The Four Nights Ch. 01

Story Info
Two couples engage in different sexual activities.
4k words
4.12
43.4k
23
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we left the house that night four weeks ago to go on our usual monthly date, I never thought the night would end up the way it did. A wonderful chain of events for my wife and I was started by a serious sexy conversation between friends.

I have been married for five years, very happily married I might add to a smart, witty, beautiful, and busty woman. Michelle was the perfect wife for me. She, like I said, was very sexy and she could cook. She also knew and accepted my sexual fetishes, while not always providing me with an outlet. Yet we had talked about possibilities and I liked that she let me watch all the porn I wanted to try which helped me master the cravings within my mind. Michelle never asked me to act like they weren't there at all. She had her own desires as we were to soon find out. I myself tried to satisfy them to the best of my ability.

This particular summer Friday she was looking very exciting in a very slutty way, which told me when the night was done I was going to get some. Her black dress was short and very revealing. She was wearing thigh high boots with high heels. They were a personal favorite of mine. She had a shawl and a small purse where she kept her gum, ID, and her cigarettes. Her make up highlighted her lovely face and her hair was short and chic. She had just had it done for our date and decided to go jet black. As we drove to the restaurant I couldn't help looking over at her sexy boot covered legs. I reached over and placed a hand on her thigh and gave it a squeeze.

"Down boy, we haven't even eaten yet and I want to arrive at the Thomas's still looking good!" she said keeping my hand from going any closer to her pussy.

"Aww come on!" I teased. She smiled yet still kept me at bay.

We ate a terrific supper at an Italian restaurant and enjoyed a great bottle of Chianti before heading to our friends for an after dinner get together. Marilyn and Jeff Thomas had been our friends for years. Marilyn and Jeff had met through Michelle and I met Michelle through them. They had been married for almost nine years and were very much like ourselves. They were fun, outgoing, and could be pretty naughty if the mood was right. Not that anything had happened between us before.

When we got to there place we were invited in by Marilyn who was every bit the hottie my wife was only in different ways. Michelle was a bit fuller and had the princess by day slut by night look, where Marilyn had the kind of look that would make a man think, all that's on her mind is sex. Michelle had very large tits which I loved to pleasure. Marilyn's were a good handful which I had often dreamed of pleasuring me.

She was not dressed to the nines the way Michelle was but she was looking good. Jeff was the manager of a major food chain and pulled in some real big money while Marilyn produced local independent films. She made good money. The money really didn't matter to her though she was very passionate about what she did.

We went into the living room and had a seat on a large leather sofa. Marilyn poured Michelle a red wine and I took a beer from Jeff. When they sat down both Michelle and I could tell something was on their minds. We didn't ask thinking they would bring it up when they wanted to talk about it. So instead we talked politics and about the social events that were happening in our city. Marilyn was always working on projects that exposed social issues of the time; which made for great conversation. As the night wore on and we got a little more tipsy, they brought up what seemed to be on their minds.

"You two know that I have been working on a film about sexuality right?" We both nodded when she asked. "Well Jeff and I wanted to ask you something, you two are our best friends and are not really sure how to ask you! We've talked a lot about it and feel we need to ask you!" We could tell that Marilyn was nervous because she normally was a very straight to the point, almost crass woman. Now she was having trouble getting one question out.

"Lynn whatever it is you know Cole and I will help you." Michelle said, she always called Marilyn Lynn for short. This show of blind support seemed to put her at ease.

"Thanks Michelle I needed to hear that. Well as I have been doing research on my film a lot of things have come to light that I never thought about before. So as I have talked to Jeff about these topics; we have also engaged and experimented in many of them, only there are a few we can't do alone! That is where you two might come in!" Marilyn explained. The thoughts of what these might be made my cock jump. Even Michelle started to breath a little heavier. "Now you two can say no to any or all of the things we bring up and there will be no hard feelings by us. Also at anytime if you two are uncomfortable we can stop with no questions asked.OK?" Marilyn said. Both Michelle and I were on the edge of the sofa, waiting in anticipation for what our friend was going to say. We nodded in agreement, too afraid to speak in case we said the wrong thing and stopped Marilyn from continuing. "Well we want to try four things with you guys. Not all tonight mind you but over the course of four nights. We will let you two decide on the order though I have an idea on how the order should be." she said, now starting to get into it. Jeff had just sat there holding her hand not saying a word. "They go as follows. We want to swap with you two! Jeff and I know the strain this may put on our friendship but there are no other people we would want to swap with!" She waited to see our reaction before continuing. They were taking a real gamble bringing this up, but she had done her research and knew we were at the very least open minded and she felt confident that even if we said no we wouldn't hold anything against them. I looked at Michelle, trying to see how she felt before answering.

