The Franklin Twins Pt. 01: Prom

Story Info
Twins find an emotional connection.
3.7k words
4.47
31.6k
57
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted in this story are fictional and of legal consenting age.

******

Josh - 18 years old, 6 ft, brown hair, blue eyes, 225 lbs, muscular build, football player/linebacker's body.

Amy - 18 years old, 5'4, brown hair, blue eyes, 135 lbs, very fit, with muscle, but still very feminine, lacrosse players body.

Twins go to prom.

They say tragedy brings people closer together. The Franklin twins were no exception. In December, during a snowstorm their parents were involved in a fatal car crash. Their house and cars were paid for thanks to their parents insurance policies, and being of legal age they were able to stay in their own house. They had made it through the toughest time of it together, supporting each other when one became more emotionally vulnerable. Pulling through and supporting one another they still managed to finish up their senior year of highschool with decent grades. Their parents would be proud of how strong they had become together.

It's May now, and being seniors that means prom. The time for dresses, tuxes, flowers, and fun. It was friday, they had just finished the last of their finals, and they had one more week til the dance, if they ended up going that is. Amy was getting into a funk, and wasn't sure if she wanted to go.

Amy set the table as Josh finished making the fish, then they both brought the food over. Sitting down together, they said grace, and then Josh served the grilled salmon to both plates.

"So Amy, what are your thoughts about next week? Do you want me to see if any of the guys are without dates or going stag for ya?

Passing along the asparagus to Josh, with a half dazed look she replied, "I'm not really sure if I wanna even bother with it. I'd almost rather just rent a few movies and order a pizza, and hang out with my bro."

He looked into her eyes empathetically, "Yeah, we havn't really had any time to really even date this year. Most of the guys have just been talking about how they're renting beach houses and such to take the girls down to for the weekend, and about how much sex they're gonna have. I'm not really sure theres anyone left for me to even ask, since our class has more guys than girls, or that would just want to go home afterwards and not party."

She nodded in agreement. They finished up dinner and cleaned up, afterwards heading into the living room. Josh sat down first, and Amy cuddled up with him, on his left side, as they usually did when they watched tv. For them it wasn't weird to be so close together, it was comforting. He stroked her hair lightly as they watched Warcraft the movie. During a slow scene, she looked up at him and noticed he looked like he was pondering something. Poking him playfully in the side, she said, "Hey! If you're not gonna watch this I'm gonna put on The Real Houswives show!"

Rolling his eyes, he said, "Please, you wanted to see this movie just as much as me, and you can't stand that reality crap just as much as me."

Giving him a half smirk, half dirty look, she poked him again.

"That withstanding, whats rolling around in that brain of yours?"

Putting his hands up in mock surrender, "Ok, ok!! Well, I was talking to Matt and Katy today at lunch, and asked them if it would be weird if I took you to prom."

"What!? What did they say?"

"Matt cracked a joke about it, then said not really. Katy said no, and even added from a girl perspective, that being how emotional things have been for us, that you might even feel better going with me, knowing you wouldn't have to worry about the guy trying anything sexual. It'll be the last time we get to be with all of our friends together, so what do you say?"

Taking a breath, she thought about it. Thought about how it would be good to see all of their friends together, and try to have a little fun. "Well...you would make a very handsome date, and I know more than a few girls who already have dates will be VERY jealous of me," she said joking around. "Well, sure, why not. If it ends up being uncomfortable we can always just leave."

"Yeah, if you are uncomfortable or not having fun we can leave at anytime sis. Ok, now that that's settled, let me rewind to where we stopped paying attention to this movie!"

Amy layed her head down on her brothers chest. Thoughts running through her mind of hopefully having fun, as a smile formed on her face. Recalling her own comment of how other girls would be jealous, she suddenly became aware of the muscles under his shirt where her hands lay. Feeling his hard abs, and strong, muscular arm, her smile changed to her biting her lower lip. Having feelings she's only recently started to have, her head became foggy. Finding herself feeling grateful that her brother was looking out for her, and trying to get her to do something fun, but something else was forming inside her gut, and had been the past few weeks. As it became warmer, and Josh started to wear tank tops, she found herself admiring his physical features more than she should. Feeling his hand wrap around her, she shook her head a little to clear it, watching the rest of the movie with no further thought.

