The Frat Party Ch. 05

Story Info
It's the night of the Phi Sig party!
2.3k words
4.41
20.5k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by NakedDan's series The "Volunteer." Dana heads out for the frat party, finally, and she's going to make a splash!

*****

The run was a lot of fun, and I'm not sure that getting caught about to get laid by Larry -- OK, OK, get laid isn't quite correct; plunge down onto his cock would be more accurate! -- would have been more fun than getting caught by the campus cop was. That was a real rush! I was still horny as heck, and I had to get myself off in the shower after I got back to the dorm. Washing off the sweat from our run was a good excuse, but I needed that time, and Annette was back in the dorm, so I couldn't take care of myself in bed.

After my shower I just made a sandwich and grabbed some orange juice out of the minifridge, and buckled down to do my homework. I was really looking forward to the Phi Sig party tomorrow night, the one I'd been challenged to go to naked and I wasn't even thinking anymore about turning the tables on Butch; I just wanted to show up naked!

Once I finished my calculus homework, I got online and looked up Danielle Keaton. She was the naked girl at Coachella University out in the California desert, and it was her appearance on John Stossel's show, completely uncensored, that got me challenged to go to the party nude. I had the concession that I met the dare if I wore a coat, and dropped it just as I was walking through the door, but the more I looked and the more pictures I saw of "Naked Dani" walking out, proud in the sun, wearing nothing but a smile, the more I wanted to skip the coat and make the walk to the Phi Sig house just as naked as she was.

Why? It was the pictures, because when I said she was wearing nothing but a smile, that was exactly right: she really was smiling in a lot of those photos. She looked happy!

But, this was still Pennsylvania, and it was still cold overnight, so there was no way I could do what she did, and go to class naked, every day, but, if the weather was going to cooperate, I thought I could walk to and from the party naked. It was only about a thousand yards from my dorm to the frat house, all of it on campus, until I had to cross the one street. I checked the forecast on weather.gov, and the National Weather Service was calling for Saturday itself to be warm enough, in the mid seventies, and while it was supposed to get down to 42º F overnight, that meant the morning low, just before sunrise; if I left the party by midnight, it would still be 55º, and I could walk naked in that temperature for 1000 yards.

I had to do my laundry. There was only one basket of it, but I knew if I didn't get it done now -- and I'm very disciplined about that kind of thing -- it would grow into two, and it's a pain in the butt to carry all of that to the laundromat. It was still only 2030, so I had plenty of time.

Imagine, a 6'2" redheaded college girl with a hard body, spending Friday night doing her laundry; really the glam life at York College! But I had the stylishly worn jeans which now had the one inch cut in the butt on top of the laundry basket, and once through the washer and dryer, it would be "artfully" frayed, so I really wanted that done. If it looked good, those would be my pants for tomorrow during the day.

The rest of the evening passed about as uneventfully as any evening where you have to do your laundry would, but Saturday morning came around, with the sun shining brightly, and I was as excited as I could be. I headed for my morning shower, and even though I really didn't need to, I shaved my legs and pits again; I wanted my legs to be silky smooth for Larry, if it came to that. Plus, unlike what it seems like all of the other girls at college do -- except for Annette! -- I don't shave off my pubes; I'm a redhead, and my bush is as fiery red as the hair on my head. Real redheads don't shave, but I did want to make sure my bikini line was nice and trim.

Naturally, Annette caught me taking care of that, and had to tease me: "I see you're getting ready for the party tonight! You still going to go naked?"

"Oh, yeah, I am. Hey, it was your boyfriend who made the challenge!"

"I wouldn't actually call him my boyfriend, Dana. He invited me to the party, and he's been a bit attentive, but he's not really my boyfriend, and I don't even know if he's boyfriend material. But I do know that he'd be awfully relieved if you didn't show up naked, 'cause he's really nervous about having to keep his end of the bargain. And remember what Larry said: if he didn't keep up his end of the deal, the frat brothers would make him. Hell, they'd strip him right there."

"That might be more fun to see than him stripping on his own."

I was done, and headed back to our room to get dressed for the day. I pulled on a red cotton thong, and then looked at the jeans I laundered last night. Yup, the slit on the right side of the butt had frayed just enough to not look like it was deliberately cut, and I put them on, checking my tush out in the mirror. The slit wasn't really wide at all, and you had to look to see the white of my butt through it, but it was still hot and sexy, and they were definitely my jeans for today. Annette saw what I was doing, and I think I caught a grin, but she didn't say anything.

"I'm headed over to the DFAC to get some breakfast; want to come?"

"Yeah, I'm ravenous this morning. I was planning on a lay in this morning, but my stomach started growling."

So, we headed into the living room of our dorm suite, and Janie wanted breakfast too, so we headed on over; I noticed Annette walking a bit behind me, to check out the slight slit in the butt of my jeans, but she still didn't say anything. "You going to carry out your part of the dare?" Jamie asked. "I know that Jim is looking forward to it!"

"Yeah, I am." I didn't say anything about planning a full-Dani and walking nude all the way from the dorm. "You gonna go naked with me?" I grinned.

