The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 10

Story Info
The continued story of slavery turned upside-down.
5.5k words
4.62
13.6k
9

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, here is the next part as promised, and I have an idea for an editor, as this thing is getting massive, 96 pages in word. Though I can't guarantee anything, I will be trying to remove the single chapters and putting up a few sections of the story, after I have fleshed out some parts and made it flow better. If you are still confused about a few things, I will be posting a separate piece that will hopefully make things easier.

During the next few weeks, it became obvious that her former masters were going to be a handful. She started her day with the walzan, helping to fully integrate both mindsets and to allow for instinctual trust of each set's abilities, which would be the difference between life and death when outside of the den-site.

Then, she, Gobin, and Jahar would pick an illness or injury that would need an herbal remedy, and did field training in finding and preparing medicines for every illness or injury she might have to deal with as a battle healer. After a few days of learning new material, she was told to lead them and prepare all the remedies she had learned with their guidance, and then given new material.

This was her pre-training work-out as well, for as soon as she got back from her three hours of training, she rotated between sword, knife, and archery training, which took up the rest of her day until dinner, after which she had empath training for an hour before bed. While most of her training, such as her mental abilities or healer training, were injury free and therefore safe, battle training was a whole other ball game.

While Kali was an excellent tactician and natural fighter, able to plan many of her moves with precision and efficiency, her more human side was having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that she was a killing machine, and could make most action movie heroes look sloppy.

This made it hard when the two minds split for some reason, logic vs. instinct being hard to overcome, but luckily the integration was still mostly smooth. Those slip-ups however, led to injuries, and no mate wants to injure its other half, which caused one hell of a ruckus.

Because Kali was training with each of the brothers in a rotation, Gobin and Jahar were able to stop their attacks mid-motion so as to avoid injury, while the others could not. It led to the brothers often being upset, because a normal bruise from an improper block would upset Gobin and Jahar because their mate got hurt, the brother who caused the injury was upset for injuring his mate by proxy, and the other brothers were upset for the same reason.

The only thing that kept the confrontations blood-free was the fact that she was using dulled training knives and swords until she had the muscle mass and muscle movements ingrained into her instincts, she was fully padded, and she hadn't started showing. When a month had passed, she had stopped using dulled practice blades three days before she noticed she had developed a bump. When she did notice it, her more human side finally flipped out to the point she lost her hybrid form.

"Kali, what is going on are you ok?" Gobin asked, as he ran toward the bathroom.

He stopped short when he saw his former ama on the floor of the bathroom in front of the mirror, with a familiar haunted look in her eyes.

"Aw shit, Jahar, Helius, get back here now, our prime time for training has ended, and it isn't looking good!"

@@@

As the brothers ran into the bathroom, the noise startled a reaction from Kali, and she backed herself into a corner in fear.

"What is going on, my cat is being more impatient and bitchy then usual, saying that we have known we were pregnant, why should the first physical sign freak us out, but I know the signs I used to have while on Earth, and I have had none of them, so of course I'm going to freak out."

"Kali, I think you have been sub-consciously forgetting you were pregnant so that you could continue training, even though it is something that no mother-to-be would be doing. Of course, part of that forgetting also had help.

We have been giving you anti-nausea herbs in your breakfast, it is a tradition when pregnancy is announced, as well as not doing any of your training that would have put you in danger of falling, over-exertion, or injury anywhere near your stomach. So, for the sake of us all, we are now trading in your weapons training for clinic training, until you need to stay in seclusion." Gobin told her soothingly.

After a few minutes, she was finally able to wrap her brain around the fact that it wasn't she that was encouraging the forgetting, she would never have endangered her children, no matter which mindset was in charge.

Gobin's reassurance had stopped the mental bitch fight over who was needing a reminder of how a mother should act, as he was right, no mother would have been training with weapons, especially regular weapons.

