The Fox Girl

Story Info
Training a half-human slave to pleasure me.
2.6k words
4.13
21.2k
34
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story arose from a meeting with 'Belle' on an internet chat site. The initial scenario and characters were entirely her own idea; her first contribution was a detailed description and a request that thereafter I take charge. Thereafter she followed me obediently although in truth I was trying to be obedient to her vision. I have rewritten the dialogue into a story, submitted here with her permission. Our words and actions are pretty much exactly as we exchanged them.

*****

I first saw the fox girl in the cages along with a gang of others they had just brought in. I was idly looking for a new slave and there was something about her; definitely mostly human but with triangular ears covered in reddish hair which twitched nervously as she adjusted to her cage. Her nose was subtly non-human and almost tended towards a snout, from which a spray of fine whiskers emerged. It would have looked absurd and it is impossible to describe without sounding ridiculous but the gene splicers had done their work well with this one; it was not the features of a fox stuck haphazardly on a human. Rather her whole shape was subtly different; her body lean - muscular but without bulging, a flat stomach and as far as I could see under her filthy clothes, small breasts which were slightly higher than they should have been. Her movements as I later learned were liquid, darting, feral. But that day she was still, sitting at the back of the cage while the others, eager for a kinder master and a quick sale, disported themselves, pouted or opened their legs to indicate their eagerness to oblige.

She however sat at the back, still and observant, as if trying to avoid attention rather than attract it. I find this frozen watchfulness charming and an excellent sign. It suggests a creature who has already been broken and so half the work is done (but only half.) It is true what they say, that to get a really good slave you must break before you rebuild. But unlike most people I dislike the breaking. While other people take pleasure in that and skimp on the remaking, it is the latter that interests me most. With this one I later learned it was the usual story - passed from owner to owner as a child's plaything, a pet, a curiosity. Never in one person's hands for long and so no need to invest in good treatment. Her last master had obviously been violent and, I presume, sexually demanding. Her cheek bore a fading bruise and the way she crossed her arms over her small breasts and kept her legs tightly closed suggested this. Some behavioural details I later learned confirmed this though I never bothered to get the details. She was psychologically damaged, almost reduced to nothing however - that was the main thing. I hoped she was not too physically damaged too, but of course I could re-sell her if she was.

But I have not mentioned her crowning glory, and the thing which drew my eye at first: her tail.

Continuing from the base of her spine was a complete fox's tail of red hair - bushy and flowing, with a white tip. It flowed from her lower back without seeming artificially stuck on - entirely natural, in a bizarre way. It moved behind her in an unconsciously liquid way, prehensile, erect and at the moment I first saw her, with the white tip peeping over one shoulder. It made sense of her bizarre looks; without it she would have seemed unfinished, unbalanced. I paid the price without haggling and had her taken home. She neither struggled nor fawned, remaining watchful and still.

Over the months to come I began the task of remaking her. That is to say, I issued instructions for her remaking; part of the pleasure of wealth is to say "Do this" and it is done... My staff were told to be correct with her but distant. Never abusing or threatening, looking after her physical needs but offering no rewards or warmth - that role was reserved to me. It was I who fed her treats, occasionally petted her, allowed her to sleep at my feet, chatted to her in a friendly, soothing tone. I made no sexual or other demands, other than obedience. I did not threaten or punish - there was no need. Her fear of punishment, instilled by others, and her need for my approval and affection were enough and she slowly became loyal, calm, and appeared devoted to me. My staff told me that when I was away on business she slept on my bed and appeared to pine. Getting onto my bed should have merited discipline but I forebore to administer it. I took her devotion as a good sign.