"We can talk about it sure!" Michelle said still looking at me. I knew she was doing the same thing I was; trying to get a read before talking. I nodded in agreement. I was a little surprised and pleased that she did not reject the idea.

"Great, the second thing is we want to have an orgy!" Jeff and I have talked about it and are both OK with seeing where this might go.

"Again we can talk about it." I said tentatively. Michelle put her hand on my knee and gave it a squeeze. I was getting turned on because this was one of my favorite porno themes.

"We can't ask for more than that. The third item is a tricky one!" 'what the hell could be more tricky than asking for us to all fuck each other.' I thought as Marilyn struggled with her next request.

"Lynn don't worry, we might not say yes, but we will never hold anything against you!" Michelle said. I could tell Michelle wanted to hear what it was as badly as I did. Marilyn smiled a soft smile.

"Thanks Michelle that means a lot." She seemed to be more at ease hearing this from her friend. "We want to try BDSM with you two. To be clear we know how easy going you two are so we would be the doms and you two are the subs. We've done it to each other and it was great, but we need to try it with other people! To get a different reaction. Jeff and I know each other so well there was no real surprises, and nothing was really learned," Marilyn explained. I know saw why this was a tricky one, this would take an insane amount of trust. We both nodded in unison that we were on with that one also.

"And the last thing?" Michelle asked in anticipation.

"Well we'll talk about that one later I think. Lets tackle what I've brought up first. The Swinging! Where are you two on it?" She asked.

I felt like a cornered rat. I was all for it, I knew I wanted to fuck Marilyn, with her tight body, long legs, and killer ass. I wasn't sure about Michelle though. I knew she liked Jeff, he was good looking and from what I had heard from our dirtier talks with them Marilyn thought he was a great lover.

"Well, will we be all in the same room?" Michelle asked. This told me that she was on board; just not sure if she wanted to see me or have me see her. I thought to myself this is the start of a new and exciting path.

"For ease and comfort I think we should be in separate rooms." Marilyn said.

"Cole, are you good with this happening? Do you realize the changes this would bring to us?" she asked.

"I am, yes!" I answered truthfully. I could feel the excitement building within me.

"All right then I guess we can go ahead with this one." Michelle said taking a cigarette out of her pack and lighting it. She blew the smoke into the air and leaned back in the sofa with her legs uncrossed, and almost open. It was a clear sign to me that the idea was a pleasurable possibility for her.

"Awesome, did you guys want to do this tonight or do you two need to talk about it some more?" Jeff said, talking for the first time since the topic was broached. I could tell he wanted my wife just as much as I wanted his. I looked at Marilyn who seemed excited about this going forward. Michelle sat quietly for a minute smoking before looking at me, and knowing what I was thinking she answered.

"I think we should do it tonight!" Michelle said with a wicked smile crossing her face. "How are we going to start?"

"Well I think you and Jeff should get the master bedroom. While Cole and myself will take the pool house bedroom. We will give each other two hours then meet back here in the living room for the interview." Marilyn said. I knew why she wanted us so far apart, hearing our spouse get fucked silly by someone else might distract us and change how we feel about the night. Michelle stood up leaned in and kissed me telling me she loved me and then walked out of the room with Jeff close behind her.

Marilyn looked at them leave she had a big smile on her face. She stood up and took my hand and led me outside to a nice pool house which doubled as a guest house in their backyard I knew I would never hear Michelle out here because the master bedroom only had windows out the front of the house. We walked in and I saw that she was anticipating the night going this way. There were candles lit and the bed was all made up with different linens than usual. There was soft music playing. Marilyn turned to me and started to unbutton her top. "I want you to know that I've been looking forward to this for a long while Cole. I don't want you holding back with me.Fuck me as hard as you want and do with me as you want." She said. Soon she had her top off exposing her luscious tits, which were covered by a sexy, black lace bra. I took off my jacket and tie, dropping them to the floor then I undid my fly and took out my rigid cock.

