The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 03

Story Info
A unique story of slavery.
5.6k words
4.59
15.5k
12

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is chapter 3, chapter 4 is in the works. Warning, the flashback may be disturbing for some viewers, as will some of the other trauma discussed.

*

"I seek an audience with the tsarzan, my carzan Gobin was attacked by a massive empathic and psychic blast from our new ama. She was asleep, and one of her dreams caused her to send out the blast. He almost went insane from it and has been almost unresponsive since the incident almost 3 days ago," Lezar begged the gatekeeper.

"That wouldn't happen to be the Malzan, carzan Gobin Shadow-bane, would it?

"Yes, and we have put our ama in our shield room till that additional issue can be solved."

"Okay, we will give you emergency status, because as far as I know he is the strongest empath outside the compound walls, and if your ama tore down his shields and the rest of you could barely save him, then Zorcon save us all."

And with that, a few more guards were positioned around Helius and Kalba as they carried and shielded Gobin on his journey to the judgment hall. In the judgment hall the tsarzan had been told of the story, but only when he saw the look in Gobin's eyes did he believe what he had heard.

"This was done by a human with no training, while she was asleep? How can that be?" asked the stunned tsarzan.

"Your Sacredness, she has mental wounds that have scarred her deeply, and she is an empath. She had told us of what had happened to her and how she got those wounds when she had the same look to her eyes.

Her nightmare lasted 10 minutes that evening, though we had done our best to make sure the damage from re-telling her memories had been minimized. She told us that part of the trauma she had included nightmares, but we didn't think anything of it till she awoke screaming. She was laying on Gobin and Helius when it happened, but I do not have the abilities that my darzan Helius does," Lezar replied.

At a nod from the tsarzan, Helius stepped forward; "I got a full hit from the blast as well, but I am better trained against projections and other psychic attacks where as Gobin specializes in emotional attacks.

Our ama Alza was giving off some extremely strong blasts of both, and while he shielded us all from the emotional blast, he had to sacrifice his stronger shields to those closest to Alza so that they could calm her down, so his own shields were not strong enough to stop both the projection and the emotions evoked by her dream, which was a nightmare the likes of which I have never seen, nor would wish upon my worst enemy. I can project to you a toned down version of it, if that would be helpful," Helius said with a bow.

"Let me see Gobin first, then if you are up for it, I will shield you as you attempt to bring him back. Rumors of your power and efficiency at walking the minds of others have not stopped at the compound wall. I wish to see for myself if what I have heard is true."

"Yes your Sacredness, anything to bring my brother back to us."

As Gobin was brought close enough that the tsarzan could look into his eyes, he was horrified to see what was there. He had to put on his strongest shields, for it was obvious that Gobin was lost in a darkness so vast, it was unfathomable.

"Helius, I need to see the projection that triggered this without any of the emotions attached, and Lezar, I order you to bring your ama to the compound immediately. Is she currently a danger?"

"As far as I know your Sacredness, she is still asleep from the deep slumber we gave her do you wish her awake or still asleep?" Lezar replied.

"I will need her awake and stable later, for right now, I want her asleep till she is in the compound shield room, then you may all stay with her till I need you."

"Yes your Sacredness, I will go get her now."

"Take your garzan with you, as well as my sarzan, just in case. Lockhoy, I need my walzan, just in case."

With two quick bows and whispers of "Yes your Sacredness", both Lezar and the tsarzan's assistant ran to follow their orders. Everyone knew that a potential cluster-fuck had just landed, and if the tsarzan had summoned the walzan from his sacred temple in the forest near the compound, then this cluster was epic.

@@@

With the sarzan in toe, Jahar, Ilan, Kalba and Lezar brought a still asleep Alza to the compound.

"Your Sacredness, she has had very little training under the circumstances, and barely knows any of the basic rules of conduct. She is a very well-behaved ama, but her mental wounds are rather severe and her natural instincts are easily triggered. Do you believe this will reflect badly on us?" Lezar asked.

"I don't see why it would. You have had her for 3, 4 days at most and she has been unconscious for most of them due to the circumstances. She has been unable to process the full concept of being on another planet and ama to a pride of what on her planet are lesser beings. She is bound to be a little off-kilter. I presume you have taught or started to teach her the basic walk and bow protocols? "

"Yes your Sacredness, and she walked almost perfectly from the start. She has made only one or two minor errors since, and they were mostly telepathic. I was shocked at how well she has behaved, to be honest, but she seems to be very smart and adaptable."

"Then you have nothing to worry about, and I will vouch for her conduct if the tsarzan feels like being a stickler for the protocol rules. I think personally that you should always give someone at least a week to adjust to a major life change before you nit-pick them."

"Thank you your Sacredness, you have put my mind at ease."

As they took Alza down to the shield room, she started to stir. The party shielded her until the door to the shield room was shut tight, then they put her on one of the cots in the room to finish waking fully.

@@@

Back in the judgment hall, the walzan had arrived and was shielding the entire room from psychic and empathic energies, which was empty except for Gibor, Helius, Kalba, the tsarzan, and the walzan.