Waking up the next morning, her thoughts of her brother returned. First she found herself watching him just eat a bowl of cereal, wearing only his shorts. Catching herself and looking away before he noticed she was staring at him.

Later that day, she looked out her window, watching him pushing the lawnmower up and down the lawn. Biting her lip as the sun shone against his body, showing a sheen of sweat on his upper body. Her physical attraction was causing her body to betray her. Before she knew it, her hands were caressing her own breasts, pinching and toying with her sensitive nipples. As her eyes started to roll back, she shook her head and came back to reality. "What the hell am I doing!?! He's my brother!" she screamed inside her head to herself. Walking downstairs, she grabs her keys, leaves a note for her brother, and heads out to the mall to go dress shopping. Blaring music the whole ride over to try and block these new thoughts.

After finding a dress, she returns home to a quiet home. Going upstairs she can hear the shower running. She hangs up the dress in her room, and is about to go back downstairs to get some dinner when she hears moaning coming from the bathroom. Walking over to the door, she puts her ear up to it and listens. It's very low and muttled but she can still make it out.

"Mmmmmm, yesss, Amy, your body is sooo hot. mmmmm I love your tight little abs, that perfect round ass, and those toned shoulders and arms you got from working out with me. mmmmm I love you sis, I love you more than I should, and I want you in ways I shouldn't, mmmmm I can't help it, you're so beautiful and you're my best friend. Ohh fuck I'm gonna cum, I want to cum inside you, here it comes, yes yes, yesssss!!"

Biting her lower lip at hearing this, her body temperature rose, and she could feel the moisture between her legs starting to soak into her panties. Little crescent shaped marks remained as she unclenched her fists, trying to keep control of herself. Wanting to just burst in and tell Josh she felt the same way, and to join him in the shower. Soon after his orgasm, the water turned off, and Amy took off downstairs. Trying to pull herself back together, she ordered a pizza, and by the time Josh found his way back downstairs, she was on the couch, waiting for him to sit down and pick out a movie to watch together.

She was able to keep it together for the rest of the night, until she got to her bedroom for the night. Unhooking her bra and pulling it out from under her shirt, and pulling her shorts off, she slipped into bed. As if on queue, as soon as she slipped in bed, she pulled her thong panties to the side. Exploring herself with her hand, using just her middle finger, she rubbed her clit as fast as she could, bringing herself to orgasm very quickly. Sliding her index and middle fingers between her lips, up and down, grinding between them, feeling them part so very easily from all her wetness. Pushing those 2 fingers deep inside herself, slamming in and out of her pussy. The juices inside her slurping and slushing around so wetly as her fingers pounded inside her so fast and hard. Finding herself talking inside her head. "Yesss Josh, make love to me, push your big hard cock inside me, fill me with your seed!" Continueing to finger herself, she hooked her 2 fingers upward, grinding her gspot with them, as her thumb rubbed her clit. Her climax so intense, she had to muffle her moans with her pillow up against her face. Completely satisified, she fell asleep easily and soundly.

The rest of the week went much the same way. Both of them checking one another out when the other wasn't looking, and masterbating when they were alone, thinking about the other, until the night of the prom arrived.

Josh was downstairs, already dressed and waiting for his date. Holding a blue rose corsage in his hands, he watched, with his mouth gaping open as Amy walked down the steps. Wearing a sapphire blue, halter dress, he couldn't believe how amazing she looked. showing off her slightly muscled and cut shoulders and arms. He felt a stirring in his pants, but was able to keep it under control.

As she walked down the steps, Amy looked at her brother. Dressed up in a tux with a blue vest, and blue bowtie. Nearly form fitted to his body, she blushed at how sexy he looked to her. When she reached the bottom, she smiled, and twirled around. "So Josh, what do you think?"

"I think I'm the luckiest guy tonight with the hottest date."

Blushing even more, she smiled and walked over to him. Brushing her hands over his jacket, brushing it out smooth, and then straightening his bowtie.

He took her hand and slipped the corsage on her wrist. Then holding her hand, he led her out the door to the car.

