The Four-Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 Chapter 1

Winter came early and with it came long, dark nights, howling winds, and bone chilling cold. The Foursome's house was warm and snug but venturing outside was an exercise in survival, so they tended to stay inside except when they had to go to work or for necessary errands.

Browsing an on-line forum one day, Marie found a very interesting ad:

Mid Winter Retreat for Women and Obedient Men

Come join us for a week long frolic on the warm Caribbean island of Querida

Secret Bay Resort

Women and Chaste Men only.

All Men Shall Be in Chastity

Single men shall wear devices provided by management

Keys can be checked out by women

Everyone at the resort (staff included) will be into the "fun and games"

Jan. 13 -- Jan. 20 Inquire for details

This sounded wonderful! She passed the information around at dinner. The others were interested as well so Marie said she'd get more information.

When Marie called, a woman answered.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

When Marie started to ask about the retreat the woman was a bit abrupt.

"Do you know what kind of people the retreat is for?" she asked.

Marie was definitely put off by her attitude but she persisted.

"The ad said 'Women and Obedient Men' and that's what we're interested in. The people coming would be myself and my husband, plus another couple. I think you're being rather rude. Are you always this way to potential customers?"

"I'm sorry," she said. "It's just that I've been getting a lot of calls from people who somehow don't see the 'Obedient or Chaste' part. You obviously saw it. If you don't mind my asking, could you please describe what sort of things you and your friends like to do? I mean about obedience. We're expecting over 100 people and I want to be sure we have a compatible group."

"Well, ordinarily I don't talk to strangers over the phone about our personal affairs but I understand why you're asking. We just do the normal stuff. We use male chastity, bondage, and discipline on our men. Does that meet your criteria?"

"Oh yes, absolutely. Thanks for sharing that information! My name's Mona."

Mona laughed, saying she enjoyed hearing Marie say that what they do was "normal stuff."

"Let me tell you everything about the facility and the island."

With that, Mona gave Marie a full description. It really did sound great! They had all the sports and facilities you would expect on a Caribbean vacation island as well as a full complement of bondage and associated equipment for general use. They also had many activities scheduled that were intended to be 'mixers' to make it easier to meet other people.

Mona asked what kind of accommodations Marie wanted. When she heard "A cabin for four with two king beds" Mona chuckled again, saying she thought there might be a few things they do together that Marie hadn't thought to mention. Marie just smiled.

When Marie described her conversation to the others, everyone was enthusiastic. The thought of hot sun, warm water, and good food where they could be completely open about the way they lived their lives was enticing. They agreed that they would go, assuming they could all get the same vacation days off at work, which ended up being no issue at all. Some co-workers at Susan and Steve's office exchanged knowing smiles when they learned that the two were going on vacation at the same time.

Packing was an interesting experience for this trip. In addition to the beachwear that one would normally take on vacation, there were all sorts of other things that they wanted to bring: cuffs, collars, harnesses, paddles, ropes and chains -- all the little things that enhanced their lives together. There wasn't room for everything, so they had to make hard choices about what to leave behind. Poor things!

At the airport, they waited at the gate to board the plane. Almost everyone around there was going on vacation but they did wonder if anybody else might happen to be going to the same place they were. They tried to not be too obvious as they scrutinized the passengers.

Susan whispered to Alan "I bet they are," looking at a statuesque, beautiful woman with a shorter, powerful looking man. "I don't think so" he replied. "I think he's the boss."

"I'm going to ask" Susan said as she ambled towards them.

"Hi, I'm Susan," she said. "You're going on vacation, of course. Will you be staying at a resort?" she asked with a smile.

The woman smiled in return and replied that yes, they were going on vacation and that they would be staying at a resort called Secret Bay.

Susan was delighted. "So are we! We're so looking forward to this week. Have you been there before?"

The woman introduced herself as Alicia and her companion as Robert. They had come last year for the first time and had an outstanding experience. Susan and Alicia walked away from the crowd so they could have a little bit of privacy as they got to know each other. They were both strong, assertive women in relationships with wonderful men who were very happy to have their women in charge. When Susan got around to telling Alicia about the living arrangements that she and her friends enjoyed, Alicia was stunned that such a situation had survived.