Holding it by the base I gave it a wiggle. "Get over here and suck my cock!" I demanded. Marilyn walked up and dropped to her knees taking the head of my cock in her mouth, licking all around the head, and down the shaft as I looked on. I swatted her hand away when she reached up to grab hold of it. I told her to just use her luscious mouth. She worked her hungry mouth up and down on my erect member. I found myself wondering what Jeff and Michelle were doing in the house. This thought was short lived as I was snapped back to where I was by Marilyn.

"Fuck my mouth Cole!" She demanded. I grabbed the side of her head and started ramming my cock into her mouth. I could hear her gag a little but she didn't stop me. She just placed her hands on my thighs to help control my depth. I soon wanted to see her naked and feel her body, I stood her up and kissed her deeply on the mouth. She unclasped her bra letting it fall beside my clothes. Her tits were every bit the gorgeous mounds I had hoped, smaller than Michelle's, hers were perkier and her nipples were much smaller, as Michelle had rather large areolas. Marilyn was thinner than my wife and had a tighter stomach, not that Michelle was fat she just had more curve which I loved. I undressed in front of her till I was totally naked. Marilyn had finished undressing. I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I walked her into the bedroom. I laid her down and as we kissed I ran my hands over her body exploring it. I gave her tits a good squeeze and pinched her nipples. "Oh that's it Cole, mmmm." she moaned as I manhandled her breasts. Soon my hand found it's way between her toned legs and up to her very wet pussy. Marilyn unlike Michelle kept her pussy totally shaved, Michelle kept a neat landing strip. I ran my finger along her wet slit before inserting it into her. She moaned loudly as I fingered her pussy. Her hands gripped my cock and she started to jerk it in time with my fingering as our tongues danced in each others mouths.

I started to kiss down her body stopping and spending a little time at each of her tits. Licking and sucking at her hard nipples was a treat for both of us. She ran her fingers through my hair as I kissed her body. Down her belly, over her hip onto her thigh I kissed. Then I roughly spread her legs viewing in all it's beauty her bald pussy, her lips wet with desire. I only spent a few seconds admiring her cunt as I just had to have it. I dove in licking and sucking at her pussy lips. Driving my tongue deep within her hot box, I rubbed her clit with my nose and then sucked it into my mouth and held it with my lips, flicked my tongue against it. Her hands were now gripping my hair as I ate her out. She was moaning and panting, I knew I was doing something right. I inserted a finger into her pussy, finding her g-spot, I started to massage her special spot while working her clit. I kept it up till she cried out in ecstasy and clenched her legs around my head. I felt my mouth fill with her orgasm. I never knew she was a squirter. This was a new one for me as I have never been with a squirter before. When she released my head, I pushed her knees up to her chest and I decided to give her asshole a little attention. I first circled her hole with the tip of my tongue. She grabbed her own ankles and pulled her legs up even higher. My mind was filled with lust for this beautiful willing woman.

"Cole you dirty man. I would have never guessed you were so kinky." Marilyn said as she looked on as I tongued her ass. She began to rock her hips as I got more and more into it. "That's it, eat my ass, fuck it with your tongue you fucking pervert!" She said almost angrily. I shoved my tongue as for in as I could, Marilyn let out a loud moan. "Fuck yes Cole, that's it tongue fuck my ass." with that I began to fuck her ass with my mouth. Marilyn loved it and was really getting into it. As I looked up through her legs she licked her lips, right then I knew I had to have her. My dick would join us and make her mine. I sat up and positioned my self between her legs. My cock head near her wet pussy, I slipped on the condom she handed me and then thrust my shaft into her as far as I could. My balls slapped against her freshly rimmed asshole. She let out a howl of pleasure as I pinned her legs up and started to fuck her with all I had. She screamed out obscenities as I pounded away on her.