They danced the night away with their friends and had a great time at the dance, glad they came. They all attended the after prom party that the parents arranged for the kids following the prom in the school cafeteria. When they saw a caricaturist, they went and had their portrait done. Both looking goofy in the drawn up portrait, they laughed and showed their friends. It was getting late though. Saying their goodbyes to their friends, they made their way out to the car and began to drive home.

"That was more fun than I thought it would be!"

"Yeah bro, thanks for taking me. I really had a blast!"

"My pleasure," he said genuinely. Sliding his arm over, he reached over for her hand, and held it the whole drive home.

They pulled in the drive, walked up and into the house. Pulling her shoes off, she said, "I'm so glad I can take these things off. I'm so not used to wearing any kind of heals," she laughed.

Grinning at her, "Yeah, but you looked great tonight sis." Taking her arm in his, "Now let me escort you to your room, so I can get to mine and get out of this stuffy tux!"

After locking the front door, they walked up the steps to her bedroom door. Looking into each others eyes, Josh runs his fingers through her hair, sliding stray strands behind her ear. Running them down the side of her face, and leaned in to kiss her cheek, but something happened. She turned her face at just the right moment, and their lips met. Pulling back when he felt this, Josh looked shocked, and apolagized, thinking he had missed his mark.

"Stop," she said, as he kept saying sorry. "Over the past few weeks something has been happening between us. Something deep and intinimate. Something that isn't supposed to happen to twins, yet it has, and I know you feel it too brother. Now kiss me in the way you really desire to."

His eyes were wide with shock, but Josh couldn't deny what she was saying. His heart ached for her. His sister, his twin, his best friend...his soulmate. Cupping her face again, he leans in and kisses her soft lips with his. As they continue kissing, Amy starts to walk backwards into her room. Following her without breaking the kiss, he shuts the door behind them out of habit. They make their way to the bed. Amy turns Josh around, pushing him onto his butt first. Pulling her dress up enough to her sides that she can straddle him, she sits on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. Their mouths slowly open as their tongues slide into each others mouths, probing one anothers tongues, swirling around slowly and passionately.

His hands slid up her thighs, and cup her ass, squeezing it in his hands. An unexpected surprise, she gasped and squeeked a little as he held her butt in his hands, squeezing tightly. Biting her lower lip, she pulled his jacket off, ripped the vest off, and pulled the shirt open forcefully.

"Woah sis, I have to take this back to the rental place. I'm gonna get charged for all these rips and tears."

On the prowl, she snipped at him, "They can bill me! Now shut up and put that mouth to better use!"

Turned on by her newly found forcefulness, he bites his lower lip, and gripping the bottom of her dress, in one fell swoop, pulls it all the way up and off over her head. Admiring her newly nude body, his eyes wide with shock. "I knew you didn't have on a bra, but no panties? Naughty naughty girl Amy!" His eyes took in her fit body, the muscle adding to the appeal. Her tight little abs looking so sex on her. The muscle in her chest kept her 36b breasts nice and perked up and looking luscious.

She just grinned in response, as he pulled her close and suckled on her breasts. Taking turns with both of them, cupping them, while his tongue traced her erect nipples in circles. Taking as much of her breast into his mouth as he can, and pulling his face away as his lips sucked, all the way to the tip of her nipples. Sometimes instead of sucking, he put as much of her breast into his mouth as he could and dragged his teeth along them, feeling his teeth on her nipples drove her mad with need.

Finishing taking off his shirt, she went down to her knees infront of him. Sliding her hands up to his chest, and down over his abs. Her pussy throbbing with desire and a need only he could fill. Unhooking his belt, she pulled it off, and snapped it a few times, grinning wickedly. Unbuttoning his pants, he helped her slide them down and off. She sat infront of him, only his boxers between her and his shaft. It was obviously already hard, and pitching a tent in his boxers. Keeping her eyes on his, she went down, opening her mouth and sliding it down his shaft over top his boxers. Teasing the hell out of him, she bit down lightly, and dragged her teeth as she pulled away all along his throbbing cock. Throwing his head back, as his eyes rolled back in his head, she got the response she wanted. PUlling down his boxers he looked back down into her eyes. Looking down into the same blue eyes as his, he watched as his sister wrapped her hand around his thick, 7 inch dick. Sliding her mouth down onto his bare cock and began sucking it. Their eyes locked on one anothers the entire time. Enjoying the blowjob, he still ached for more. When the pre-cum began oozing out of the tip into her mouth, she pulled away, and licked it just with the tip of her tongue. Seeing the pre-cum on her tongue, with strands of it from the tip of his cock to her tongue.