The three brothers saw the transformation of not only her body, which had gone back to hybrid form, but her face and eyes, which had showed a haunted look of shock before, but now made them wary, as she had a murderous gleam in her eyes now that made them wonder who was going to be the flesh confetti.

"Has the walzan arrived?"

Those words spoken in a deadly calm made them scramble from the room like their tails were on fire, because in their minds, he had it coming. Only the gods would fuck with a pregnant female in this manner, because only they could handle the results. The walzan may be able to take care of himself, but the brothers weren't going to hang around to find out if he stayed in one piece or became flesh colored specks, as they were also part of the cover up and didn't want to join the walzan in his fate.

@@@

The walzan had been told earlier in the week to watch out for the expected backlash, so while he was nervous about how quiet the house was and the fact that the brothers didn't greet him at the door, he was not surprised. What did surprise him was the fact that Kali was seated calmly in her usual chair, waiting.

"So nice of you to join me, but I don't think our brainwashing appointment is still on for today, but if you wish to leave this house in one piece, I advise you start talking, fast."

"The gods wanted to be sure you had at least some basic training, because there is a high possibility of a raid not long after the cubs are born, and you may be the only one able to defend them at some point."

"Will there be a need for additional training, or can I rejoice in being pregnant?"

"Three days a week, no more than an hour to hone your skills and to keep your edge. As long as you can handle that, I won't be needing to help you handle it."

"I can handle it, and the next time I speak with the gods, they will be getting an earful about warning a female before she goes insane and gets the urge to remind them what happens when you piss off a pregnant female."

"I remember now, you weren't really given adequate notice about much of anything, let alone how strong your protective urges would be, though I let the brothers know the training needed to be done. Note to self, learn from this before you end up dead from feminine wrath."

"I see we understand each other, now, how about we get to business before I let my cat loose on your ass?"

"By all means, let's see how your old memories are doing and how well you are handling them coming back?"

Which was the best thing he could have said to save his ass at the moment; as Kali and the former Nancy had been comparing pregnancy stories in a sense, with the realization that she was pregnant, Kali had begun remembering the joys of impending motherhood, and comparing her easy first month to the absolute hell she had experienced starting two weeks after she had gotten a positive pregnancy test.

When the walzan had entered her mind, her mind-self started showing him around the places where her memory was coming back, like the general contractor of a building under construction showing an inspector around.

They could see parts that had fully come back, like the pregnancy memories, some that were still hazy, like her life before she had been abducted, and parts that hadn't even begun to heal, like the years of abuse and forced abortions. The walzan was indeed just like an inspector, he was looking for spots that weren't healing properly for signs that she could have a reaction anywhere from a minor shock like she had had earlier to a full blown panic attack like she had had on board the ship.

While nothing looked dangerous at first, he saw that delving too deep into the later part of her previous pregnancies would be a VERY bad thing, and cautioned her as much, saying that those memories should be left for last.

"Why, are they bad?"

"No, they are traumatizing for a female who is expecting to keep her cubs, traumatizing enough to possibly cause you to start a natural abortion to mimic the memories. They are just memories, but the gods have deemed it important for you to remember them, even if they will be hard to handle. So, leave them alone until after the cubs are born.

As I can see some bleed through, I would be willing to channel the power of the gods to put up a temporary seal on those memories, if the gods wouldn't demand it. Are you willing, or do you want me to walk with you a bit more and stall the inevitable?"

"I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, because they need my cubs to be safe and grow up into their badass army, so they had a good reason to risk my wrath, though they won't do it again anytime soon!"

After a thorough search to see if everything else was in good order, the walzan left her mind and started the inner dialogue needed to ask for the strength of the gods to help him, which was granted with few questions asked after he explained that there was a possibility of natural abortion otherwise.

"Oh, the gods forgot to inform you of something I am sure has been troubling you all, about a possible issue of incest. Well, it won't be an issue."

"Ok, do I get a full explanation or am I supposed to just take their word for it?"