I clothed her in short, tight shorts which had to be specially made of course and a tight fitting sports bra which covered her whole breasts but enhanced their firm, almost conical outline. You will think me silly for putting such obvious clothes on her but she is my slave, not yours, and I care nothing for your opinion. I wanted to see her vulpine movements as clearly as possible and delighted to see her firm calves, slender legs and flat stomach as unencumbered by clothing. I covered her sex parts because I did not want to tempt myself too soon, and also as a sign to her that they were not significant - yet. I did of course equip her with a collar as a sign of her status but I am pleased to say I never had course, during that first year, to attach the leash to it. While others would boast of how they controlled their slave this way, I was privately proud that my control did not depend on such dull, physical means.

After a full year, I judged the time was right. I had never made sexual demands of her, nor even let her see me naked. She was aware that I took other slaves into my bed, for at times she was penned away for an hour or a night and she must have been aware why. But she never asked of course, simply appearing grateful to be released. This morning however I thought it was right to begin. She had awoken before me and stepped lightly from her cushion beside my bed to the balcony overlooking the sea. The rising sun silhouetted her and shone through her tail, making it appear to glow red. Unbidden, my cock arose as it had many times before when I had watched her; up to now I had resisted its call but this morning I decided it was time. I arose and took off my dressing gown, walking to the balcony behind her. "Good morning Belle" I commented, in a normal voice.

She jumped and turned, her eyes widening at the sight she had never seen before. She appeared confused, uncertain as to what to do. I moved closer and was pleased to see that she remained calm and obedient rather than shrinking and cringing; my months of aloof kindness were having their effect.

"It's time to learn your main task Belle. I have a busy job and I can get tense and tired. Your job will be to soothe me. Can you guess how you will do that?"

She paused: "With a massage Master?" she asked, looking up at me with a slight smile, breathing slowly as the sun rose behind us.

"Very good Belle. Now do you know what this is? It's my cock. Say the word Belle..."

"Cock." She repeated the word, smiling and seeming to seek my approval. "That's your cock." She pointed to it.

"Yes Belle it is. Good girl. Your job is to please my cock and if you do so I shall be pleased. Now how many ways can you think of to please it?"

"I don't know Master, what do you want me to do to please your cock?" she asked, looking up at me with wide eyes as her finger brushed against the shaft by accident.

I slapped her hand away. "Bad girl! You are never to touch it without my orders, do you understand? However you had the right idea. One way you can please me is with your hand. When I say 'hand' or 'masturbate' you are to stop whatever you are doing, come to me and put your hand on my cock. Now what are the words?"

She yelped, pulling her hand back, and looking down at the ground as if ashamed. "I'm sorry Master, I didn't mean to do that" she said timidly, biting her lip. "Hand, masturbate", she said softly, looking up at me, worried that I might withhold my approval.

"Masturbate" I ordered.

She moved my hand to my cock, then looked up at me again, not knowing what to do. She wrapped her fingers around my cock, appearing confused about how it felt to her.

"Good. Now like this." I showed her how to masturbate me, how the pre-cum drops from the tip, how the skin slides over the shaft. "You will know when your work has been good because I shall cum. Do you know what that means Belle?"

She felt the pre-cum on her hand, and pulled her hand away, touching the stickiness. She sniffed and licked her finger, curious, whiskers twitching. "No Master I don't." She put her hand back, moving how I had showed me to. "Will it relax you Master?"

"It will relax me Belle and I shall be very pleased. This stickiness comes out first, before the cum. if you do your work well I shall shoot out thick, white liquid from the end of my cock. I shall allow you to eat this, it will be very good for you. Would you like to do that?" All the while my voice gentle, offering this and my approval as a reward.

"Thank you Master, I would be glad to eat it." She said with a smile, her hand moving slightly faster. She looked down at my cock, amazed as she ran her thumb over the head slowly, before continuing to move her hand.

"Very good Belle. Carry on for the moment. Now there are other ways you will please my cock. These ways also have names. Their names are mouth, cunt, ass and tail. Can you say those words Belle?"

"Mouth, cunt, ass, tail." She repeated after me slowly, making an apparent effort not to say anything wrong. She continued to move her hand, looking up to me hoping that she had everything right.

