The Freshman Ch. 02

Story Info
Incredibly hung freshman fucks hot senior.
1.2k words
4.21
175.3k
61

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iman2
iman2
179 Followers

This is a sequel to my first story. If you don't like it, say so, but put your name on the comment. I will delete Anonymous comments if they have nothing useful to say.

--------------------------

Mollie, the college's brilliant senior heartthrob, knocked on the freshman's door. It was a cold February day, but Mollie was dressed in a skin tight black dress; a dress that accentuated her perfectly shaped breasts and her round, bulging butt. Her long white legs had goosebumps from her walk across the quad. Mollie was used to attracting stares around campus, but she felt more self-conscious than usual in her skimpy dress. She preferred the comfort of blue jeans, yoga pants, or her trusty volleyball spandex.

The beautiful 21 year-old knocked again. The door opened and the hulking body of the freshman was framed in the doorway for a second before he beckoned Mollie inside.

"Hi Chad," she said. He did not reply. This was how it had been every night for the past two weeks. Every evening Mollie received a text message from Chad, containing only a few words: the clothing he wanted her to wear that night. Dutifully, Mollie would don the garments he requested and troop across campus to his dorm room. Chad never greeted her, and he spoke little if at all.

For a moment after he closed the door, Chad seemed to drink in Mollie's spectacular body as she stood in the middle of the room. He looked her up and down slowly, then placed his large hand on her waist and rotated her so that her back faced him. For several long seconds he simply gazed at her big butt, tightly wrapped in the tiny black dress, seemingly too big for such a petite, athletic girl. It bubbled out a little from under the tight dress, so her bare ass cheeks were slightly visible at the right angle. She wore no underwear.

Suddenly, he reached under the dress and grabbed the fat ass with both of his meaty hands. Mollie gasped as his powerful fingers caressed and squeezed her jiggly white ass, flitting every now and then to the edge of her vagina and asshole. He bent forward and bit each of the fleshy cheeks in turn, not too hard but enough so that Mollie could feel it.

As he did every night, Chad then lay down on his bed. Knowing what he wanted, Mollie quickly pulled off the dress, straddled his torso, and sat her ass down his face. The huge butt enveloped Chad's face, smothering him with her luscious curves. Mollie moaned as she felt his mouth on her pussy, caressing her lips and teasing her clit with his tongue. Before long, she was extremely wet.

As Chad continued to eat her soaking pussy, Mollie massaged his crotch through his blue jeans. She could feel his tremendous cock uncoiling as she rubbed him with her hands. The cock, of course, was the genesis of the new, slutty Mollie. When Chad had forced himself upon her those two short weeks ago, she had resisted only until she beheld the massive root swinging between his legs. At that moment, she felt something she had never felt before: a lust and reverence for the long, thick, member which consumed her totally. Mollie knew what had happened but was powerless to resist: she was a big dick whore now, and Chad had the biggest cock imaginable.

Once Mollie felt that Chad was hard underneath his pants, she undid his button and pulled down his pants. His boxer briefs strained to contain the giant penis. Pulling them gently down, Mollie bobbed her pretty mouth down onto the head as she always did, taking more and more of the erect cock into her mouth until she gagged and spit all over it. She could tell Chad loved when she gagged on his cock, and so she made sure to squeeze every inch she could down her throat. When Chad was pleased with Mollie's effort he would give her a hard smack on her big ass, making it bounce and jiggle.

After some time, Chad stopped eating Mollie's pussy. She knew this was when Chad would order her down to her knees so he could fuck her face properly. This would culminate in hot cum gushing down her throat as he finished inside her mouth. This had happened every night for the past two weeks. Dutifully, Mollie began to raise herself off the bed and onto the floor.

Before she knew what was happening, Mollie felt herself being bent over the bed by Chad's powerful hands. She was standing, with her massive ass sticking up in the air and her face flat on the bed. Then, without warning, Mollie felt terrible pain. Chad had just pressed his throbbing cock into Mollie's tight pussy and was pushing inch after inch of the huge rod into her.

"Oh my God Chad! It hurts so bad!" she screamed.

"This is what you wanted," he said calmly, and it was true. Mollie had indeed been begging Chad to fuck her for the past two weeks; in fact, she dreamt about it constantly. She knew in the back of the mind how much it would hurt to have Chad's big cock inside of her, but she chose to ignore it. Thankfully, Chad was taking his time. The long dick slowly drew in and out of Mollie's tight pussy, stretching it over and over again. Before long, the worst pain had stopped as the vagina conformed to the huge cock, and Mollie got wetter and wetter.

"It feels so good Chad," moaned Mollie.

"Tell me what feels good, slut," ordered the freshman.

"Your massive fucking cock feels so damn good in my tight pussy," said Mollie. "You fill me up completely."

Grunting, Chad began to stroke faster. He grasped Mollie's tiny waist with his large hands and pulled himself into her, harder and harder. Mollie's fat ass bounced every time he pounded her, and he gave her a hard smack on the butt every so often. Mollie screamed as Chad's cock stretched deeper and deeper inside her pussy, which clenched as she came harder than she had ever come before. Still Chad kept pounding Mollie, now with a firm handhold on her voluptuous hips, driving himself into her as she continued to curse and moan.

After what seemed an eternity, Chad pulled himself free of the tight pussy and groaned as he shot his load all over Mollie's milky white ass. The thick semen splattered all over both ass cheeks as well as Mollie's back and even into her hair. Turning around, Mollie grasped the softening penis and sucked any remaining cum off until it was dry.

"Good girl," said Chad. And he allowed Mollie to sleep with his that night.

-------------------------------

Things changed after that. At least, Chad began to treat Mollie more like a person and less like a plaything. She dressed normally, they spoke more regularly, and he even kissed her every once in a while. It was almost as if they were dating, but Mollie knew differently. She was addicted to him; dependent on him and his massive cock. She would do whatever was necessary to keep it.

iman2
iman2
179 Followers