The French Are Sexy

Story Info
An Englishman, a German girl, & a Frenchmen.
2.3k words
3.69
28.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years I have come to be hooked on exhibitionism / voyeurism and have many interesting experiences which I have often relayed to other people with similar interests. Now having recently found the "Literotica" website I thought I would post some of my experiences for others to enjoy. The writing is in the form of a letter to the reader and I hope the experiences below give readers as much enjoyment as it does me to remember the events of almost thirty years ago as my European adventure took place in 1975.

My first wife was Irish and we were to busy with ourselves, fucking, rearing kids and working to have much thought for experimentation. A huge change occurred when I met my second wife a German girl who, when I met her, worked in the Playboy Club in Hyde Park, London - shows you how long ago that was. Besides being a stunning looker she was open to all sorts of things and was already a frequent nude sunbather, a good start for anyone with exhibitionist intentions. Because I had just gone through a messy divorce, sold a business and was at a loose end I decided to tour Europe for a few months and my Playmate girlfriend of the time hitched a ride. I wont bore you with details of the trip - for one thing I don't have the time - but a couple of incidents I am going to tell you about came on that extended holiday. Needless to say we ended up getting married on our return from this trip but the marriage only lasted for three eventful years.

We were in Nice, spent the day along the coast nude sunbathing and then back into the labyrinth of small streets that make up the city centre. We had a great simple meal of french fries and steak washed down with a few glasses of red wine and before driving back to Monaco where we were staying, about an hour away. We headed across the road to watch a blue movie. Well we were in France and in the mood. The theatre was small about 80 seats and as is normal in France several seats were doubles, a very cosy situation from which to watch a porno movie. We watched a good movie, yes with a reasonable story line and lots of action with some great actors. We were really just smooching a little while we watched but I know my Playmate was getting really turned on by the film, with a little help from the wine. She was wearing her normal beach dress and nothing else, a thin white cotton, flared and shoulder less apart from two string straps. It always caused heads to turn and outside with the sun in the right direction her bushy mound could clearly be made out. I always got quite a kick out of watching guys eyes nearly pop out of their sockets once they realised she was wearing only this flimsy dress. Actually it was very practical for nude beaches, not much to carry and easily slipped on and off.

Well to get back to the cinema. She whispered to me that she was indeed very horny and took my hand and placed it between her lovely upper thighs. The first thing I noticed, besides the heat was how the plastic covered brown seat was absolutely saturated, as was her white dress that she was sitting on. Although we had chosen a side aisle double seat we must have obviously have caused heads to turn and we noticed one very good Italian looking guy sitting opposite us in the centre section. He kept looking over and smiling. The film was about threesomes MFM, FFM and we started to make jokes what it would be like to involve this guy in a bit of fun. My girlfriend seemed to be ready for anything and kept saying that he did look like a hunk so we agreed we would shift seats and both got up and moved across the aisle so that she was sat next to him and between us. After a few minutes I started to play with her fanny again with my hand up her dress she was still wet as. He now kept his eyes firmly glued to the picture but he must have known what was going on.

We might have picked on the wrong guy because he was looking so very shy. I again whispered to my girlfriend to give him a surprise and lead his hand under her dress to her quivering juicy fanny. At first she refused to do this, I think our game had backfired as she was feeling nervous about this stranger who only looked straight ahead. However after about another five minutes of me playing with her clit and a particularly sexy screw on screen she pulled my hand away and said watch this. With that she slowly edged her hand over his and guided it back to first her knee and then slowly up the inside of her thighs. All the time he was still looking straight ahead at the film. It was very erotic and exciting seeing first his hand slowly work its way up to the heat of her fanny and once there he started to deep finger fuck her there was lots of noise with her dress rustling about and others were now openly watching us rather than the film. While she was doing this and letting him play with her fanny she was also deep throating me while I was transfixed on his hand working away under that flimsy skirt.

My girlfriend also stroked his groin area and soon had his erect cock out, unfortunately it was not the huge hung stud of fairy stories and he came within seconds of being touched. In fact that just about ended the story with my girlfriend worried about the mess on her dress and the fact that he had now lost all interest in the film and was trying to stick his tongue down her throat. While she was happy to play and be played with she was not up for snogging with a stranger in a porno theatre so the whole show stopped as quick as it started. We moved back to our double seat across the aisle, although the girlfriend spent ages in the loo clearing up and soon the film ended and we were on our way out.

Of course I was still bursting my balls and dying to be relieved however time had marched on and we needed to drive back to Monaco. My girlfriend slept the whole drive back what with the wine and all day out in the sun and then all that sexcitement in the theatre. I on the other had was still randy my cock had been up all through the film and I have to admit to having an erection all the way home too thinking about events and what we would get up to on the strength of the days events when we finally hit the sack.

