The Freshman

Story Info
Freshman stud forces his huge dick on hot senior.
1.9k words
3.93
357.9k
200

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iman2
iman2
180 Followers

Heads turned on the quad whenever she walked by. Guys openly stared at her while she crossed the dining hall, and it was well known that most of the spectators at the girls' volleyball matches were horny dudes feasting on her perfect butt in tight spandex. Surprisingly, this didn't cause too much resentment among the coeds at the college; in fact, Mollie was well liked by her female classmates. That was because, although she was universally desired by the men at the college, Mollie did NOT fool around on campus – and really presented no threat to the other girls because of it. Very, very, rarely, if she were feeling more horny than usual (or got more drunk), she'd make out with a student and maybe let him cop a feel, but she had never fucked a guy on campus. She didn't want to, and frankly, didn't need to. She was rich and smart and kind and stunningly attractive and she slept with men in their late twenties and thirties who were already established in society. At school, she worked hard, got along with everyone, and did her best to gracefully ignore the advances of her classmates.

One of those classmates was Chad. Chad, like most freshmen arriving at the college, noticed Mollie almost immediately. And like most of his fellow freshmen, Chad fantasized about her beautiful face, perky breasts, tiny waist, and above all, her large round butt. It was a butt that should have been physically impossible for a girl who was otherwise fairly petite—especially a white girl. Her tiny waist expanded rapidly into a pair of wide hips which framed a bulging bubble butt that seemed almost like a soccer ball, stuffed in her skin tight jeans or yoga pants. After a few months, most guys at the college faced the facts: they would never sleep with Mollie, and must be content simply to admire her from afar. But Chad wouldn't give up so easily.

It was the beginning of Chad's second semester, and Mollie's last semester, at the college. She would be graduating in just a few months. Chad purposefully enrolled in three of the same classes as Mollie, and every day he did his best to talk to her when he could, flirt with her, and do anything he could to make a good impression. Unfortunately, Mollie wasn't interested. Chad wasn't stupid, but he wasn't smart either, and his flirtation and dumb jokes weren't working on Mollie. It didn't help that she wasn't at all attracted to him physically. He wasn't ugly, but he was a big guy, especially for a freshman, and not nearly as athletic and toned as she preferred.

About a month into second semester, Chad approached Mollie at a party, which was at her and her friends' house off campus. She said hi and they chatted for a minute or two, but it was clear she wanted to end the conversation, and quickly moved away towards one of her girlfriends. About an hour later, Mollie said good night to her friends and climbed the stairs to her bedroom. Outside her door, Chad was standing.

"Hi Mollie," he said, looking her up and down.

"Hi... Chad...," she replied. "What do you want?"

"I need to talk to you," Chad said.

"I don't think so," replied Mollie, "I'm going to bed."

"You will talk to me," said Chad. And before Mollie could cry out, he had clamped his hand around her mouth and dragged her struggling into her bedroom.

"Don't make a goddamn sound, you slut," growled Chad. Mollie whimpered and sat weeping on her bed.

"Why??" she asked, "want do you want from me?"

"I think you know, Mollie," said Chad. "The same thing every other man in this school wants from you."

"Please," cried Mollie. "Please don't do this. I can give you money. I can give you my computer... my phone... whatever you want. Just please don't make me..." The rest of her words trailed off into silent sobs.

Chad didn't respond. Instead he sat down next to her and began to massage her breasts. She was wearing a low cut blouse and there was plenty of cleavage showing. Chad massaged and squeezed the good-sized tits, slowly and gently, while also kissing Mollie's neck. She continued to silently weep, struggling a little at first but now seemingly resigned to her fate. After several minutes, Chad pulled off Mollie's blouse, admired her flat stomach and plentiful cleavage, and then undid her bra. Throwing it on the bed, he began to delicately lick and suck at Mollie's perky nipples, making them stiff. Mollie continued to sob but involuntarily allowed a moan to escape her lips. Her mind was frightened and disgusted but at least a small part of her body was responding to Chad's tender foreplay.

Having finished with Mollie's incredible tits, Chad pulled Mollie up to her feet and began admiring the famous butt. For at least five minutes he simply stared at the ass while slowly rotating her to different angles, drinking in the fleshy curves, the tiny waist, and the tight blue denim. Then he began to caress it, tracing the shape of it with his hands, grabbing handfuls of the luscious cheeks, and occasionally giving it a hard smack. He put her knees together and had her stand up perfectly straight, and he found he could fit three full fingers underneath each cheek where the soft ass bubbled over her thighs.

