The Fox and the Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face turned beet red and she turned away shamefully. She was about to run away, but I sprung on my feet, hugging her tightly from behind, placing my head on her shoulder gently. "It's all natural," I told her. "Call it collateral damage," I added, jokingly, my hands on her waist and close to her flooded pussy. Outside, rain fell heavily, never letting up, the sky dark from the angry clouds. Lightning cracked the sky and Christie jumped in my arms when the thunder reached our ears.

She turned in my hug so she was facing me; her arms around my neck, her eyes looking up at me. "I'm scared," she cried.

I laughed again. "Scared of what? Of thunder? It's nothing." Lightning cracked again and the thunder made her yelp and snuggle against my chest. I sat back down on the couch, drawing her close to my chest.

"You're safe," I said to her, patting her head reassuringly.

We laid on the couch with her head on my chest; she must've fallen asleep after a while, because her breathing was slow. She drooled slightly on my chest, making me smile. I don't know how long we were like this; I was beginning to get sore in that position, but at the same time, I didn't want to move. Lest I woke her up and she decided she didn't want to lay her head on my chest. Seeing her peaceful like this was strangely comforting.

The rain was falling light now and some of the clouds had parted in the sky. No more thunder sounded that morning. Christie opened her eyes sleepily. I must've dozed off too, because when I realized she'd waken up, she was looking at the table in front of us.

"Do you play chess?" she asked me curiously.

"Whenever I find a worthy opponent," I said, arching my brows in a suggestive expression, and she stood from the couch excitedly, taking the armchair of my opponent.

The truth was, I knew she played chess. Some of her friends had told me so. That was the only thing, apart from her appearance, that drew me to her... before today dawned.

And that was why I was preparing the board, earlier in the morning. Part of me knew Christie wouldn't leave this house until us two played a game.