The Fox and the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed all the way in, holding me down tightly by my arms, my breasts pressed together. His rapacious fingers found my clit, rubbed it for a bit then slid into my pussy; he found my spots quickly, as if he was made to do this exact motion. It was heavenly, and a mind-blowing orgasm came washing over me. He never stopped thrusting deep into my ass as my pussy imploded and my anus clenched and widened around his cock, waves of pleasure rocking my body. I was screaming with wild abandon and removed my foot from the counter, feeling a sudden soreness in my nether regions that followed my orgasm. It had never occurred to me one could cum from anal, or that it could feel that good for that matter.

Alex was true to his word. He would fuck me till I was sore. After I'd cum, he dragged me away from the mirror and set me against the wall, his dick never leaving my poor ass. I could feel my outstretched asshole was beginning to get sandburnt, all swollen and aching, but I never wanted him to stop, feeling that familiar tingle of the rising orgasm in my pussy. "Don't you stop," I pleaded. Now that I was up against the wall, my body took the whole brunt of his mighty thrusting. I bucked my ass back to him and he spanked me harshly, leaving red marks on my beautiful ass. It'd hurt to sit down the next day. I felt his breathing intensify and his dick tighten inside me. Somehow, I knew he was about to cum, and too late I realized what that entailed, but at that point I didn't care.

He grasped my hips strongly, buried himself as deep as he could go and let fly with a grunt. "Fuck, Christie." My insides were flooded with hot cum, something I thought I'd never let a guy do. But it felt so damn good, and I exploded in another orgasm and a scream. He kept up, grunting and filling me up, thrusting a couple more times. Once he slid out of my swollen asshole, cum leaked off of it. I felt empty, even though my asshole was full of cum. We were both panting and sweating by the end of it.

I felt like I was going to pass out. The world was spinning, and I was in tears. I hated myself. Cum leaking from my asshole, I picked up my bra and put on my dress as quickly as I could, avoiding his eyes and sobbing quietly so he wouldn't hear me. I glimpsed him cleaning off his dick from the bits of shit and blood in the sink, before I rushed out, forgetting to clean myself. I didn't find my panties - they must've been lost somewhere, but I didn't care. I just wanted to run at that point.

Every step in my stilettos was a painful one. My asshole had been fucked so thoroughly that I had to sway my ass right and left to accommodate for the pain. I tried clenching it to minimize the leakage, but that made it hurt so bad that I whimpered. I was red faced, in tears, drenched in my shame. How would I ever face Alex again? Let alone spend a whole year in the desks besides him!

As I headed for the exit, a hand grabbed my wrist, stopping me. For a moment, I thought it was him. But no, it was Matt, the last person I wanted to see right now... well, almost. He was grinning foolishly. "Why are you walking like that, Christie?"

"Fuck off," I yelled, wrenching my wrist free with a kind of strength that I didn't know I had. I kept waddling to the exit and I heard him burst into drunken laughter. Hot tears were running down my face when I ran outside to the cold air. There was not one soul outside. I hurried along the sidewalk, away from the loud music of the club, when I tripped on my stiletto. The fall sent a jolt of pain in my ass and I screamed in disdain. Getting back up would hurt me, I knew, so I instead sat on the ground, wrapping my arms around my knees in uncomfortable position in which my swollen asshole stung and my pussy ached. I sobbed, my eyes teary. I felt the cum leak out, pooling on my black dress. The fabric would be ruined come morning.

I don't know how long I stayed there, in the cold parking lot. It seemed like forever. But I couldn't go anywhere. I needed a phone to call my father to come pick me up, but my phone was in my purse, which I had forgotten inside the club. I dreaded the thought of going back inside. It wouldn't do if everyone saw me swaying ridiculously like that. And I couldn't just walk away either.

Lost in my thoughts as I was, I gasped, startled when something landed next to me. It was my purse. I looked behind me; he was standing tall, half his face plunged in shadow. The other half showed a perplexed, but calm look, but instantly, I knew that he understood. "Are you alright?" he asked me, not unkindly. I was taken aback by his sudden gentleness.

"I'm..." Fine, I tried to say. But it wouldn't come out. My bottom lip trembled from my tears.

"Do you want me to sit beside you?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"No." I did not mean it, and for a moment, I thought he could tell. And he forgave me for it.

Alex nodded understandingly and turned to leave. "Wait," I urged him, tears welling in my eyes. "... Alex?" I whimpered, breathless. "... help me, please," I uttered quietly, weeping. I didn't know what was up with me. I didn't usually say "please", to anyone but my daddy.

His approach was fast. He offered me his hand, which I took, and in one motion, he lifted me in his arms. My ass didn't hurt as much in this position, I found, which was a blessing. He started walking... somewhere. "Where are we going?" I dared ask. I shivered in the cold, so I snuggled my head up his chest.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked me, his gaze somewhere off.

"Somewhere... not here," I said and chuckled bitterly. My weeping had stopped; he was smiling gently at me. I leaned my head back on his arm, looking at him dreamily. I ran my hand through his spiky hair for the first time and loved it. He looked back at me with his intense, green eyes and a slightly troubled look on his face. "You're a virgin, aren't you?" he stated.

"Technically," I muttered wearily. I was beginning to doze off.

I heard a beep. The door of a car opened and I was placed right onto the leather seat. It looked like an expensive car. The moment my ass touched down, I regretted it. He shut my door; I barely noticed, my eyes closing from fatigue. That was it for me, I was all spent.

But the man on the seat next to me was full of surprises. My eyes caught an open notebook on the dashboard of Alex's car - the same notebook he had in class. A very familiar figure was drawn skillfully with pencil on the first page. I blinked a few times, unsure if it was just my imagination, but through my weariness, I saw it clearly. It was a portrait of me, smiling.