At last, Chad peeled off Mollie's tight jeans and again paused to admire the butt. If possible, it looked even larger without her pants on, probably because all she was wearing now was a tiny black thong that was almost completely swallowed by her massive bubble butt. Again he massaged the soft white cheeks, and stuck his face in between them and let the ass swallow him. Then he bent her over and he spanked her. He spanked her harder than she had ever been spanked before. Twice she cried out but he didn't care. He spanked the big white ass over and over, watching it bounce and jiggle and move and sway and get redder and redder as he smacked it with his large, powerful hands.

Finally, he stopped. Mollie was sobbing again, mostly due to Chad's vigorous spanking. He lay her down on the bed, removed her thong, spread her legs, and began to eat her out. Every once in a while he would stick his middle finger into her pussy and slowly move it back and forth while he flicked her clit with his tongue. Before long, despite her fear and her renewed pleas to make it stop, Mollie was sopping wet. Try as she might, she just could not control her body.

Sensing Mollie was about to come, Chad stopped eating her out and stood up and took off his shirt.

"Come here," he ordered Mollie. "Undo my pants." Tentatively, and very slowly, Mollie began to comply. She unbuckled his belt and undid the button. Slowly she began to unzip the zipper but then stopped.

"Please," she pleaded. "Don't make me do this."

Chad replied: "Do it. Now." Closing her eyes, Mollie pulled down the jeans and his boxers, dropping them all the way to his ankles.

"Good girl," said Chad. Fearfully, Mollie looked up tearfully, dreading what Chad's next instruction would be.

What she saw made her gasp. Chad's massive penis was swinging between his legs, long and thick and white. It was hard and throbbing and looked to be about the circumference of a Coke can. It was almost a foot in length.

"Oh my god!" cried Mollie before she could stop herself, mouth wide open in shock, "That is by far the most massive dick I've ever seen." She looked up at Chad, and then back down at the huge cock.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Well..." paused Mollie, suddenly remembering the situation and what was happening. Before she could answer, though, Chad stuffed the big dick into Mollie's still open mouth and forced it as deep as it could go. She gagged on the huge cock, which had spread her lips to their extremes in order to fit. Still only about a quarter of the length made it. Chad fucked Mollie's pretty mouth with the throbbing cock, making her gag and spit all over the dick. He put his hand on the back of her head and forcing as many inches as he could down her throat. Mollie loved it. Her wet pussy was dripping all over her bedroom floor and she was barely touching it. Finally, Chad withdrew the huge cock from her mouth and looked at her with a slight smile on his lips.

Gasping for air, Mollie looked down at the huge cock again with a hungry look in her eyes. "It's so big..." she said, almost to herself. "It's just soooo big."

"Do you want to suck this dick again, Mollie?" asked Chad.

"Please... yes..." replied Mollie.

"Tell me how much you want it, " ordered Chad. "Beg me for it."

"Oh please," Mollie pleaded. "Please let me suck on your massive dick. It's so fucking huge... I've never seen a dick so fucking big before... I want to gag on it...I want you to fuck my face and force it all the way down my throat. Oh please, please, let me have your massive, throbbing, cock in my mouth again. Please, Chad."

"Tell me that you're my whore."

"I'm your whore Chad. I'm your big dick whore. All I want is that huge fucking rod pulsing in my little slutty mouth. I want to suck every drop of sticky cum out of that massive piece of meat and then I want you to stuff my pussy full of that thick cock and fuck me until I cry."

"Good slut," said Chad. And he began to fuck her face again, making her gag and retch as he mercilessly shoved inch after inch of the hard, throbbing, cock down her throat. After some time he took the dick out, and Mollie began to beg.

"Please Chad, fuck me with your big hard dick. Please." But Chad just shook his head and forced the giant cock back into her small mouth. He fucked her face for what seemed like an hour, and finally, with a grunt, he pulled the dick free and shot load after load of hot, sticky, cum all over Mollie's beautiful face. She lapped up the cum like it were the last water on Earth, and sucked the dick dry. Finished, she stayed on her knees, like a dog, waiting for her next treat. But without speaking, and ignoring Mollie's pleas, Chad quickly dressed himself and exited her room, leaving the gorgeous naked girl stunned on the floor in the middle of her bedroom, drenched in his cum.

*********

From that night on, Mollie was Chad's slut. No one knew what had happened, not even their closest friends. But everyone on campus saw how Mollie, usually the independent and head strong girl, had become the freshman's toy. She followed him around, waited on him, and did whatever he asked of her. At night, Mollie begged Chad to spank her big ass and let her suck his dick. And every night ended with Mollie alone in her bed, her face covered with Chad's semen. It took two long weeks of pleading before Chad finally fucked her.

***To be Continued.....

iman2
iman2
180 Followers