Wanting more, he picked her up, and laid her back onto the bed. Spreading her legs open. staring at her feet, he kissed, and licked his way up her calf. Sliding his tongue along the back of her knee, moving to her inner thigh, kissing, and dragging his tongue. Moving back down to the opposite foot, and doing the same thing up the other leg. This time when he reached her upper inner thigh, he spread her legs even wider. Her bare pussy looked magnificent. Soft, swollen lips that were soaked. He began sliding his tongue around the swollen area clockwise. Pushing down with his tongue, causing pressure, sending shivers through her body. Turning and going counter clockwise, he continued teasing her with the pressure of his tongue that was just barely touching the swollen lips. She couldn't take it anymore. She reached down and pushed his face against her pussy. He began licking from the bottom of her lips all the way to the top of her clit hood. Licking and lapping her up over and over. Tasting her juices, he used his tongue to take her clit hood into his mouth and sucked on it hard. Then he pushed his face into her crotch, sending his tongue as deep inside her pussy as it could go. Turning his face sideways, he began tongue kissing her swollen pussy lips.

When both their needs demanded more, he rose up from his knees. Pulling her legs up, bending her knees on either side of him, Josh lifted her up, sliding her further onto the bed, and ended up laying on top of her. His throbbing cock pressed against her sensitive, swollen lips. Arching up he began grinding his shaft along her lips, like a hot dog in a bun. Biting her lower lip, and sliding her hands around his neck, she pulled Josh down to her, and kissed him so passionately as he tortured her. Biting his lip as she pulled away, she moved her hand down between them, holding his cock in her hand, she guided it inside of her. Letting gravity do the job, he slid easily inside of her as he let his body press against hers. They both moaned softly as he was in as far as he could go. Anchoring his arms on both sides of her, he held himself up and began pumping his hips, pulling himself out of her to the tip of his cock, then thrusting into her slowly. Grinding and swivelling his hips. She slides her hands up, and runs them all over his muscled chest and stomach. Picking up speed he starts thrusting harder and faster. Pumping himself inside her over and over again. With every thrust, sounds that follow, telling just how wet she is. Her hands slide around to his back, and as she nears climax, she digs her nails into him, urging him on as she starts to cum.

"Yessssss Joshua, yesssss, I'm cumming!!"

Staying buried in her until her orgasm passes. He pulls out of her in one quick motion. Her lips are so sensitive, it sends a shock through her body, as she screams out loud. He guides her as he gets her turned around and on her knees. With him behind her, he cups and caresses her breasts, and pulling lightly on her nipples. Kissing on her neck, he finds his way to her ear. Tracing her ear lobe with his tongue, swirling his tongue inside her ear, ending with him sucking on her lower lobe, dragging his teeth as he pulls away. His legs laying outside hers, he slides inside her from behind. Squeezing her breasts so tightly, finding the sensitive spot and driving her mad, until she goes down on her elbows, putting her ass up in the air. Squeezing it with both hands, and smacking it. Gripping her hips he begins to thrust inside her again. Pumping himself in and out of her. His throbbing cock stretching out her tight pussy. Using her muscles down there, she squeezes together, tightening around his dick. Using all of the strength in his hips, he thrusts faster and faster.

"I'm getting so close baby, I'm gonna cum!!" Josh yelled.

Biting her lip, she says, "Cum inside me baby, fill me up with all you got!"

Hearing this turns Josh on so much. Holding her by her hips and thrusting over and over, he moans out as he starts spurting his seed inside her. Strand after strand filling her up. cumming with him, she moans out, "yesssssssss!!"

After they both calm down enough, he slides out of her. Both their juices are all over his cock and inside her. He rolls her onto her back, getting on top again, and slides his cock into her mouth, as he laps up her pussy. Cleaning the juices off each other. After they are both cleaned up enough, he lays next to her, leans in, and kisses her so deeply.

"That was amazing sis!" he says.

12