"Alright, the room is secure, there is no way this is going to leak anything, so lets get this over with quickly so that my walzan can double shield the shield room."

At that, Helius gave the tsarzan the most traumatizing thing he had ever experienced, and it wasn't even his memory.

They were looking into a brownstone single bedroom apartment, and a woman was cooking dinner with her back to them. She had on a shirt and skirt that matched, because it was the only dress-like attire she had that would accommodate the little bump she was showing.

She had an apron on over her skirt to protect it, and the plain color shirt she was wearing hid most of her bruises well. She was pan-searing a steak, and the oven was cooking a baked potato, she was tossing a salad for herself while the steak was cooking, and it was hard for her to toss it properly because if she jerked her arms too much, it aggravated the still-healing broken clavicle.

Max was expected home any minute, and the food was ready to be served, so she got the baked potato from the oven, perfect as usual, loaded it with butter, cheese, and sour cream on the side in a separate saucer.

She placed the steak on the cooking plate, so as not to dirty his dinner plate with the juices, and cut it into perfect squares, and put the squares on the dinner plate, with a saucer on the side for horseradish, which she got out of the fridge.

She then took the plate and saucers to the table, put the horseradish on the table, and went back to check on the beer. She found it was perfectly chilled. Max walked in at that moment, saw the table, and gave her a dirty look.

"Natalie, I told you, I wanted ketchup and horseradish, where is my damn ketchup, and what about my beer?"

"Max, I was just about to get it, I was checking on your beer, I know you like to have the ketchup and beer at the same time."

"Not good enough, you know when I come home, I think you need to be reminded who runs this house."

"Max, please, I cooked your steak how you always like it, the potato is baked properly, and your beer is chilling in the fridge..."

Max had cornered her in the kitchen and was giving her some new bruises under her shirt. He worked his way from her ribs and was aiming at her stomach.

"Please, Max STOP, the baby, I thought you wanted her, please, punch me anywhere but there."

"Why do you need a baby when you can't even take care of the few responsibilities you have now?"

"Please, I'll do better, just please let me have her."

"You had your chance, but I want what's mine before it gets too messy."

With that, he dragged her by the hair to the bedroom, threw her on the bed, ripped her clothes off, and took off his own after tying her hands and feet to the bedposts.

"What is mine?"

"This body."

"Who controls its use?"

"You do."

"Be happy my drinking buddies are all busy tonight, otherwise I would fuck this baby out of you for your disobedience. Instead, I am gonna just fuck you and punch it gone."

With that, he proceeded to rape her in all three holes, and while he was dry fucking her ass, he began punching her stomach in counter rhythm to the violent pumping of his own body into her bleeding anus. When he came in her ass, he pulled out, and kept on punching till he noticed blood gushing out of her vagina.

"So much for your little Nancy Drew, now go get me my beer and ketchup."

The tsarzan looked up at Helius after he had finished viewing the horror this ama had endured.

"No wonder the emotions were so powerful, you don't have to show me those, I can guess well enough. Did you check to see if Gibor was cycling through that?"

"I do not believe that he has been cycling through that, thank Zorcon, but through his memories of the den site massacre that killed our family. I am not sure though, as I did not want to end up like him and leave my brothers down two good men, Your Sacredness."

"Alright, then let me attempt to bring Gibor home."

The tsarzan shielded himself good, then dove right in to Gibor's mind. And it was as Helius expected, Gibor was stuck in a cycle of the den site massacre, and the tsarzan found Gibor within moments.

"Gibor, come with me, you are stuck in the past when your brothers need you in the present. You are safe, come home with me, there is nothing left for you here."

"Yes, Your Sacredness. Thank you for finding me, I thought I would be lost here forever."

As they both left the black hole of Gibor's memory, the haunted look left his face and color returned to his eyes. As he blinked them a few times and looked around, his brothers raced to his side to hug him.

"Welcome back brother," Helius murmured.

"Yeah, welcome back, I see we found out the hard way that our new ama has a few surprises, aye," Kalba joked.

"Talk about a Pandora's Box, I am afraid of what the hell else is in there," Gibor replied.

"Well Gibor, while you are resting with Helius and Kalba, the rest of your brothers and I are going to find out. Another sarzan from Moonblade arrived yesterday to ask if she could look for a suitor here, as all the males from her den site have not appealed to her. I will ask her to help with the shielding. My sarzan will shield you all in the shield room."

"Yes Your Sacredness, and thank you again."

"Lockhoy, what is the status of the ama?"

"She is semi-conscious, and though the circumstances have allowed for little training, she is very well-behaved for an ama, trained or otherwise. If her mental wounds can be healed and she can be fully-trained, I believe she would be worthy of being your ama, Your Sacredness.

I checked Lezar's, and Jahar's memories of all the events from viewing at the auction to arrival at the shield room here at the palace. They got lucky and chose well."

"Thank you Lockhoy, have my sarzan make sure the ama stays in a comatose state while she is transported to the judgment hall. I want Selena to come to the judgment hall as well to help shield. Sistenza is to stay with the brothers in the shield room once the ama is here. Lezar, Ilan, and Jahar are to come as well."

"Yes Your Sacredness, at once."

