The Freedom of Slavery Decoded

Story Info
Questions asked are answered.
854 words
4.06
7.9k
4

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok due to the fact that earlier on in my writing of this story, I was told that people were left in the dark and quite unhappy about it, I decided to take some questions asked that had been either not answered or were hard concepts to follow. Also, I admit that I have been mostly going with the plotline in my head, and that once all the chapters have been posted, I will go back and add in things. Therefore, I am writing this to highlight a few parts that may be confusing:

• When Nancy is abducted, she is 38, as she went to college at 16. She met Max during her senior year of bachelor's degree college, and he let her get her master's before he got paranoid and physically abusive, when she was 23. She was in a program that let you earn your master's and your doctorate at the same time, and when she left him, she was able to transfer her program and finished her doctorate 2 years later when she was 32.

• The main character goes through many changes in personality and mindset. This has been reflected in the style of writing throughout the chapters, to help link it all as a whole. This may be the most confusing part, as the style does change drastically, but as information is added, or events occur, there is a reflect in change of attitude and behavior of not only the main character, but the others as well.

• Also, for a more clear understanding for what is going on, which when I do the major revisions this will be made more obvious, the main character has DID, or Dissociative identity disorder, formerly and more commonly known as multiple personality disorder. I have also used reactions that some people have put into question for some of the characters, but what is important to know about her mental status is that most of her personality integration was complete before she was abducted, hence why she was able to "act" a personality that she knew would help her survive.

It is why she was able to handle the fact that she had another personality that had always been hidden, waiting to emerge. It is also why her adaptation went so smoothly, her cat was a dominate personality that she knew and had already trusted to help her survive in worse circumstances that now had a physical form.

• The Felanids have long lives, including reproductive lives, by which I mean that when she gets adapted, she now has the same life span they do, though the gods have deemed her to have a longer life span because of her role in their plans. Her reproductive life will end when she is around 80, as that is when it normally ends.

• Population control is carefully managed by the gods, which is why viable reproductive life has been extended. There are two dominate pantheons on each planet, and each one has to have an equal population, give or take a hundred. This was mandated to prevent overpopulation, world wars, and worst of all, jihads.

Religious wars are strictly forbidden, though if you are defending yourself it is okay to push the envelope a little to balance things out. Discrimination against species is not an issue, it is more that the Canids are created by certain gods, therefore they follow the edicts of those gods and can't really change to follow the Felanids gods.

• The gods are obsessed with balance, think Egyptians balance between order and chaos, and those who are opposed to it are the harbingers of chaos, think Set from Egyptian mythology and Loki from Norse mythology being the main problems, but every god or goddess who ever represented chaos is also involved, except the Mesoamerican Aztecs, Maya, and Inca, who were to crazy and bloodthirsty to leave Earth before it was too late.

• This level of obsession with order is reflected in the civilization of the Felanids, as they believe that their actions give powers to the gods of order or the gods of chaos, and the gods of chaos are seen as cruel masters at best, sadistic and demonic representations of pure evil is more accurate. That said, they have their lives OCD planned out so as to reduce the amount of chaos they generate.

• All the other pre-Christian pantheons left Earth before Christianity converted or destroyed all their followers. They created new planets, with the dominate hominid species being determined by favorite Earth species, hence Canids being dog species people, Felanids being cat species people. The gods then split, merged and formed a new pantheon for each of these hominid species, in which each god or goddess is a blend of multiple gods or goddesses from Earth.

• When timelines are given, it is usually to reflect the fact that an event is occurring rapidly, or to give a sense of the passage of time. One section has a pre-warning about that, but it was needed to show the rapidness of the event occurring.