The Fourth Session

Story Info
The fourth session doesn't go quite as planned.
5.7k words
4.47
24.3k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction. I hope you enjoy it and my other stories that I have written. I appreciate comments and an occasional suggestion.

*

I had just been given the news by the trainer. Apparently, I had two bruised ribs and would be out of action for at least three weeks. Suddenly, The Hurricane ran past me, the Hardcore Title bouncing over his shoulder as he went. I quickly took a peek outside and saw Christian and Chris Jericho in hot pursuit of him. As soon as Christian neared the door I stuck my arm out and clotheslined him, but as soon as I stepped out Jericho went for my injured ribs with a kendo stick. I felt a great pain in my right side as my ribs started to hurt worse, maybe I had broken them. I turned around, facing away from Jericho, and saw that Hurricane was standing there in the hall.

"Get the hell outta here." I yelled and with that Hurricane disappeared, while Jericho (and now with Christian's help) kept on pummeling me. A cameraman stood nearby and recorded everything. Suddenly, out of nowhere Hurricane and Rob Van Dam appeared scaring Christian and Jericho away. After they were gone I was still lying on the floor holding my injured ribs Hurricane and RVD were hovering over me.

The trainer rushed out and as soon as he moved my arms, he came to the same conclusion that I had, my ribs were broken, but neither of us knew how many. Medics arrived soon and wheeled me off to the hospital where the doctors told me that I had broken both ribs and a couple that had been bruised before as well as getting a few new bruised ones. They told me that I would be out of action for at least a month maybe two depending on how resilient I was, even though I had to fight The Undertaker in less than two weeks.

A few minutes later Vince himself arrived and came in to check up on me, I told him this month's pay per view would need a new main event.

Vince asked, "Is there anything that I can do."

"Yeah," I replied. "Get a cameraman up here, I have a message for The Undertaker to record."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm gonna forfeit my title to him." Vince just looked shocked. He started to say something, but I interrupted him, "Trust me Vince, I think that in the long run we can turn this into a positive." He just nodded. "My belts are in my locker room." So half an hour later I turned the title over to The Undertaker and told Vince that I was gonna take three months off just to be on the safe side and I wanted a little vacation for myself. After I had recorded the message, Vince said to me, "Wayne, you know how I love unexpected angles, but not angles that jeopardize my plans for a great match." All I could do was nod.

Two weeks later while resting at home I received a call that would set my healing back another month. The lovely Lita called my house and told me the most gut-wrenching thing in my entire life. Lita and Matt were going to try and work out their problems and I was now left out in the cold. I promptly went into my personal weight room picked up a nice 25-pound weight and promptly hit myself in the ribs causing them to break once again, sending new waves of pain running through my body. I went out and hopped into my SUV and drove to the nearest hospital where doctors inquired how I had re-injured my ribs. I simply told them that I had gotten into a good pace lifting weights and when I brought down my right arm it slammed into my ribs, breaking them once again. When I got home I called up Vince and told him what happened and that I would need another month off; he gave it to me without a moment's hesitation.

I hung up the phone. Later that night the phone rang, I looked at the Caller ID; it was Lita's cell phone number. I just let the phone ring and after the fifth ring the answering machine picked up.

"Wayne, I'm sorry about what happened to you and between us. If you need to talk, you can call me." I went back into the kitchen and finished making my dinner, a nice thick cheeseburger and fries (for some odd reason, I had a difficult time gaining weight so I wasn't worried about getting out of shape). Two weeks went by, Lita had been calling at least three times every day. Eventually I took the answering machine's tape and went out back and set the damn thing on fire. I went back in and put in a fresh tape and no more programmed the message when Lita called once again.

"Wayne, I know your home. Pick up the damn phone and let's talk about this." That really set me off.

I picked up the cordless phone and said, "You want to talk. Okay, but I'll do the talking. You were the first woman I had loved in years and you knew that. And you still dropped me like a sack of shit with a fucking phone call. Quit calling my house and leave me the hell alone." I slammed the phone back down onto its base. Almost instantly the phone started ringing, it was Lita once again. This time I just let it ring.