"Excellent Belle. Now I am going to teach you all of these ways over time. But we will start with just one. I know these words are strange Belle but choose one for us to learn today."

She nodded her head and bit her lip. "Umm...tail?" She asked, looking up at me with a grin, her hand moving slightly faster and an unsettled excitement appearing in her voice.

"Very good Belle, an excellent choice. Now this is an unusual one because it is the one method that you will teach me. I will teach you how to use your hand, mouth, cunt and ass. But you will teach me what you can do with your tail. Begin now."

"Tail", I ordered.

She looked at me confused for a second, before curling her tail around her, wrapping it around my cock and beginning to move it up and down slowly, the tail tightening and relaxing as well as twisting around my cock.

"Very good Belle. I am going to cum over your pretty tail and then you are going to lick off that cum. Continue, but tell me - are you having any feelings arising in you as you wank my cock with your tail?"

"Yes Master, it's a weird feeling right here." She rested a hand over her lower stomach and slipped it into her shorts, before pulling it out with a look of surprise. "Master, it's sticky!" She licked her hand slowly while her tail moved faster and she moaned slightly, shivering as if her own tail were an erogenous zone making her get aroused easily.

"When I tell you, you may put your hand down there and rub. Do it now and tell me what you feel. Continue wanking me with your tail."

"Yes Master." She moved a hand down under the short shorts, and started to rub herself. I could see the moment when her fingers hit her clit. She moaned softly, her body jerking slightly. "Master, it feels so nice..."

"Good Belle, whenever you wank me I may allow you to do this. But you are never, ever to touch yourself there without my permission. Do you understand? Now continue touching your cunt and wank me off. Make me cum, Belle, with your beautiful red tail.

"Yes Master." She moved her tail a bit faster, as it tightened around me. She moaned again as I perceived she got closer to orgasm, moving so that her fingers were pumping in and out of her. "Please Master...I feel like I'm going to explode!"

"You may explode then Belle, this is called cumming and I want you to finger your cunt and wank my cock so that we cum at the same time. Do it now!"

She nodded her head, her tail tightening even more, moving faster as she fingered herself faster, before crying out and cumming on her own fingers, her back arching.

My cock stiffened as I saw her cum, my hot sperm shooting out and down onto the beautiful red fur of her tail. Two, three, four spurts - her instinct telling her somehow to keep going and not to stop. Finally the flow ceased and I felt my cock begin to relax. "Very good Belle. Now your reward is to lick up my cum from your tail and my cock. Then you may fetch breakfast. Carry on."

She continued to move her tail, making me jolt slightly as she squeezed out the last drops. She nodded her head, smiling. She leaned down, licking my cock to make it clean with a tongue that was muscular, slightly rough and a little too long to be human. Then she reached down with her hand and scooped the cum off her tail, putting it into her mouth and swallowing it with evident pleasure. I had a mental image of a fox, entirely animal, curling around to lick my sperm off her tail directly but of course this was beyond her in real life. "Did I make you happy master?" she asked softly, looking up at me.

"You are a good girl Belle. You made me very happy. Now fetch breakfast and tomorrow I shall teach you what to do with your mouth."

"Yes Master." She replied happily, and skipped off down the stairs to make and fetch my breakfast.

I was left with a profound sense of pride, that I had proved myself right again. The fox girl had been broken with pain and neglect but I was remaking her. Now she would do these things not simply to survive or because of the threat of beatings and starvation, but because she wanted to please me, even because they brought her pleasure of her own. I would have to be careful there, my pleasure was her true reward and her own merely a pleasant side effect. Though I must confess the sight of her hand between her legs, and her animal cries, had contributed in no small way to my own pleasure.

And she had not seemed to notice my one mistake; I should not have given her the choice but instead taken whatever part of her I most wanted. Yet I would have chosen her tail in any case, and I somehow knew that this was what she would choose too. Before she returned I showered and dressed; she would not see me naked until our next lesson.