@@@

"Where am I? Why is everyone so edgy, like I am a bomb that could go off at any moment?"

Then Alza remembered waking up in the ship, and seeing Gibor, Helius, and Kalba as far from her in the room as possible. She remembered having a night terror, the one that was always tough for her and made the next few days after it hard to handle as she did her best to forget it.

The only bit of that night she ever wanted to remember was the name she had given herself when it became paramount that she change her identity and leave the state. Nancy, the name her daughter would have had had she lived to be born. She cried at the realization that the locket she had had made was still back on Earth, and her Masters may never let her replace it.

"Alza, we are on our home planet, and you are going to be taken to the tsarzan to have your bad memories removed. You almost drove Gibor insane with your nightmare, and so the tsarzan has deemed you a level 9 danger with those memories. We are going to be escorted by the saran, who will put you in a comatose state until we are in the judgment hall." Lezar told her.

"Please Master Lezar; let me keep the memory of my little girl. She was all I had ever wanted in life, to have a child to love. After that night, I changed my name to the one she would have had, Nancy, just to keep from killing myself. The thought that only one Nancy was going to have her life cut short, that is what kept me alive for months."

"We will think about getting you adapted to carrying our young, or making you a memento, if that is what it takes to get you to willingly agree to have your memories removed. This is one of the few things that an ama gets to bargain for, so we shall give you a fair price.

We right now only believe that the tsarzan will remove your memories, because that is what is normally done with a level 6 or higher danger level. We will make sure to ask for the gaps to be filled in, as we believe you should not be further punished by what another did to you," Lezar relied.

"Thank you Master Lezar, why is it so important that I agree to have them removed, if I may ask?"

"Good question Alza, if you are unwilling, it will be impossible to remove them because you will naturally reinforce them in your mind, and your mental shields will make it hard for anyone to go into your mind in the first place."

"Lezar, I am here to escort you to the judgment hall and to bring your ama in a comatose state. Will she allow easy entry?"

"Yes, Your Sacredness, I told her you were coming and should allow for easy entry. This is the first time someone has done this, so I would ease in cautiously."

"Ama, you have heard of hypnotism?"

"Yes Your Sacredness, though I was never successfully put under when it was tried on me."

"I am much stronger, but thank you for the warning. So, you know that you are going to listen to the sound of my voice and do as I say as you go under."

"Yes your Sacredness."

"Alright, I shall begin then. Look into my eyes, do not be afraid, I will not harm you, you are safe, I want to help you."

The mantra was said over and over until Alza was in a haze. She was told to just relax, think of nothing, and to come back when she heard her name. So, she basked in the emptiness of her mind, while she felt like she was being carried somewhere.

"Alza, come back, we are here."

As she came back into consciousness, she looked around a massive hall, like a sultan's throne room in style; open, lots of light, cushions and throw pillows, a throne with a male that was indeed a white Siberian tiger. He was massively built, but he exuded a power that was more powerful that mere muscle.

Like the sarzan, the tsarzan was ROYALTY, and was willing to prove it given half a chance. And on his right was a figure that just screamed GOD, and made the tsarzan look like a peasant. This male was a tiger, but no tiger had sterling silver and 18k gold as part of their fur color. He was also white and black, as the tsarzan and sarzan were, so she guessed that this was the walzan.

There was also a female on the tsarzan's left that looked to be a sarzan, so she was either a foreign sarzan or possibly the mate of the tsarzan. On the outer sides of the throne were two guards who were both lions and what looked like the vizier, who was a cheetah.

The guards had halberds with nasty looking serpentine blades on the end and a bearded axe. She did not look any of them in the face, as she had been told that to look anyone in the eye besides her Masters was a bad idea, and with these individuals it seemed like a suicidal idea.

So after she looked around and got her bearings, she knelt and bowed her head, showing the back of her neck. A pillow was tossed under her as she knelt, and as she didn't know if it was proper to address the tsarzan, she just waited as her Masters bowed and addressed him.

"You were right Lockhoy; she is well behaved for one with her level of training. And smart enough to know that when she doesn't know how to act, to do what she does know and keep quiet. Ama, when you come into my presence, you are to do as you just did, but also to cross your arms across your chest as you bow and address me as Your Sacredness. Would you like to retry your entry?"

"Yes Your Sacredness, Thank You Your Sacredness."

"Before you get up and retry, I will tell you the proper leaving protocol. You are to rise up, cross your arms, and bow while saying Yes Your Sacredness. Now try it."

With a proper execution of his orders, and a soft, "Yes Your Sacredness", she got up and left the room through the rear doors. As she came back in, she followed his orders about her entrance perfectly and waited for further instructions.

"That was perfect Ama; your behavior is to be rewarded. I, as well as my walzan and Selena here are going to shield the room and walk through your memories. I will be the only one in your mind, and if I deem fit, we shall discuss what is to be done with your memories. What has your Master told you of what is going to be done?"

Alza looked at Lezar for approval, and with his nod she said, "I was told that I am a level 9 danger, and that the normal procedure is to remove the memories, but that I have to be willing for them to be removed, and that I may bargain for them.

12