she pulled Lori to the floor and had Lori sit on her face, draining Shun's cum from her pussy. Shun smiled knowingly, slowly stroking his cock as Lori watched, while grinding her cum-filled pussy in Brenda's mouth. Then, Lori reached down and started fingering Brenda's pussy, causing her to gasp and moan into her pussy. Lori pulled her finger out and licked a thick string of cum off her finger. Then she smiled as she started to go down on Brenda, using her hands around her legs, spreading her pussy lips, and licking and tongue fucking her.

Mike moved Ashley to the kitchen and bent her over the counter, and started fucking her from behind. I only noticed because he was slapping her ass, and she was moaning and groaning in pleasure. Ashley started getting more and more vocal, telling Mike to fuck her. Mike was saying things like he was gonna fill her little white cunt with his black seed, filling her to the brim. Ashley's response was to push back harder, taking more of him inside her as he kept telling her that she is a sexy little white slut. They started going faster and faster in rhythm, when all the sudden, Mike said, "Oh Shit, I'm cumin," as he slammed and held his cock deep in Ashley's pussy. She gasped and couldn't make a sound for a good couple of seconds as her body began to tremble and she came all over his cock while Mike filled her cunt with cum.

Moving back across the room, I saw that Brian had Laura on her back, legs spread wide, showing off her shaved pussy, as he had his shoulders directly behind her knees. With every stroke, Brian lifted her ass off the floor, pulling out to just the head being inside. She was moaning and screaming, using her feet on his ass to pull him deeper inside her. After a few more minutes of fucking Laura, Brian pulled out and leaned back a bit, and shot a huge load of cum all over her stomach and chest, as Laura quickly pushed her fingers in her pussy so that she could cum too. After a couple minutes, when she calmed down, she started drawing in the cum on her stomach, then licking her fingers clean, as Brian crawled over, and had her clean the cum off the head of his dick.

Moved over to the girls on the floor in a 69. Brenda looked up at me as I got behind Lori, and spread Lori's ass cheeks wide, showing me her gaping asshole. It seemed like an invitation to me. I knelt behind her, and put the head of my cock on her anus, as she began to push back against me, taking my renewed stiff cock into her asshole, gasping when it was halfway in. I felt Brenda tonguing my balls every so often as I slowly stretched Lori's ass with my cock. After Lori had me comfortably (as comfortable as you can be in that position) in her ass, she leaned on one arm, looking at Shun, and invited him down to give Brenda the same gift that I was giving her.

Shun eased off the couch, and knelt between Brenda's legs, as Lori lifted the legs up. Shun positioned his head against Brenda's anus when Lori reached behind Shun and pulled him. In one stroke, he was balls deep in Brenda's ass. Brenda yelped and dug her nails into Lori's ass, causing Lori to moan and push back against my cock. It took a couple of minutes for us all to find a rhythm, but once we did, we started fucking nice and hard, my balls slapping Brenda's face every so often, Lori licking Shun's cock shaft when she wasn't eating Brenda's pussy.

While we got situated, both Mike and Brian sat on opposite ends of the couch. Laura climbed on top of Brian's lap, facing away from him, easing her ass down slowly, wanting to not be left out of the as fucking portion of the evening. Ashley, however decided to ride Mike facing him, and wasn't about to take a cock in her ass. She starts riding Mike, with her breasts on either side of his face until she gets a good rhythm riding his black cock.

Pretty soon, Laura and Ashley look like a couple of jockeys riding for the race of their life. Mike has his hands on Ashley's breasts, squeezing her pale nipples between his thick black fingers. Brian spreads Laura's ass wide open and slapping her ass every once in a while as she rides. Ashley leans over towards Laura, offering to kiss her. Laura seems absolutely interested in it that I am surprised Brian was able to keep his cock inside her. They lean towards each other, kissing nice and hard and sloppily as they continue to get fucked by Mike and Brian.

With the group on the floor, I think Lori came first. She started bucking and pushing back against me while grinding her pussy into Brenda's face. A couple of moments later, she shuttered for a few moments, and then relaxed, as I heard Brenda moan as if it tasted good. Next to cum was Brenda, which was only a short time after Lori did. Brenda spread her legs wide, and wrapped them around Shun, not letting go of his cock at any cost while Lori worked 2 fingers into Brenda's pussy, making her cum hard, moaning in Lori's pussy as she did. I couldn't hold it much longer, and pulled my cock out, stroking it for a couple of strokes, and shoot the first spurt towards Lori's pussy, but shot Brenda squarely on the nose. She looked up in time to get the second and third spurt on her tongue before I rammed my cock back into Brenda's ass. When my cock started to get soft again, I moved my cock to Brenda's mouth, and moments later, I saw a small bit of my cum leak out of Lori's ass, down her pussy lips. A few minutes later, you could hear Shun grunting and holding his cock deep inside her as he started to cum. Brenda kept repeating "oh, god, yes!" several times as he filled her ass.

The group on the couch almost came simultaneously. Mike and Brian grabbed the hips of the girls that were riding them, and plunged their cocks into them, causing Laura and Ashley to break their kiss.

Laura leaned back on Brian, grinding down on him, feeling him shoot his hot cum deep in her little white ass. She cooed and moaned, rubbing her clit until she finally came. She leaned back and started kissing Brian for a few minutes before Brian's cock came out of her ass, spilling a large amount of cum on the couch.

Ashley put her hands on Mike's shoulders, and stared into his eyes as she grinded down on his cock, moaning while feeling Mike fill her pussy with another load of hot cum. She didn't shutter too much when she came, but when she was done, she melted on Mike's lap and slowly rolled off, with her legs slightly spread, nuzzling on Mike's chest and started to snooze a bit.

Lori rolled off of Brenda, and moved to clean off Shun's cock, while Brenda moves a couple of inches closer as I lowered my cock into her mouth.

Not a bad start to spring break, wouldn't you say?

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers