The Fragile Abandoned Ch. 06

Story Info
Jessica tries to ignore her own urges and heal Natalie.
3.4k words
4.38
24.9k
15

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks for all the overwhelmingly positive feedback, everyone! I'll try to keep these coming as quickly as I can without rushing it! Also, if you haven't read the other chapters, you should go ahead and do that. Thanks again!

-ANDY-

The next two days were wasted with alcohol, porn, and sleep. I shut my phone off, logged out of every social network, and turned off my email notifications.

No matter how many times I tried to drown out Natalie's image with the faces and bodies of porn actresses, Natalie would keep coming back to me.

She had offered me everything she could and I acted like a complete asshole to her. I just wanted the sex to stop. I just wanted a normal relationship with my baby sister like we used to have.

But Natalie was too sexy and too vulnerable, that I just couldn't help myself. I hoped I hadn't fucked things up beyond repair, but I was pretty sure that I had.

It was Tuesday when I turned my phone on again. There were twenty missed calls, thirty texts, and five voicemails- a lot less than I expected.

The first voicemail was from Martin, my agent:

"Andy, where are you? I've been trying to get a hold of you for the past 48 hours! The studio has some notes for you about what subjects to talk about and avoid during the press junket. Get back to me when you get this."

The next three were from Jessica:

"Andy, you need to get back here, you fucking asshole. Natalie's a complete mess and I can't talk to her. She's your baby sister, Andy, how could you do this? She isn't one of your model skanks that you can just fuck and forget about."

"Do I need to go to your house and harass you there? I need your help, Andy! I can't watch her every second! Get over here!"

Jessica's third voicemail was quieter:

"Listen, Andy, I'm begging you. Natalie won't eat and I have to force her to drink water. I missed my flight tonight because I couldn't leave her alone. She needs you. I need you. Just please come home."

The last voicemail was from Natalie. I could barely hear her voice, so I had to put my earbuds into the phone to understand her:

"Andy? I'm... I'm sorry for everything. We can just be friends if you'd like. As long as you're with me, that's all that matters. I love you."

Natalie must have told Jessica about us. Jessica could probably keep the secret, but it still worried the shit out of me. I needed to avoid this whole situation. Besides, I had a movie to promote.

Just as I was about to call Martin back, my doorbell rang. I went to go answer it, hoping it wasn't Jessica. I opened the door and looked through the blinding sunlight to see Martin.

"Hey Martin, I was just about to call you," I mumbled.

"Jesus, man, you look terrible!" he said.

"It's been a fun Thanksgiving."

"Well, get your shit together, 'cause this Thursday's the press junket."

"Got it. Where's the junket being held? Westwood Hotel again?"

"Yep," he said. Martin then handed me a stack of papers. "Here's your list of do's and don'ts."

"I've done this before, man."

"Just humor me, Andy."

I nodded and we stood there for a couple awkward moments, before Martin spoke again.

"Are you doing alright?"

"Just fine, Martin."

"Alright, good. Get cleaned up and I'll see you Thursday."

Martin walked away and I shut the door. I needed to clean myself up and clear my head of Natalie.

-JESSICA-

I sat next to a sleeping Natalie, stroking her hair. The first couple days after Thanksgiving were full of Natalie sobbing and shaking. On Monday and Tuesday, Natalie just slept and, when she was awake, she stayed silent. She never let go of her body pillow and she only left the bed when she either went to the bathroom or when I forced her to go to the kitchen. Not that going to the kitchen mattered, as she never ate anything.

Natalie woke up, then turned over to look at me.

"What day is it?" She asked.

I was taken aback for a moment, then answered. "It's Tuesday, sweetie."

Concern filled Natalie's eyes. "But you have school! You missed your flight!"

"Taking care of you is more important."

"You worked so hard! What about law school?" Natalie started tearing up.

"I can always go back. We've got our huge inheritance, remember?"

"But..." I put a finger over Natalie's lips.

"Stop arguing. Even if I didn't have that inheritance, I could never leave you like this. I love you, Natalie."

"I love you. And thank you." Natalie was quiet again, but not for very long. "Do we have any leftover turkey?"

"Tons." I could feel myself smiling.

Natalie slid out of bed, still naked. She had lost so much weight, it was terrifying. I was glad she finally agreed to eat something. Natalie went to her drawers and pulled out an old t-shirt of Andy's. I was worried she was going to have another breakdown at the reminder of her big brother, but she seemed to be okay.

We went downstairs and into the kitchen. I pulled out a tub of the leftover turkey and set it out for Natalie and I to eat. Natalie started eating slowly, then increased her pace, eating like an unstoppable horse.

"Natalie, slow down," I said.

Natalie coughed, then scampered over to the sink and threw up. I came over to her and held her hair out of her face as I rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry!" She cried.

"It's okay, just don't eat so fast. You haven't eaten anything in a while and you need to pace yourself."

When Natalie was done, I wiped her mouth and we went back to eating. She ate slowly and carefully this time.

In the middle of our lunch, I got a text from Chloe:

WHERE R U??? CLASSES STARTED!!! I MISS YOU

"Who was that from?" Natalie asked. From the look in her eyes, I could tell she wanted the message to be from Andy, but I had to disappoint her.

"From my roommate, Chloe. She's so needy."

"Why?"

"Ugh. Promise you won't tell anyone about this?"

"Of course!"

"The night before I left, she and I got drunk and started talking shit about guys. Well, one thing led to another and..."

Natalie leaned in closer.

"...we just kinda had sex."

Natalie blushed. "Had sex? With a girl?"

"Don't tell anyone!"

"I promise I won't!" Natalie said. "How was it?"

"It was... good. It was very good. Girls just know what they're doing down there, I guess. But anyway, it was just a sexual thing that meant nothing, but she's trying to turn this into some relationship, and that could never happen."

"Why not?"

"I'm not a lesbian! Sure, the sex was good, but I like guys way more. Besides, I'm not ready for a relationship anyway."

Natalie and I spent the rest of the day together, watching TV and gossiping, like we used to. I was so happy she was eating again and some of the color in her skin had come back. She wasn't as care-free and happy as she used to be, but she was making progress.

I still wished Andy would come home. Even a phone call or a text would be nice. Something. I knew he still cared about Natalie, but he needed to show it. There was only so much that I could do. The poor girl needed her big brother.

That night, Natalie climbed into bed, but I pulled her out.

"Nope, you're not going to bed just yet. You need a shower," I said.

"Okay," Natalie sighed.

She took off her hand-me-down shirt and went into the bathroom. When she went in, I put on my PJ's, read a magazine, and ignored texts from Chloe.

About forty minutes after Natalie had gone in, I started getting worried. I opened the bathroom door and saw Natalie, curled up in a ball on the shower floor and sobbing her heart out. Not wanting to soak the only pair of PJs I had with me, I took them off and joined Natalie in the shower.

I wrapped my arms around Natalie, as she trembled and wept. She clung to me and buried her head in my shoulder.

"It's going to be okay, Natalie, I promise." I said.

Natalie finally calmed down and she relaxed, wrapping herself around me. Her wet, little naked body clinging to mine was making me hot, but I tried to ignore it. She already had one of her siblings fuck her, she didn't need another one. Natalie rubbed her legs against mine and it stung.

"Jesus, you've got some prickly legs!" I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't shaved in a while and it grows fast."

"It's fine. Here, turn around."

I made Natalie turn around and I opened my legs for her to sit against my body. I grabbed a nearby razor and shaving gel. I started rubbing shaving gel on her ankles, then worked my way up. I got to her knees, then lower thighs, then stopped.

"You can keep going, if you want," Natalie said. "I won't be weirded out."

I did as she said and continued up to her upper thighs. Her breathing became labored as I got closer to her pussy.

"Just relax," I whispered in her ear.

Natalie relaxed against me and used my shoulder and neck as a headrest. I shaved her legs slowly, being very thorough. I wasn't sure how wrong or messed up this was, but I wanted it to last as long as possible. If it was making me wet, it couldn't be innocent.

The razor went up her upper thighs and Natalie started to purr. I finished shaving and rubbed her legs to make sure they were smooth. I did a fantastic job. I moved my hand back and accidentally touched her wet pussy. Natalie gasped.

"Sorry, my bad!" I said.

Natalie took my hand in hers, which was trembling. She placed my hand over her clit and forced me to start rubbing. She turned her head towards mine and gave me the most passionate kiss I had ever received. She removed her hand from mine and ran her fingers through my hair. I pulled back from her and took my hand off her pussy.

"Natalie, we can't. I'm just going to hurt you like Andy did."

"You won't!" She breathed.

"I can't give you a relationship or love or anything like that."

"This is just sexual," Natalie said. "I just want to feel good again."

She forced her tongue into my mouth and thrust my hand onto her clit. Natalie whimpered and writhed against me. She ran her fingers through my hair again and used her other hand to rub my leg. I used my free hand to knead her left breast and play with her erect nipple.

My thumb was now rubbing her clit and I slipped a finger inside her. Natalie gasped at my penetration, then relaxed again. I rubbed her clit and g-spot simultaneously and Natalie started convulsing. She opened her mouth wide, letting out a guttural moan, as she pulled my hair in ecstasy. Natalie collapsed in my arms and I pulled my finger out of her. She grabbed my hand and sucked on the finger that was inside her.

Natalie turned around and got on her hands and knees, leaving my pussy wide open and vulnerable. She started rubbing my soaking wet pussy, paying special attention to my engorged clit. I moaned and she looked up at me, her hungry eyes staring through me from behind a thin curtain of Natalie's dark hair. I came from this sight alone.

Not quite through with me, Natalie stuck two fingers inside of me and moved her head down to my pussy. She sucked on my clit and rapidly finger-fucked me. I couldn't take any more and came all over again, harder than I ever had at that point. I relaxed and she pulled herself up to kiss me. She wrapped her arms around me and we entwined our bodies together.

We laid in that bathtub together, softly kissing, until the shower water got freezing cold. We got out and dried ourselves off in silence, occasionally looking up at each other and giggling. Natalie and I then cuddled in bed, naked, and fell asleep.

-NATALIE-

I woke up the next morning, my head resting between Jessica's breasts. I could have never imagined having sex with a girl before, let alone my own sister. I was glad that I did, though. It was different from having sex with Andy. Besides the obvious reasons, sex with Jessica was about making each other feel good. With Andy, it felt like more of an emotional connection.

Andy....

I hadn't thought about him since last night. I thought I was getting over him yesterday, as I was able to eat, smile, and talk again. But the instant I was alone with my own thoughts in the shower, the loss of Andy hit me again. I had potentially lost my best friend and the love of my life forever. I knew I couldn't live without him.

However, I loved fooling around with Jessica, as it was a nice distraction. I had to try to get over Andy for her, as she was giving up law school for me. It was the least I could do.

When Jessica woke up, we went downstairs for breakfast, not even bothering to get dressed. We ate breakfast together in silence, sometimes giving each other an absentminded smile. As we were finishing up breakfast, Jessica spoke up.

"Natalie, last night was fun, but it really can't happen again."

"I know," I said, quietly. "It was a lot of fun, though."

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Are you doing okay this morning?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, I'm feeling good. I think I needed last night."

"Orgasms can make everything better!"

We giggled and then were quiet again, before Jessica whispered to me.

We spent the day watching TV and chatting, not even bothering to get dressed. At one point, we started watching a lingerie commercial.

"I've never worn lingerie before," I said.

"Really?" Jessica asked.

"I don't think so."

Jessica shut off the TV and grabbed me by the hand. She led me upstairs to her bedroom and to her walk-in closet. In the back of the walk-in closet, was a small dresser with a lock on it. Jessica went and got the key, unlocking it. Inside the dresser was a big selection of lingerie.

"Pick one," Jessica said.

"But your breasts are bigger than mine," I said.

"Don't worry about it, just try one on."

I sifted through the pile, before Jessica's hand flashed out and picked one for me.

"Try this one!" Jessica said.

