The Freedom Isles Ch. 01

Story Info
An ongoing story.
1.7k words
4.25
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

01/01/2069, The lounge, The Forbidden Islands.

Damon gazed out at the high walls that separated the different zones through the glass walls of the lounge. Each zone was tailored to cater to a certain genre. The tablet in his hand giving him a bird's eye view of the archipelago. Each zone shown on the map, distinguished by a different color. Once his payment was confirmed, he would be given his membership card, a keycard to his initial accommodation which would be stocked with a few resources and then the fun part. He would get to select a companion to act as his aide.

Calling them aides was overly generous, considering they were practically property that were bought and sold without them having any say. For society was a lot different now from what it had been earlier. It was a male dominated society where the cost of living was rather high and the laws so stringent that only a few women could afford their freedom. To summarize, if one was a woman and couldn't afford to pay her freedom tax, she became a property of the state. The first male to claim her was given the right to own her for a fee that would be determined after her body and abilities in bed were evaluated. If she voluntarily turned herself in, her base price would be evaluated and she would be either auctioned or listed in a catalog based on her base price estimation.

However, there was still a way for them to earn their freedom. It was a slim chance, but a chance nonetheless. And this option was only offered to women who were extremely attractive and had formerly been wealthy enough to maintain their freedom. They were offered a contract y the Forbidden corporation, an organization that had grown exponentially under the new laws. This organization would offer these women an opportunity to earn their freedom. They were to be used in the game environment either as part of the starter kit or as rewards obtained later on. As a part of the game, they would earn a percentage of their owners' loot from each quest or activity. At the end of the game, their contract offered them a choice if they had earned enough money. Be free and never experience any carnal pleasure ever again or renew your contract and continue to be a prize, but a higher tier prize that is more difficult to obtain and she would maintain a portion of her earnings.

If a woman chose to stay on, and continued to earn more wealth. She could, but there was a catch to this. She could stay on only as long as she was deemed appealing enough. Once she failed to met this criteria, she would be shipped back to the mainland where she would be a common whore. In the event that a woman chose to earn her freedom, she would be forced to wear a chastity belt at all times. The belt would allow her to use the restroom, but wouldn't be removed, a humiliating reminder of the price paid for her freedom every time she had to relieve herself.

As the girl behind the counter handled his transaction, Damon smirked as he browsed through the premium aides page. There she was, dressed rather provocatively in an emerald hued outfit that complimented her red mane of hair. Her lithe, toned body, beautifully sculpted with a balanced mix of firm muscle tone and sensual feminine curves that made her quite the sight to behold. She had been his former business partner. A proud woman with an acerbic wit and quite he deviant persona that often shown in her mischievous gun metal grey eyes. Damon had known her as Selene, a seductive, aristocratic and wealthy temptress who'd toyed with his affections, all in a grand scheme to usurp his wealth and the privileges that enormous wealth commanded. Their relationship had been volatile, with hidden schemes and intense, unabashed sex. They had been players in a game of deception and control prior to this.

They had been evenly matched, yet he had triumphed and he had known that the proud redhead would fight for her freedom with fiery passion. With eyes as cold as ice and hair like a flaming torch, she was a prized object he wished to own. Her former life set her at a rather high base price, she would be sure to have been the top bid at any auction. And her appearance alone would have guaranteed her a place among the rarer prizes in the game. Yet, she had been listed as an aide at a ridiculously expensive premium cost. She considered it an act to spite her, but little did she know that her adversary had been pulling the strings all along. For Damon, unbeknownst to Selene was the heir to the Forbidden Corporation's throne and wealth, a fact he'd been careful to hide from her from the very beginning.

"You're all set, Sir, is there anything else I can do for you?" The young blonde at the counter intoned in a polite and respectful manner as she offered a black, glossy card with an intricate D etched on it. This would be his way of making purchases in the game. And to lay claim to objects and territories. Considering his status, it had a lot more initial currency than what most players were offered. He made his selection and smirked as he typed in her name. An owner was allowed to pick the name of their aide. S-e-l-e-n-e he typed and confirmed his selection. He turned to the delivery elevator which would soon deliver his aide to him. Damon waited patiently, eagerly anticipating the shock that would cause those ice blue eyes to widen.

01/01/2069 The holding area, pre-game preparations

Selene had been here for a while, with the other women. She had expected better treatment given her former life. Yet here she was with the commoners. It irked her that she was considered one among the many. When she had believed she was unique and superior to others. Even 'he' had shown her preferential treatment. If only her schemes had played out differently. She could be on a beach somewhere, her lithe, willowy form stretched out under the warm sunlight as she tried to work a tan into her pale veneer. Or maybe, she could even be partaking in these games as one of those few, extremely rare female players.

Ever so often, a woman's collar would flash three times before the name selected for her by her buyer would appear on it. The woman would then be collected by workers who would outfit her in the garb she was advertised in and then she would be sent up the elevator for better or for worse. Selene had spent a week now with her collar still as blank as the day it had been put on her lovely neck. While it did please her to know that it was probably her high price that was discouraging potential buyers, it also irked her that several of these women were being picked while she was being ignored.

The redhead yawned, rather bored as she ran a perfectly manicured nail, that was painted a blood red hue, over the surface of her collar. The black glassy collar was slightly warm from having rested around her neck. Selene wondered what name might appear on her collar when she was picked. She occupied herself by trying to come up with a few names to amuse herself with when she was startled by the flicker on her collar. She gazed into the mirror before her, eyes narrowed as each letter flickered into place before glowing brightly. It was her name, and it meant one thing. 'He' was here, that wretched bastard who had stolen her chance at freedom. Everything seemed to happen rather swiftly after that. Hands grabbed her and shoved her into an outfit which even she wouldn't have worn under other circumstances. She was then pushed into the elevator car which rose swiftly to the top.

Her breath hitched as she caught sight of that charming, rugged face. Those cunning whiskey hued eyes gazing at the sultry form of hers which she'd wished to keep away from his strong, firm hands. His lips curved in an amused smirk as she walked towards him, her ice blue eyes which had widened initially now gazing at him fixedly,, eyes that were wary of this adversary, even slightly frightened as her freedom was at stake here.

"Selene," Damon intoned, in his deep baritone as he handed her the tablet. As his aide, she had been tutored to navigate through all the zones on the map. It was only expected that she would be his mule, carrying his stuff around. And she was certain he'd do his best to intimidate and inconvenience her.

"Aww, did you miss me already, Damon? Couldn't wait to see me?" She intoned, in a faux honeyed tone as she followed him out of the lounge. Once outside, she hastened her steps to walk before him, directing him towards what ms liked to call 'The dressing room', a place where players were outfitted in accordance to the genre they selected before heading into the corresponding zone.

"I'm afraid, so, Selene. All it took was a phone call to meet you earlier, but now it requires money. Money that you wanted, remember?" He queried, his eyes drifting to her round, shapely rear as she strode before him. "In a way, you did get the money you so desired. Good job," he intoned in a taunting tone.

Selene scoffed, choosing to ignore the jibe. "All the wealth in the world, yet you can't own this ass. I know you're checking it out and you'll probably get your hands on it soon enough. Enjoy it while you can, honey." She cooed, glancing at him over her shoulder with a smug smile on her ruby lips.

Damon merely smiled at her, this was going to be a lot more fun than he'd initially anticipated. Selene was under the impression that this year's game would be a fair one like every other game. Little did she know that she would be in for a rude surprise pretty soon.

The duo made their way into a private room where they were left alone to pick a genre and an outfit for the game.

End of chapter 1. Chapter 2 coming soon.