The Frat Party Ch. 06: Final

Story Info
The final chapter, as the party begins!
1.5k words
4.45
19.8k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were slack jawed for a few seconds, when I heard Annette yelling when I got to the bottom of the steps -- our suite is on the second floor -- "Dana! You can't go out like that!" But I was already on my way, wearing my flip-flops, some fancy earrings, my dog-tag necklace with the suite keys added to it, and a smile!

They all ran down, and surrounded me, chattering all at once. "Dana, this is crazy! You'll get busted before we ever get there!" Sunset had passed about half an hour ago, and if it wasn't quite dark out, it was dusk, and the light was fading fast. It was only a three minute walk to the Phi Sig house, and if Danielle Keaton could walk around naked, in broad daylight, all day long, I ought to be able to make three minutes on a Saturday evening, even if it was in Pennsylvania.

I was smiling, and my heart was racing, and while I knew we made it in just those three minutes, it seemed like it took longer. A couple of cars passed by the sidewalk we were taking, and I saw a double-take through a car window, but that was it. There weren't any cars on the street we had to cross, so we didn't have to stand still and wait to cross, which was probably a good thing. I ran up the steps to the Phi Sig house, went right through the door, and challenged, "OK, I did it! Where's Butch?"

There was an immediate whooping and hollering from the guys in the Phi Sig house, and the girls who had already made it to the party before us. Larry, the chapter president, rushed up, "Oh my God, Dana, you really did it!"

"You knew that I didn't back down from challenges! Now, where's Butch? He was supposed to be at the door, ready to fill his end of the bargain, right then."

A couple of the frat guys I didn't know already had Butch in tow, and pushed him into the center of the room: "Here he is! Time to pay up, buddy!"

Larry had already said that if Butch tried to back out, the guys would make sure he fulfilled his end of the bargain, and while it would be interesting to see them strip him right there, that could have cause problems later; technically, it would be a sexual assault. Butch already had a red plastic cup of beer in his hand, and I don't think that it had been his first of the night; he was probably drinking up his courage.

"Strip! Strip! Strip!" everyone was yelling, the girls louder than the guys.

"OK, OK, I'll do it," he said, stepping into a circle that had cleared out in the big living room, "under one condition!" The din died down for a second. "If I have to strip, I get to pick one other girl who has to get naked right after I do." A lot more whooping and hollering, from both the girls and the guys, but I think that the men were louder than the women this time. A quick glance told me that Larry had stayed quiet on this. Annette, who was technically Butch's date had an "Oh, shit!" look on her face, followed by a "Oh, God, please don't pick me" look.

Well, Butch fulfilled his end of the bargain, to lots of cheers, especially from the girls, even Annette. Jamie had her arms over her head, dancing, which made me think Butch would pick her instead of his date, but once he had stripped, he walked right over to Annette . . . and picked the girl standing right next to her.

I'd never seen this girl before, but she was cute, really cute, the way the actress who plays Bernadette on Big Bang Theory is cute: blonde (bottle blonde), really short and with really big tits for her size. Butch grabbed her hand and pulled her into the center of the circle, and out came the chants again: "Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!"

This girl already had a half-empty plastic cup of beer in her hand, so she had some liquid courage to help her. She blushed really redly, but she didn't seem to blanch from the challenge. She handed her beer to some guy I didn't know, and yelled out, "I'll do it . . . but then I get to pick a guy to strip down!" More cheers, but it was easy to see where this party was going; pretty soon everybody would be naked!

Larry spotted it, too, and he pulled one of his fraternity brothers off to the side, another older-looking guy, and one who didn't have a beer in his hand. Larry quickly arranged to have the discarded clothes and purses and what-not stored off to the side safely. The man had some presence of mind, and acted coolly in a potentially tense situation. He had told me earlier than he had banned the brothers from having their cell phones -- meaning: their cameras! -- out when it was just Butch and me who were supposed to get naked, and now he was making sure that nobody's clothes or stuff got lost or stolen. I had wondered before if he might be a veteran -- he looked the part, but never said anything, even when he knew that I was in the Army -- and now he was acting exactly the way I'd expect an E-6 to act: strongly, responsibly, and with some real thought involved.

Now there were four girls naked, and the fourth guy to be challenged accepted, but he upped the ante: "If I have to strip, I get to pick two girls to get naked!" The cheering continued, and he surprised me: while everyone expected him to pick two of the prettier girls, he walked over to two kind-of overweight girls. size 16 girls, kissed them each on the cheek, and said, "Your turns!"

They turned as red as a stop sign when he took their hands and pulled them into the middle of the circle, but I'll give them credit: they stripped, and then they both kissed the frat brother who picked them. And then one of them said, "OK, we did it, and now we get to pick three guys to get buck nekkid." At this rate, it wouldn't be long before everyone was undressed, and one of the girls picked Larry.

"I'm going to get you for this," he silently mouthed at me, but I was cheering louder than anyone when he pulled off his jeans. After he was done, I walked up, kissed him lightly and whispered in his ear, "How are you going to get me?"

Ten minutes later, and everyone was naked, except for two girls who said they had to keep their pants on because they were on their periods. They blushed deeply when they had to beg off for that, but their boyfriends protected them. For me, the big moment came when this huge black guy took his turn, and picked Annette. If anyone was going to bail out, I would have thought it would have been her, but she didn't, and looked like she was having a lot of fun by this point.

Then came my idea. I yelled out, "Quiet!" and got everybody's attention. "All the guys, line up in a row! They didn't know what was coming, and Larry looked at me like, "What are you doing now?" I quietly told the guy running the sound system to get ready to put on a slow dance music song, and then announced, "It's Sadie Hawkins Day. All the girls get to pick their dance partners from the guys, and I get to pick first!" That had the girls laughing and yelling, as I walked straight up to Larry, and pulled him into the center of the room. The sound guy started the music, and when everybody heard that it was a slow dance song, the girls were ready, ready, ready!

I'm four inches taller than Larry, and he wasn't quite sure how to work this out, but I just pulled him close, and we started to dance. I could hear the other girls picking out their guys, and Annette did pick Butch, but somehow I didn't seem to see much more; it could have been just Larry and me dancing, with no one else in the universe . . . .

The sun was in my eyes when I woke up, with Larry beside me. As chapter president, he had his own room in the Phi Sig house, and while most people picture a frat house bedroom to be a total mess, his was as neat as an Army barracks. His room was still a small one, with just a twin-sized bed in it, but I had gotten an absolutely wonderful night's sleep curled up with this man. I was as comfortable and satisfied as a woman could be, and I was smiling from ear-to-ear. He woke up when I turned to face him, and I planted a small, closed-mouth kiss (morning breath, you know) on him, when I felt his morning erection. It was time to climb aboard for another ride!