"You need to have all the brothers with you when I tell you, or there will be issues. The gods have been keeping a very big secret, which I can only share once, at the proper time, which is deemed to be now."

"Does the tsarzan know?"

"It has always been a need to know kind of thing, and he was the last person who would ever be on that list."

"Well, I am guessing this means I am not the only 'special' one in the family? Gods forbid we have anyone else in the family who is also 'special'."

"You have no idea, and there is going to be a big ruckus after the reveal, so be as calm as you can, for yours' and the cubs' sakes."

"While we are waiting for the 'big secret', are we able to do the housekeeping you said was needed or were the gods just in a mood to screw with me after I did some serious blaspheming?"

"I had to distract you from the memories being blocked so that the gods could fix the problem, which they did, with a time limit of half of one of our years."

"Great distraction, I'll give them that."

"Our other work that would have to do with strengthening your mental powers to become our super weapon of mass annihilation has to be put on hold because by doing it, it could destroy the block prematurely."

"So, we shall be seeing you after the cubs are born and weaned to start the major work?"

"Yes, but I will be by this evening after dinner to let you all know the big secret."

"Ok, but I do have one question, why now?"

"You will know why after I tell you."

And with that parting remark, the walzan left Kali to work out a revised training schedule until the cubs were born.

"Jahar, Gobin, get your butts back here, the walzan has just screwed up everything, though he left in one piece, if we don't get some issues worked out, I can't promise the same for you two."

And since they both knew that the cat was out of the bag, and that Kali might be in the mood for some fur rugs if they didn't hop to it, they gave each other one look, and ran back to placate their upset mate.

"Kali, we were only doing the gods' will, we didn't want to deceive you, it was killing us all that we had to hide something so big and wonderful from you, and we knew you would do anything to protect your babies..." Gobin blurted out in a rush, and probably would have continued if Kali hadn't held up her hand for silence.

"While I am amused you think I would skin you over something like this, I realize you had good intentions, hell the gods put you up to it with the reason of saving our children and your brothers' mates, but the fact of the matter is you need to fix something else, my training regime.

I also need to know how this pregnancy will progress differently, as it is on a six-month timeline correct?"

"Yes, you would have been feeling nauseous two weeks ago, and not been able to keep anything down, which is why pregnant females are given anti-nausea herbs the same day as pregnancy is confirmed. In another two weeks, you will start getting some of the swelling in your legs and feet, which is only minor, but will make it dangerous for us to hike up for mountainous herbs like we have been doing.

Your breasts have been growing a little, but the walzan helped you forget that. The fegentes helps with hormone regulation, so mood swings won't be an issue, and weight checks are done every month for health assessment, of which I was going to ask the walzan how we were supposed to get around that, but you fixed that issue.

You will mostly be doing clinical work from now on, and get certified. Besides, you have your trade appointments to fulfill, so that is probably what we should do for most of today." Gobin said, relieved to still have his fur attached.

"And our sex lives? Or the fact that I still have to do some weapons practice so that I maintain my skills? And the biggest question of the hour, what if some of the cubs want to be born as cubs and others as human infants, what then?"

"Um... well, with the fact that you are carrying four, we can guess that the gods will have some pity on us and have them all born as cubs, which would mean you would have to stay in cat form for your last two months.

As for the weapons practice, now it will only be safe if Jahar and I practice with you, because mates don't really attack each other, even when feral. It can happen, and weapons practice is a prime example, but other than that, mates can't really harm each other, so even when you practice cat fighting skills during the last two months, only we will be safe sparring partners.

And as for sex, only the fact that we are exhausted every night has been preventing that, and, again, those last two months are going to be extremely high in restrictions, for health reasons, but sex in cat form is unfortunately on that list. Your body will be in a fragile state that any rough activity must be kept to a minimum, and the womb will be the last place you want rough activity."

"So, if I wanted to jump you both, now would be a good time?"

