The French Connection Ch. 02

Story Info
The Line Between The Student & The Teacher Blurs.
7.5k words
4.16
42.4k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
827 Followers

"Hi Rii..." Rupali waved to me in her usual high pitched squeaky voice and her usual enthusiasm.

She called me Rii, short for Rhea. I was walking back to my building from the nearest ATM when I saw her. Her demeanor always made me giggle; she was a 32 year old child.

"Hi Rups." I said, shortening her name like how she had mine.

"What's up?" She asked as we stood near our building.

"Nothing much; just spending the summer vacation, doing chores etc etc." I replied with a sigh.

"Apart from that you seem to be doing a little more?" Rupali said, her eyes displaying an intention of mischief.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, sounding puzzled

.

"The Frenchman seems to be bowled over by your charm." She said before giggling.

"What...what are you talking about?" I asked her, trying to dismiss her.

"The English tuitions, the morning jogs...hmmmm...something's happening!" She said in a very childish manner. She was teasing me like teenaged girls teased each other.

"What nonsense. He requested me to teach him English because he knows I am a teacher and I've been telling you to come for the morning jog for the last 1 year but you're too lazy to wake up early. All the other women are also irregular. I know your husband leaves for work without a lunch in his hand and breakfast in his stomach you lazy bum." I replied, checkmating any further moves she had.

From having that smug, mischievous smile on her face, she went to a frown with my comment. All these years with her had taught me how to counter her and I was now an expert in it and I enjoyed it.

"Hehehe...relax; I was just joking. Nothing is going on between me and Jacques." I replied as I kept my hand on her shoulder to console her ego.

"Wanna join me for tea?" I asked her and she nodded silently to which I smiled and pulled her close.

"Hi Rhea!" I heard just as we were about to walk to my house. We both turned around to see Jacques walking towards us. He was dressed in a crisp white shirt and stone grey trousers with a pair of black shoes. It looked like he had returned home after a day at work.

"Hii Jacquesss." Rupali said to her in manner which was not meant to be a greeting to him but a taunt at me.

"Hello" He replied smiling awkwardly, he too got a sense of her tone.

"Office done?" I asked him, brushing Rupali to the side in this conversation.

"Yes." Was all Jacques replied; I wasn't comfortable talking more in front of Rupali. As it is she was teasing me and I didn't want to give any more cannon fodder to go around, Jacques realized that too, nodded slightly and stood in front of us with an awkward smile.

"Good bye." He said.

"Bye." I replied.

"Byeee Jacquess.." Rupali replied in the same teasing manner, gently thrusting her elbow and giving me a mischievous smile. Jacques flashed an awkward yet cute smile before walking past us to the elevator.

"He's totally into you." Rupali almost screamed at me as soon as the elevator door closed behind Jacques. I winced hearing her squeaky voice so close to my ear and loud enough for someone else to hear.

"Shut uppp..Are you in for that tea or not?" I cut her down before she said anything. She nodded and we started walking to the elevator.

"You have to agree with me on one thing though; he's hot." She said as the elevator started moving up.

"That I will agree to." I replied and winked at her to which she winked back at me.

---------|

A couple of weeks had passed since the day I caught Jacques staring at my assets at the jogging track. We would meet everyday in the morning on the track for some stretches and then a few rounds around the track.

I hadn't objected to him checking me out and everyday I thought I would say something about that to him but in the end I would say nothing.

He too didn't broach the topic but silently kept an eye on me. He didn't take my silence as an open invitation and wasn't a total jerk. A total jerk would've stared at me lecherously and perhaps taken liberties but Jacques didn't.

Even though I caught him stealing glances at my butt and my tits whenever I could, he would simply look away feigning innocence the moment I looked at him. I smiled at myself for indulging in such childish plays.

One day after the routine run was over I came back home and started my chores. I hadn't hired a maid and preferred to do everything myself; that way I could be used to working around the house and found another reason to burn calories.

I picked out the freshly washed clothes from the dryer and put them in a basket before walking to the balcony to hang them to dry. As I was busy putting the clothes over the line, I noticed someone on the balcony upstairs. I looked up to see Jacques standing in his balcony.

