The Freshman Ch. 04

Story Info
Chad makes Mollie's friends his big cock sluts.
1.7k words
4.43
126.9k
56

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iman2
iman2
179 Followers

If you like it, comment! The more feedback I get, the quicker the next installment will come :)

*****

Mollie tried to keep staring at the locker room floor, but she couldn't stop herself from glancing up from time to time. Her boyfriend Chad was thrusting his enormous cock in between the large soft breasts of her friend and teammate Shannon, who was on her knees begging Chad to come on her big tits. It felt so surreal to Mollie. For weeks now she had worshipped Chad's massive penis; gagging on it, stroking it, and feeling it split her in half. Now she was watching one of her best friends enjoy the thing that had become the focal point of her life. Mollie felt angry—betrayed by her boyfriend as well as her teammate. She felt insanely jealous. She did not want to share her boyfriend's huge member with anyone. She wanted to be Chad's big dick slut all by herself.

All the same, Mollie couldn't help herself from feeling a little turned on. Watching Chad shove his cock into Shannon's mouth reminded Mollie of all the times when she had gagged on the huge cock. And she had to admit that Shannon's huge boobs looked amazing wrapped around Chad's massive penis. Seeing another girl submit to Chad the same way she had excited Mollie.

Suddenly, Mollie was aware that Chad was moving towards her. Shannon was still on her knees, her face and breasts plastered with precum and spit. As Chad approached, Mollie gazed at his erect penis, hoping he would order her to suck it. However, Chad stopped short of her.

"Get up, you big cock whore," he ordered. "And take off that towel."

Mollie rose slowly, letting her towel fall off. It revealed Mollie's incredible body: a tiny waist, perky tits, and above all, the huge round ass. The butt would have been large on any girl, let alone one as petite as Mollie. As it was, the perfect white ass had made Mollie a legend on campus, and was the reason Chad had targeted her to be his object. After Mollie stood, Chad grabbed a handful of Mollie's big ass and gave it a hard spank that made it jiggle slightly.

"Clean her," said Chad to Mollie, pointing at Shannon.

"What?" asked Mollie, though she now knew what Chad wanted.

"Clean your big-tittied friend," ordered Chad. "Now."

Without looking at Shannon's face, Mollie reached down and helped her friend up. She looked at Shannon's large breasts, which had just been wrapped around her lover's cock. She felt a stir between her legs as she leaned forward and ran her tongue over Shannon's boobs, scooping up some of the saliva and precum left from Chad's vigorous titty-fucking. She felt Shannon gasp quietly, but continued to lick the mess off of her chest methodically until it was clean. From time to time, her tongue lingered on Shannon's nipples, which were still hard. Still without looking at Shannon, Mollie turned around to face Chad, who was slowly stroking his cock as he watched the two girls.

"You're not done," said Chad. "Her face."

Hesitantly, Mollie turned back and looked Shannon in the eyes. Her face was splattered with the juices from Chad's vigorous throat-fucking. Slowly, Mollie put her lips on Shannon's cheek to begin cleaning. As she did, she felt her Shannon take Mollie's hand. Gently, Shannon placed Mollie's hand on her large breast. Mollie squeezed the soft boob and ran her thumb over Shannon's nipple, eliciting a gasp of contentment from her friend. Before she knew what was happening, Mollie's tongue was in Shannon's mouth and Shannon's was in Mollie's. Mollie caressed both of Shannon's breasts while they kissed passionately.

Chad watched the two girls make out as he stroked his long, thick cock. But his gaze shifted quickly to the other pair in the room. Mollie's other teammates, Abby and Alex were watching the two girls kiss with their mouths open. Alex had begun to unconsciously caress her own breasts, and Chad could see her stiff nipples through her towel. As Chad walked over to the two girls, they snapped out of their trance and stared at him. However, they seemed incapable of moving or speaking. In front of the girls, Chad stopped and stood, his massive pole standing erect before him.

Silently, Alex fell to her knees before Chad. She was by far the smallest of the four girls. She had short brown hair and her large brown eyes widened as she looked up at Chad and his huge cock. For a girl of her size, her breasts were large, but nowhere near the size of Shannon's or even Mollie's. She butt was not large, but perfectly round and descended into her shapely legs. Of the four girls, she was the most petite and probably had the prettiest face.

When Alex put her hands onto his cock, Chad grunted with pleasure. Her hands were tiny and didn't even cover half of Chad's length.

"Oh god," whispered Alex, "How is it so big? It's just so fucking big."