"For Jahar, not me. I will have to wait until a few weeks after the cubs are born, and hope you don't go into heat. But don't worry about me if you feel the need, I can be happy watching, just like Jahar will have to be when your kitty wants her mate."

"Why do you have to wait? What if I want you both?"

"You are Jahar's pregnant mate; he is going to be overly protective of you when it comes to other males. Our brothers are fine because he knows they don't want to steal her away from him, but I am in danger if I get too close to you in a sexual manner. The reverse will be true when you spend your last two months in cat form."

"Ok, that makes sense. The walzan is coming back after dinner with a big secret not even the tsarzan knows, but the gods say it has to do with the incest problem not being a problem."

"Ok, what are the gods going to throw at us now?" Jahar piped up.

"I have a few theories, but I am going to wait for the walzan to tell us. Mean while, I want a quickie before we head off to the clinic."

"I'm up for that!"

"Yeah, I can see that Jahar, but the question is, are you up to making it a good quickie?"

"Why don't we find out?" Jahar said with a growl as he practically pounced on his mate.

With the knowledge that their brothers wouldn't be home for a long time, the brothers didn't feel the need to run to their shared bedroom, and everyone was undressed in seconds, with clothes thrown about in disarray. Though Kali really wanted to draw this out and make the boys chase her down, she knew if she wanted some action, it better be quick and to the point.

"Jahar, would you be able to handle it if I wanted to suck off Gobin while you fuck my pussy?"

"I'll try, but as this is new to all of us I can't be sure of anything."

"If you're willing to risk it, I want you both any way I can have you." Kali said as she lay down on the couch.

With a final look at each other, the brothers went for it, Gobin waiting until Jahar had pushed Kali's legs aside and thrust into her wet depths. Gobin felt it was safe, for the moment, to then approach Kali's mouth so she could suck him off. Though Jahar was showing signs of seriously not liking what was going on, Kali appreciated that he focused on them rather than on the fact that Gobin was stuffing her face as greedily as he was her pussy.

Ironically, while the brothers were ignoring each other in deference to making their mate happy, they were pumping her mouth and pussy in sync. As one withdrew, the other pushed in, at first slowly and gently, then faster and harder, making them moan and Kali scream in orgasmic bliss through a mouth full of Gobin. Sensing their mate was satisfied, the brothers stopped thrusting and withdrew, quickly moving to opposite ends of the couch.

"Oh gods, Kali, you have no idea how awesome that felt, it seems like forever since we had a chance to enjoy ourselves, and now I am so damn close, but I really am sorry to say that I don't feel comfortable with Gobin here."

"I am glad you brought that up first brother, as I love the forbidden aspect of this, but I feel like you are going to kill me any second."

"We will discuss this more later, but for now let me take care of you Jahar, and Gobin hopefully that is enough for you. I understand how this doesn't feel right, and it makes it hard to enjoy something that you feel instinctually is wrong, and I appreciate you both trying to overcome that to please me, and don't feel you have disappointed me. We will work this out, but for now, Jahar, you think you could give me some more, because I'm still hungry."

With relief, Jahar walked back to his mate and stuffed her still hungry pussy to the brim.

"That's it Jahar, fuck me like there is no tomorrow, because I want us to cum at the same time."

"Yes my mate, anything you want." Jahar panted as he gave it to her hard and fast, thrusting in and out of her pussy like the wild beast he was sometimes.

Gobin stood well back, but he still had a nice view of his brother filling their mate's hungry hole and so was able to take care of his still throbbing cock. The sensations flowing freely through the bond with his brother and mate helped him keep in sync with them, and when they came, so did he, with explosive results.

After a few minutes rest, Jahar got up off Kali and took the damp towel from Gobin, which he had used to clean himself, to clean up both Kali and himself. Only after he threw the towel on the floor in the laundry room did he realize that all three of their scents were on it, and that he had willing put Gobin's scent all over Kali.

12