The machine picked up once again. "So you want to play things like that?" Lita said. "Well, the entire time you and I were together, I was still fucking Matt." That one set me off. I grabbed the phone and slammed it and the answering machine down on the floor and proceeded to stomp the living shit out them. I ate a lite dinner and went to bed, the phone (in the bedroom) rang twice in the middle of the night, but I just turned over and went back to sleep.

A month later, I was sitting in front of the television nursing a wine cooler (though I didn't drink very often) when there was knocking at my door. I set the wine cooler down and went over to the door and looked through the peephole. Standing outside in the heat was Stacy Keibler, her clothes had started to darken and stick to her as she sweated more and more. I opened the door and Stacy rushed right in.

"Damn, it's hot out there today." She said. Soon the air conditioning started to have it's effect on her body and she came over and gave me a hug, which I gave back (since she was close to my height I didn't have to bend down in order to hug her). "How have you been Wayne?"

"Alright." I said. "But I am having a problem with something though."

"Lita. I already know. Trish really wanted to fly down here as soon as she heard, but Vince wouldn't let her."

"Then how come you're down here?" I asked.

"I had an appearance to do not to far from here, so I figured that I'd come and check up on you. No one has heard from you, and some of the guys, and girls, were starting to get worried. Besides, Trish bugged me until I promised her that I'd check up on you." I went over and sat down in my chair and started to sip on my wine cooler. "I didn't know you drank."

"I don't that often, only when I'm pissed off. This thing between Lita and I has really gotten my blood boiling."

Stacy looked a little hesitant. "May I have one?"

"If you're old enough." I replied. She just smiled and went to the refrigerator, and when she opened up the door and bent over, her already short-shorts rode up even higher showing her long tan legs, and the soft curves of her ass cheeks. Her body was absolutely divine, like an 18-year-olds.

She came back in and sat down on the couch near my chair. I pushed play on the DVD remote and up popped the last pay-per-view (I bought all of the pay-per-views). "Wayne, we really need you back now. I know that you were going to become a heel after your match with 'Taker, which would lead to you and Lita getting into a fight, but since Steve left, we don't really have any guys that can play a better good guy than you. And according to the story lines, I ditch the Dudleys and get together with you as your manager/girlfriend." Slowly she sipped on her wine cooler then she said something that surprised me. "Wayne, please don't injure yourself anymore," I snapped my head up. "We're all very concerned about you. We know that you injured yourself on purpose because of Lita, Vince was going to order you to a shrink, but I talked him out of it. Wayne, if you want, I'll be your new girlfriend." I almost choked on my wine cooler.

After I settled down a bit I replied, "That can't happen."

"Why?" She asked. "Do you think I'll pull a Lita and fuck someone else? I've seen the video of you and Torrie. I know how good you are at eating pussy and from the stories that I've heard from the other girls and before that bitch Lita changed her story, you're a very sensitive and caring person and I've never been able to find a man that's any good in any of those categories. You are a very sweet and handsome guy and you didn't deserve what happened to you, but that's all in the past now." To be honest our little talk was starting to get me worked up, but I kept my distance. Stacy polished off the rest of her wine cooler, bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I've got to go, but I'll be back in about a half hour."

I was a little confused. "Why?" I asked.

"I don't have to be back for two days, so Vince wanted me to bunk in with you, just to make sure you don't do anything bad to yourself, again."

"Okay." I said. "Go get your stuff and I'll clean up a room for you." Stacy just gave me a smile and left, while I hustled around the house trying to clean up. Promptly at 5:30, Stacy pulled up in her rental and I immediately rushed out to help her carry what little baggage she had inside.

"I didn't really have the time to clean out the spare bedroom, so I figured that you can sleep in my bedroom and I'll sleep in the recliner." I said.

"No, this is your house; you can sleep wherever you want to sleep." As we entered my bedroom I lay her suitcase down one of the dressers. "Besides the bed looks about big enough for the both of us."

I sighed and shook my head. "Thanks for the offer, but to be honest I...I...just want to sleep alone in my recliner."

"Whatever works for you Wayne." She said.

"So what do you want for dinner?" I asked her, quickly changing the subject.

"I have a craving for a nice thick steak." She replied. I took a step back and looked Stacy up and down. "Don't be fooled." She said. "Just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't eat an entire steak by myself. I saw the cutest little restaurant type place in town."

