The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 02

Story Info
A unique story of slavery.
4.6k words
4.6
19.7k
11

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, this is the next part, as requested, and it is formatted properly, as chapter one was a pilot to see if my story got any interest. I am still writing, but I do have another chapter ready. Enjoy!

*

Alza was lost in the memories of a beaten and tortured Nancy Everett. The beatings, the name-calling, the belittling, the terror of making Max unhappy, and the sex she had been forced to give so that she could eat. The replayed the rape, or what she later joking called the grand finale, and her time at the shelter. She remembered the creation of each of her many scars, cutting to give herself the sense of life that only pain can give, then the deeper cuts, those with a purpose of ending all pain. Then, there was a sound, a sound that she always found comforting and made her wonder where the cat was. Then she left the dark despair of those memories to be confronted with the reality that there was someone holding her and stroking her back, and that the sound was coming from them. She started, looking around and caught the eyes of five of her masters. She quickly remembered she wasn't supposed to look them in the eye and lower her gaze.

"Alza, look at us, when we are in private you may look us in the eye." Gobin whispered, knowing she was on high alert and would startle easily.

"How do we treat these sorts of wounds? On our planet, such things do not happen, because such damage to any female who does not deserve it is punishable by death to her attacker. It is also rare that anyone tries to kill themselves for any reason."

In a hollow, dead, and far away tone she replied:

"My advice on how to handle these 'mental wounds' is to get me used to your presence while you are naked and work me through my panic by being a calm, non-threatening group that is touching me in soothing gestures. If I am handled too harshly, and I seem to be giving up, hide all weapons and keep me by the pride-member who I have a strongest bond to. If I panic in public, I apologize now if I shame you in doing so, it would be best to get me out of the situation as fast as possible till I am calm, and then give me the gentlest treatment possible. Masters, this is what I was trained to take care of on my home world. This is my advice, which you can ignore at your discretion, but from what little I know about the culture I am now in, these are the most effective treatments I can think of."

She was still shaking and crying softly, but her master's purrs seemed to help, though from the way she was cowering and clinging desperately to Gobin, her masters could see that she thought she was going to be beaten for giving them the advice.

"Look at me Alza, see what you mean to us, do not be afraid, little one." Gobin coaxed.

Alza looked at Gobin, and felt like he was giving her all the love a being is capable of giving in that look. She felt safe, like a child is comforted by their parents after a nightmare.

"Master Gobin, what is going on, why do I feel you pushing a comfort package on me? Are you empathic, will you teach me how to handle my emotions?"

"What are you talking about? Yes I am empathic, and you being one explains a lot."

"A comfort package is what I called the love, compassion, safety, calm and comfort combination of emotions I have been trying to learn to give my clients, Master Gobin."

"I will teach you what I can, so you are a healer of mental wounds?"

"Yes, Master Gobin."

"Amas on our world often have a second use besides pleasuring their masters, and I could use a second opinion about a few of the people I treat. We have people, like Helius, who can affect the minds of others for good or bad. That is one very good reason not to look a stranger in the eye in public. If you think you can handle it, Helius and I will work with your emotions and memories to ease their passage into extinction. And make sure that an enemy will never be able to use them on you as a distraction to us in battle."

"You can do that Masters?" she said while looking at Gobin and Helius.

"Yes we can." Helius said in her mind.

"I wonder if he can hear me send a message...."

"Yes, and the correct end to that message is..."

"Sorry Master Helius, I didn't know..."

"It is alright, just remember to think it next time, we will not always read your thoughts, and I will teach you to recognize each of us as we communicate with you mentally. I will also teach you how to block others from your mind, though if you do it to any of us outside of practice you will be punished."

"Yes Master Helius."

Just then Lezar got up from the controls and said: "I have put the ship on auto-pilot, and we should get some food and sleep for tomorrow will be a busy day full of teaching."

So they all headed off to the kitchen, after showing Alza where the bathroom was and the main room where they would be sleeping. They all helped prepare what turned out to be food similar to what she was used to eating back on Earth. Meat that looked like steak, which was fully cooked for her but they ate them raw, and a small platter of fruit and a small salad. They also gave her a vitamin blend that they mixed in a blender with something that looked like milk.