"That's it! Take it all you slut!" I said. I heard my balls slapping her ass.

"Yes... yes, yes... give it to me Cole, fuck me. I want you to fuck me till I can't walk." She demanded. I picked up the pace and the power of my thrusts till I was sweating profusely over her. I will admit, to my credit I can last a real long time before cumming. This in itself was one of the reasons my wife liked to fuck me so much I could dish it out till she came a dozen times. Now a woman I long desired was getting the hot benefit. We changed to doggy for awhile then we finished with her on top; I played with her tits as she rode up and down. We did this till Marilyn came for the fourth time. She climbed off me amazed that I hadn't came.

"How have you not come yet?" She asked in astonishment.

"A gift and a curse! Well my dear, if you can't take anymore I want you to finger your asshole and talk dirty while I jerk off all over your slutty face." I told her, I climbed off the bed and stood by the edge. I pulled the condom off, then spitting on my hand I started to jerk off as Marilyn did as I asked. She got onto her hands and knees and after making me lick her fingers she inserted her middle finger into her ass. My cock was only a couple inches from her face.

"Mmmm ya jerk that big cock Cole, give it all to me as I finger my dirty hole. You like it when I play with my ass don't you?" Marilyn said starting to really give it to her own ass. I was getting close as I looked at her licking her lips listening to her talking dirty. "Spray your cum all over my slutty face!" She said, she stuck her tongue out and licked at my cock head; after a minute more my pleasure peaked. I exploded all over her face. Some hit her hair, some in her mouth and most on her right cheek. She let out a giggle as my hot cum splattered her face. I fell sideways on the bed exhausted. Marilyn got up and cleaned up in the bathroom before returning, she lay beside me on her stomach. "That was terrific Cole thank you, and for not only helping me with my project; but also giving me one hell of a great lay." I blushed and told her it was my pleasure as it really was. After about twenty more minutes we got dressed and sat on the couch where we talked and waited, the whole session was under an hour. When the time was up we went back into the house and were soon joined by Jeff and Michelle, My wife was flush red, and her hair was no longer styled, her make up all washed off. She walked up and gave me a passionate kiss. "I love you!" she said to me, then we sat down.

"Thank you two so much for doing this. I really hope you had as much fun as I know we did." Marilyn started to say. This was odd to me, I had just shared a very intimate experience with her and now it was very clinical. "I for one had a great time! Jeff how about you?" She asked her husband.

"It was amazing! Michelle is a fantastic, sexy, and sensual woman" he said. Marilyn smiled and gave Michelle a nod of approval. Michelle blushed a little.

"Cole how about you?" She asked looking at me. I had no idea how to answer. It was amazing, but will it hurt Michelle to hear that her best friend was so good. This was the point where I was most uncomfortable. I looked at my wife who smiled at me.

"Go on be honest." she said, giving my leg another squeeze.

"I really enjoyed it." I said honestly. Marilyn smiled and said thank you to me.

"Michelle!"

"Well Lynn you are one lucky woman, Jeff was amazing, he really knows how to use that big cock and bring a woman real pleasure." Michelle said, her excitement was a little too jubilant for my liking, but I loved that she was comfortable enough to be honest. Marilyn smiled.

"Well I can't remember being fucked so hard in all my life. So now that we have tried this lifestyle for a night. What do you guys think of it? Would you try it again knowing what you know now!

"Yes I want to try it again for sure!" Michelle said, again a little more eager than I would have expected. I felt a flash of anxiety as I looked at her. She smiled. "Well it's the truth Cole." She said defensively. "You can honestly say that you don't want to do this again?"

"No I am not saying that at all dear, I think we should keep talking about it that's all." I answered. I knew I wanted this to happen again. I liked the little different nuances that the two women had. Both were amazing lovers and yet so different from one another.

"Well I couldn't agree more. I want to keep the discussions open about this. I have so many thoughts and concerns and yet so much I still would love to try with Marilyn and other people too." Jeff chimed in. I was glad he was taking my view on the matter while still seeing Michelle's. When it was finally time for us to leave we agreed to meet again the following Friday and discuss and maybe engaging in another sexual act with the Thomas's. We hugged and then we were off.

12