I shook my head, "Na. I've got a couple of nice steaks that I was going to have this week. I can cook those."

"Are you going to need any help?"

I shook my head and said, "No. I don't think so, but I do need someone to talk to. Something to take my mind off...you know."

Stacy nodded, "I understand completely." I went into the kitchen and fired everything up while Stacy took a seat at the table. "So is that why you've been so messed up, because of Lita?" I just nodded my reply and went about working on dinner. "You really liked her didn't you," That I couldn't reply to.

"Can we please talk about something else," I asked, Stacy just nodded.

"So what do you think about the storyline?" She asked.

"Which one?"

"The one about you and me," She replied.

I shook my head. "I don't really have a problem with the manager thing, but I just don't think that I can handle a girlfriend right now, real or on TV. I just...I don't want to get hurt again."

"Wayne, I can tell this is making you feel uncomfortable so we won't talk anymore about this until tomorrow, but only on one condition," She said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want you to just think about you and me being together. Also, tomorrow, Vince requested that I talk to you about Lita, if you need to, he'll send you to Smackdown."

I thought it over for a second, "Okay."

Just then Stacy's cell phone rang. "Hello?" She answered. "Oh, Hi...no...he's all right...yes you may..." Stacy handed me the phone.

"Is it Lita?" I asked sadly.

"No, someone who's been dying to talk to you," She replied.

I took the phone from Stacy, "Hello?"

"Hi sweet thing," Came the soft reply.

"I'm sorry, but who may I ask is this?" A long silence ensued.

"You know, you're lucky Stacy's down there instead of me because I would have kicked your ass for asking a question like that."

Now I was starting to get really pissed, "Who the fuck is this?" I asked again.

"Jeez Wayne, you don't have to get angry or anything, it's me, Trish."

"Oh. I'm sorry it's just that lately I've been under a little stress." I said.

"I know everything." I just rolled my eyes.

"Does everyone know about this?" I asked.

"Yeah, everyone knows. Actually most of the people are on your side." She replied. "I'm just calling to check up on you, to see if you're alright."

"Yes." I replied. "I'm okay. My doctor said that I could start training in a couple of weeks."

"So...since you don't want to go out with Stacy, how about you go out with me?" She asked.

I sighed, "Trish, I have to go. I've got dinner cooking and I don't want to burn up all of Stacy's cell phone minutes."

Now Trish sighed, "Alright, but think about what I said."

"Okay."

"Bye." She said.

"Later." I replied, hung up the phone and handed it back to Stacy.

"So, what did she want?" Stacy asked.

I sighed and said, "She wanted to know if I wanted to go on a date with her and she wanted me to think about being her boyfriend."

"I know you have enough on your plate now, but I have to tell you one other thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

She replied, "The other Divas are after you also, excluding Jazz and Jackie 'cause they're both married. So I wouldn't be a least bit surprised if you got a few more date offers in the next few days."

"Can we just let this be until later?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," She replied. I went about the kitchen finishing the steaks up and prepping a salad. After a few minutes I placed the steaks plates and put some salad on each plate as well. I carried the plates over to the table, placed one in front of Stacy and sat down with mine.

Suddenly, out of nowhere I said, "I'm sorry about you and Test, I saw what happened on Monday."

Stacy snorted and said, "I just can't believe that he did that to me."

"If you want my personal opinion, and don't take offense to what I'm going to say, but I think that you are much prettier than Torrie, even though you're not as top heavy as she is." Stacy laughed. "What?" I asked.

"I'll bet you twenty bucks that you have a copy of her Playboy."

Now I laughed, "Actually I have two. A normal copy and a copy with her signature wrapped in plastic so nothing will happen to it. For some odd reason she sent them to me."

"So did you like her photos?" She asked quietly.

Stacy was really starting to act and sound just like a jealous girlfriend. "They were okay, but somehow I felt that they weren't right. I don't really know what that means, but I just know that there was something wrong with the photos."

"But don't guys think that bigger is better? Apparently Andrew (Test) did." She said.