"We were told that you can't eat raw meat, and to be healthy that you need these things called fruits and vegetables. We also need to make sure that you drink this vitamin shake once to twice a day. Is there anything else you need to stay healthy?" Gobin asked.

"Do you have fish; fish has some protein and vitamins that red meat does not that I should eat once or twice a week, Masters."

"When we get back you can help Ilan catch fish, as he is the only one of us who likes them," said Lezar.

"Yes Master Lezar."

After they ate their meal, Gobin took Alza into the bathroom.

"It is time to remove the plug, and I need you to tell me if you think you can sleep in the room with all of us naked? None of like sleeping in clothes, we can, and will if it will help you get used to us easier. We only wish tonight for you to get used to touching us and we touching you. Can you do that?"

"Yes Master Gobin, I think I can if it doesn't stay completely dark. I am also terrified of the dark, and usually sleep with a blanket and nightlight."

"We are used to camping with a fire burning all night, so it shouldn't be a problem."

"I never got a chance to that you all for buying me and being understanding masters. I know how lucky I am that you bought me, and hope that my actions can express what mere words can not Master Gobin."

"What has happened to you is a tragedy, one that will never be repeated, and the males on our planet cherish our females for the sacrifice they make to bring cubs into the world. We will do the same for you because of the sacrifice you will make for us to serve your purpose. Come, sleep with us and feel the comfort and peace we have for you."

@@@

When they walked into the main room, there was a small light that gave a light glow to the room, there were pillows, cushions, furs, blankets, and the males had light sheets covering their bodies.

The brothers had all agreed that any penetration was to be asked for, and that surface licking was okay in all areas non-sexual at any time. Until she told them otherwise, her permission was needed for any sexual contact so that she would never fear them. That for right now, with her memories fresh in her mind, she needed to be in more control than was normal for a slave; their fear of making her psychological damage worse fresh in their thoughts.

As Gobin began to undress, Lezar and Kalba slowly lowered the sheets from their bodies till they fell to the floor. Alza knelt and approached cautiously into their open arms, wanting to study her new masters more carefully.

"You may touch us Alza, but let us know when you feel comfortable with us touching you. We want to explore you as badly as you want to explore us," Lezar said with a slight smirk.

"Yes Master Lezar, I think I can handle one at a time, but I will let you know when I am ready for more."

As she said this, she reveled in the luxurious fur the panther had. While his face had a definite feline shape and appearance, it was completely clean of fur. The top of his head, ears, and neck all had fur, and he had clear-colored whiskers, his eyes and muzzle had no fur.

"Master Lezar, are you a jaguar or leopard panther?"

To say that Lezar was startled was an understatement. The others were just as shocked, for even others of their own species never bothered to ask and just thought he was a leopard as they were the most common panther.

"I am a jaguar panther, and I am pleasantly surprised you asked that. You definitely deserve to be rewarded for good behavior, don't you agree brothers?

They all assented though Gobin was the first to point out, "As long as you feel comfortable with that Alza."

"Masters, it has been a very long time since a male has cared for my needs, sexually or not. If I could just fully explore you all, that will be reward enough for me."

"Take what we gladly offer Alza, we wish to know what you sound like in ecstasy," Kalba growled, obviously excited at the prospect.

"I wish to know what your nectar tastes like, sweet one," Jahar said, purring at the thought.

"Brothers, let her get a little used to us, we have seen what she has to offer, it is only fair to let her do the same," said Ilan, though from the bulge under his sheet, he was equally affected.

So they all gathered round close, watching their new slave enjoy the buffet that lay before her. She focused more on Lezar, fascinated by the knowledge that if she looked close enough, she would find the rosettes of a jaguar. Lezar was fully aroused by this point, his cock at least 8 inches and dripping with his excitement. Alza ignored that for a few minutes, running her hands through the fur on his chest and rubbing her face in it. When she started rubbing her face in the scent glands near his cheeks, her masters all got even more excited.

"Do you know what you are doing Alza?" Lezar asked in a husky tone between his purrs.