"Not just survived. Thrived!" Susan said.

Alicia was very impressed, and envious!

They walked back to the gate area and Susan introduced Alicia to Marie, Alan and Steve. Alicia introduced Robert to the group as well. They all looked at each other, wondering if they would be intimate in the near future. They were very eager to get to their destination.

When they disembarked from the plane on Querida the first thing they experienced was the air. It washed over them in a warm, fragrant embrace. Simply breathing was a joyful pleasure. They walked into the terminal, collected their bags and saw a smiling man holding a sign the said "Secret Bay Resort." As they walked towards him they saw others, including their new friends Alicia and Robert, approaching him as well.

"Welcome, welcome to my beautiful island. My name is John." He spoke in a gentle, lilting accent. "Did you have a good flight? Here, let me help you with that."

John checked their names against a list he had, loaded everyone into his minibus and they were off. He drove away from the airport on the narrow, two lane main road. Everyone was looking out the open windows, admiring the unfolding scenes of azure and green water, steep mountains and lush fields. As they drove on there were fewer and fewer houses. Finally they arrived at their destination, Secret Bay Resort. They passed through a gate attended to by a guard and entered a beautiful landscaped paradise. Tropical plants were everywhere, colorful birds were flying overhead, and a soft breeze caressed them. The group of 12 people was invited to come to a shaded grove for an orientation. There were 4 couples, 2 single men and 2 single women in their group. The directors of the resort, Jayne and Jules, spoke to them.

"First of all, Welcome to all" Jayne said. "We're delighted to have you here! I hope to get to know each of you. If there is anything you want or need, or have any questions, please ask any of the staff, myself, or Jules. You truly are our guests now and we want you all to have the best possible experience!"

Even more than her words, Jayne's whole being expressed love, welcome and acceptance.

Jules continued, "As you know, one of the essentials of the Secret Bay experience is that all men are to be in chastity. The only time a man is to be out of his cage is when a woman wants him to be or when a she has him in bondage. After, he is to be locked again. That's clear, right? We do this so all the women can feel safe." He paused, "And also to reinforce the fact that women are in control here. I think we have two single men in this group..." He looked around, saw them "Hi, after the orientation please come with me to the fitting room for your devices."

"One more thing... "As you know we are clothing optional here but men are expected to be bare in the pubic area at all times to show that they are following the chastity rule."

Jayne invited the guests to register, get unpacked and then explore the grounds.

Their 'cabin' was a beautiful little house on a gentle rise overlooking the ocean. It had views to the east, south and west and would provide spectacular sunrise and sunset views. They leapt onto the beds and lay there, drinking in the intoxicating mixture of the gentle sounds of the surf and the warm breeze laden with the sweet smells of the tropics.

Marie stirred first, saying to Steve and Alan "OK guys, let's get you ready for being out in public. Get your clothes off." While they stripped she dug into their toy bag, pulling out their collars. "We may as well do it right" she said with a mischievous grin as she continued digging and produced leashes. Steve and Alan stood still while Marie buckled collars on their necks and snapped leashes onto the collars. They were, of course, wearing their chastity devices as usual. Susan watched and offered the comment that Marie had certainly come a long way since they first met.

Steve was feeling self-conscious about going out in public like this. Until now all of their activities had been done in private. This felt like a big, scary step. Susan tried to reassure him, pointing out that this was a safe place and that everyone at the resort was into the same thing. He took a deep breath and said "OK, I can do this."

Susan and Marie wore extremely revealing swim suits as they led Steve and Alan out of the cabin, each at the end of a leash.

The women used leashes because they liked to reinforce their position of control over Alan and Steve, and to let other people see what their relationships were. Also because they knew that Alan and Steve liked it too. For the guys, the leashes were just one more demonstration to them that their women loved them enough to want to keep them close and under control. The click of the leash's snap was a comforting signal to Alan and Steve that they were in their woman's hands. In the same way, their chastity cages were intended to keep what Susan and Marie valued safe, secure and under their control.

