The Four-Some Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the final " ...my life partner" words were spoken the foursome kissed and hugged each other and all their assembled guests cheered and hugged whoever they were standing next to.

Champagne was popped open, the foursome's marriage was toasted by their assembled guests and the party continued.

Susan took Marie's hand and gently pulled her over to where Wendy was standing. Looking at George she asked Wendy if they could be alone.

Wendy had already removed the belt from his arms so he could move his hands pretty well. She unsnapped the leash from his collar and tied the cord from his ball leash onto the rope joining his hands, leaving him in a very soft bondage.

"George, dear. Please leave me for a while."

Susan took Wendy in one hand and had Marie in her other hand.

"You both are very dear to me and I think you can soon have those same feelings for each other. Let's have a kiss."

With that she first kissed Marie and then Wendy. Marie reached out to Wendy and hugged her with both arms. Wendy returned the hug and Susan joined in. As the three women stood hugging and kissing each other they let their hands begin caressing each other. Of course, Marie and Susan were very familiar with each other's bodies as were Wendy and Susan. Marie and Wendy explored each other for the first time. Neither would have dreamed of being so free with another woman they didn't already know very well but their common bond with Susan smoothed that path.

Susan was delighted that these two women who were both so important to her were getting along so well.

_________________________

Alan meanwhile was talking with Peggy, the goldsmith, and her guy Morgan. He saw Aaron and Melissa walking by and waved them into the group. The three men started talking among themselves while Peggy and Melissa got to know each other.

The one thing that the men knew they had in common was that they were all submissively inclined, lived with sexually dominant women and usually wore chastity devices. Alan pointed this out as a way to get the conversation started because, obviously, they didn't normally talk about these things with men they had just met. His initiative cut through a lot of preliminary talk and permitted them to express themselves in a very open way.

Aaron had been living with Melissa for more than five years and loved the way she enthusiastically bound and disciplined him. Morgan had a very similar experience with Peggy. They met when Morgan was looking for a particular piercing. Peggy designed just what he was had in mind and found that he was also looking for a woman to take charge of him. Peggy liked Morgan very much and found that being in control suited her as much as it suited him. Morgan loved being bound and he loved Peggy. He happily wore her collar and when people asked about it he replied that "I'm a love slave to the woman I love." Most people thought he was being poetic but some understood that it was literally true.

Aaron described the non-verbal communication that he and Melissa shared. They usually knew what the other was thinking, with no words being spoken. Among many other things this led to great sex!

Aaron and Morgan both wanted to hear about Alan's life situation. He explained how he and Susan had been married and living together in a female dominant manner, with him in chastity and their sex lives often involving bondage and discipline. He described how he and Steve met and how the relationships grew and grew and how now their lives were totally enmeshed. When Alan took them to see the newly expanded bedroom they were both very impressed. Morgan asked if they didn't still pair off and was surprised to hear that no, they didn't. Alan explained that he was conscious of that possibility and made a conscious effort to spread his affection equally. It was easy, he said, because it was true. He also spoke about how each of the four was aware of the danger of jealousy and did whatever was needed to protect the feelings of each other.

When Alan took them down to see his work shop both men were overwhelmed. Alan was a superb craftsman and had several projects going at different stages of completion. Just then Melissa and Peggy wandered in.

Alan proudly exhibited his craftsmanship, showing off the bondage implements, paddles and whips that he had made. Melissa and Aaron, Peggy and Morgan were suitably impressed, running their hands knowledgably and appreciatively over the polished harnesses and collars.

"These are amazing" exclaimed Melissa. "I know we just got here and we don't really know each other well yet ... but would it be alright if I put Aaron into this harness?"

As she asked, Melissa had her hand on an intricate harness crafted out of brown leather. Strong yet soft, it was one of his finest creations.

Alan loved having his work admired and quickly gave permission "Of course".

"Honey, take off everything except your underpants" she said to Aaron.