When I got out of the car to walk to our flat I don't think I can ever remember my balls aching so much, they felt like two lead weights but yet so tender I couldn't walk straight also I couldn't wait to get to the bedroom. My Girlfriend on the other hand was still drowsy and asleep on her feet. We both tumbled into bed and I started my normal stroking and playing with her because no matter how tired I needed relief! Well this isn't the best end to this tale we ended up having a bloody big row, I ended up going out to the lounger for the night thinking I would slip back later however I must have dropped off with exhaustion as we had been on the go from 8.00am that morning and did'nt get back until after midnight, with me doing all the driving. BUGGER my first real experience of sex exhibitionism/voyeurism, finding a willing partner and it finished with me frustrated as hell and falling out with the girlfriend.

Its still brings a tear to my eyes thinking about those aching balls, of course I should have JO but by then I was both angry and tired anyway I can't finish on that bad thought so here is another experience, on the same holiday, this time near St Tropez. We had spent the day again nude sunbathing this time on Bridget Bardo's famous Pamplona Beach. A very well known nudist beach, or it was in 1975, and full of great young bodies. When you become a regular at nudist beaches you soon find out that it is overwhelmingly supported by Oldies however France is different and a day spent on a French nudist beach is a day spent amongst beautiful bodies of both sexes. Nudism is a wonderful feeling especially when both sexes can let their hair down and appendages swing free. To swim in the nude is another great sensation and as you can see I'm hooked to nudism although I have never really been attracted to clubs which seem to attract quite a few weirdo's. That statement might be very unfair and made from ignorance but it is my opinion an not intended to belittle genuine Nudist Club Members.

The sun is a powerful aphrodisiac and especially women get very randy lying in the sun, our days were spent sunbathing, a little foreplay with each other a dip in the sea to cool off and runs along the beach. Often we would seek out isolated spots to fuck behind sand dunes or in trees. At Pamplona it was nearly impossible with so many people wandering about however we usually stayed until the bitter end when most others had long gone before wandering off to the bushes. On this particular day we were still at the beach at 7.00pm and had moved back for privacy into the dunes although we had no real intention to fuck there it was a good private waiting spot with a sandy circle surrounded by dunes. We had intended to move further back into the trees but one thing led to another and we got into heavy petting well it became a very good blow job. My girlfriend was one of those girls who could manage to make you think she had no teeth and she could also deep throat which of course had me on cloud nine.

She was kneeling down between my legs while I was flat on my back and when she really started working up and down on the shaft I just lay back shut my eyes and enjoyed it. She of course had her butt in the air as she bent over me to continue the BJ I noticed she always seemed to be looking over my head and past me but thought she was being wary of intruders walking close by. Anyway I was in seventh heaven I had my eyes closed most of the time she was sending me wild I was moaning and groaning gyrating my hips to keep the motion going and finally had one of those mind blowing orgasms that seem to cum only on the very special occasions. I know I am noisy, I can't seem to control myself when I get those sort of climaxes where I end up on the point of collapse. My girlfriend was a swallower she had taken the lot without spilling a bit. As she slurped around and I began to get that nervous feeling of wanting all contact away from my spent cock - that feeling doesn't last long - suddenly I was aware of rustling of the dune grass and right above me was this dark skinned guy wanking and shooting his load all over me and the girlfriend. I jolted to life sat upright only to take a direct hit in the face.

What was happening! and bugger me there was his mate standing behind the girlfriend about two feet away from my feet also pulling violently at his cock, before I could move he also had shot his load over my girlfriends ass. As I pushed my girlfriend off and stood up they bolted and left us covered in spunk, my girlfriend was rolling over laughing hysterically. She had known they were there all the time she told me she spotted them watching about 30 yards away and as she started giving me more head they got closer and closer, she had apparently put her finger up to her mouth to signal for them to be quiet and also waved her arms to get one of them to stand behind. At first I really found it hard to come to terms with what had happened but as my girlfriend described to me how turned on she had been by watching these guys wank and did I see how big one of those guys cocks was, well no I hadn't been that focused or interested in measurements, it had all been over in a flash, but as she talked about it my own cock started to rise again and I was aware this scenario and talking about it had got me all worked up again. Exhibitionism / Voyeurism was from this day to become very much a part of my life.

Worked up or not we ran down to the sea, cleaned ourselves and swam around for a few minutes teasing each other with accounts of what might have happened "if" with those two horny Frenchmen. We wandered back along the beach to the car parked by a campsite and drove a few kilometres into St Tropez to finish the evening wining and dining in that quaint little village. We were to have many horny sessions on the strength of those two guys performance and the excitement of having them join us on Pamplona Beach, little wonder that this area was the chosen home of Bridget Bardot!