"Marking myself with your scent, Master Lezar. I want to have you all scent mark me so I can truly feel owned and loved. I did it with my cat at home all the time to try and form a mother or friend bond with her."

The others approached slowly, and when she nodded at them, they started scent marking her and purring. She lay back and let them for a minute or two before she went back to exploring Lezar some more. The others backed off to see what she would do next. She eyed the noticeably throbbing cock for the first time and looked up into Lezar's face with a look of anxiety, fear, and surprisingly, hunger.

"You can touch or lick it Alza, the biting end is up here," Lezar said, pointing to his mouth.

She reached out with her hand, stroking it, noticing that it was the only other place where fur was absent. The dripping tool was fully un-sheathed, and felt thick and meaty in her tiny hands. She bent her head forward to taste it, and moaned at the addictive flavor of salty-sweetness. Lezar growled at the sensations running up and down his spine at the pleasure she was giving him. Alza slowly worked the massive piece of meat into her mouth, sucking, slurping, and bobbing till it hit her gag reflex. She worked the other four inches with her hands while she enjoyed the first piece of man-meat she had had in a long time. "Now this is a treat," she thought to herself. Lezar was growling, yowling, purring and swearing under his breath, "apparently we bought a cat who likes cream as much as we do," he said to his brothers. "Let us just hope we can get some cream for ourselves soon, this is making me so hot," Kalba replied.

"Alza, you are doing so good, you are gonna get my cream soon, you like cream?"

"As much as I can handle, Master Lezar," she replied back.

"Oh, here it comes, oh ALZA!" Lezar shrieked as he gave her the cream she asked for.

As he settled down, she swallowed her well-earned cream and gave him some kitten licks to make sure he was clean. When she was finished, she looked up at five other very hungry sets of eyes, and suddenly got a little nervous. That was the first bit of sexual contact she had had in a long time, and she was normally a tigress in the bedroom, but a six to one ratio may be a bit too much for her to handle.

"Alza, that was amazing, but from the look on your face, I can tell you are overwhelmed at the thought of taking care of us all. That will rarely be the case, two or three of us is the typical number, and we would never push you to take more then you could handle. But my brothers and I do want to taste your cream, which is already flowing steady for us, I can smell. Why don't you relax and let us give you some pleasure?" Lezar coaxed, already starting to stiffen up at the prospect.

Alza laid back on the cushions, watching the hungry brothers come closer and start nuzzling, sniffing, and licking her. When she felt the first swipe of a rough tongue, she jumped and yelped:

"You have cat tongues too Masters? How did I ever get so lucky?"

"Just lay back and enjoy Alza, you deserve it." Jahar replied as he licked toward her breasts.

While she is having her arms licked by Gobin and Helius, her legs licked by Ilan and Kalba, Jahar dives in and starts teasing her breasts with light brushes of his fur, then starts licking around her right breast, starting from the base of her chest all the way to the now firmly erect nipple in a spiral. Alza is moaning, thrashing, and begging for more by this point, but the party has only started. Her then flicks the nipple with his tongue, then gives it a lick with the full contact of the rough burrs.

"Master...Jahar, oh, God...that...feels...awesome, what are you doing to me," Alza pants.

"Giving you pleasure my dear Alza, pleasure that you will have from now on."

He then gives the same treatment to the left breast.

"Jahar is obviously a breast man, with the talent he's showing me," Alza thought as he paused to switch back.

"Yes, as are Lezar and Gobin. Just wait till they get a turn," Jahar replied with a purr, deciding to ignore her lack of Master in her thought.

"Oh, God, that feels so awesome, I...think...I'm...gonna...cum, but this has never made me cum before. Masters, please, so...close, more...oh...God, oh, Ja..Jesus!" Alza pants and screams as she experiences her first breast orgasm.

"And now for the cream," says Lezar, who looks her in the eye as he approaches her drenched pussy for a taste of paradise.

Alza nods weakly before she moans and arches her back at the sensation of Lezar's rough tongue grazing her clit. The others have lined up behind him for a taste, and as each one leaves and is replaced by another; she gets another massive jolt to her pleasure sensitive clit.