Aaron was soon nude except for black satin underpants that revealed a substantial, lumpy bulge. The harness was a bit complicated so Alan helped Melissa get Aaron into it. The harness bound his hands near his waist and his arms close to his torso. A wide collar was incorporated into the design that required him to stand straight. Five wide straps buckled around his chest and abdomen, compressing them. Two other straps went around his thighs. Melissa did most of the work but the experience of having a man's hands fastening the straps made Aaron uncomfortable.

"That looks great Honey. How does it feel?"

"I feel right at home in it" Aaron replied in a dreamy voice.

"Would you like to walk him around the house?" Alan asked.

"Sure, if that's OK" said Melissa.

The group led Aaron upstairs where he and the harness attracted a lot of attention. This was always a problem for Aaron, and Melissa felt his anxiety growing but she decided that this was probably the safest place he could be exposed this way so she decided to not blindfold him. Usually she would blindfold him in an emotionally challenging situation but she wanted him grow into this one. As he walked around many of the women turned to him and stroked him sensuously. Some swatted him on his butt. All of it was with smiles and the truth is Aaron liked the attention he was getting.

He had been feeling a tad self-conscious, being mostly naked and bound, but now felt better. He gracefully, playfully pirouetted around, posing to an appreciative audience. He received enthusiastic applause for his efforts. Melissa gave Aaron a hug and a kiss as they sat down on the sofa. Aaron could only sit on the edge of the sofa because of the restrictions of the tight bondage.

"When I've been bound in public it's always been difficult for me; I've felt ashamed and I've wanted to hide. Melissa usually helps me by blindfolding me. It puts me in a private world of my own and I can pretend the other people aren't around, looking at me. But here, with you guys, I feel a lot more comfortable. I don't feel like I have to hide. Thank you so much."

_________________________________

The party wound down and the four lovers, each wearing a matching ring, said goodbye to the last guest to leave.

"Would it be okay if we clean up in the morning?' asked Steve. "I'd like us all to go to bed together."

They all thought that was a great idea. They took quick showers and hopped into bed. The protocol that had evolved was that the first ones in bed would go to the middle and later arrivals would be on the ends. Of course, this could change as the night progressed. Someone in the middle who got up to pee could find themselves on the outside. No harm done; they had a new person to cuddle with.

________________________________

The next morning they spoke about the party and the ring ceremony as they straightened up. It had gone even better than they hoped. Each of them was wearing their ring, symbolizing the devotion that each felt to the others. Susan and Marie were excited over the possibilities that now seemed available with Wendy and they were all happy at how well Wendy and George had gotten along. They all wanted to see more of Melissa and Aaron so they agreed to invite them back to the house for a Saturday afternoon two weeks later.

Melissa and Aaron were glad to accept and two weeks later rang the bell and were welcomed into the house with enthusiastic hugs.

As they sat around a cocktail table in the living room Aaron spoke about his experience wearing the harness at the party.

"First of all, I loved the harness itself. It was so snug and restricting wearing it felt right. It felt like it had been made for me. Wearing it in public was a tremendous challenge for me. I guess I didn't have a choice at that point but ..."

"If I felt you were in over your head I would have rescued you" Melissa cut in.

"I've actually been thinking about the harness a lot since the party. I didn't really get a good look at it since I was in it. Do you think I could see it again?" he asked.

"Of course. I'll bring it right up." said Alan

When Aaron had the harness in his hands he slowly stroked every strap and pulled on each D ring. When Melissa saw how entranced he was she asked Alan if it would be okay if she put him into the harness again. Alan was happy to oblige.

"Sure, would you like to put him into it here?"

"Yeah, if that's alright"

"Aaron, strip down. I'm going to harness you up."

Melissa remembered how the harness worked from the last time and in no time at all Aaron was strapped into Alan's creation. Alan looked at his work with a critical eye.

"Damn, that's good work. It looks great on you and you look great in it. You could be a bondage model. Hey, if I start a business would you model for me on my web site?"

Alan had no intention of starting a business but he did enjoy the embarrassed reaction he got from Aaron. Aaron turned red and looked down. Alan realized that Aaron was having a more intense reaction to his joking than he intended; he didn't want his guest to feel uncomfortable.

