The Freak Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam learns a little about why she was born different.
2.7k words
4.57
28k
25
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

A gentle shaking of her shoulder woke Sam from a happy dream about herself and Sue, in which Sue also had a cock to fuck her with. Rousing herself Sam saw her aunt's lover Kath looking down at her.

"Morning, every one else has gone to work, I've got to go soon as well but I brought you a cup of tea first."

Kath's eyes rested on the tented shape under the sheet, "looks like you were having a good dream." Kath said pointing to the bulge.

Sam smiled at her and stretched in the bed before pulling back the sheet and allowing her erect cock to spring free of the sheet.

Kath gripped the hard shaft gently and began running her hands up and down its firm length. "God its been so long since I last did this" and bending over took the thick head of Sam's prick into her mouth.

Sam soon began breathing heavily as Kath's head bobbed up and down on her cock, then she squealed with pleasure as three fingers slid into her tight pussy.

The combination of the fingers in her cunt, the hand stroking her shaft and the soft lips on her cock head soon had Sam erupting into Kath's waiting mouth

As soon as she finished drinking the full load of the hermaphrodite's sperm Kath climbed astride the girl and firmly holding the shaft lowered herself onto it, Sam expected the woman to push the cock into her pussy but instead she guided the shaft further back and slid the cock smoothly up her ass.

Both women moaned at the sensations as Kath slowly fucked her ass on the huge cock. After a few minutes Kath leaned forward and reaching into the bedside drawer got a large tube of lube.

Kath took Sam's hand and coated it in a generous layer of the lube. Leaning back Kath placed the girl's slippery hand to her hairless pussy.

"Fist me!" Kath ordered the surprised girl.

Sam was eager to try any new experience so pointing her fingers she pressed them against the older woman's wet cunt. To Sam's surprise her hand slid easily into Kath's loose hole. Kath gave a low moan as she felt the girl's hand in her pussy pressing against the hard cock in her ass.

"Oh god that's fucking fantastic." Kath cried. "now can you do that fucking trick you were doing last night."

Having held her cock still for some time Sam was glad to get back to fucking and began sliding her cock in and out of its sheath, with each stroke she began stroking her hand in and out of the stretched pussy.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby, fuck me harder. Oh shit you're even better than your mum was."

Sam began thrusting her cock hard into Kath's hungry asshole, she loved the feeling of the silky ass clutching at her cock on each stroke and each time she rammed her hand hard into Kath's dripping cunt she could feel her hard prick invading the other woman's rear end.

Before long both women were cumming as Sam filled Kath's ass with her hot spunk.

As Sam removed her sticky hand from the gapping cunt Kath grabbed the hand and began licking and sucking her own juices from it, then leaning forward kissed Sam hard before dismounting the still erect cock.

"Bring your ass here Kath, I want some of that back." the young hermaphrodite told her.

Kath grinned at the young woman and turning around slid her ass up to Sam's waiting mouth. As Sam happily lapped at the sperm filled open ass Kath used her mouth to clean the hard shaft that had just cum in her ass.

After each woman had tasted as much of Sam's spunk and Kath's ass as they could the women fell into each others arms and kissed for some time before Kath pulled away.

"I really must get to work, I've got a meeting later to sell some of our films to a fairly large company." Kath told Sam as she got out of bed.

"We both love you you know. We watched you grow up from a distance but we always tried to keep in touch. Although it was hard when your dad hated us so much."

"I loved your mother too you know, and so did your aunt. We both wanted her to move in with us and leave your dad but she wouldn't."

"Do I really fuck better than she did?" Sam couldn't resist asking.

"Yeah, you do, your mum had a lot more experience than you but you seem to have a natural eagerness that she didn't have and I guess a talent for really dirty sex. But then your mum was very old and things can change gradually over the years, when she was your age she may have been more like you. But I think the main difference is that she was still somehow ashamed of the way she was built whereas you may have been upset by the way that guy treated you but you still seem to be proud of what you are."

"Look love, I really do have to go to work now, we can all talk later."

Kath kissed Sam and quickly dressed leaving Sam to finish her tea.

After her drink Sam went and had a quick shower before walking naked into the living room. The letter her aunt had brought home were on top of the drinks cabinet, picking this up Sam walked to the sofa and sprawled out.

She couldn't help thinking about what Kath had said, yes she was proud of her body, she loved it and even more she thought Sue loved it and she had to admit to herself she had fallen in love with Sue. She was sure her pride in her body came from her early years with her mother telling her how she was different and how that made her very special, Sam felt very sad thinking that maybe her mother had not been able to feel the same way about herself.

Wiping a tear from her eye Sam opened the thick envelope, inside she found a folded piece of paper and two bound files. The paper was a letter from her mother which Sam read.

My dearest Sam

I have left this letter with your aunt and her partner in case of my death, so if you are reading this I never lived to see you grow up. I am afraid its likely that you will be reading this as I don't have the strength to leave your father and I'm not sure I could get you away from him if I did. He is quite happy for me to go out when he is home with you but he hasn't let me take you out for over a year now.

One of the files in this letter contain identifying information for a solicitor who will inform of everything I have left for you, it should be enough to see you off to a good start in life, you can trust the solicitor if he is still an active partner, he was a lover of mine and is aware of our difference.

As for who you are and why you are so different from every one else. Our people are called Hermaphreans and we have co-existed with humans for thousands of years, we were once more numerous but we have a low fertility and are not always able to produce offspring. You are the end product of a single family line of Hermeaph's over two thousand years old. You can expect to live between 150 to 200 years barring accidents although few of us have lasted more than 150 years as in the past life was far more violent.