"Do you like that, babe?" asked Chad, "Do you like Daddy's huge cock?"

"Oh god yes," moaned Alex. "I love holding Daddy's big, heavy, cock." And she began stroking the penis with two hands, pumping it as if her life depended on it.

"Good girl!" said Chad. "Now suck Daddy's dick."

Alex opened her small mouth as wide as she could and Chad was able to cram the head of his cock between her lips. Her eyes widened as she realized how truly enormous the penis was. Still, she gamely began to suck as much as she could. Alex looked truly small in comparison to the impressive member. Her large eyes stared pleadingly up at Chad as she bobbed up and down on the cock, begging him to continue. Chad, however, shifted his gaze to Alex's right.

Abby had just knelt down quietly next to Alex. Her towel still clung to her. Behind them, Mollie was lying on a bench with Shannon between her legs. Mollie was moaning as Shannon gently licked her clit and inserted a single finger in Mollie's soaking pussy. Chad ignored them as he looked at Abby. She was the biggest of the four teammates. She had extra baggage around her waist and her face was somewhat round. Unknown to Abby, however, Chad had had his eyes on her for a long time for the same reason he had ultimately chosen Mollie: her huge ass. Abby's butt was even larger than Mollie's thanks to her wide hips. She also had D cup breasts. Despite these generous proportions, Abby was objectively the least attractive of the four friends due to her slight chubbiness and the gap between her front teeth.

Chad didn't seem to mind in the slightest as he pivoted towards her and shoved his huge rod into Abby's open mouth. It was immediately clear that Abby could handle the massive cock more easily than her tiny friend Alex. She gagged and spat on the penis but continued to force it inch after inch down her throat, eventually taking more than half of huge cock. Alex tore off Abby's towel and began to massage her large tits as she swallowed the big dick.

"You suck his huge cock so good," whispered Alex in Abby's ear. "You're such a good slut. I want to see you ride that big dick."

"You want to see me fuck your friend?" asked Chad.

"Oh yes, you big stud," moaned Alex, "please fuck Abby's wet pussy."

Chad hauled Abby up so that she was kneeling on the bench with her ass up in the air. Alex stood next to Abby and watched as Chad reached down and bit Abby's fleshy weight butt. He spanked the big ass with her hands and watched as it jiggled back and forth. On her knees with her legs together the butt looked enormous. Chad laid his thick cock on the big ass and admired it. It reached almost halfway up Abby's back.

"Please Chad," said Abby, speaking for the first time. "Pound me with your big cock. Make my huge butt bounce and jiggle and keep on pounding." Chad picked up his heavy penis and pressed the head against Abby's pussy. He could feel how wet she was. Before Chad could enter her, though, Mollie clambered onto the bench next to Abby. Her face was flushed. Seeing Mollie and Abby's asses side by side on the bench seemed to somehow turn Chad on more. He groaned and grabbed his cock, using it like a paddle to spank the two girls' huge butts. Then, before the girls knew what was happening, he had entered Mollie's dripping pussy and was fucking her hard from behind.

As Chad fucked Mollie, he kept one hand on Mollie's bouncing ass and one hand on Abby. Shannon was kneeling in front of Mollie and Alex in front of Abby; the girls were licking each others' breasts and kissing passionately as Chad pounded Mollie. Chad worked his finger inside Abby's tight asshole as he fucked her friend, grinning with pleasure as Abby groaned and begged him to fuck her.

After some time, Mollie could feel a familiar shaking coming from Chad. He was close to coming.

"Come on baby," she screamed. "Blow your load all over my big fat ass!"

"Oh god..." grunted Chad. "I'm gonna fucking come."

Abby, Alex, and Shannon crowded around their friend's huge butt. Their eyes were wide and their mouths open as they waited for the big-dicked god to finish. Finally, Chad pulled his cock free of Mollie's pussy and began shooting spurt after spurt of hot semen onto the four girls. The first blast covered Alex's pretty little face, the second landed all over Shannon's huge tits. By the time Chad finally finished, the three faces were plastered, and Mollie's huge ass was dripping with cum. The girls immediately began licking the cum off each others' faces and bodies as Chad began to dress himself.

"Come on Mollie," he said. "Time to go."

"But Chad..." said Shannon, and Abby and Alex looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please... we need you inside us...we need to feel that huge cock inside us right now..."

But Chad took Mollie's hand and left the three girls there in the locker room, naked and cum-soaked. Three more big cock sluts for him to rule.

iman2
iman2
179 Followers