He was topless with just a towel tied around his waist and a cigarette in his hand. He leisurely smoked, looking in to the skyline of the city and occasionally down at the street. The first thing that I noticed about him was that he was fit. He wasn't pumped up like a body builder but had an athletic body.

Broad, muscular shoulders gave way to pronounced shoulder bones. His pectoral muscles were clearly out line with impressive cuts and even from a distance I could make out that they were hard. He unknowingly hardened his abdomen and his washboard abs became visible and his clearly cut hip muscles protruded outwards.

He had no hair on his chest and I was a little impressed by it. I always had a thing for men with shaved chest. I had asked my husband many times to shave his chest but he flatly refused.

He thought that chest hair was a sign of manliness and that the models were faggots for shaving their body hair. But from one look at him and I knew Jacques was far from being a faggot. He was one of the most beautiful specimens of man I had seen.

The balcony had two walls on the side but only railings at the front which didn't hide anything. He had tied the towel below his navel and it covered his body right up to his knees. I saw something protrude out of his crotch and gasped when I realized what it was.

Was he having an erection? If yes then that seemed impressive and If no, then even more impressive. I was sure that he didn't know I was down here looking at him in that state and there wasn't something so arousing about the skyline that his penis would poke out. So, in conclusion, I was impressed.

As I was dumbly staring at him, he realized my presence. He quickly burnt out his cigarette and threw it on the balcony floor and started waving at me with his usual boyish smile. His waving hand brought me back and I too smiled at him and waved.

We were at quite a distance so talking wasn't out of the question so we simply kept smiling at each other for the next couple of minutes. He gestured me that he had to go and I nodded and just as he was about to turn around, his towel fell down on the floor.

He was stunned at the sudden wardrobe malfunction and fumbled to pick up his towel. In a normal case, one would avert their eyes when such a thing happened in front of them but I shamelessly kept watching his failed attempts to save his modesty. I giggled and kept watching him.

He finally managed to tie the towel back around and looked at me. His cheeks were flushed and he was smiling from ear to ear albeit with a profound sense of shame and awkwardness. I kept giggling as he waved me goodbye and walked back inside.

I walked back inside my house, still laughing at the episode. My laughter died down when I recalled what I saw. For a fleeting second his crotch was open for me to see, and was enough for me to know what he packed under there.

I was sure that no one would have an erection at such an awkward moment and his flaccid penis was still bigger than the erect ones I had seen before. Just like the rest of his body, his crotch too was clean shaven which made his penis look even bigger. I brushed aside the thoughts of his manhood before I got damp again and got back to work.

--------------|

It was an unusually hot and humid summer afternoon even for a city like Mumbai. I had just finished eating lunch and was lazing on the couch watching TV. Afternoon programs on TV are far too boring with their talk shows, boring soaps and the repeat telecast of the far more boring soaps shown the previous evening. I was about to go to sleep when

I heard by door bell. Startled, I got off the couch and walked to the door and when I opened it, I saw Jacques standing there.

"Hi Rhea...can I...uhh...come in?" He said. I smiled at him and took him inside the house.

"What brings you here?" I asked him as I sat on the couch opposite to his.

"The office is closed today and I had nothing else to do. Uhhh...I have not seen Mumbai, the...Uhh...famous places...uhh..." He said in his thickly accented and broken English.

"Can you show me around? I'd love to see the city. I have not seen the city except on the way to and back from office." He requested, showing his usual boyish reluctance and charm.

I thought about it for a second. What important things did I have to do right now; none. What would I end up doing if I stayed here; nothing besides a nap? And the decision was made.

"Okay...let me get ready and I will meet you at the gate in half an hour." I replied. He smiled at me and stood up to walk out.

Half an hour later I was walking to the gate of the complex. I was wearing a white T shirt and faded blue jeans with inch high heels adoring my feet. I had put on some strawberry lip balm and a pair of sun glasses to protect me from the glare.

With a handbag in my hand I walked to the gate and saw Jacques who by some weird co-incidence was wearing a white T shirt and faded blue jeans, we smiled at each other when we realized that we were wearing the same colored clothes.

