The Four Hour Erection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

Her move had worked. Mary felt herself begin to get thoroughly aroused. They locked eyes, enjoying seeing the expression on the others face as they applied more pressure. She watched John flinch as she gripped his shaft even harder.

As he flinched, he in turn applied more pressure to Mary's nipples. Mary's eyes squinted shut just a second as she tried to manage the pain in her erect little nipples.

Neither planned to hurt the other; at least not seriously. She had a tight grin on her face as she tried not to show the pain her tits were beginning to feel. Those thumbs and forefingers were really mashing her little nipples hard! She squirmed and grunted as silently as possible trying to stay on top of their little game.

Looking for some advantage, Mary reached down and cupped his balls and rolled them with her fingers while squeezing enough to get John's attention. John's balls felt like Mary was trying to crack walnuts. He straightened up immediately and grunted with pain. A man's balls are definitely delicate!

Deciding that Mary's tits could probably take more than his nut sack, he changed tactics. One hand moved from nipple to the entire beautiful firm boob which he gave a nice 'squeeze'.

Feeling the pressure now on her tit, Mary flinched back trying to pull her boob from his grasp and groaned, "Shit that hurts!"

In an instant, John's other hand slid down Mary's tummy, over her smooth shaven mound and on to cup her now completely wet little swollen cunt.

One of his fingers then slid down, pressing firmly on its way between her lips, which were now so wet and swollen that they had begun to gape enough to make slipping a finger entirely inside her easy.

Mary's eyes closed and her mouth opened in shock with a moan and her hips involuntarily thrust forward slightly toward John's hand despite her best efforts not to give away to John what that hand was doing to her.

John had felt the little hip thrust. Taking advantage of the situation, he immediately slid a second finger down Mary's wet slit, and in an instant two fingers were stretching Mary's very willing womanhood as he began to finger fuck her.

After the first couple of strokes of the two fingers, Mary lost the concentration necessary to squeeze John's balls and was just enjoying what was being done to her. John released her breast. Placing the now free hand on her hip, he used that hand and the one with two strong fingers inserted in her to pull her to him until her hip rested between his thighs.

Mary was now moaning freely and her breath was coming in raspy gasps. Her hips were forcing her pussy tightly to John's hand in time to the thrusts of his fingers.

In the next couple of minutes, the only coherent words from Mary were, "Oh god...oh god...don't...stop..."

Soon her entire body was practically convulsing. Not normally loud during sex, this time was an exception. The 'Oh gods' became loud enough that even if the girls hadn't been plastered to the door outside Mary's bedroom, they would have heard.

Outside the door, more than one of the girls were touching themselves. Though trying not to be obvious, it was impossible for their pussies to not stir with arousal as Mary was clearly getting a thoroughly pleasurable sexing. Maybe the deal wasn't completely crazy if this was what was coming their way.

Inside the bedroom, Mary was so focused on taking everything she could get from John's fingers that she could barely keep her legs under her and began to slide down John's body.

Suddenly the muscles of Mary's body tightened and she laid both hands on top of Johns hands and pressed them to her pussy hard trying to stop the finger fucking, content to feel them buried deeply inside her pussy while her first orgasm ran its course.

John could feel her energized kagel muscles squeezing his two fingers. This was always a good sign.

As the orgasm had started, Mary practically yelled, "I'M CUMMING!"

From outside the door, a chorus sounded, "We know!!"

Mary blushed and after perhaps a minutes pause, called back sheepishly, "Was I that loud?"

Carly replied, "Hell, Mary. The neighbors know 'YOU'RE CUMMING'."

John snickered and Mary blushed brighter.

After Mary's orgasm subsided, John picked her up and laid her in bed. Her arms were around his neck. His balls, which had been aching most of the semester, were now threatening to explode. Fingering Mary had his erection throbbing and aching for release and hadn't helped his balls. Neither had Mary's attempt at nut cracking.

Mary spread her legs to allow him between her thighs. With his balls ready to explode, he said, "I've got to have you." With the head of his dick touching Mary's lips he paused and looked at her for consent. It was a formality, but part of his high was knowing that she was giving herself to him. He had to know she wanted it.