It was incredibly sexy and made up of lace and mesh. I put it on, despite the fact that the bra was way too big. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror in Jessica's closet.

"Well, what do you think?" Jessica asked.

"I feel... beautiful," I said, as I admired the sexy lingerie on my body.

"You should get some of your own!"

"But... I have no one to wear it for," I said, quietly.

Suddenly, Jessica's phone rang in the other room.

"Ugh, it's probably Chloe. I'll go answer it and maybe that'll get her off my ass." Jessica bounded off.

I admired myself a little more, then took it off. As I folded it and put it back, I noticed something flesh-colored in the drawer. I dug in and pulled it out. It was a big dildo, with a harness attached to it.

The dildo was thick and veiny and reminded me of Andy's cock, but a little longer. I ran my quivering hand over the veins and ridges.

"Shit!" I heard Jessica say.

I spun around to see Jessica standing in the doorway.

"I-I'm sorry!" I stammered.

Jessica sighed. "It's fine."

"Wh-what's this for?"

"It's a strap-on. I had a very adventurous boyfriend a while ago. These days, I use the suction cup against my bed post and get on my knees so I can get fucked doggy style."

I could feel my face getting hot. "Can I try it?"

"Uh, sure, I guess."

"Can you show me how to use it?" I asked. My face must have been beet-red. The room was getting stuffy and I was starting to smell my own arousal.

"I don't know."

"We won't be fooling around like last night. I just want tips. I can take care of myself."

Jessica and I went into my bedroom with the strap-on and she stuck it to my bed post. When it was all secured, I instantly dropped to my hands and knees to line myself up.

"Make sure you're wet enough, first," Jessica said.

"I'm soaking wet right now," I breathed. Jessica giggled and started to leave the room.

"Well, have fun!"

"You don't have to leave!"

Jessica got on her knees in front of me and brushed my hair over my shoulder.

"It's probably best that I leave you to do this. I said last night was a one-time thing and I meant it."

Jessica put her hands on my shoulders and gently shoved me back on the fake cock. I whimpered and took the entire thing inside of me. Jessica leaned down, put my chin between two of her fingers and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"You don't need anyone else to make you happy," she said.

Jessica then got up, left my room, and closed the door behind her.

When I got used to the feeling of the dildo, I moved forward, then back again. I moved my body back and forth on it slowly, feeling every texture and enjoying every second. I escaped into my own little world.

In this world, Andy was tender and gentle as he fucked me. In between his moans and gasps of pleasure, he'd tell me he loved me. I knew that when we were finished, he would hold me and we would fall asleep together in each other's arms. I knew that in the morning, he would still be there and would still be in love with me.

I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks, as I fucked the dildo faster and faster. I whimpered, moaned, and wept uncontrollably, as I moved my hand down to my clit and rubbed it furiously. I screamed, started convulsing, and my pussy constricted the dildo, as my orgasm took control of my body.

After I had pulled myself off of the fake cock, I collapsed on the floor. My legs were spread out, I was covered in sweat, and I couldn't move a muscle. Jessica entered the room, showered and fully dressed for the day. How long was I away in that world of mine?

Jessica got on her knees and brushed my soaked hair out of my eyes.

"You've been at it for a while! Did you have fun?" Jessica asked.

I nodded. "Thank you," I squeaked. I didn't have the energy to say anything else.

"You're welcome." Jessica leaned in and kissed my lips again, forcing a small whimper out of me. She left the room, leaving me lying on the floor, naked, vulnerable, and weak. This dildo wasn't Andy, but at least it wasn't going to break my heart.

After I had found my energy, I got showered and dressed. I turned on my phone, to see that I had gotten a text message from Andy. My heart was in my throat.

I'M SORRY.

That was all the text message said.

My life-long best friend had taken my virginity, fucked me several times, then abandoned me and broke my heart, and he texts me "I'm sorry?!" Andy should have said that five days ago. He should have come back and held me. A shitty, brief apology text wasn't going to cut it now. Jessica did his job for him and did a better job of it too.

I locked my phone and chucked it in my purse. I didn't need Andy anymore.

To Be Continued...