"I hope you have that jeans buckled tight this time. We don't want any embarrassment in public." I said before laughing. Jacques cringed as he remembered the balcony fiasco before smiling awkwardly. I continued laughing recalling the incident.

He called for a taxi and we were off to the Gateway of India. It was the most famous monument in the city, a strong standing symbol of India's colonial past and what better place to start the tour. Half an hour later we were at the Gateway and after paying the cab driver, we started walking to the monument.

"The British built this monument to commemorate the landing of the royal couple King George V and Queen Mary when they arrived in 1911." I said as I started telling him about the monument's history.

I told him about Taj Mahal Hotel and the history of Mumbai in general. Jacques listened to my speech intently, nodding his head very so often and looking at the places and spots that I pointed out to earnestly.

Once the history lesson was done, it was time for photographs. Jacques pulled out his cell phone and started clicking pictures of the whole place. Like any other enthusiastic foreigner, he went on a photography spree clicking pictures of perhaps the most irrelevant things.

"We should take photograph of us." Jacques said to me, beckoning me.

"Sure why not." I said as I walked to him. He stood close to me and raised the cell phone in his arm to click a selfie.

I could smell the sweet fragrance of his cologne mixed with his natural odour, making it a heady mix of masculinity.

He gently held my arm and said 'smile'. Just as we were about to smile and let the camera do its job, he squeezed my arm a little and pulled me closer to him.

I felt his touch and the squeeze as clearly as I heard the camera's click. He held me close to him even after the picture was taken under the pretext of showing me the picture. I silently stayed in my place letting him feel my arm.

"Let's take one more from your phone." He said and I couldn't refuse. I grabbed my cell phone from my handbag and handed it to him. He switched on the camera and again pulled me closer to him but this time he held my waist. He snuck his hand through the gap between my waist and my hand and gently held my waist.

We said 'smile' again before the camera clicked but this time, Jacques snuck his hand under my shirt and squeezed my naked waist. I jumped a little when I suddenly felt his hand just as the camera clicked and the photo was ruined.

"Ohhh...you moved..." He said feigning innocence. I didn't ruin the picture, he did by squeezing my waist but I didn't say that to him and simply blushed.

Emboldened by my reaction, he asked for another picture and asked me stand still, the sly little boy that he was, the whole time holding on to my waist under my T shirt.

We stood close again for the picture; this time he pulled me even closer to a point that I had to move my other arm to get closer to him. I moved my hand behind him and just as the camera was about to click, I smacked his tight little butt, making him jump this time. He looked at me, surprised at the move and the initiative that I had taken. From being such a daring woman a moment ago, I reverted back to being a demure woman when Jacques smiled at me.

We decided to go for one last picture and this time held grabbed my waist and I too grabbed his waist pulling each other really close and this time, the picture clicked perfectly.

We went to the Leopold café, a famous hang out amongst the locals and the foreigners. The moments at the Gateway had lightened the mood and we were chatting very freely. We had a couple of beers and some snacks before we headed out to the next location, The Marine Drive.

"This pace is called the Queen's Necklace." I told him as we sat on the platform on the side of the drive, staring at the sea.

"Why?" He asked me as he looked around.

"You should see this place after dark and then you'll know why." I replied and looked ahead at the sea.

At the back of my mind, I started recapping all the moments that had led up to this and wondered where was this going and was it the right thing. My chain to thoughts was broken when Jacques as where to next?

We took a walk up the Marine Drive before calling it a day. We decided to take a double decker bus this time, for it being a leisurely and iconic mode of transport other than the other most famous mode of transport in Mumbai, the local train.

I didn't want Jacques to be traumatized by the maddening rush of the trains but rather have pleasant memories of this city.

As we were travelling in the bus, I looked up from the window to see dark clouds gather. Just a few minutes ago the sun shinned bright over us but the clouds gathered so quickly and I realized that a heavy downpour would start any minute and it did.

The rains started lashing the streets of Mumbai.

Soon the bus arrived at our intended stop and we had no choice but to get down. With no umbrella or any other form of cover, we decided to walk home in the rains.