"I've always had a problem being around men" Aaron said, "Especially when I'm bound. I'm afraid they're judging me and I just want to hide."

Aaron was a little embarrassed for giving his little speech but Steve and Aaron were quick to try to put him at ease.

"Hey man, I feel the same way. It took me a while to get comfortable at the resort and I've never been in bondage in public anywhere else" Steve said.

Marie wanted Aaron to feel completely comfortable so she suggested to Susan that they put Steve and Alan into bondage as well. Their guest would surely feel right at home if the other two men were bound like him.

"What a good idea" agreed Susan. "Alan, would you be a dear and get us what we'll need to truss up you and Steve"

At her words Alan started getting hard. He wasn't in a chastity cage this afternoon so the bulge was very obvious. Susan pointed his bulge out to Melissa, saying how both Alan and Steve loved being bound. Susan looked over at Aaron and asked Melissa about the lumpiness under his briefs.

"That's his cage, of course. He's not always locked in chastity but coming over here, for the first time, I wanted him to be on his best behavior. The cage seems to remind him to behave well. Would you like to see what he's wearing?"

Marie and Susan replied in unison, "Sure!"

Melissa had to unbuckle some straps to remove his briefs. When she had them off she re-buckled them.

"There we go, stand up Honey, so they can see."

Aaron turned beet red with embarrassment but complied. Melissa turned him around slowly so the three could thoroughly inspect him. His penis was straining against the bars of a metal cock cage. His ass cheeks had tell-tale red stripes across them.

Marie spoke directly to Aaron and observed that he had been disciplined recently. She continued, saying that although he looked embarrassed he seemed to be excited at being exposed this way. She was standing directly in front of him as she spoke.

"What did you do to warrant your discipline?"

Aaron looked down as he started to respond but Marie put her hand under his chin and firmly lifted it. "Look at me when I'm talking to you".

"Mistress Marie, sometimes Melissa whips me because she wants to remind me that she can." Marie hadn't instructed him to address her as 'mistress' but it felt appropriate.

His eyes looked down. Marie slapped him lightly across his face. "Look up" she ordered. "I see you're bulging in your cage. Do you like my paying attention to you?"

This time he held her gaze. His eyes were wet. "Yes, very much", he said softly.

By now Alan had returned with an armful of bondage equipment. Susan politely asked Alan and Steve to strip.

"Melissa, would you like to help with this?" Susan offered.

Melissa accepted with a big smile. "Absolutely. OK if I tie up Alan's cock?"

Marie quickly used cuffs and chain to immobilize Alan. As he faced Melissa his cock was rigid. "Perfect" she said as she hefted his cock and balls. "Nice and hard". She picked up a ten foot length of thin rope and expertly wrapped his ball sack, then his penis. She had planned her work so she had extra rope at both ends. She pulled one end up into his crotch and tied it off on a chain encircling his waist. She tied the other end up in front to the same chain. His balls were pulled back towards his ass and his cock was pulled up against his abdomen.

She stood back to admire her work. "Yeah! That looks good." "How does it feel?" she asked Alan.

"It feels like you know what you're doing with rope" Alan replied.

The women went to work on Steve next. Ropes were tied to the cuffs on his hands and pulled around his back, then around the front and back again. His hands were immobilized. Susan stood back and looked at him appraisingly. He needed a little something more. She wanted to dress him up a little so she added a collar and leash.

The three women admired how their men looked. They pulled and poked and prodded, testing the bonds. Steve pulled hard against the ropes; he wanted to make sure they were strongly tied. Once he was satisfied that he couldn't escape on his own he was free to relax.

No question about it, the guys were helpless and would stay that way until they were released. The women had so much in common; they loved their guys and they loved having them totally in their power.

Each of the men was already halfway into their own private world. Sub space, it's called. A dreamy place where one is relaxed in the knowledge that someone else is in charge and that you are well and truly helpless. More than accepting bondage they welcomed it.

Susan looked at the three men with a satisfied smile. Turning to Marie and their new friend Melissa she suggested that they play with their men together.