Sighing, I replied, "Not all guys. In fact I don't believe that bigger is necessarily better, but I do believe that taller is better. You can't imagine how sore my back got when I stood and made out with Lita. But whatever floats a guy's boat." We ate the rest of our dinner in silence and afterwards I cleaned the dishes. We then went into the living room and watched some TV until about ten o'clock. Soon we were tired and decided to go to bed. I got up and went to my master bathroom and brushed my teeth, as soon as I finished, Stacy had her turn in the bathroom. While she was in there she slipped into some, I guess they were pajamas, she had on a powder blue shirt with matching bottoms, but her shirt was a tank top and it appeared to be a little tight, and the bottoms were a pair of tight short-shorts.

Stacy noticed me staring at her choice of nightwear, "These are my guest clothes, normally, I sleep in my underwear or in nothing at all." She said the 'nothing at all' a little heavily. I went over to the bed and pulled the covers back some. Stacy came up behind me, hugged my back, and climbed into the bed. After she was settled, I covered her up with the covers and tucked her in.

Then I said, "Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but..." and with that I slowly leaned in and gave Stacy a kiss on her forehead.

As I started to leave, Stacy said, "Wayne?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Did you mean what you said about tall women?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I meant what I said. Goodnight."

"Night," She replied and with that I turned off the light and proceeded to my weight room. Thankfully I had my weight room soundproofed, because as soon as I got inside I immediately went over to my CD player and put "WWE Forceable Entry" in and quickly turned it to the second track; "Legs" sung by Kid Rock, it was also Stacy's theme song. All throughout the room posters of Stacy were hung on the walls, I even had almost every article of clothing that the WWE had auctioned off over the Internet that at one point had been worn by Stacy. These clothes I had set up in protective displays. I sat down on the bench and set up my weights, I no more than lifted twice when there was a knock at the door. Immediately, I froze in place. The door opened and there was nothing that I could do about it. Stacy walked in and before I could do anything she gasped.

"Oh dear, what, what is this Wayne?" She asked.

"Well..." I started to lie but figured that there was nothing that I could say that would explain this, "it's my...shrine...of sorts... to you." Again Stacy gasped. "Despite what I told you, I've had a huge crush on you since I started with the company, but I couldn't say anything to you because I was afraid that you'd reject me. So when Lita offered herself to me, I took it. I figured that you'd never fall for me. I did this even though I loved Lita, but I wasn't in love with her. I'm in love with you Stacy, madly, passionately in love with you." I set the weights back into their place and sat up, head bowed low. "I know, it's very strange. If you want to go, be my guest, I'll understand." Stacy walked around the room, looking inside of the cases at the clothes she once wore, while I started to sob.

Stacy rushed over to me and dropped to her knees, rubbing the back of my head, "What's wrong?" She asked.

I replied, "Please don't leave Stacy. I've been alone for so long, I don't think that I can take it anymore."

"What do you mean? Alone here at home or alone as in without a girlfriend," She asked.

"Both." I replied. "The silence is deafening and the voice of a one-sided conversation is worse. Please don't go, I beg you not to go."

She gently and slowly ran her hands through my hair, "Wayne, I won't go anywhere unless you want me to. I was serious about wanting to be your girlfriend, I've thought long and hard about this."

As I started to sob harder, I looked into her soft brown eyes and smiled for the first time in weeks. "Come on." She said smiling, "Let's go to your room, I think that it's time that we both get what we've been wanting." Slowly I stood up, Stacy took my hand and we walked to my bedroom. As we walked inside Stacy said, "Sit down on the bed, I'm going to change into something a little more comfortable." I sat down on the bed, pondering at all of the things that Stacy could come out in. But I couldn't believe that one of my greatest dreams was about to come true. Suddenly, the stereo in the bathroom blared "SHE'S GOT LEGS!" The door opened up. Stacy ran a socked foot up and down the doorframe a couple of times and then stepped out. I was shocked to say the least. Her hair was in pigtails and she wore a pair of black glasses. She had on a white blouse with a plaid skirt and was chewing on some bubble gum, she wore the perfect schoolgirl outfit.

"How did you know that you'd be needing that this weekend?" I asked.

She smiled "I didn't, but I figured that it would be good to have it just in case. But I want to make one thing absolutely clear."

12