"Oh no, Hell no! Jim's been flirting with me" -- he had been "chatting her up" yesterday morning in the living room -- "and he hinted that he'd like to see me do it, too, but no, no way."

"Hey, you could dare him, and say that you will if he will. We could make it a full Naked Dani party!"

"Don't even go there! I think Jim'd do it, as long as he wasn't the first guy who had to strip, but I sure don't want to go naked."

We got to the dining hall, and I was hungry, hungry, hungry! I'd only had a sandwich for dinner last night, and I usually eat like a horse. If it weren't for running every day, and PT with the ROTC cadets, I'd probably be as big as a horse, too! Two eggs sunny-side up, bacon, rye toast and hash browns made a nice, filling breakfast for me, which is about twice what Jamie and Annette both ate, put together. "So, we know what I'm wearing to the party, but what are you guys going to wear?"

"Oh, jeans for me," said Jamie. "Who knows how rowdy the party is going to get, and any girl who wears a skirt is asking for a major wardrobe malfunction if she gets too drunk, and you know all of those guys will have their smart phones ready to snap pictures of that." Annette nodded her head on that.

Damn! I hadn't thought about that. Showing up at a party naked was one sure way to get my picture plastered all over the internet; that was what happened to Danielle Keaton. She was obviously fine with it, but I wasn't sure that I would be. It's one thing to get caught having fun, and on the nude beach at Sandy Hook there were so many naked women that each individual kind of gets lost in the crowd. Besides, the unspoken etiquette at a nude beach is that you only take pictures of your friends. But I had accepted the challenge, and I was going to go through with it.

"Well, what about you? I know that you get to wear a coat or some kind of cover-up until you get to the door, but what else? You're so tall that you'd be just plain awesome in heels!"

"You know," I said, "I actually thought about it, but I'm already so much taller than Larry that I think I'll pass on that. Put five inch heels under me, and I'd be like 6-foot-7, and that's about nine inches taller than him. I'm not sure how much he'd like that. I'll probably just wear my flip-flops."

"What, Dana, are you already getting serious about him? I thought you had just really met yesterday."

"Well, yeah, but he's nice, really nice, and it might not go anywhere, but I don't want to blow it with something stupid." I kept my mouth shut about us getting caught almost screwing last night. "He didn't seem to be bothered at all about me being four inches taller than him, but nine might be a stretch."

"Pun intended?" Jamie had a sit-eating grin on her face for that one.

Done eating, we put our trays and dishes into the dirty dishes rack and headed back to the dorm. Calculus was the only homework I had for the weekend, and I got that done last night, which left me all day to think about the party . . . and whether or not I was going to be brave enough to do the full Danielle, and leave the dorm, and walk all the way there, naked. Deep down, I really wanted to, but that wasn't part of the challenge, and I wasn't sure if I was brave enough to try it.

I thought that the day would drag on, but I started reading, of all things, a Victoria Holt romance novel, and a couple of hours just flew by. Then I grabbed another one -- Megan had a bunch of old paperbacks, and they looked like they'd been read many times over -- and the next thing I knew it was 1500. Larry called, and asked me if I'd like to go out for dinner. "Sure, love to!" My meal card kept me well fed enough at the college dining hall, but the food was only fair, and Larry suggested the Cracker Barrel off of I-83. They had good, hearty country food, and that would be the right thing: it made no sense at all to go to a beer-filled fraternity party on an empty stomach! Besides, even if I overate, I wouldn't have any trouble fitting into the clothes I was going to wear tonight!

Larry picked me up at 1700, and off we drove. He never said the first word about last night, but I knew that he was thinking about it; he was very attentive, and liked holding my hand. After two romance novels, that sent a tingle through me, and I liked it.

The Cracker Barrel was crowded and a bit noisier than I'd have liked, and we never really talked about anything serious, unless you consider talking about engineering school serious. (Ugh!) We didn't even talk about the dare which has me showing up naked until the end, when he said that he'd told all of the guys that they'd have to leave their smart phones off. I half expected him to suggest that maybe I should forget the dare, but he had already figured out that I just didn't back down from challenges. After all, I had challenged him just yesterday, asking if he could keep up with me on a run.

We got back to my dorm at 1900, and I gave him a quick kiss, and said, "Hey, see you in a bit; I've got to get ready for the party." He gave me a smile at that, but it was one of those kind of wry smiles, where you're just not quite sure what it means. "You'll see me in an hour!" I gave him my most wicked smile.

I practically ran up the stairs, to get ready. I normally don't wear any make-up other than mascara -- with light red lashes, my eyes practically disappear without mascara! -- but I added some lip gloss today. I brushed my hair, and picked out some of my nicer earrings. I don't get all girlied up very often, but I added some clear polish to my finger and toenails, just enough to make them shine.

Then came the moment of truth: it was time to get naked! Oh, gosh, I was trembling at this, a bit scared, but even more excited; I could feel my pussy starting to get moist. Instead of a coat, I grabbed my short red robe, and put it on, and walked out into the living room, where the other girls were ready to go.

"You're really going to do this?" Jamie asked.

"Yup, sure am!" The girls' mouths dropped open when I threw my robe onto the couch and walked out the door!