Running was futile because our homes were pretty far away and we'd still end up drenched and the trees wouldn't provide enough cover either; so why waste our breaths on running and risk slipping. We decided to walk home, completely wet.

I opened the door of my house and we both walked in. I rushed to the bedroom to bring us a couple of towels to dry our bodies. I started rubbing my hair off all the water and watched as Jacques did the same.

He was sitting on a dinning table chair and wiping his head when I reached over and took his towel from him. I sat on a chair next to him, facing him and started helping him with the drying.

I rubbed the towel over his head a few times, and he bobbed his head with my movement. I giggled at his childish behavior and continued rubbing it.

"Acchooo...Achoo..." Jacques sneezed. I realized that he was at a risk of catching cold and briskly pulled his wet shirt off his body, not realizing what I had just done.

I had partially undressed a man, a relative stranger in my living room. A part of me tried to justify that it was for his well being and I was just being a good host but a part of me knew what I was risking.

I sat there staring at him, pondering over my actions when I realized that he too was staring at me. He moved forward, bringing his face closer to me, his lips came an inch close to mine.

I kept staring at him as he moved forward gently. I felt his lips gently touch mine and I moved my head back. My heart raced as I realized what had just happened but didn't have the strength to the resolve to stop this.

He moved forward even more, touching his lips to mine so very gently but still looking at me for a sign. I didn't react but rather stayed still and perhaps that was the sign he needed when he closed his lips over mine.

I closed my eyes as I felt his soft lips on mine and his breath flow over them. A few moments of silence passed as we kept our lips locked to one another without moving.

He took the initiative and moved his lips. I didn't react and didn't move my lips as he kissed me more deeply. I was still, from the surprise, the fear and the awkwardness but all that flew away when he gently bunched the wet hair at the back of my head and pulled me close.

I kissed him back and our kiss started getting intense. Our lips munched on each other and our pulses quickened as our make out session played out in the living room.

Without breaking the kiss, Jacques pulled my chair closer to his; bring me closer to him before focusing back on the kiss. I placed one hand on his thigh, feeling the wet fabric of his jeans and the other on the arm rest of the chair.

He had one hand on my shoulder and the other behind my head, caressing the soft skin and the wet hair, turning me on even more.

He pulled me out of his chair and into his lap and I did so without uttering a single word and this time I grabbed him and kissed him. I held his head in my hands and he held me in his arms as we smooched like a newly dating couple.

I felt his hand gently cup my breast and I moaned in pleasure and protest at the speed and way things were heading. But I didn't say or do anything further and kept kissing him even more as his hand squeezed my breast before tweaking my nipple.

Jacques swiftly pulled my shirt over my head and I simply raised my arms to let him. Once the wet T shirt was off, we got back to kissing and he simultaneously started mauling my breasts.

His hand slowly creped up behind me and I felt it on the bra strap. He clicked it open and was about to pull it off before I heard my cell phone ring and pulled away from him to attend the call; thanking god for the timely phone call before things got out of hand.

"Hello..." I said still shivering from the cold and the proceedings.

"Hey baby...it's me." I heard my husband's voice at the other end. My pulse quickened as I checked his number, it was the one he used when he would be in India.

"I am coming home." I heard my elated husband on the phone.

"Where are you babe?" I asked him.

"I've landed at Cochin. I am getting a week's off so I thought I'll spend it with you at home. I'll be home by tomorrow." He replied. I walked back to the living room and stood a couple of feet away from Jacques who was still seated in the chair, looking at me intently.

"Okay baby...come home soon. I am waiting." I said before disconnecting the call. I kept the cell phone on the table and looked at Jacques.

I noticed he wasn't looking me in the eye and followed his gaze and he was looking at my bare breasts! The cell phone rang the moment he unhooked my sleeveless bra and in a hurry to get away from him, I didn't realize this and voila, he saw me naked, well partially naked but that is no consolation.

I was standing in front of him, talking to my husband with my uncovered breasts for him to gawk at without realizing it myself. That's some fucked up shit right there!

I ran back inside the bedroom and I heard Jacques laughing loudly. I looked around for something decent to cover myself and I couldn't find anything.

bdrew86
bdrew86
827 Followers