The Four of Us

Story Info
Two moms and their daughters plan a slumber party.
845 words
3.62
147.5k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
megan
megan
15 Followers

"Mom," Linda said holding Susan's hand, "we've already told Susan's mother, and we want you to know to. Susan is my girlfriend."

"Oh, how nice!" Janice replied. She immediately remembered the night her daughter seduced her and how they made love through the night.

Susan lived three houses down from Linda and Janice's. Janice had always suspected that they were more than friends, and on hearing her daughter announce that she and Susan were lovers, Janice's panties began to get wet.

"How long have you two love birds been girlfriends?" she asked.

"We've been playing with each other for several months. In fact, when I told her how you and I sleep together she was so excited. She finally admitted that she plays with her mom, too," Linda said as she turned to kiss her girlfriend.

Watching her daughter kiss her girlfriend made her pussy even wetter. Impulsively, she pulled her skirt up so she could rub her honey soaked panties. "You girls are making me horny," Janice said.

The two girls, who were also roommates at college, abruptly stopped kissing and watched Linda's mom spread her legs and rub the crotch of her wet panties.

Looking directly into Susan's eyes, Janice asked, "Susan, did your mom react this way when you and Linda told her you were lovers?"

"Exactly the same way!" Susan replied.

"Mom," Linda said, "I think Susan and I are going to go to my room and play. Is that okay with you?"

"Better yet, I think we ought to have a slumber party to celebrate." Janice said. By now her hand was inside her panties with her middle finger rubbing her swollen clit. "Do you think your mom would like to join us?"

Linda told her mom how Mary, Susan's mom, was just as excited, and would most likely be happy to attend their little party.

"Janice, why don't you call my mom and invite her over. I'm sure she'd love it," Susan replied. And with that she spread her legs revealing her naked, shaven pussy.

"My, my," Janice said, "What a pretty pussy. How long have you been shaving?"

"My mom shaves it. She loves to pamper me!" Susan said as Linda ran a finger along the length of Susan's lips.

Janice suggested that they all wear sexy babydolls and watch a lesbian video to get their party rolling.

"Call my mom and invite her over. And ask her to bring my sheer white babydoll. You'll just love my mom!" Susan said.

Janice picked up the phone and called Susan's mom all the while watching her daughter finger Susan's wet pussy.

"Hello? Mary? This is Janice, Linda's mom," she said into the phone. "I'm sitting here looking at our beautiful daughters on the couch across from me. They just told me they were girlfriends and how you two play just like Linda and me."

"Aren't they just the perfect couple?" Mary replied. "Your daughter is so sweet and beautiful!"

"Yes, they are quite the pair," Janice answered. "Look, the reason I'm calling is to invite you to our slumber party. I'm about to change into my favorite babydoll, and Linda has asked me ask you to bring her sheer white babydoll with you. She said you'd know which one she's talking about."

"Janice," Mary said with more than a little excitement in her tone, "I'll be right over!"

Within minutes Linda's mom was at the door wearing an overcoat and holding an overnight bag. Susan and Linda had gone to Linda's bedroom so she could find a babydoll to wear. Susan took off her clothes as Linda paraded around her bedroom showing off her sexy body in her black lace babydoll.

Meanwhile, Mary and Janice were in the foyer.

"May I take your coat?" Janice asked.

"Thank you," Mary replied as she unbuttoned her coat and took it off. She stood there wearing a pale pink babydoll with matching panties.

Janice's heart began racing and just let the coat fall the floor as she embraced Mary. Their lips soon were locked in a deep, hot kiss.

Linda interrupted them long enough to get Susan's overnight bag so she, too, could dress in her sexy outfit.

"Well," Janice said, "It's so nice to meet you, Mary. If you'll excuse me I'll go change into something a little more sexy."

Within minutes two moms and their daughters were swapping kisses, and it wasn't long before there were four pairs on panties piled on the floor. At first Mary and Janice watched their daughters lick and suck each other's pussy. Then they were also pussy-to-mouth.

Before long each mom had the other's daughter eating their pussies as they sat on the couch fondling each other's breasts and kissing.

They never did get around to watching the video as they swapped, licked, fingered and sucked every possible pussy combination.

In the morning all of them were in Janice's bed. Janice was the first to awaken, and as she did so her first words were "What a night we had, the four of us."

megan
megan
15 Followers