The Four Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you would never cum baby!" Michelle said with a smile. Her cheeks were red and her makeup and hair were a mess. Now that I finally had a chance to take in the whole room I had to admit they did a great job transforming the room into a dungeon.

I was sweating and dizzy from the ordeal and needed to sit. I sat on the closest bench now feeling the toy inside me. I reached down and withdrew the black butt plug it was a smaller one then what I had seen in porno's but still big enough. Marilyn had lit a smoke and was sitting on the closed toilet box her naked body still glowing. She smiled at me. I felt my chest, the few hairs I had were encrusted with crimson wax.

"Well thanks you two, we could never have done this without you! You were both awesome." She said. I nodded, still feeling light headed from all that had happened. My balls were so sore from the weights and the riding that I thought I may have damaged them. I knew I would be icing them as soon as possible.

"It's was our pleasure Lynn, I personally loved it!" Michelle said finishing her cigarette and getting up to hug her friend. As they hugged I thought about what her experience was like! I can't say I enjoyed this night, certainly not the way I did the others anyway. I liked that I tried something new but that would be it for me on this. I told Marilyn that I was happy to help too, but admitted that out of everything we had done thus far this was my least favorite. Both Jeff and Marilyn said that they understood. Jeff gave Michelle another big hug and shook my hand. We got dressed and headed home.

On the way Michelle asked me what I thought and I was honest with her. I told her all that had happened and that I didn't want to do it again. Just in case that was what she was thinking. She admitted to me that she loved it and Jeff had made her cum a bunch of times. This I didn't want to hear but I liked that she was honest with me. As we talked I realized that we were swingers now. We didn't need to be coaxed into having sex with other people. There was no explaining it to each other. Everything I saw that night and none of it bothered me. We now accepted that we had sex with other people and would probably continue to in the future.

I iced my balls all weekend and my ass was sore for days following, Michelle on the other hand was happy and seemed to have more spring in her step. I concluded that BDSM was not for everybody.

I now waited to see what was going to happen on the final night which was only four short days away!

12