Instead of nodding her head as she had before, consent was given by pushing her hips forward forcing his swollen head between her swollen lips. In one slow steady thrust, John began to push the entire length of his shaft into Mary who moaned and had a look of complete satisfaction.

Mary had never felt the 'need' to have a cock shoved inside like she did now and sounded almost as if she were ready to cry as she moaned while John pressed forward slowly deeper and deeper.

When he was as deep as he could easily get, they forced their two crotches together. Mary thrust her hips forward fiercely to get every last bit of John that she could get inside of her. John also felt that compulsion to bury everything he had in Mary. You guys know the feeling and I expect you ladies do as well.

After savoring every inch of John that she could take in for a few long seconds, Mary wrapped her legs around John's waist. At this, John began to pump himself in and out of Mary's tight pussy feeling it caress his erection. It better than his hand had ever felt.

This was what his relapse into sexual addiction had dearly needed, the feel of a woman's hot responsive body reacting to each thrust, the simpering moans of pleasure, and that look of lust on her face which told him that for now, she was his for the taking. She would give herself over to him to do as he pleased.

The endorphins were flooding John's brain like a drug addict reacting to heroin.

As they began to feel each other's timing, John began pumping faster and faster and Mary thrust her hips to meet him.

Shortly, John couldn't hold himself back any longer and was pumping streams of hot cum into Mary's receptive pussy. He'd waited two months for this release.

As she felt his dick tense and jerk inside her before each stream of cum, her legs forced her pussy tight to John's crotch in order to get every last inch of him inside her and take his cum as deep inside her as she could. She could feel each jet of cum as it was shot against the back into her vagina. At this moment, she lusted to feel him shoot his load in her as much as John had lusted to fill her hot, tight little pussy with cum.

After each convulsion of John's dick, Mary's legs kept them locked together for a couple of seconds savoring the feel of her tight pussy being stretched by his member. The second time she clamped him to her body, she felt her breasts tighten and she knew her second orgasm was approaching.

Mary pleaded, "Please don't stop now. I know you're about done, but please...I just...need...a...few more...times." Her breath was labored as she finished her demand. John felt the muscles in Mary's pussy begin to grab his dick just like they had grabbed his fingers and continued to pump wanting to be sure Mary had gotten all she needed.

Shortly, a completely spent Mary said, "Its ok. You can rest now." She was breathing deeply as her body sought to recover from the exertion and she asked, "Would you hold me?"

John obliged as Mary rolled to her side and settled back against him.

She instantly noticed that there was something hard pressing against her back. He was still hard as a rock.

Mary told John, "I can't believe you're still hard! Can we just put it between my legs?" as she reached back and grabbed his dick. She squeezed it, but gently this time, and was rewarded as it throbbed in her hand several times. She then moved her hips forward just enough to allow it to slide down between her cheeks and then up against her completely wet pussy which was oozing John's semen. It came to rest nestled between her lips.

John wrapped his arms around her; one under her head and curled across her body to grab a boob. The other was draped over her hip with a hand on her crotch. A couple of fingers made their way down her valley to her now slick mound and came to rest on her clit.

Mary gasped as the fingers found her clit. For the past half hour, her pussy had not been given a chance to calm down and the touch of his fingers sent what felt like an electric shock through her pussy. Her breasts tightened now for the third time.

It was almost more than her overworked pussy could stand. She was so excited that even the slightest pressure from Johns fingers produced a wave of excitement that could best be described as pain.

John moved his hips back just far enough to position his head at the entrance to her pussy. Mary's entire body shuddered as her pussy reacted to the feel of Johns meat finding its way down her slippery tunnel once more.

There was nothing slow about his movements this time. With his arms locking her tightly in place, he pumped her from behind as deeply and fiercely as he could thrust.

Mary's body was quivering and she was whimpering as she gave in to another orgasm.

For the first time in her life, Mary had had too much. If she couldn't get his hands off her breast and pussy, she felt like she might pass out. She was wracked by a storm of sensations emanating from low in her abdomen. It was more than she could bear.

To be continued...

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers
12