"Oh...God, oh...Masters, that...feels...so...good, oh...please...more,"

Finally, all the brothers had a taste, and all agreed that is was indeed divine. Kalba then came back, and gave her the licking of a lifetime, getting every drop of nectar from every little crevice of her folds, making sure never to put his tongue inside her, she would have to tell him it was ok.

She thrusts her hips up into his tongue, panting, moaning and cursing at the amazing sensations Kalba's talented tongue was giving her. He circles her clit, gently sucking it for a moment before he fully licks it.

"Oh...Master...Kalba...you...make...me...feel...amazing...so...close...oh God, oh fuck."

"Scream my name in ecstasy, only then are you allowed to drop the Master," Kalba assured her, as he had noticed she had wanted to scream Jahar's name earlier.

Which is precisely what she did, shaking, and clutching his head in a vise-like grip as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. Kalba moved so that Ilan could get his turn at licking up all the cream.

"Masters, please, I don't think my body could handle any more tonight, I am so tired right now."

When they looked at her, they could see the exhaustion on her face, her eye lids drooping, and realized they had the rest of their lives to hear her screams of delight. Gobin went to get a washcloth to wipe the sweat and juices from her body as the others moved closer with their sheets so they could cuddle around her.

"Is there one of us you wish to lay on Alza?" Gobin asked softly.

She moved to lay by Gobin and Helius, knowing instinctively they would protect her from her nightmares better than the others. Kalba made sure he was touching both of them as he curled up around Alza's other side, while the others curled up around them all, with Jahar facing the doorway.

@@@

It was a good thing they were huddled together so close, because that night, Alza had one of the worst nightmares she had had in a long time. The brothers were awakened not by the thrashing, whimpers, or out right screams, by the time these got to their worst they were wide awake. No, what woke them were the pulses of terror, and they were bad enough that Gobin was affected just as badly, even with his strongest mental shields.

"If these are an example of the mental wounds somewhat healed, I never want to see fresh ones," thought Lezar.

While Helius and Kalba picked up Gobin and took him to the other side of the room, trying to rebuild his shields and calm his mind, the others huddled around Alza, trying to wake her up.

"Max, please, I cooked your steak how you always like it, the potato is baked properly, and your beer is chilling in the fridge...Please, Max STOP, the baby, I thought you wanted her, please, punch me anywhere but there."

"Helius, what the hell is she screaming about, I don't remember her saying anything about a child?" Lezar yowled in worry.

"That is because she didn't. We will have to find a way to shield Gobin and me from her psychic distress if we want to find that out. Kalba is barely taking the edge off of the attacks while trying to help me shield Gobin. We may need a palzan or may even need the tsarzan to help us shield. From what I could tell of their planet, Earth has millions of people in worse shape than her, though few of them are as strong of an empath," Helius hissed back in agony from the strong waves on his own shields and the strain from trying to rebuild Gobin's.

"I thought Gobin's shields were stronger than yours, what with the extra training he had perfecting them," Ilan commented.

"They are against emotional attacks, but he is shielding us all from the brunt of those while her mind is projecting her past pain, and he was never taught how to block that, I am blocking that for us all, which is why my shields are taking the biggest hits, because I gave you three the strongest ones since you are at ground zero."

Just then, it stopped, after 10 minutes of torture that made their worst battles seem like a tea party. They were exhausted from the strain, and knew that they had opened up one hell of a Pandora's Box when they asked Alza to talk about her past. The only major problem they had, how do you destroy the darkness without destroying the box?

@@@

As Alza woke up, she looked into the worried faces of three of her masters. "Where are the others, what happened, oh God, I must have had one of my night terrors." She sat up slowly, and looked around, spotting Gobin and the others on the other side of the room, and they all looked ashen, as if they had seen a ghost, but exhausted as if they had tried to scale Mount Everest.

"Masters, what happened, why does everyone look like they just fought 3 months in a WWI trench?" Alza asked.

"If you are making a reference to an epic battle, my dear ama; that is exactly what happened. You are a VERY strong empath, and you have psychic projection capabilities that almost were too much for us to handle. If you had kept dreaming much longer, we would not have been able to handle it," Helius panted.

12