Their first destination was the beach. The sun was warm on them as they walked into the clear, warm water. Up to their ankles, knees, crotch, then chest, they continued walking until they were floating and swimming. It felt so good to be absorbing warmth from the sun and water!

Steve and Alan were also happy in the water because it provided them with concealment of their "private" parts which, here, were very public. Although they liked and accepted being in chastity and bondage, they were still feeling shaky about being that way in public view. Even at the resort.

When they came out of the water they looked around for the first time. Men and women were lounging on the sand. It looked like a normal beach scene, until you looked more closely. The men were all wearing chastity devices covering their penises to different degrees, with different styles of gleaming steel and shiny plastic. Some of the men were also adorned with collars or other pieces of fetish wear. Some of the women were nude, while others were wearing skimpy swim wear. Some were holding paddles, whips and the like; some were not. They tried not to stare.

The group of four walked slowly along, the men tethered by their leashes. Alan saw Alicia, whom they had met at the airport. He felt a pang of shyness. He was naked, after all, wearing only his cage and collar. Alicia was stunning, wearing a thong and nothing else. Alan overcame his shyness and greeted her. She was very happy to see him and the others and after asking Marie if it was OK, gave him a big hug. As she sensually pressed her breasts against his chest Alan felt a definite stirring within his cage. She suspected she might be having that effect on him and casually let her hand drop to his crotch, her fingers playing with his balls. Marie felt this was getting a bit out of hand and gave Alan's leash a tug to move him along.

"Alicia," she said. "That was more than a hug. Please ask me if you want more."

Alicia apologized profusely. "You're right. I'm so sorry."

"That's alright. We all get carried away sometimes. I guess it's easy to forget ourselves when we're in a place like this."

Marie forgave Alicia but the experience put her on edge.

Robert, Alicia's companion, was standing there while this was going on. He was wearing only his cage and seemed to be completely unfazed by Alicia; maybe she frequently went a little too far. In any case, no harm was done. They were still friends and the group, now six, slowly moved along.

Coming upon some unique wooden structures, it wasn't hard to figure out what they were for. There was a horizontal bar with shackles at the bottom of each leg. The other structure, close to the horizontal bar, was a thick pole implanted in the sand with cuffs attached to a rope and winch on top, and more ropes on the bottom.

Susan had Alan's leash in her hand and pulled him right next to her. "You're going to be on one or the other. Any preference?"

Alan silently pointed to the pole with his chin. Susan led him there and attached the cuffs to each wrist. She began winching it up but stopped halfway. She unclipped his leash then bent down to attach his ankles to the lower ropes, spreading his legs apart about 18 inches. He tried closing his legs but the ropes would not allow it. Susan continued winching until Alan's arms were high over his head. As the cuffs pulled tighter, he grasped the ropes to take strain off his wrists. He was truly helpless in this tropical play land! Susan began caressing him lovingly on his back, arms, legs, and buttocks. He loved this part and squirmed in appreciation, but he feared what might come next. She reached between his legs to grasp his caged cock and balls, pulling them back and capturing the entire package in the loop of the leash. She then used that as a handle to pull everything back even further. She handed the leash to Marie, and after asking her to maintain the tension, began spanking him with her hand. Every spank put a vibration into his cock and balls. It was an extraordinary sensation he had never had before. Alan moaned with appreciation. After fifteen or twenty spanks Susan unclipped Steve's leash, doubled it over and started using it as a whip. This was more serious and Alan's appreciative sounds were replaced with gasps of pain.

After a few more strikes Susan was done. Alan's back was marked with six red lines, welts from the lashing Susan had delivered. She untied his ankles, released his balls, lowered his arms and uncuffed him. As he sank into her arms Susan hugged and comforted Alan. Alan accepted the discipline Susan had inflicted on him. He didn't know why she had done it, and he wouldn't ask her. It was simply part of the whole of their relationship. He kissed her on the mouth and she returned it with passion.

Alicia watched as Susan bound, caressed, spanked and whipped Alan. She understood that Susan was sending her a very clear message: "He's mine!"

Susan had been feeling a bit insecure about her men with all the beautiful dominant women around. Alicia's actions a few minutes ago were the icing on the cake. She was stunning and clearly felt no hesitation about taking what she wanted. How many of the other women at the resort were the same? Susan wanted to make sure that Alan and Steve knew where home was -- in her or Marie's arms. This was her way of telling the guys that they were hers, and Marie's, and it worked. Susan's actions reminded Alan and Steve that the bondage, discipline, love and kindness that they lived for were right here, with Susan and Marie.

Part 2 Chapter 2

Marie and Steve were eager to explore the reef that was just off shore with snorkeling gear. They checked out equipment and got advice on the best spots to explore while Susan and Alan walked over to the bar.

Marie left her skimpy little bathing suit on the beach, wanting to be totally free in the water. As soon as they put their faces into the water they were treated to an explosion of color and activity beneath the surface. Beautiful fish darted about, orange and red soft coral swayed in the currents, staghorn coral jutted up from below -- it was breathtaking. Steve alternated between looking at the natural splendor and looking at Marie in all of her natural splendor. Her breasts, floating free, bobbed in the water. The curves of her behind tempted his hands. He eventually gave in to temptation and began caressing her. He first swam under her and gently touched her nipples, which were a little puckered up from the water. He reached for her vajay and seeing her assent, began pleasuring her. His attention woke her desire. Suddenly the natural beauty around them lost focus. She wanted Steve and she wanted him now. She turned away, gestured to him to follow, and swam back to shore to collect her bathing suit. They got out of the water, walked the short way to their cabin and dropped their gear on the porch. Marie pulled Steve inside, lay back on the bed while spreading her legs and ordered, "Kiss me. Now."

Steve was happy to oblige. He kneeled in front of her and parted her lips with his fingers. His tongue began probing inside, looking for her most sensitive spots. The salt from the sea mingled with her natural aroma, presenting Steve with a lovely perfume as he darted his tongue deeper inside. Marie writhed on the bed as Steve reached up and tantalized her breasts. He withdrew his hands and slid them under her rear. His fingers crept towards her anus; she loved that feeling!

Suddenly, another pair of hands was on her breasts!

Susan and Alan had silently entered the room. Alan was caressing her breasts while Susan began sensuously scratching Steve's back. Susan's hands continued down and gently grabbed his balls, feeling how his cock was straining against its cage. Alan kissed Marie's nipples, flicking them back and forth with his tongue. As Alan's hands wandered down Marie's belly towards her vajay Steve shifted his attention to Susan. She had him get up on the bed on his back and straddled his face with her pussy, inviting him to satisfy her. She invited his hands to play with her breasts as he probed with his tongue, in and out. Susan's excitement grew. Her juices flowed out onto his face. He shifted from using his tongue to suctioning. He sucked her lips into his mouth and then licked her lips with his tongue, inside his mouth. Steve was very good at what he was doing and Susan's excitement grew. She pulled his head even more firmly into her pussy and came, with waves of delight spreading across her whole body.

Alan buried his head between Marie's legs, lapping at her lower lips, opening them further and further. He plunged his long tongue inside her, wiggling it until he felt her orgasm begin. He kept his tongue still until her contractions slowed and stopped. Marie gasped and shuddered as she experienced her climax.

The two women lay on the bed, satiated.

Steve and Alan were dripping from their cages, their balls aching with frustration. They had each enjoyed the orgasms that they had given their women but were feeling very needy of more sexual attention. Alan reached over and gently touched Steve's balls, lingering between his thighs. Steve inhaled sharply. He spread his legs to give Alan easier access. Alan delicately brushed his fingers across Steve's butt, then that special area below the balls. Steve reached out to Alan's hairy chest, found his little nipples and squeezed. Alan gasped. It was like a jolt of electricity went through his body. He grabbed Steve's butt hard and pulled him to him. Their caged penises bumped against each other. They were so close, but they couldn't touch. They desperately wanted to fondle each other and bring each other to a spurting conclusion.