"What do you have in mind?" Marie had a lot of experience with Susan's imaginative play and was eager to hear what Susan wanted them to do.

"First of all, let's blindfold them. Then we'll use our 'feminine wiles' to get them even more excited than they are right now. They'll have to guess who's stimulating them. We'll compete to see which guy's cock is stiffest. And I'm sure we'll think of other things as we go."

Melissa loved the idea; she was used to playing with Aaron solo. Playing in the group sounded like a lot of fun. She removed Aaron's chastity cage and gave his penis a little shake to wake it up. She and Aaron exchanged a happy smile and a quick kiss. They liked playing with their new friends. Susan untied the rope from Alan's cock and balls to give him room to 'expand'.

They blindfolded the guys and turned them around a number of times to disorient them. Susan put herself in front of Aaron, Marie took Alan and Melissa took Steve.

Susan decided to start hard and then go soft. She slapped Aaron's butt, hard and was rewarded by his sharp intake of air. She continued slapping, across his buttocks and down the backs of his muscular thighs. Aaron moaned softly, mostly from pleasure, as Susan reddened his skin. She shifted to sensuously drawing her fingers over his back then down between his back. She pushed his legs to get him to spread them and then, ever so gently, stroked the delicate skin around his anus. He loved the sensation of ass play and squirmed towards her hand. Moving around to his front she maintained contact with his hips with one hand while unbuttoning her blouse with the other. His cock was almost rigid as she began massaging the sensitive skin on the underside of his penis. Susan wasn't done. She pulled over a stool and stood on it. Still holding his penis with one hand she brushed her erect nipple across his lips. It took him a moment to recognize what it was but as soon as he did he began licking and pleasuring it with his mouth. This brought him to a full, rock hard erection. Susan was done. She cradled his face with her other hand and stood back. The erotic pleasure she got from spanking and caressing the tightly bound Aaron was combined with her sensual enjoyment of his obvious excitement and his skilled stimulation of her breast.

Melissa reached down to the center of Steve's world: his penis. She was a firm believer in the doctrine that if you have them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow. She held his balls between her thumb and index finger and gently scratched the underside with her fingernail. She was rewarded by his very visible reaction. He moved towards her, his whole body asking for more. Melissa kneeled down and took the head of his penis into her mouth. After thoroughly licking it, especially the fleshy underside, she shifted her attention to the very tip, the pee hole. She worked her tongue into the little hole, separating its two little lips. Steve had never experienced this before and went mad with desire. His cock was rock hard and Melissa was rewarded by clear fluid oozing out which she licked up as her reward for a job well done. Steve's reaction fueled Melissa's growing passion. She was aching for an orgasm.

Marie knew she had her work cut out for her. Susan and Melissa both had the big advantage that they were tantalizing men who were unfamiliar with them. Novelty itself is stimulating. She decided to go a different route. Knowing Alan's deep love of bondage she added to his ropes. She alternated between adding new ropes with spanking his butt and lightly caressing his cock. She knew her man well and was rewarded by a firm but not award winning erection.

The three women looked at each other and nodded. They backed off from the men they had been playing with. They all agreed that the cock contest was between Aaron and Steve. Marie gave her vote to Melissa and Steve. They had a winner. At the same time they demanded that the men identify which woman was playing with whom. Steve went first. He had an easy time of it because he knew that he was in the hands of someone new. He easily guessed Melissa. Aaron was next. He walked up to Susan, sniffed, and then sniffed Marie. He confidently declared that Susan had been his woman. Susan and Marie weren't sure they approved of his methods. Marie picked up a crop and swatted him across his butt two times, not too hard, but enough to indicate her displeasure.

"It was supposed to be based on our technique, not our smell."

Steve was horny as hell. "How about a continuation of the contest? You could compete to see who gets their guy to cum first," he offered hopefully.

Alan and Aaron thought that was a great idea.

Melissa spoke up. "I've got a different idea. How about we put your chastity cages back on you"?

"Yeah, I think that's a better idea" agreed Marie. "But they're all kind of big right now. I don't know how we'll get them into their cages."