You cannot get pregnant through sex with a man but can from another hermeaph if you come across one. Our reproductive systems work differently to humans, where the human woman produces an egg and the male fertilizes it your eggs are already fertilized using sperm from my lovers, so you were born with a set of eggs ready to impregnate others and at some point in your life you will start your own baby, this will be a clone of you as it only draws from your genetic material. But in all cases the baby will be a true hermeaph like us.

And finally and this is the most important part. You have or at least had when I was alive a sister, her mother is a lesbian I met a few years ago. She knew the differences a baby by me would have and she wanted that for her daughter. If you want to make contact they lived in a small village on the coast. The solicitor will give you the details if you ask him and tell you if he is still paying the rent on their cottage.

I was lucky as I produced an egg and was able to sire a child as well as my own, you may not or you may be lucky and have several eggs, you won't know until you are able to know your body. This is the worst part of not being here for you, my mother talked me through the process and awoke my abilities but you are pretty much on your own. To help as much as I could I have left a tape of instructions with the solicitor, actually there are two tapes with instructions to forward one to your sister as well. I hope it helps, good luck.

I believe there are others of our people around but for obvious reasons we try not to attract publicity.

Remember I will always love you.

Mum.

By the time Sam had finished reading the letter her tears were flowing freely and she was filled with surprise and wonder, she had a sister! She was not alone in being different to everyone else. And she would know how she came to be what she was and had begun to love being.

Sam went and washed her face after her tears had finished and making herself a coffee returned to the sofa, picking up the file about her solicitor. It contained a sealed envelope addressed to the solicitor, his office address and full details of Sam's identity including some child sized fingerprints.

Sam checked the clock and realised it was mid afternoon, she was late waking and then her exercise with Kath had taken up most of the morning. She decided to ring the solicitor and make an appointment to see him.

"Good afternoon, Samuels, Grove and Bordman how can I help you."

"Good afternoon, I'm Sam Cooper could I make an appointment to see Mr Paul Grove."

"I'm sorry Mr Grove no longer takes clients could I make an appointment for you too see our Mr Allen?"

"um, I've got some instructions to read out to you here if you will bear with me, ok it says. Go to the main safe in the basement and take out a red envelope marked Sam Cooper, open the envelope and follow the enclosed instructions. That was signed by Mr Grove about fifteen years ago."

"I'm sorry miss Cooper I can't open the safe myself but if you would like to come into the office or ring us about ten tomorrow morning I will ask one of the partners to look into this, will that be ok."

"Yes that will be alright. I will come in in the morning, thank you for your time." Sam hung up the phone feeling a little frustrated so to relax she put on some soothing music and lay back on the sofa.

She awoke as someone tenderly kissed one of her nipples the other was caressed by soft fingers. Opening her eyes she saw Sue's grinning face.

"Afternoon lover I've missed you today." Sue told her.

"Come and kiss me, I've missed you too." Sam replied smiling at her girlfriend.

Sue fell into Sam's arms and the two kissed and cuddled for a while before Sue slid down to resume her treatment of Sam's tits.

Sam murmured encouragement as Sue made love to Sam's firm breasts. One hand drifted down Sam's belly gently touching the head of the retracted cock before parting the already moist pussy lips.

As Sue's fingers brushed Sam's clit she gasped and pushed up against Sue's hand making two fingers slip into her hot pussy. As Sam groaned at the welcome intrusion Sue began working her fingers in and out of the wet hole her head moved down and took the head of Sam's cock between her lips sucking gently and swirling her tongue around the tip.

With Sue's expert blowjob and finger fucking Sam was soon shooting spurt after spurt of her thick cum into Sue's mouth who swallowed quickly to keep up with the flow.

Saving the last mouthful Sue moved back up and kissed Sam sharing the last of the spunk with her lover as they both enjoyed the distinctive taste of Sam's juice.

"Thanks love I needed that." Sam said as they broke from their kiss.

"I needed it to, I must have given about twenty blowjobs today off set but that's been the first load I managed to get for myself."

"How did you manage that"

"I wasn't needed for my usual job so I was getting guys ready for their scenes, you want them as hard as possible so its not a good idea to let them blow their load."

Sam laughed at Sue as she pretended to be upset at her day, Sam knew Sue loved her job especially as it meant she could have sex a lot during the day.

"I love you," Sam told her "even if you are a nympho who will never stay true to me." she added with a laugh.

"I love you too. But I can't stay faithful to one person, its not my way. I need too much sex and variety, but I don't think you are any different, in fact I suspect you may be even worse than me."

"How can you say that!" Sam said in mock horror "you had sex with twenty people today but I only had one other than you."

"Well a bit more than that, that was just the guys I was getting ready and you can't really count that cos it wasn't really sex. The only ones that could be called sex were Miranda this morning who has got one of the prettiest pussies I've ever eaten, and I suppose you could include Zara, I was in a scene with her but it wasn't really my cup of tea, it was too painful and I don't get off on pain really."

"So I suppose that makes us even, now lets go and sort some food for when Jane and Kath get home."

The pair went to the kitchen still laughing and giggling about whether getting twenty men ready for their scenes counted. They were both working in an unfamiliar kitchen and paused frequently to kiss or fondle each other so they were still at work by the time the older women arrived.

Kath and Jane came into the kitchen to find a naked Sam kissing her still dressed lover, the table was laid for the four women and a bottle of wine opened ready, within minutes the four were seated at the table eating the chicken salad the girls had put together.

As they ate the four women discussed their day, for three of them it mostly consisted of details of who they had been having sex with. The older women were soon brought into the debate on whether the twenty guys at the studio counted towards the number of people Sue had been with that day.

After much debate it was ruled that as they had never ejaculated they would only count for half each.

"A whole day spent getting jaw ache and they only count as half. It's just not fair." Sue stated in mock outrage causing all four women to burst into laughter.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers